CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

CAN IT BE? $72K BUY IT NOW FOR A BLACK SERIES???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
CAN IT BE? $72K BUY IT NOW FOR A BLACK SERIES???

Item number: 200351834428 - Somebody Please check this Ebay Motors Auction I don't wear glasses and I haven't taken any drugs today so I cant imagine that Im Hallucinating. BUt I could swear that this says BUY IT NOW _ $72,000!!!!

It says it was a trade in - what did he get for it $50K?

I know we've beaten this issue like a dead horse - but if this is true - WHY?
The production numbers are so low and there are so few for sale I believe that we could almost control the resale market. WHy would anyone let this car go for less than half its original value in less than 2 yrs.
For a car that was debated to be a collectors item I would venture to say it has to be one of the fastest depreciating cars I've ever seen AND Its a FANTASTIC car!?

I financed my car and I'm never going to be able to get out of it without a beating of epic proportions.
Look for me on the Toyota forum in '11 where I'll be paying about 2k a month for a Yaris.
Sweet!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Yeah, but 18k miles. That puts a hurt on value.

Stop looking a ebay, you'll live longer and be happier.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
lots of miles
Old 06-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
As said, miles kills this car, hell it kills all car values but this one takes a bigger hit.

With that being said, someone is gonna get a BS for cheap!!
Old 06-14-2009, 02:58 PM

2005 Crossfire SRT-6
Originally Posted by JT55
I financed my car and I'm never going to be able to get out of it without a beating of epic proportions.
Look for me on the Toyota forum in '11 where I'll be paying about 2k a month for a Yaris.
Sweet!

You should've bought the Yaris in the first place then..................they actually cost more to buy used(at Carmax for example) than brand new from the stealership. Niche cars aren't good investments except for few one offs from exotic manufacturers.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:25 PM

WHT BS
Someone took a bath. 18,000 miles is also a lot for this car, being that it is supposed to be limited ed. Having said this, you should never buy a car as an investment unless you are going to keep it for 30 years +. These cars will go down in value in the near future, but I can guarantee that they will go up at the end. Just wait until some of these kids start crashing them and the numbers of good examples dwindle. Then you will see a spike in their value. In the meantime, just drive the car and enjoy it. Who cares what they are worth?

Last edited by Eitan1; 06-14-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 SL55
I agree that miles kill the value of any high end car but what's strange about this deal is that they dropped the price almost $18k seemingly overnight.... Somebody really took a bath on this one.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Eitan1
Someone took a bath. 18,000 miles is also a lot for this car, being that it is supposed to be limited ed. Having said this, you should never buy a car as an investment unless you are going to keep it for 30 years +. These cars will go down in value in the near future, but I can guarantee that they will go up at the end. Just wait until some of these kids start crashing them and the numbers of good examples dwindle. Then you will see a spike in their value. In the meantime, just drive the car and enjoy it. Who cares what they are worth?
Exactly. At that price, I would buy the BS, drive it and love it. 18K miles, you still have 32K left on the warranty. Look at it that way, not worth of the car.

Edit: The car was not bought and ended. I cannot believe a steal like this got by.

Last edited by bigben320e; 06-14-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black, E350 Wagon, Supercharged Denali, Lotus Elise, Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor.
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Exactly. At that price, I would buy the BS, drive it and love it. 18K miles, you still have 32K left on the warranty. Look at it that way, not worth of the car.

Edit: The car was not bought and ended. I cannot believe a steal like this got by.
A few of these cars have been living life as track cars at driver event schools.
I've seen one CLK63BS at NJMP when they have the Hi-Line car rentals.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:34 PM

I always hesitate before I write this type of post because of these type of responses.
I really find it hard to believe that anyone here reallly could care less ab what the car is worth for several reasons - one of the reasons you buy a car like this is exclusivity (isn't it?) when the car starts out at 138k and a yr and a half later it can be had for 72 its changes the exclusivity factor. At 138 the car is in a different demographic than a 70k car or even a 100k car. But now at 70 it can be had by the kid M3 shopping or GT-R shopping for that matter. And you cant tell me that thats not irritating.
NOw your special 350 unit Black Series really isnt so special at all or exclusive because the guy who was looking at the Nissan can buy your car and have some money left over for the 570 kit.
In addition if money really didnt matter and nobody cared and just bought things to enjoy them then nobody would care what they paid for anything would they?
I see plenty of people on here getting on the forum asking ab leases, money factors, residuals etc. Whats the diff what your paying and if your gonna lose a couple of K on a bad lease deal - as long as you drive it and enjoy it -right?
Lets get real here rich or poor nobody LIKES to lose money and I of all people KNOW cars are not an investment w all the money I throw down the drain in modding, so i'm not that guy.
Rich people are some of the cheapest penny pinching misers on earth so just because you can afford to lose the money doesnt mean you should enjoy it - does it?
One more thing- So when you go to trade the car in and you paid 138 and the dealer says I'll give you 50, you will shrug your shoulders and be like ohhh who cares - i drove it and enjoyed it - whats 90k down the drain in 18 mos.
For that matter whats the difference if he offers you 10k and a full tank of gas - its only money - WHo cares??
Thats as long as you enjoyed it.
Right?
Like Gene Simmons said - People always like to pretend its not about the money - ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
Originally Posted by bigben320e
just goes to show that no matter how low your price is, people ALWAYS want it for less!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
I always hesitate before I write this type of post because of these type of responses.
I really find it hard to believe that anyone here reallly could care less ab what the car is worth for several reasons - one of the reasons you buy a car like this is exclusivity (isn't it?) when the car starts out at 138k and a yr and a half later it can be had for 72 its changes the exclusivity factor. At 138 the car is in a different demographic than a 70k car or even a 100k car. But now at 70 it can be had by the kid M3 shopping or GT-R shopping for that matter. And you cant tell me that thats not irritating.
NOw your special 350 unit Black Series really isnt so special at all or exclusive because the guy who was looking at the Nissan can buy your car and have some money left over for the 570 kit.
In addition if money really didnt matter and nobody cared and just bought things to enjoy them then nobody would care what they paid for anything would they?
I see plenty of people on here getting on the forum asking ab leases, money factors, residuals etc. Whats the diff what your paying and if your gonna lose a couple of K on a bad lease deal - as long as you drive it and enjoy it -right?
Lets get real here rich or poor nobody LIKES to lose money and I of all people KNOW cars are not an investment w all the money I throw down the drain in modding, so i'm not that guy.
Rich people are some of the cheapest penny pinching misers on earth so just because you can afford to lose the money doesnt mean you should enjoy it - does it?
One more thing- So when you go to trade the car in and you paid 138 and the dealer says I'll give you 50, you will shrug your shoulders and be like ohhh who cares - i drove it and enjoyed it - whats 90k down the drain in 18 mos.
For that matter whats the difference if he offers you 10k and a full tank of gas - its only money - WHo cares??
Right?
Like Gene Simmons said - People always like to pretend its not about the money - ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY!
I agree. Well said!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 AMG Black
I don't see it that way. If you buy the car at $138,000, and drive it 138,000 miles in 7 years, it will probably still be worth something- say $30,000 (a $104,000 BMW 850 CSI that I bought new, sold for $28,000 in one day, with 161,000 miles). Your cost of driving is 78 cents a mile.
If you keep it in your garage, and drive it only 20,000 miles, but sell it for $80,000(very unlikely with any car these days), it cost you $58,000, or about $3.00 per mile. But, you would have needed something else to drive the other 118,000 miles, say an Audi A6, which costs me about $.40 per mile, or another $47,000. Altogether, you have spent $97,000, or $.70 per mile. If you only get $70,000 on resale (much more likely, and still very good for a low miles car at 7 years), it costs the same.
Personally, I'd rather have the pleasure of wearing out my BS, than letting the next guy have a "new" car at my expense.
You can quibble with any of the numbers, but in the end, it costs much less per mile to just drive your BS than leave it in the garage.
Mine currently has 16,500 great miles (including a few track days).
As far as exclusivity, with so few units built, this car will always be exclusive.
As far as depreciation today, if you put your money in stocks or certain bonds, those "investments" today could well be worth even less. And, this type of car is never an investment, except an investment in your own happiness.
I like good bourdeaux wines. When I serve them, I need to pretend that they cost $1 per bottle. Otherwise, it would be impossible to enjoy the wine.
In the case of the BS, if you could afford it when you bought it, then keep it and enjoy it. The car will be just as much fun 5 years from now.
If you couldn't afford it when you bought it, that's another thread. AS
Old 06-14-2009, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
I always hesitate before I write this type of post because of these type of responses. ...
I understand your points and at some level agree with all of them however, I bought an AMG (again), I knew that I was going to lose my butt on it.

The difference is that with this car it will be years before I test what the pain level upon selling because it's such a great car that I'll have it for years longer than any other AMG that I've owned.

It's as simple as that for me, AMG = $'s lost ... but this car is fantastic.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:08 PM

99 M3
They irony is $72g for an 18k mi car, or ~$80g for 3k mile car.

It's only "alot of miles" for you guys who don't drive them... 18k is approx. 1 years worth of use for most of us. If you guys paid $138g for yours, go drive it into the ground and enjoy it. You already lost your *** so why keep it mint for the next guy? (like me )

When I eventually get one ill be DD'ing it. To me - the dream is not being able to afford nice stuff, it's being able to use it.

Besides, when its a collectors item in 20 years restore it or buy someone elses garage queen! It's almost a crime to park such a great car IMO
Old 06-14-2009, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by alexander stemer
I don't see it that way. If you buy the car at $138,000, and drive it 138,000 miles in 7 years, it will probably still be worth something- say $30,000 (a $104,000 BMW 850 CSI that I bought new, sold for $28,000 in one day, with 161,000 miles). Your cost of driving is 78 cents a mile.
If you keep it in your garage, and drive it only 20,000 miles, but sell it for $80,000(very unlikely with any car these days), it cost you $58,000, or about $3.00 per mile. But, you would have needed something else to drive the other 118,000 miles, say an Audi A6, which costs me about $.40 per mile, or another $47,000. Altogether, you have spent $97,000, or $.70 per mile. If you only get $70,000 on resale (much more likely, and still very good for a low miles car at 7 years), it costs the same.
Personally, I'd rather have the pleasure of wearing out my BS, than letting the next guy have a "new" car at my expense.
You can quibble with any of the numbers, but in the end, it costs much less per mile to just drive your BS than leave it in the garage.
As far as exclusivity, with so few units built, this car will always be exclusive.
As far as depreciation today, if you put your money in stocks or certain bonds, those "investments" today could well be worth even less. And, this type of car is never an investment, except an investment in your own happiness.
I like good bourdeaux wines. When I serve them, I need to pretend that they cost $1 per bottle. Otherwise, it would be impossible to enjoy the wine.
In the case of the BS, if you could afford it when you bought it, then keep it and enjoy it. The car will be just as much fun 5 years from now.
I see JT55's point, but I think I am leaning towards your points.

I don't care about what my is being sold for. Sure, if I had waited 1 year I could have bought a CLS55 for less than what I paid for my CLS500. My buddy paid $72K for his, and now you can get a 55 for less than 50K with low miles. He doesn't care either, it is what it is.

The BS though is unique. Period. If it is being sold for a low price, oh well. If I was in the market I would have been on it like peanuts in peanut butter. The crunchy kind.

I still don't see how this car at that price slipped through, and 18K miles?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MACHC5
A few of these cars have been living life as track cars at driver event schools.
I've seen one CLK63BS at NJMP when they have the Hi-Line car rentals.
This one wasn't: http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...TJ77H48F233028
Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by alexander stemer
/thread

This covers the whole point.

JT55, what is wrong with the "kid looking at the M3 or GTR"? A. I think if that REALLY bothers you, you might want to take a look at that. There will always be someone younger, better looking, with more money than you. So seeing someone else driving one shouldnt boil your blood. You should give him a thumbs up for knowing something that the M3 and GTR drivers dont know. About THE BLACK.

B. It is NOT all about the money. Money comes and goes. Hell I gave my sister a kidney, and ended up with a drug addiction spending 100k a year on pills. Having been up and down, and up again has taught me that money doesnt mean ANYTHING. It comes and goes. I used to say that the guy who said "money doesn't buy happiness" DIDNT HAVE ANY. Man that was wrong of me to say. I love cars more than the next guy, and would love to be able to daily a F430 Scud, but the windows would be tinted so people didnt have to see who was driving. It's not about WHO has WHAT, but about the joy and satisfaction of driving. Anyone who buys a car for status is making a mistake. It makes me laugh that THOSE guys lose 60% in 1 year and 5000 miles of their SL65. That means I can buy a great car and enjoy the hell out of it without caring what other people think. Don't let the kids get to you, it'll drive you crazy trying to one up people.

No ill will intended.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 12_03
/thread

JT55, what is wrong with the "kid looking at the M3 or GTR"? A. I think if that REALLY bothers you, you might want to take a look at that. There will always be someone younger, better looking, with more money than you. So seeing someone else driving one shouldnt boil your blood. You should give him a thumbs up for knowing something that the M3 and GTR drivers dont know. About THE BLACK.

B. It is NOT all about the money. Money comes and goes. Hell I gave my sister a kidney, and ended up with a drug addiction spending 100k a year on pills. Having been up and down, and up again has taught me that money doesnt mean ANYTHING. It comes and goes. I used to say that the guy who said "money doesn't buy happiness" DIDNT HAVE ANY. Man that was wrong of me to say. I love cars more than the next guy, and would love to be able to daily a F430 Scud, but the windows would be tinted so people didnt have to see who was driving. It's not about WHO has WHAT, but about the joy and satisfaction of driving. Anyone who buys a car for status is making a mistake. It makes me laugh that THOSE guys lose 60% in 1 year and 5000 miles of their SL65. That means I can buy a great car and enjoy the hell out of it without caring what other people think. Don't let the kids get to you, it'll drive you crazy trying to one up people.

No ill will intended.

Very good points. My thoughts exactly.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by 12_03
/thread

No ill will intended.

I find it incredibly amusing that whenever I point out incredibly low resale values on these cars - I can never just point it out as a "Hey look at that isnt that incredible"
Its always morphs into this. Am I not allowed to be surprised that a car such as this or any car for that matter loses half its value in little more than a year?
Doesn't this raise anyones eyebrow but mine?

Nobody here knows me well enough to read into anything I said as a blanket statement ab me or my views on money or value or perceived value of things or how much I value money.
If there is anyone on this planet that knows that money doesnt mean anything its me.
I have been making money since I was 20 yrs old.
By the time I was 28 I was making almost a million a year.
By the time I was 30 it was all gone and I do mean everything and my freedom and I'd venture to say its never been the same.
I didnt get it the right way and the powers that be saw to it that I was punished for it - ya dig?
Now I have alot less money and alot less things - but if I look back i wasnt one bit happier then than now I just had more Things. I was young living in Manhattan had ridiculous amounts of cash and experienced things that many people only read ab or watch in the movies. But hate to tell you I still wasnt happy.

Now I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and I would be barefoot shirtless and penniless before I would sacrifice my time w her and watching her grow for one more cent. The pleasure she brings to me when I walk into her school and she runs across the room yelling Daddy brings a euphoria inside that I never experienced in a room full of money counters and stacks of money.
I also dont try and one up anyone, i do this for one reason the love of it - I have discovered that there are few things in life that bring me pleasure - one of them is the gym the other is cars and nice things.
I am not one of those guys that buys things I know nothing about just to show off to the next guy. All my cars I have envisioned on my own and its my passion to bring my vision to fruition.
Like I said I like cars clothes and watches - and not because I need them to show off - like I said I learned I dont NEED any of those things - BUT I want them because its a passion of mine and the pursuit of them drives me to get up everyday, even if I'm never gonna get them and in the end if I never have them again it will be fine because I already know its not the measure of a man.
Almost everything I have today I keep private and to myself - if you read one of my other posts about my brother and his GT-R you will read he doesnt even know I have a Black Series.
I can count on one hand how many of my actual "friends" know I have one.
I have found through experience that no one is happy for you when you have nice things esp. those that dont have them.
There are people on here who know who JT55 is but most of you even if you do dont really know JT because if you did you'd know I dont really call myself JT I find that kinda silly. JT was that other guy.

I share my interests with those that I know arent too close to me and dont have any connections to the people that are.
ITs better that way.
But Sorry guys It still bugs me for some reason that if I went to trade the car in tomorrow I would get half. Half is well... half.

Last edited by JT55; 06-15-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I find it incredibly amusing that whenever I point out incredibly low resale values on these cars - I can never just point it out as a "Hey look at that isnt that incredible"
Its always morphs into this. Am I not allowed to be surprised that a car such as this or any car for that matter loses half its value in little more than a year?
Doesn't this raise anyones eyebrow but mine?

Nobody here knows me well enough to read into anything I said as a blanket statement ab me or my views on money or value or perceived value of things or how much I value money.
If there is anyone on this planet that knows that money doesnt mean anything its me.
I have been making money since I was 20 yrs old.
By the time I was 28 I was making almost a million a year.
By the time I was 30 it was all gone and I do mean everything and my freedom and I'd venture to say its never been the same.
I didnt get it the right way and the powers that be saw to it that I was punished for it - ya dig?
Now I have alot less money and alot less things - but if I look back i wasnt one bit happier then than now I just had more Things. I was young living in Manhattan had ridiculous amounts of cash and experienced things that many people only read ab or watch in the movies. But hate to tell you I still wasnt happy.

Now I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and I would be barefoot shirtless and penniless before I would sacrifice my time w her and watching her grow for one more cent. The pleasure she brings to me when I walk into her school and she runs across the room yelling Daddy brings a euphoria inside that I never experienced in a room full of money counters and stacks of money.
I also dont try and one up anyone, i do this for one reason the love of it - I have discovered that there are few things in life that bring me pleasure - one of them is the gym the other is cars and nice things.
I am not one of those guys that buys things I know nothing about just to show off to the next guy. All my cars I have envisioned on my own and its my passion to bring my vision to fruition.
Like I said I like cars clothes and watches - and not because I need them to show off - like I said I learned I dont NEED any of those things - BUT I want them because its a passion of mine and the pursuit of them drives me to get up everyday, even if I'm never gonna get them and in the end if I never have them again it will be fine because I already know its not the measure of a man.
Almost everything I have today I keep private and to myself - if you read one of my other posts about my brother and his GT-R you will read he doesnt even know I have a Black Series.
I can count on one hand how many of my actual "friends" know I have one.
I have found through experience that no one is happy for you when you have nice things esp. those that dont have them.
There are people on here who know who JT55 is but most of you even if you do dont really know JT because if you did you'd know I dont really call myself JT I find that kinda silly. JT was that other guy.
I dont like to draw unnecessary attention to myself and thats why all of my cars windows are tinted including the windshields.
I share my interests with those that I know arent too close to me and dont have any connections to the people that are.
ITs better that way.
But Sorry guys It still bugs me for some reason that if I went to trade the car in tomorrow I would get half. Half is well... half.
I feel you, and I don't disagree with you. We have quite a few same viewpoints. Interesting story, and I think many of us have come to realize that money isn't everything.

However, on the BS for that price, yes it is alarming. It's alarming about the job loss, economy, crimes as of late, and how many cars are sitting brand new with no owners, and the collapse of many systems and entities. It is what it is right now.

It's still a great buy, (was until it lists again) and it sucks for the seller. The buyers would have a feather in the cap. All I can say enjoy the car whoever buys it, and this is a sellers market now.

Oh, BTW- A note of comfort is it's not the price of the car that gets you. It's the upkeep. That weeds out people who can't afford certain cars anyway.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:30 AM

WHT BS
Right?

JT,
I dont think you get my point. What you say in your response is correct in many ways and not so correct in others.
All I was simply trying to say is enjoy what you have. You cant control the value of a car, but you can certainly control how much fun you have with it. See, I didnt buy the car so that i can be EXCLUSIVE or stand out. I bought the car becuase every time I drive her, I get a big WOODY. I enjoy the sound every time I let go of the gas pedal. I enjoy that the car goes where I tell it to. Do I care about money? Of course I do. Do I like losing money? Of course I dont, but you will never catch me with my head between my legs becuase I lost money. "Money comes and goes", enjoying what you have every day is whats important to me. Do I care if a kid younger than me is driving a Black? Heck no. Good for him. I hope he /she enjoys it in good health.
I hope that i have not been disrespectful to you or your opinions. Thats Just how I feel about a car. AN OBJECT OF ENJOYMENT. When I am done enjoying it then I will let her go so that someone else can enjoy it. I will then start looking for my next object. They are just objects.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

JT,
I dont think you get my point. What you say in your response is correct in many ways and not so correct in others.
All I was simply trying to say is enjoy what you have. You cant control the value of a car, but you can certainly control how much fun you have with it. See, I didnt buy the car so that i can be EXCLUSIVE or stand out. I bought the car becuase every time I drive her, I get a big WOODY. I enjoy the sound every time I let go of the gas pedal. I enjoy that the car goes where I tell it to. Do I care about money? Of course I do. Do I like losing money? Of course I dont, but you will never catch me with my head between my legs becuase I lost money. "Money comes and goes", enjoying what you have every day is whats important to me. Do I care if a kid younger than me is driving a Black? Heck no. Good for him. I hope he /she enjoys it in good health.
I hope that i have not been disrespectful to you or your opinions. Thats Just how I feel about a car. AN OBJECT OF ENJOYMENT. When I am done enjoying it then I will let her go so that someone else can enjoy it. I will then start looking for my next object. They are just objects.
+1, very good points in bold and funny as hell.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:03 AM

JT,
I don't feel disrespected at all, and you can call me John
I am John most of the time these days - but there are times when I remember who JT was and what that was like, and its when I get all the admiration and respect from other members here and other car enthusiasts where ever I go.
THat is what I enjoy, I do enjoy the attention of it and I enjoy the praise - it makes me proud that as an enthusiast I have created something that garners praise from other enthusiasts. I like you also get off on the power, the noise and the sheer excitement of driving it, its alot of fun.
So heres where the dichotomy comes in - I am not even in the same room as the guy who posts ab losing value on the car and then being chastised for caring so much ab losing the value and just to enjoy it.
The point is I do enjoy it and thats why I spend so much goddamn money in the pursuit of it.
I have prob. spent at least 50k now in mods and I have at least another 10 to go. Thats right its not over yet. Because Im not done just yet.
So if I seem like I'm the guy that gives a crap ab losing some money on the car ur wrong, thats whats so damn funny. Because as we speak I'm ordering Rims tires coilovers and the ABT bodykit for my S5 - and you can kiss that money goodbye too. Oh well. But I enjoy it - and it brings a smile to my face after I'm done. So I don't really see any end in site to my cars and money lost. CAuse I REALLY dont care at the end of the day, but I still cant believe that car was going for 72k! Damn!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 09:04 PM

WHT BS
I don't feel disrespected at all, and you can call me John
I am John most of the time these days - but there are times when I remember who JT was and what that was like, and its when I get all the admiration and respect from other members here and other car enthusiasts where ever I go.
THat is what I enjoy, I do enjoy the attention of it and I enjoy the praise - it makes me proud that as an enthusiast I have created something that garners praise from other enthusiasts. I like you also get off on the power, the noise and the sheer excitement of driving it, its alot of fun.
So heres where the dichotomy comes in - I am not even in the same room as the guy who posts ab losing value on the car and then being chastised for caring so much ab losing the value and just to enjoy it.
The point is I do enjoy it and thats why I spend so much goddamn money in the pursuit of it.
I have prob. spent at least 50k now in mods and I have at least another 10 to go. Thats right its not over yet. Because Im not done just yet.
So if I seem like I'm the guy that gives a crap ab losing some money on the car ur wrong, thats whats so damn funny. Because as we speak I'm ordering Rims tires coilovers and the ABT bodykit for my S5 - and you can kiss that money goodbye too. Oh well. But I enjoy it - and it brings a smile to my face after I'm done. So I don't really see any end in site to my cars and money lost. CAuse I REALLY dont care at the end of the day, but I still cant believe that car was going for 72k! Damn!!!!
John,
I wish you a long healthy life so that you can enjoy many many more cars to come. I appreciate your enthusiasm about cars. I am in the process of ordering some wheels myself. I will send you a pm. It may be something you are also interested in. It going to be a nice piece of kit. I can say that I am drewling as I type about them. Be good and enjoy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CAN IT BE? $72K BUY IT NOW FOR A BLACK SERIES???