E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

European Bumber Strip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz
European Bumber Strip

Where can I get one, and do they make just the clear lens to replace the amber one?
Old 11-18-2004, 03:19 AM

2005 E500
Check out this site. It is the palce everyone on this board seems to use and hold in very high regard. I just ordered some the Euro Impact Strips and Euro COMMAND swap/install tonight, can't wait. http://www.mbenznl.com/products/

You can also e-mail them here:
steve@mbenznl.com

Oh and these Euro spec Impact Strips seem to remove the lens altogether at least from the pics I have seen, but I am sure Steve and his crew will be able to answer for sure.

Later,
Johnny
Old 11-18-2004, 03:24 AM

2005 E500
You know what i just noticed....
You got the same car, model, color and options packages as me and I am in SoCal too!
I live in Rancho Santa Margarita and picked mine up this passed Saturday at MB of Laguna Niguel.

Manny Molina is my man at that shop, great guy, great service, great deal! Anyone in SoCal thinking of buying call him up and tell him Johnny sent you.

J-
Old 11-18-2004, 10:14 AM

Mercedes Benz
[QUOTE=bluerascal]You know what i just noticed....
You got the same car, model, color and options packages as me and I am in SoCal too!
I live in Rancho Santa Margarita and picked mine up this passed Saturday at MB of Laguna Niguel.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I got mine from the House of Imports in Buena Park. My brother-in-law and father-in-law have been buying theirs (S500, SLK230, SLK230,E55 ) for years now, and finally they convinced me to get mine there. I live in Cerritos, but I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita once in while if I have an assignment there. PM me sometime if u want to meet.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:22 AM

Mercedes Benz
Forgot to ask, did u also get the child seat? LOL
Old 11-18-2004, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
get them from steve. the reflector replacements look crappy, and these are only about 100 more. you cansee them in my sig.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:52 PM

2005 E500
Originally Posted by Omegaonne
Forgot to ask, did u also get the child seat? LOL
No child seat needed yet. At least not for a few years. I just got engaged though so I guess you could say I'm on my way. Yep, got engaged 2 weeks ago on Saturday a week after that I was driving off the lot in my new car. Crazy 8 days to say the least.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:43 PM

Mercedes Benz
That's cool, Congrats!! I just got married on sept 18, and we had our honeymoon in europe. I saw a whole mess of cars, along with the BMW factory. I was fortunate enough to be in Munich the last day of Octoberfest (way better than Alpine Village in Torrance) but when we got home a month ago, not only did we bring back all kinds of goodies, we found out that my wife was pregnant. There's a good and bad to it though. Before we left I promised her a new SLK350 or SLK55, when we got home. True to my word, we got one 2 weeks ago, (launch edition with some goodies) Anyways, a week later or last week, we decided to trade it in for the E500. The moral of the story, I get my dream car and a baby!!!! Best of luck