CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Interesting BS CarFax

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 158 Likes on 127 Posts
NB8 PARACHUTE
Interesting BS CarFax

`

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...708&source=CFX

`
Old 12-03-2014, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 highlander
I wonder if that was the 2nd red one from Washington that was for sale... not the grandpriximports one.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
I own this car now. The carfax is wrong. Now it's a 2 owner car. I purchased it from the original owner. The original owner at one point tried to sell the vehicle through consignment but then later decided to keep the car. No clue why the stealership shows ownership of the vehicle. The owner is on this forum also. The carfax report is inaccurate.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by AMG BRED
I own this car now. The carfax is wrong. Now it's a 2 owner car. I purchased it from the original owner. The original owner at one point tried to sell the vehicle through consignment but then later decided to keep the car. No clue why the stealership shows ownership of the vehicle. The owner is on this forum also. The carfax report is inaccurate.
If carfax is truly incorrect, then someone claim the guaranty carfax has about their report being accurate.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:10 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
You're the 3rd owner ... car was purchased by the original owner (Florida) out of state in California ... can even tell you from which dealership ... car was sold to 2nd owner in Washington State. The car has a Vorsteiner rear spoiler ... put on by the original owner ... at one point it also had black HRE's. Some cars are easy to trace ... this is one of them.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
I guess that answers that. Thanks for the clarification SMP. I previously owned a white BS for 4 years and sold it earlier this year....which I regretted. This is the reason why I bought another one....this time being red. I'm not worried about being the third owner as this car is in very very good condition.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 158 Likes on 127 Posts
NB8 PARACHUTE
`

Originally Posted by MOFLO
If carfax is truly incorrect, then someone claim the guaranty carfax has about their report being accurate.

This ^^^^^^^^

`
Old 12-03-2014, 05:47 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
I guess that answers that. Thanks for the clarification SMP. I previously owned a white BS for 4 years and sold it earlier this year....which I regretted. This is the reason why I bought another one....this time being red. I'm not worried about being the third owner as this car is in very very good condition.