Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of the above
2004 Options For W211 Cars

I FIGURED IT OUT! YAAY!

DIRECTLY CUT/PASTED FROM NETSTAR '04 ORDERING GUIDE
THERE ARE NO PRICES YET. SHOULD NOT BE MUCH CHANGE FROM '03 PRICING.

E320
Option Packages:

317 Comfort Package: E-Class Optional Active Ventilated Front Seats, Drive-Dynamic Seats
319 Lighting Package Optional Bi-Xenon Cornering Headlamps (offer both low and high beam Xenon illumination), Headlamp Washers
320 Entertainment Package Optional harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System, CD Changer
321 AMG Sport Package (Delayed Availability) Optional AMG styling kit, AMG monoblock wheels
322 Appearance Package - E320 Optional Bi-Xenon cornering lamps, Headlamp Washers, Black Birds Eye Maple Trim, Blue Tinted Glass, LED Brake Lights, Semi-Active Suspension, Sculpted Side Skirts, Front Bumper, Rear Apron, 17" Sport Wheels with 245/45 R 17 tires. The E320 Appearance Package requires leather interior and Semi-Active Suspension both of which are included in the price of the Appearance Package.
323 Heating Package Optional Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel
324 Sunroof Package Optional Glass Sunroof, Rear Window Sunshade, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds
325 Rear Seat Package Optional Ski Bag, Split Folding Seat
326 Premium Package Optional Active Ventilated Front Seats, Drive Dynamic Seats, harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System, CD Changer, Glass Sunroof, Rear Window Sunshade, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds, DVD Navigation

Optional Equipment:
E320

4MATIC with 4 ETS Optional
(A) Leather Upholstery Optional (A)=Refer to paint and upholstery matrix for individual codes
(A) Metallic Paint Optional
050 Integrated Digital Motorola V60i Telephone Optional
051 Integrated Digital Motorola V60i Telephone with Voice Control System Optional
219 Distronic Optional
220 Parktronic Optional Parking assist device with front and rear sensors to notify driver how close he/she is to object.
289 Wood/Leather Steering Wheel Optional Not available with Appearance Package (code 322).
297 Rear Side Door Sun Blinds Optional
401 Active Ventilated Front Seats Optional
406 Multicontour Front Seats Optional
413 Panorama Sunroof Optional Limited availability
419 Solar Panel Optional (Only available with Panorama Sunroof) Three rows of 8 silicon solar cells that are positioned at the wind deflector and rear edge of the glass sunroof panel. These solar cells convert natural light into electric energy. When the engine is switched off, the energy generated automatically switches on the ventilation fan. The constant air flow creates a cooler temperature for cars parked in sunlight.
443 Heated Steering Wheel Optional
475 Tire-Pressure Monitoring System Optional
530 COMAND System with DVD Navigation Optional
540 Power Rear Window Sunshade Optional
581 4-Zone Climate Control Optional
810 harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System Optional
819 6-Disc CD Changer Optional
873 Heated Front Seats Optional
881 Electronic Trunk Closer Optional This option enables the trunk lid to be automatically closed via a button on the inside of the trunk lid or a switch on the interior door molding. As a safety precaution, the electronic closing of the trunk can be interrupted by applying light force to the trunk lid. This will avoid potential harm to extremities. Opening and closing of the trunk lid can also be operated manually.
889 Keyless Go Optional

Optional Equipment:
E500

4MATIC with 4 ETS Optional
(A) Leather Upholstery Standard (A)=Refer to paint and upholstery matrix for individual codes
(A) Metallic Paint No Cost/No Credit
051 Integrated Digital Motorola V60i Telephone with Voice Control System Optional
219 Distronic Optional
220 Parktronic Optional Parking assist device with front and rear sensors to notify driver how close he/she is to object.
289 Wood/Leather Steering Wheel Optional Not available with Appearance Package (code 322).
413 Panorama Sunroof Optional Limited availability
419 Solar Panel Optional (Only available with Panorama Sunroof) Three rows of 8 silicon solar cells that are positioned at the wind deflector and rear edge of the glass sunroof panel. These solar cells convert natural light into electric energy. When the engine is switched off, the energy generated automatically switches on the ventilation fan. The constant air flow creates a cooler temperature for cars parked in sunlight.
581 4-Zone Climate Control Standard
881 Electronic Trunk Closer Optional This option enables the trunk lid to be automatically closed via a button on the inside of the trunk lid or a switch on the interior door molding. As a safety precaution, the electronic closing of the trunk can be interrupted by applying light force to the trunk lid. This will avoid potential harm to extremities. Opening and closing of the trunk lid can also be operated manually.
889 Keyless Go Optional

Option Packages:
E500

317 Comfort Package: E-Class Optional Active Ventilated Front Seats, Drive-Dynamic Seats
319 Lighting Package Optional Bi-Xenon Cornering Headlamps (offer both low and high beam Xenon illumination), Headlamp Washers
320 Entertainment Package Optional harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System, CD Changer
321 AMG Sport Package (Delayed Availability) Optional AMG styling kit, AMG monoblock wheels
322 Appearance Package - E500 Optional Bi-Xenon cornering lamps, Headlamp Washers, Black Birds Eye Maple Trim, Blue Tinted Glass, LED Brake Lights, Semi-Active Suspension, Sculpted Side Skirts, Front Bumper, Rear Apron, 17" Sport Wheels with 245/45 R 17 tires. The E500 Appearance Package includes leather interior and Semi-Active Suspension both of which are standard on the E500.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:17 PM

All of the above
Would not fit in one post

Optional Equipment:
E500 Wagon 4Matic

(A) Leather Upholstery Standard (A)=Refer to paint and upholstery matrix for individual codes
219 Distronic Optional
414 Glass Sunroof Optional
889 Keyless Go Optional
890 Automatic Liftgate Optional
942 Cargo Organizer System Optional

Option Packages:
E500 Wagon 4Matic

322 Appearance Package - E500 Optional Bi-Xenon cornering lamps, Headlamp Washers, Black Birds Eye Maple Trim, Blue Tinted Glass, LED Brake Lights, Semi-Active Suspension, Sculpted Side Skirts, Front Bumper, Rear Apron, 17" Sport Wheels with 245/45 R 17 tires. The E500 Appearance Package includes leather interior and Semi-Active Suspension both of which are standard on the E500.
324 Sunroof Package Optional Glass Sunroof, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds
326 Premium Package Optional Active Ventilated Front Seats, Drive Dynamic Seats, harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System, CD Changer, Glass Sunroof, Rear Window Sunshade, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds, DVD Navigation

324 Sunroof Package Optional Glass Sunroof, Rear Window Sunshade, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds
325 Rear Seat Package Optional Ski Bag, Split Folding Seat

Optional Equipment:
E320 WAGON

4MATIC with 4 ETS
(A) Leather Upholstery Optional (A)=Refer to paint and upholstery matrix for individual codes
(A) Metallic Paint Optional
219 Distronic Optional
414 Glass Sunroof Optional
581 4-Zone Climate Control Optional
889 Keyless Go Optional
890 Automatic Liftgate Optional
942 Cargo Organizer System Optional

Option Packages:
E320 Wagon

322 Appearance Package - E320 Optional Bi-Xenon cornering lamps, Headlamp Washers, Black Birds Eye Maple Trim, Blue Tinted Glass, LED Brake Lights, Semi-Active Suspension, Sculpted Side Skirts, Front Bumper, Rear Apron, 17" Sport Wheels with 245/45 R 17 tires. The E320 Appearance Package requires leather interior and Semi-Active Suspension both of which are included in the price of the Appearance Package.
324 Sunroof Package Optional Glass Sunroof, Rear Side Door Sun Blinds

Optional Equipment:
E55 AMG

219 Distronic Optional
406 Multicontour Front Seats Standard
413 Panorama Sunroof Optional
432 Drive Dynamic Seats Optional Contain multicontour seatbacks with adjustable air bladders for back support. These seats also have a massage function, whereby the bladders are inflated/deflated in a "massaging" sequence. Cannot be ordered with code 406.
810 harman kardon Logic 7 Digital Surround Sound System Standard
873 Heated Front Seats Standard
881 Electronic Trunk Closer Optional
889 Keyless Go Optional
W60 Burl Walnut Wood Trim Optional

Option Packages:
E55 AMG

319 Lighting Package Optional Bi-Xenon Headlamps (offer both low and high beam Xenon illumination), Headlamp Washers
Old 08-14-2003, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
lol, that would take me over 30 minutes just to read that a lot of good info though, thanks a lot man
Old 08-14-2003, 08:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 G Wagon / 2012 CLS 550
'Delayed Availabilty' of the AMG sport package .... so the 03 sport package buyers wont be immediately pissed off!!

Old 08-14-2003, 09:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E-500
Thanks for the advanced posting of the '04 netstar info.
Old 08-14-2003, 10:03 PM

one of seven
mucho, mucho thanks!!
Old 08-14-2003, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

it appears you cannot get the standard sunroof without the blinds, but when this thread was posted before with the options list a while back, there was an option code for "sunroof only".

i guess you can't get standard xenons anymore, you must get them with the new cornering option?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
Porcelain Bus
Seems that the E55 doesn't offer the cornering headlamps. What a shame.
Old 08-15-2003, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Accord EX V6
good post on the MB package or option!!! thx
Old 08-15-2003, 05:44 AM

one of seven
the xenon option #319 is the same for the E's and AMG so perhaps, though not mentioned, for the E55 they are the cornering lamps.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:35 AM

All of the above
You are welcome

I am not sure I understand the question regarding blinds with the regular sunroof. The pano roof comes with the electric roller blinds. The sunroof comes with a manually operated panel to cover the roof from the inside.

As far as the "active curve sensing bi-xenon lights I am not sure. Will only the bi-xenons "curve"?

I have to believe that the bi-xenons will "curve" on all of the models including the E55. I will try to confirm this.

P.S. I have one E500-4matic wagon for Sept. production that is still available. Any takers?
Old 08-15-2003, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

how do you get the sunroof without the blinds on the E320? Its option 414 on the wagon, it is not listed for the E320. I don't want the side blinds, the rear is OK.

i doubt there are two types of xenons on the car, its all the movable ones now.
Old 08-15-2003, 03:02 PM

All of the above
As always, you guys keep me on my toes.

Now I understand your question nyca. I had not really studied the lists yet (my bad).

I see now that the sunroof package (for the sedans) includes the rear shade and the rear side window shades. I don't see a seperate sunroof code either. It appears that you will get the side shades, like it or not.

If it's any consolation they are unobtrusive and when they are down you will hardly know that they are there.
Old 08-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E500
how about with the drive dynamic seat?

i see that the only place i see them are in the comfort package. is there not an option to just get them alone. like not with the active ventilated seats. cuz i ordered mine with just the drive dynamic but wondering if they are gonna throw in the comfort package since maybe they cant do it seperatly? thanks for you comments in advance.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:35 PM

All of the above
HizzleDizzle,

Not sure what they will do as far as your drive dynamic seats. Did the car get pulled for production? When it comes up on the vehicle report with a production date your salesperson will be able to decipher the option codes.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Any information on the 320CDI Diesel option for the E302 Sedan and/or pricing and availability?

Jack
Old 08-16-2003, 08:19 AM

'03 Mercedes E320
Yesterday in the "Washington Times", the Auto section had an article on the E320CDI and said it would be available in March in the US.
http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend...4250-9256r.htm
Old 08-16-2003, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally posted by jim256
Yesterday in the "Washington Times", the Auto section had an article on the E320CDI and said it would be available in March in the US.
http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend...4250-9256r.htm
Thanks Jim...first I have seen something in print about availability date for the diesel.

I think their (MB) of 3000-3500 units could be low based on the pent up demand from past diesel owners.

Jack
Old 08-17-2003, 04:53 AM

sl and M-class E320 4Matic SLK350
Massage function included on all drive dynamic seats?

Interestingly, only the E55 option list includes Option #432 - Drive Dynamic Seats, although the Comfort Package #317 is available on all E's and states that it includes Active Ventilated and Drive Dynamic Seats. So what is the question? Well, only the E55 description for Option #432 expressly states that the massage function is part of the drive dynamic seats. So the question is whether the drive dynamic seats all include the massage function, or only the ones that are ordered with the E55?
Old 08-18-2003, 01:11 PM

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts
2018 E400 4matic Wagon
Thanks for the useful info...

It seems if you want an E500 wagon, you get 4matic as standard, correct? Also, option 323, heated seats, is that front and rear? I noticed that elsewhere, it said "heated front seats" so "heated seats" implies front and rear.
Old 08-18-2003, 01:20 PM

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts
2018 E400 4matic Wagon
Parktronic on wagons

Parktronic is not listed as an option on any of the wagons, but it's listed as an option all sedans. Does this mean it's std on wagons?