E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

Can we get an E-Class Coupe (C207) forum? (PICS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 CLK 430 Coupe
Can we get an E-Class Coupe (C207) forum? (PICS)

Here are some pics of the new E-Class Coupe (C207). There doesn't seem to be a forum for this model yet so I'm posting these pics here.

More pics here: http://www.err0neous.org/mbz/c207/
Old 02-26-2009, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
It looks like the Audi A5 and the CL550 had a baby together. This is sick, I love it.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by gaazmon
It looks like the Audi A5 and the CL550 had a baby together. This is sick, I love it.
you are right!

saw the car today... ...stunning car!
Old 02-26-2009, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Carrera, 2003 S430, 2007 GL450, 2004 E55 AMG
I really like the coupe.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
reminds me a lil of the lexus ES350. I still love it.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 PM

cls 55 amg
Originally Posted by Stuttgart-UT
you are right!

saw the car today... ...stunning car!
where did you see it ? is out on the roads yet in europe (assuming u r there) ?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:28 AM

08' 135i
I love this car is going to be my next one!

and that champaigne (?) interior looks good!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:01 AM

civic
WOW!! I wish i could have that car!!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:51 PM

Mercedes
Originally Posted by anachronist
where did you see it ? is out on the roads yet in europe (assuming u r there) ?
no it was an testdriver... the car had a lot of black stickers on it... but you can see that it will be a great car!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:56 PM

Mercedes
new pics on the mercedes website.. AWESOME CAR!!!!! this is sick!!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:55 PM

C350
My next car for sure!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM

C350 4matic coupe
is the e-class coupe gunna come in stick?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
i remember when ppl use to make of these car saying"its a accord coupe" and stuff like that .... but i m stunned by it i love it, i knew it would only take sometime till people change their mind
Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 AM

Mercedes
Originally Posted by tasho3
i remember when ppl use to make of these car saying"its a accord coupe" and stuff like that .... but i m stunned by it i love it, i knew it would only take sometime till people change their mind
i can understand it, if i had driven a Clk for years...
Old 02-28-2009, 04:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
2009 SL550 Roadster Diamond White, 2008 CLK550 Coupe Obsidian Black
Are all the e-coupe's gonna come with the pano roof, just like the old c-coupe's did?
Old 02-28-2009, 05:01 PM

11 W212 E350 Sport, sold 06 W211 E350
Love it...looks great in white with that interior...sweet!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:02 PM

If this is nice then just imagine the AMG version with the smoked headlight housings like the C63.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:18 PM

Hej guys!

I was invited by a friend who works on Mercedes Benz in Malmoe in Sweden to take a sneek peak at both the e-coupe and the e-sedan! The cars have only been shown for the press earlier in the morning today, i was one of the first "private" person in sweden who doesnt work for Mercedes to see the cars. I was pretty excited ..

The coupe is probably one of mercedes most beautiful cars in many years. If you think it looks good on the pics just wait until you see it in person, awsome car! And the noise that the V8 with 388 hp does is insane, i can only image how the AMG version will sound.

And how was the e-sedan then?
Well, lets put it this way. I thought it was ugly in the pictures but allways though that pictures doesnt make justice for the car. BUT in this case im sorry to say that it does! I really dont know what mercedes was thinkin about, i dont like the rear, the front or the side view of the car. The only nice thing about it was the interior.

I just hope that the car grows on me in time but for now its a thumps down for the sedan
but a BIG thumps up for the coupe!!

Qriouz

Last edited by Qriouz; 03-02-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:05 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Qriouz
Hej guys!

I was invited by a friend who works on Mercedes Benz in Malmoe in Sweden to take a sneek peak at both the e-coupe and the e-sedan! The cars have only been shown for the press earlier in the morning today, i was one of the first "private" person in sweden who doesnt work for Mercedes to see the cars. I was pretty excited ..

The coupe is probably one of mercedes most beautiful cars in many years. If you think it looks good on the pics just wait until you see it in person, awsome car! And the noise that the V8 with 388 hp does is insane, i can only image how the AMG version will sound.

And how was the e-sedan then?
Well, lets put it this way. I thought it was ugly in the pictures but allways though that pictures doesnt make justice for the car. BUT in this case im sorry to say that it does! I really dont know what mercedes was thinkin about, i dont like the rear, the front or the side view of the car. The only nice thing about it was the interior.

I just hope that the car grows on me in time but for now its a thumps down for the sedan
but a BIG thumps up for the coupe!!

Qriouz
You're the second person I've just come across that has seen the Sedan and thinks it is a big thumbs down. Which further confirms my current opinion of it via only pictures.

I await to see the Coupe in person, I like the Sedans interior a lot better (looks classier), but so far the Coupe is hit or miss for me. Some pics it just looks messy and trying too hard, others it looks great. I just don't think I'll ever warm up to either's over angular interior and exteriors, and I think they'll get dated to me quicker than they would "grow on me".

What I still haven't seen any confirmation of, is whether this Coupe is really an E or a C? Anyone know definitively? If it's an E, and I like it in the flesh, I would consider it for a later car, if it's a C, no matter how much I like it, I'd probably never pay the price they'd ask (rip-off) until major depreciation hits.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

86 190E 2.3-16v, 92 500E, 03 CL55 AMG, 08 E3504M Brabus
Damn this thing, Long Live The FROG EYES!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by K-A
You're the second person I've just come across that has seen the Sedan and thinks it is a big thumbs down. Which further confirms my current opinion of it via only pictures.

I await to see the Coupe in person, I like the Sedans interior a lot better (looks classier), but so far the Coupe is hit or miss for me. Some pics it just looks messy and trying too hard, others it looks great. I just don't think I'll ever warm up to either's over angular interior and exteriors, and I think they'll get dated to me quicker than they would "grow on me".

What I still haven't seen any confirmation of, is whether this Coupe is really an E or a C? Anyone know definitively? If it's an E, and I like it in the flesh, I would consider it for a later car, if it's a C, no matter how much I like it, I'd probably never pay the price they'd ask (rip-off) until major depreciation hits.
Yeah i think that many people will share my opinion about the sedan, its just so hard to belive what a major backstep Mercedes have done from the reacent e-sedan to the new. I just hope that the AMG version maybe can spreed som light. I love mercedes cars and have done all my life but this is just something that i hoped mercedes would never do, build a new version of a model that lookes worst then the "old" one.

I thought the same way about the coupe when i first saw the pictures. Some pictures it looked great and in some it didnt look good at all. But when i saw it in the flesh yesterday i fell in love. I loved the styling, the interior, the wheels, i just loved the whole thing! So wait with your finale opinion until you see it for real, thats my advice for you .

And by the way, i was told by the guy who showed me the cars that the e-coupe is based on the current c-class!!

Qriouz
Old 03-03-2009, 04:06 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Qriouz
Yeah i think that many people will share my opinion about the sedan, its just so hard to belive what a major backstep Mercedes have done from the reacent e-sedan to the new. I just hope that the AMG version maybe can spreed som light. I love mercedes cars and have done all my life but this is just something that i hoped mercedes would never do, build a new version of a model that lookes worst then the "old" one.

I thought the same way about the coupe when i first saw the pictures. Some pictures it looked great and in some it didnt look good at all. But when i saw it in the flesh yesterday i fell in love. I loved the styling, the interior, the wheels, i just loved the whole thing! So wait with your finale opinion until you see it for real, thats my advice for you .

And by the way, i was told by the guy who showed me the cars that the e-coupe is based on the current c-class!!

Qriouz
Yeah, I couldn't understand why they would have completely axed the theme of such a successful run of E-Classes. The 211 was a great evolution of the 210, and both have been immensely successful, the 212 all of a sudden looks like a completely different car, no cues from the past two. Big design no no from the so called masters of understated evolution.

I'm getting more and more hopeful toward the Coupe the more I look at it, certain Pictures of it look downright hot. I'm bummed it's based on the C-Class though, false advertisement M-B!! I hope it's cheaper than the Sedan....
Old 03-04-2009, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S6 LP640 E500
Originally Posted by tasho3
Totally agreed, it just takes time for ppl to warm up to it. That is a pretty car maybe the wife will have 1 soon.