CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

The Black puts M3s and M5s to shame around a track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LZH
Stroker motors perhaps ? Or, maybe n/a built motors by Frank Fahey ? My Black Series is Stock and will trounce any stock E36/46. So, what have you done to yours to speak with such confidence ? Let us know and perhaps I'll meet you out at willow for a good ol'beatin. I'm in So Cal, too.
Stroked - Nope
Built by Frank who? - Nope
Nitrous - Nope
My Mods - I/H/E/C and some other little things...

When you want to meet up? Winner gets a couple of laps in the losers car + dinner? PM your # so we can set this up, it'll just be a friendly race... Sounds cool?

Everyone welcome to join also, maybe turn it into a socal amg & m meet.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
M3 DRIVERS BELONG WITH THE RICERS SAD BUT TRUE YOU KIDS DO PUT ///Ms to shame...
Speaking of shame, please stop.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
+1
Old 07-19-2008, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by DJM187
I got a E36 & E46 M you pick the car. I'm in Socal & I know you won't show, so ill make it convenient & come to you(chicago right?). Wanna race for pinks? ill also put up cash to make it fair. If not, you name your price & if the price is worth it for me to set all this crap up, you got a deal. also if possible I want a few TRUSTED members from each forum to be there to hold the pink slips or cash. My m3's dont have any kind of supercharger or turbo, so don't think this is all rigged. One more thing, I only race at the drag strip(1/4 mile) but if for any reason we got to do it on the streets, im down to let one of the m3 forum guys to drive my car. This is no joke, im dead serious about this. If you got the *****, pm me your # & ill call you so we can get this all arrange.
Oh, so you like to spray? You're on, your car must be streetable, meaning we are driving to the track together and you must run DOT tires. You can run drag radials or DOT slicks, I will be running Mickey Thompson E/T Streets and I will be spraying the hell out of it! Now it is you that must put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!The car will be out there in Nov. for sure, but I may be having it shipped out there the middle of next month. I would rather run for cash, both your cars combined are not worth what mine is! Besides I already own 2 M3's, why would I want another piece of yesterdays news?
Old 07-19-2008, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lotus Elise SLK55
You guys just gonna talk smack back and forth or will you actually race? Let's get it on people ! And don't foget to tape it
Old 07-19-2008, 05:32 PM

02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by jrcart
Oh, so you like to spray? You're on, your car must be streetable, meaning we are driving to the track together and you must run DOT tires. You can run drag radials or DOT slicks, I will be running Mickey Thompson E/T Streets and I will be spraying the hell out of it! Now it is you that must put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!The car will be out there in Nov. for sure, but I may be having it shipped out there the middle of next month. I would rather run for cash, both your cars combined are not worth what mine is! Besides I already own 2 M3's, why would I want another piece of yesterdays news?
NOS+CLK-BS I think a video to share would be much appreciated from all!
Old 07-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Almost a Member!

///M3
Originally Posted by Obioban
It amazes me that people who own cars this expensive can be so childish. Half the posts on this thread are either calling each other stupid/moron/idiot/etc, or talking about how people will live in fear of you

Anyway, here's what you guys are somehow missing: In no way does the BS compete with the e90/2 M3. The BS costs twice as much and has half the seats.

The e90/2 M3 competes with the C63 AMG, the Lexus IS-F, and the Audi RS4-- all of which it consistently beats in magazine reviews.

The BS also does not compete with the M5/M6, which are luxury cruises with large engines.

The BS is a two seater, higher performance variant that's fairly track specific but still streetable. Car's that do compete with the BS:
Corvette Z06
Porsche Turbo
Ferrari 430
upcoming Corvette ZR-1
... and most directly, when it comes out, the M3 CSL

Yes, some of the above cars are more expensive... but none of them are twice as expensive, which is what you're trying to do when you compare it with the e90/2 M3. More to the point, people who buy a $130,000 car are also going to be able to afford to buy a $160,000 car.

Even more to the point, most of the cars above are faster than the BS
Old 07-19-2008, 05:56 PM

Oh, so you like to spray? You're on, your car must be streetable, meaning we are driving to the track together and you must run DOT tires. You can run drag radials or DOT slicks, I will be running Mickey Thompson E/T Streets and I will be spraying the hell out of it! Now it is you that must put up or shut up B_TCH!!!!!!!!!The car will be out there in Nov. for sure, but I may be having it shipped out there the middle of next month. I would rather run for cash, both your cars combined are not worth what mine is! Besides I already own 2 M3's, why would I want another piece of yesterdays news?
Middle of next month sounds good. I also want to fly down ther to meet you and see the car in person. Got to make sure you really have a BS and also got to make sure your not some little kid talking smack on the internet. Nitrous? Not my thing, you can spray it all you want. PM your # and ill calll you tonight.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
Yes. I will no longer post in this thread no more. had enough myself
Old 07-19-2008, 07:42 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Middle of next month sounds good. I also want to fly down ther to meet you and see the car in person. Got to make sure you really have a BS and also got to make sure your not some little kid talking smack on the internet. Nitrous? Not my thing, you can spray it all you want. PM your # and ill calll you tonight.
Sooooo no nitrous no turbos no s/c's and he's gonna beat Jr's 500rwhp BS w nitrous??? I'm def. interested in this one. U guys ever see that episode of jackass when they race Bams Gallardo against the Limo w nitrous??
Maybe he is has an M3 seat on top of the engine and he plans to ride it down the 1/4 iike riding a bare bronco.
Please Jr take care of this fool.

and im not a race car driver nor a 1/4 mile king - but i'm pretty jacked and gave up bbing for mma - and i'd be glad to beat the guy up if you lose. so at least we can save face.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:00 PM

yeah i wanna make sure u have a BS too and not one of those "kits"- they have this chinese version that almost looks the same - us sure yours isnt one of those jr? I guess the front cover of a national magazine isn't quite enough for this M3 driving quarter mile speed racing king. Who's obviously a grown up while you just might be a kid talking smack on the internet

please submit your vin for further investigation Jr. u are officially under suspicion for being a fake BS driving internet kid.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:14 PM

Guys I FOUND IT!!!!

http://rarecars.org/
http://rarecars.org/benz.html

JR??? have u been keeping this a secret from us???

"I wanna see if its a real BS" What a d---
Old 07-19-2008, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by JT55
Sooooo no nitrous no turbos no s/c's and he's gonna beat Jr's 500rwhp BS w nitrous??? I'm def. interested in this one. U guys ever see that episode of jackass when they race Bams Gallardo against the Limo w nitrous??
Maybe he is has an M3 seat on top of the engine and he plans to ride it down the 1/4 iike riding a bare bronco.
Please Jr take care of this fool.

and im not a race car driver nor a 1/4 mile king - but i'm pretty jacked and gave up bbing for mma - and i'd be glad to beat the guy up if you lose. so at least we can save face.
Beat who up? Just trying to have a friendly race here.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by JT55
Guys I FOUND IT!!!!

http://rarecars.org/
http://rarecars.org/benz.html

JR??? have u been keeping this a secret from us???

"I wanna see if its a real BS" What a d---
I said nothing about being real, just want to make sure he's the owner...
Old 07-19-2008, 08:34 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
I said nothing about being real, just want to make sure he's the owner...
Dude - This is his car...take a look (link below). If you are going to come here and talk smack, at least pay us the respect of doing your homework first.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-black-series-forum-registry/227014-evosport-clk63-black-series-project.html

I'd like to hear more about your M3 that you think can take a Black Series. If you have no blower, no turbo, normally aspirated, no N02 - what the hell are you thinking ?? Exactly what motor you got - stuff a V8 in there ?
Old 07-19-2008, 09:30 PM

07' E350
Originally Posted by theConqueror
In Top Gear, e92 M3 beat C63 AMG around the track, despite all the hp and torque difference. Then Benz came up with the 500hp Black CLK63 AMG, and beat the e92 M3 around the track that only has 414hp... I don't know what is interesting about that, as it is expected.

But don't we have to wait for the 470hp e92 M3 CSL for an apple-to-apple comparison?
DING DING DING~!!!

You sir, are correct.

The M3 vs. CLK Black isn't a direct competitor. Clearly the numbers and specs don't match.

The CLK-B is stripped. Compare the E92 CSL M3 against the CLK-B for a more realistic comparison.

The
- M5 retails for $88k-90k
- M3 $67k-75k
- CLK-B $130k-140k.

Clearly, no comparison.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Beat who up? Just trying to have a friendly race here.
It was a joke big guy - you know like this thread? all in good fun.
I'm not comin out to CA to "tune" you up. im just tryin to support my BS brethren.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c3232c
NOS+CLK-BS I think a video to share would be much appreciated from all!
It's not on the car yet, but a small kit is coming. Nothing too over the top, the car has serious traction issues in it's currrent state of tune, I am hoping the addition of the new Mickey Thompsons allow for use of a 50-100shot of NOS.

As for the challenger with the M3, I assume he is full of bull sh_t, he won't tell anyone what he has done to his M3...like he owns some top secret BMW prototype super M3 or something. All my mods are out there for the whole world to see...hell there is an enitre thread of the build-up of my car. He can see my dyno numbers and every single mod made, yet he can not man up and say what he has done to his car. My guess is he's full of hot air, might not even own an M3.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Is this guy kidding? he needs to make sure I really own a BS Dude, take a look at the sticky on the top of this Black Series section titled Evosport CLK 63 Black Series Project...that is my car, just ask anyone in this section or call Evosport yourself and ask

Are you ever gonna say what you have done to your car? I'm sure it is not that special. I am the one starting to wonder if you really own an M3

Last edited by jrcart; 07-20-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Is this guy kidding? he needs to make sure I really own a BS Can any of you help him out? Dude, take a look at the sticky on the top of this Black Series section titles Evosport CLK 63 Black Series Project...that is my car, just ask anyone in this section or call Evosport yourself and ask

Are you ever gonna say what you have done to your car? I'm sure it is not that special. I am the one starting to wonder if you really own an M3
jrcart owns the badass evosport CLK BS
Old 07-20-2008, 05:09 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Is this guy kidding? he needs to make sure I really own a BS Dude, take a look at the sticky on the top of this Black Series section titled Evosport CLK 63 Black Series Project...that is my car, just ask anyone in this section or call Evosport yourself and ask

I think he's a friggin kid without a clue. I mean please, he says he lives in So Cal, is clearly a die hard BMW guy....yet he doesn't know who Frank Fahey is....

Built by Frank who? - Nope
Anyone who knows anything about Bimmers, has heard of Frank - he is one of the best BMW guys in the country.

http://www.frankfaheymotorsports.com/
Old 07-20-2008, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 SL55
Originally Posted by LZH
I think he's a friggin kid without a clue. I mean please, he says he lives in So Cal, is clearly a die hard BMW guy....yet he doesn't know who Frank Fahey is....

Anyone who knows anything about Bimmers, has heard of Frank - he is one of the best BMW guys in the country.

http://www.frankfaheymotorsports.com/
.....I have this picture in my head of a 15 year old sittin at his keyboard...
Old 07-20-2008, 05:17 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by chuck z
.....I have this picture in my head of a 15 year old sittin at his keyboard...
LOL - yeah, waiting for his daddy to leave town so he swipe the keys and rip around in his 750hp n/a M3
Old 07-20-2008, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
LOL - yeah, waiting for his daddy to leave town so he swipe the keys and rip around in his 750hp n/a M3
I doubt his daddy even owns one! Just a punk with nothing better to do. I'd say he probably drives a Civic, but I don't want to insult the real Honda guys that way. He probably wishes he owned something even as nice as a Civic.

He can't even give us a single detail about his Super M3.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
I AM SORRY FOR THOS WHOS INTENTION WAS I HATE Ms, I DONT. I RESPECT THE EURO CARS ALOT. I LOVE PORSCHE, BMW AND MERCEDES. ALL ARE GREAT CARS. I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW A SC M3 AND A CLK BS END UP IN A STRAIGHT. THE REPLY'S WHERE HARSH AND GOT ANGRY WITH THE RESPONSE. I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THIS MATTER. I ALSO LIKE TO SAY ANYONE IN NJ WELCOME TO MEET UP AND CHECK OUT EACH OTHERS WHIP.

SORRY FOR AN DISRESPECT TO ALL BMW DRIVERS

DRIVE SAFE AND ENJOY

P.S. I'M SURE WE ALL GO FAST ON PUBLIC ROADS

I JUST WANT THIS TO END, SICK OF IT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Black puts M3s and M5s to shame around a track