CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
It's not what I believe, it's the truth based on many, many other owners and lots of testing IN THE REAL WORLD and not your fantasy world .
There have been lots of threads in this forum discussing mods for the M156 platform and EVERYONE (except for you) agrees on the same thing - long tube headers make the biggest difference for those wanting to stay na. If you don't want to believe that then you are only making yourself look stupid.
Ignorance is a bad thing...and from where I stand you are taking the cake on that issue. I never said that Long tubes don't make difference. To the contrary...if you go back to my very first post...and I assume that you know how to read English...you will see that I noted "A few more things that I plan to do in the near future...Long Tubes Tri-Y, and an ECU Tune..." Which part of the "I plan to do Long tubes..." exactly you don't understand? On the other hand to say that everything past the exhaust manifold can't make much difference is as dumb as saying that the Long Tubes don't make any difference either...I am just turning things around as to what you said...cause none of what you said makes any sense. The truth is that swaping from OEM manifold to long tubes...makes difference...and so does removing everything else past the manifold. Experts would argue that the best exhaust systems...is no exhaust at all. But what do they know. I guess you are too busy to jump start the gun without reading. Here is my suggestion...read before you respond... Reading helps greatly!!! You would be surprised!!! My only concern is whether you have the capacity to understand...asides reading. Ok...fine. You can believe anything you want. I careless...
Old 05-15-2012, 02:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204, W209, W164
Originally Posted by CLK_63_Black
Apparently you have no idea as to what you are talking about. Removing major exhaust points (cats, resonators, mufflers) can have a huge impact on how your engine breaths and performs. I know...cause I see how hard the car now pulls. I talk from first hand experience...and not from a word of mouth. I would assume your scientific evidence to contradict my statement have a profound effect on you being a Major idiot!! Go back to counting beans now...
First of all, you're all over the place with what actually does what. And it's actually hiliarious how you think just because a car might have more torque, it's automatically a quicker car. If anything, your car might be even slower than before since it won't be able to catch traction.

You began by saying weight only has a factor of cars that start from a dig. You said car after all the weight savings weighed in at 3731#'s., roughly a 200# decrease. Then you began to say torque is be all or end all in races. Have never heard of the saying "Torque gets you going, horsepower keeps you going" ?

From that point on, now your CLKBS mysteriously weighs 3660, the same as this supposed SLS AMG which you 'raced'. So you lost an extra 70#'s from what?... Followed by this, you claim you only race 40-120/140... so why would stripping the car for weight even matter if your theory of 'torque wins everything' is true to you? Not only that, but if your diffuser was actually fully functional (to which you haven't shown any pictures or data proving so..), you would realize they create DOWNFORCE... a.k.a slower acceleration and top speed.

Sure your butt dyno might feel an extra tickle, and theres no doubt that you should have gained a few horsepower and torque from removing cats and what not, but that difference is almost negligible without knowing prior figures. For all you know, you could have lost power. Just because the dB range increases, doesn't necessarily mean you're going faster... go drive a riced out civic and you'll feel like you're going about 200mph, all while standing still..

Edit; Got to go for a bit, but if you're downplaying ecampbell.. I can't help but at laugh at you any further.... As far I know, he probably has one of the most modded CLKBS.. If anyone would know, he would. It's disgusting how you take information... in one ear, out the other. Ignorance really is bliss...

Last edited by Infamouz; 05-15-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Take this for what it is worth but rather than arguing how fast your car is because you have taken 200 pounds out, listen to the message which many of us have said.

Many of the parts you may buy (axles, hubs, carbon fibre driveshaft, TC upgrade, trans upgrade) were developed on my car and what I am saying is, leave the Ti Nuts, diffuser, and chrome valve covers alone for the time being. Put a tune in your car and headers with a crossover as at your level that is where you biggest gains will be. An open exhaust may sound cool when you are 16 years old and driving the first car you have modified but come on, your driving a Merc and I am assuming your don't live in a trailer park (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Old 05-15-2012, 03:37 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Ignorance is a bad thing...and from where I stand you are taking the cake on that issue. I never said that Long tubes don't make difference. To the contrary...if you go back to my very first post...and I assume that you know how to read English...you will see that I noted "A few more things that I plan to do in the near future...Long Tubes Tri-Y, and an ECU Tune..." Which part of the "I plan to do Long tubes..." exactly you don't understand? On the other hand to say that everything past the exhaust manifold can't make much difference is as dumb as saying that the Long Tubes don't make any difference either...I am just turning things around as to what you said...cause none of what you said makes any sense. The truth is that swaping from OEM manifold to long tubes...makes difference...and so does removing everything else past the manifold. Experts would argue that the best exhaust systems...is no exhaust at all. But what do they know. I guess you are too busy to jump start the gun without reading. Here is my suggestion...read before you respond... Reading helps greatly!!! You would be surprised!!! My only concern is whether you have the capacity to understand...asides reading. Ok...fine. You can believe anything you want. I careless...
Something tells me that Earls comment about you being a 16 year old isn't too far off. Your logic is so flawed that it's past being hysterical and I feel sorry for you.
I can read and write very well so please don't make the assumption that there is a problem with comprehension here other than your own. I noticed you said earlier that you were planning on getting long tubes. But you are MISSING THE POINT. Running straight pipes from the factory exhaust manifold does nothing for power and in fact you are probably losing power from the lack of proper backpressure and the reduction of vacuum at the exhaust port. I don't expect you to understand that but trust me on this. Until you fix the bottleneck that is created by the OEM exhaust manifolds, removing everything downstream from them does nothing but make your car sound obnoxious. So the point is...your exhaust modifications have been all for naught and even though you THINK your car is faster and making more power, you are actually probably DOWN on power and especially on your much beloved torque LOL - that is the part that is so funny about all this.
Again, I don't expect you to understand any of this because you clearly don't want to listen to any of the other BS owners who have had their car since 2007 and have much more experience than you with what modifications work and which do not.
I'm sure this will illicit another long diatribe from you citing Wikipedia and your long history street racing so this will be my last response to you as I have wasted enough time already on someone who has no clue whatsoever what they are talking about. Take care.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:52 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by Infamouz
First of all, you're all over the place with what actually does what. And it's actually hiliarious how you think just because a car might have more torque, it's automatically a quicker car. If anything, your car might be even slower than before since it won't be able to catch traction.

You began by saying weight only has a factor of cars that start from a dig. You said car after all the weight savings weighed in at 3731#'s., roughly a 200# decrease. Then you began to say torque is be all or end all in races. Have never heard of the saying "Torque gets you going, horsepower keeps you going" ?

From that point on, now your CLKBS mysteriously weighs 3660, the same as this supposed SLS AMG which you 'raced'. So you lost an extra 70#'s from what?... Followed by this, you claim you only race 40-120/140... so why would stripping the car for weight even matter if your theory of 'torque wins everything' is true to you? Not only that, but if your diffuser was actually fully functional (to which you haven't shown any pictures or data proving so..), you would realize they create DOWNFORCE... a.k.a slower acceleration and top speed.

Sure your butt dyno might feel an extra tickle, and theres no doubt that you should have gained a few horsepower and torque from removing cats and what not, but that difference is almost negligible without knowing prior figures. For all you know, you could have lost power. Just because the dB range increases, doesn't necessarily mean you're going faster... go drive a riced out civic and you'll feel like you're going about 200mph, all while standing still..

Edit; Got to go for a bit, but if you're downplaying ecampbell.. I can't help but at laugh at you any further.... As far I know, he probably has one of the most modded CLKBS.. If anyone would know, he would. It's disgusting how you take information... in one ear, out the other. Ignorance really is bliss...
Torque is not important in just taking off. Not enough torque will prevent your car from having a hard pull. As far as the weight 3731 vs 3660...can be easily justified. If I was on say 1/4 of gas tank, and he was on almost full...that accounts for the difference of say around 70 lbs. In any case, for some reason you and your friend Ecambell seem to be fixated on the Ti wheels. Here is something for you. Just those 10 lbs off of the unsprung weight due to those lighter wheels can account for upto the equevalant o 100 lbs off of the car's weight. if you call that insignificant then I don't know how else to convience you. For cars with similar torque figures (like the SLS) weight can become an issue and be a more significant factor. So, if you knew about unsprung weight...in theory due to much lighter wheels...that get me better traction as well, the CLK Black may be lighter than the 3660 lbs SLS (accounting for the benefits of upto X10 of those 10 lbs off of the wheels). There are a lot of theories as to how 1 lbs off of wheels can be anywhere between 6 to 10 times of that off of the weight on car. In other words, 1 lb off of the wheels may be as much as 10 lbs off of the car's weight from top. As far as the butt dyno...I wouldn't call the difference insignificant, cause I can feel the difference...like I said...the difference is noticable...the car pulls much harder compared to how it was in OEM with factory exhaust. I plan to dyno car in upcoming few weeks...just haven't had the chance. I believe the OEM dyno figures for the CLK Black are somewhere on this forum...so it makes no difference of my CLK Black before figures cause the before figures are same as any other OEM CLK Black. Whatever these figures are...I can compare and see how much these HP gains are. "Downplaying Ecambell"? I get the feeling that you like the feeling of belonging. I careless about it. I don't need people to support my posts to feel better. I like to defend myself and stand my own ground with my own words, and not hiding behind other's and referencing others' posts. I could have done the same with couple folks who agreed for most part with what I said as far as the F430 comparisons with the CLK Black. I chose not to...cause like I said...I don't need other's to defend my point of view. If he has the most modded CLK Black, good for him. I have no interest in putting his car down. Quite frankly I careless whether you believe what I said about smoking the other cars as I noted. No gain for me...whether you do believe or not. I am sure even if I had a video of smoking the F430...you would have found another excuse to dismiss the claim. I'll run the dyno in the upcoming days...and let's see if you are right as far as the difference being negligible or not.

Last edited by CLK_63_Black; 05-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:05 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Take this for what it is worth but rather than arguing how fast your car is because you have taken 200 pounds out, listen to the message which many of us have said.

Many of the parts you may buy (axles, hubs, carbon fibre driveshaft, TC upgrade, trans upgrade) were developed on my car and what I am saying is, leave the Ti Nuts, diffuser, and chrome valve covers alone for the time being. Put a tune in your car and headers with a crossover as at your level that is where you biggest gains will be. An open exhaust may sound cool when you are 16 years old and driving the first car you have modified but come on, your driving a Merc and I am assuming your don't live in a trailer park (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Like I said...Long tubes and ECU on my list...I did say that from my very first post...which for some reason it appears that it was not read by some of the folks here who are too quick to post a note. Listen to the message? The only message I get from some folks here is clear...jump start the gun and post a note without reading what is being said!!! I have no problem if I was to live in a trailer park, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Quite frankly, I think there are folks in trailer parks that have a lot more common sense than some of those folks in this forum driving expensive cars. Being financially well made does not necessarily guarantees less ignorance. I tend to find the contrary in this forum.

Last edited by CLK_63_Black; 05-15-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Something tells me that Earls comment about you being a 16 year old isn't too far off. Your logic is so flawed that it's past being hysterical and I feel sorry for you.
I can read and write very well so please don't make the assumption that there is a problem with comprehension here other than your own. I noticed you said earlier that you were planning on getting long tubes. But you are MISSING THE POINT. Running straight pipes from the factory exhaust manifold does nothing for power and in fact you are probably losing power from the lack of proper backpressure and the reduction of vacuum at the exhaust port. I don't expect you to understand that but trust me on this. Until you fix the bottleneck that is created by the OEM exhaust manifolds, removing everything downstream from them does nothing but make your car sound obnoxious. So the point is...your exhaust modifications have been all for naught and even though you THINK your car is faster and making more power, you are actually probably DOWN on power and especially on your much beloved torque LOL - that is the part that is so funny about all this.
Again, I don't expect you to understand any of this because you clearly don't want to listen to any of the other BS owners who have had their car since 2007 and have much more experience than you with what modifications work and which do not.
I'm sure this will illicit another long diatribe from you citing Wikipedia and your long history street racing so this will be my last response to you as I have wasted enough time already on someone who has no clue whatsoever what they are talking about. Take care.
Open down pipes...that's what I run now. No straight pipes. Open down pipes. Everything is cut out passed the first oxygen sensors. In other words, past the sensors, there is nothing. No pipes...nothing. I am losing power due to lose in back pressure?? And you call my logic flawed??? Ok...we'll see about that...once I post the dyno results. Let's see what the dyno will show...and see if your claim about power loss stands the test. I am certain that power goes up...not sure by how much...but we'll see... I guess to be continued...
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
...and here is a pic as to my current exhaust... no rear cats...no resonators...no mufflers. Most piping is gone. Everything is being cut shortly passed after the front cats. The car pulls noticably harder...and all mumbo jumbo here is from people whe pretend they know everything about theory. I am talking facts... I guess the dyno will saw if loss or gain in power...since you don't believe my claim. Not a problem. Believe whatever suits you. I careless. Down the road like I said...once I do Long Tubes...it will be the same as far as piping. Cut at same place exactly. Nothing passed the exact same point...cause everything else from there on...is nothing but choking up the car and useless (i.e. cats, resonators, and any kind of high performance mufflers at rear). Don't need that, and can do without. My short and long term plans entail...Long Tubes Tri-Y, an ECU, and a nice Weister Supercharger. From there on...I'll see what else is possible.
Attached Thumbnails Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...-three.jpg  

Last edited by CLK_63_Black; 05-15-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:46 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Open down pipes...that's what I run now. No straight pipes. Open down pipes. Everything is cut out passed the first oxygen sensors. In other words, past the sensors, there is nothing. No pipes...nothing. I am losing power due to lose in back pressure?? And you call my logic flawed??? Ok...we'll see about that...once I post the dyno results. Let's see what the dyno will show...and see if your claim about power loss stands the test. I am certain that power goes up...not sure by how much...but we'll see... I guess to be continued...
what are your talking about "open downpipes" ??? The OEM setup is no different than the one you posted above. Are you talking about the pipe between the primary cat and the secondary cat ? Is that what you refer to as the downpipe ? If so, it is "open" from the factory. All you have done is gone straight pipe from the primary cat all the way back. And you weren't even smart enough to use an X crossover LOL.

The retardation continues. I look forward to seeing your dyno graph. I think you are in for a unpleasant surprise LOL. I bet you don't break 400whp.

One last thing....have you ever seen the inside of the CLK BS muffler ?? It is an almost straight through design LOL.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:51 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
what are your talking about "open downpipes" ??? The OEM setup is no different than the one you posted above. Are you talking about the pipe between the primary cat and the secondary cat ? Is that what you refer to as the downpipe ? If so, it is "open" from the factory. All you have done is gone straight pipe from the primary cat all the way back. And you weren't even smart enough to use an X crossover LOL.

The retardation continues. I look forward to seeing your dyno graph. I think you are in for a unpleasant surprise LOL. I bet you don't break 400whp.

One last thing....have you ever seen the inside of the CLK BS muffler ?? It is an almost straight through design LOL.
Your ignorance is unmatched. The original OEM setup is same like the one I just posted?? LMAO!!!! When was the last time you looked at your car underneath? LMAO!!! In any case, before...I've had X-Pipes...from the same shop that installed them... The benefit of current setup is much better than having the prior one which was straight pipes all the way with X-piping. Ok...you keep believing that the OEM set up is same as the one I just posted in this pic. I am showing you a pic of how the car is driven as we speak. I suggest you look at the OEM exhaust system before you say something as dumb as you just did. LMAO!!! And you don't live in your own world??? LMAO!!!

Last edited by CLK_63_Black; 05-15-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:57 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
...and since you are that genious...I guess it would require a second pic to show you that my set up is not same as OEM... Let me know if you see any resonators...any rear cats...and any mufflers at back. LMAO!!!! Amazing!!!!! And you post notes alleging that you know about cars!!! LMAO
Attached Thumbnails Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...-four.jpg  
Old 05-15-2012, 05:08 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
I believe that concludes and sums up all the reasons why I don't have the ability to "listen what the members are saying" LMAO!!! This definately explains any and all reasons why some folks have difficulty believing that a CLK Black can outrun an F430 on a highway. Case closed!! LMAO!!! Why do I get the feeling that if I talk to folks at a near by trailer park they would be more educated on the topic about exhaust systems and car performance...as opposed to some of the folks who just buy a car just to say they can afford to do so.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Are you really trying to tell me you took 10 pounds off each corner with ti nuts?

The picture of what you did to the exhaust states it all. I run the same race exhaust you have shown EXCEPT I have tuned the car to match it. With an untuned ECU to match what you have done, your car is making less power than a stock clk bs...I am note trying to put you down, I am telling you from experience and ,000's of dyno time.

I have a source to sell you a nice big a$$ rear spoiler to complete your rice set up.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Your ignorance is unmatched. The original OEM setup is same like the one I just posted?? LMAO!!!! When was the last time you looked at your car underneath? LMAO!!! In any case, before...I've had X-Pipes...from the same shop that installed them... The benefit of current setup is much better than having the prior one which was straight pipes all the way with X-piping. Ok...you keep believing that the OEM set up is same as the one I just posted in this pic. I am showing you a pic of how the car is driven as we speak. I suggest you look at the OEM exhaust system before you say something as dumb as you just did. LMAO!!! And you don't live in your own world??? LMAO!!!
Slow down kid. I asked about the OPEN DOWNPIPES that you keep referring to. Which part of the exhaust do you consider the DOWN PIPES ????? If you are referring to the section of pipe between the primary cat and the secondary cat as the DOWNPIPE then what you show pictured above is the same as OEM.
You really have to be the most retarded person I've seen yet on this site.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:31 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Are you really trying to tell me you took 10 pounds off each corner with ti nuts?

The picture of what you did to the exhaust states it all. I run the same race exhaust you have shown EXCEPT I have tuned the car to match it. With an untuned ECU to match what you have done, your car is making less power than a stock clk bs...I am note trying to put you down, I am telling you from experience and ,000's of dyno time.

I have a source to sell you a nice big a$$ rear spoiler to complete your rice set up.
THANK YOU!!!
Not sure how many people need to tell this idiot the same thing before he gets it. Maybe when he comes back with a 380whp dyno he will change his tune. pun intended
Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 PM

2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
If I want to continue being honest with all my street racing...the answer is I got smoked by the GTR. Well...then again I was 100% OEM. We did about 1/2 mile on a Causeway...from stop to 1/2 and he was ahead by about 3 cars. Then again...now with all upgrades I've done (removing choking points, etc) I am sure it would be the other way around. I too like GTRs. I was thinking about getting one before I settled for the CLK Black. At that particular time, elegance overpowered the need for performance.
I would love to see you smoke a GTR.

I'm very sure it's possible.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Originally Posted by Sher Judge

I dislike GTR's but unfortunately our friends set up is VERY unlikely to be an match against any gtr off the show room floor.

Clk63...here is my serious offer to you. I like to help people with racing(there is another merc website where I have offered to finance people). Whilst I won't help finance your project, I will sit down with you and explain the importance of matching the electronics with modifications. This is not a 70's nova or trans am but a highly computerized piece of equipment. Making changes to the drivetrain without taking the ECU into account is just plane wrong.

You have spoken about theorical importance of things like torque (as I stated I have over 1,100 pounds of torque in my dually but it still runs a 14.5 second qtr mile and would be smoked by your car) which are fine in isolation but you fail to factor in other variable such as weight, gearing, usable power band.

As I previously stated, we are here to share and I am the first one to help but you are coming here with the attitude of how much you know (eg discussing about selling a diffuser) so people are going to immediately dismiss you.

Do you understand? Please do not respond today but think about the message and respond tomorrow.

Last edited by ecampbell; 05-15-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:49 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
All I can say is WOW to that exhaust butcher job ... all that's missing now is a pair of side pipes
Old 05-15-2012, 07:58 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
... for reference ... this is what mine looks like
Attached Thumbnails Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...-img_0082.jpg  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
I feel sorry for attacking him but perhaps he will learn...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:56 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series

That is not what I said...what I said is that the 10 lbs were trimmed off by swapping to HRE forged alloy rims. Has nothing to do with Ti bolts that are around center piece. Not sure who exactly took that one part of the rims and run with it...but hey...everyone is entitled to think whatever floats their boat. 10 lbs off of the cars unsprung weight is not a bad deal. In any case, I am not sure how we got to rims...as I was more focused on the torque/rpm/torque at low rpm figures. As far as the exhaust without being tuned...like I said...I would try to dyno car so I can see where it stands...I can assure you it would be upwards and not downwards. Rear spoiler...you lost me on that one...not that you have not lost me before...but just saying... Once dyno-ed car then I will let you know how it went... Honestly I find hard to believe that you don't see how cats, resonators and mufflers are choking points. Like I said if I have not conveinced you so far, I don't expect this to happen anytime soon. Dyno figures will follow...be rest assured....

Last edited by CLK_63_Black; 05-15-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Slow down kid. I asked about the OPEN DOWNPIPES that you keep referring to. Which part of the exhaust do you consider the DOWN PIPES ????? If you are referring to the section of pipe between the primary cat and the secondary cat as the DOWNPIPE then what you show pictured above is the same as OEM.
You really have to be the most retarded person I've seen yet on this site.
I can see you have no idea about down pipes...here is a link that hopefully will educate you and your friend Ecambell as to what downpipes are and about HP gains (and not power loss) with open downpipes...

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/Downpipes/index.php

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-gen...down-pipe.html

In any case, I get the point....the moment you said that I run OEM exhaust I can tell that you know nothing about exhaust... I am not surprised of you...but I am indeed surprised of Ecambell not knowing that open downpipes produce HP gains... Then again...I am not here to conveince you otherwise. Like I said... I can tell...you have already made up your minds regardless....and that's ok. I careless what you think... One thing I know is Open downpipes do give you HP gains...I know cause I feel it on the road. I guess you don't believe that either... I feel like I am beating a dead horse. Oh well...forget it...what's the point.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:13 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
THANK YOU!!!
Not sure how many people need to tell this idiot the same thing before he gets it. Maybe when he comes back with a 380whp dyno he will change his tune. pun intended

From where I stand...based on what you said about open downpipes...there is only one idiot between you and I...and I can't tell you that ain't me. Go back to counting your beans... Like I said...dyno results will follow...and we'll see if I had any power loss or gains... In the mean time...go ahead and start reading on the links I send you on my previous post. Just make sure you read slowly though and don't just skip on paragraphs...like you seem to like doing on my thread....
Old 05-15-2012, 09:14 PM

CLK63 BS
oh you must be turbo'd
Old 05-15-2012, 09:16 PM

CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by Sher Judge

In fact...if you read my previous post on this thread...you would find otherwise...I did get smoked by one when I was on OEM setup. I call it what it is.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here is how my CLK Black is progressing...