Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

miamiEUROmeets. EUROS & LATTE'S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6@9
miamiEUROmeets. EUROS & LATTE'S

miamiEUROmeets EUROS & LATTE'S

Let me tell you, there is nothing better than getting up early and going out for some coffee on a early, quiet and trafficless sunday morning in Miami.

Just wanted to share with all you good folks and european motor enthusiats of MB world that we are getting together this upcoming sunday, March 4th at 8:00am (I know, I know a little early). We want to set up a little C&C style meet just like out west and see what type of turnout we get. if we get a good turnout then we will do this on a regular basis down here in south florida *miami*

Euro's & Latte's will be held at the Doral Starbucks. The complete address is as follows:

19th St & 107th Ave
10690 NW 19th St
Doral, Florida 33172

If you are into the european modded, sleeper, autoX, elegant, etc... lifestyle then come on out for a little cup of "JOE" and some meet some good people/friends.

Last edited by puma9mg; 02-25-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
i'll come hang out
Old 02-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Almost a Member!

6@9
Nice bro, It should be a descent turnout. Hopefully we get this going on a regular basis. Nice ride by the way.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Why thank you
Old 02-28-2007, 12:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not stock.
im in for sure, havnt gone to a meet in a while, and sold out you guys last time because some last minute stuff came up!!

i also want to see moosejaw's new lip
Old 02-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Almost a Member!

6@9
Cool Oj, see you there.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:30 PM

not stock.
so how was it ??? i couldnt make it!! and im not going to lie... i went to bet at 4-5am from a party last night and woke up at noon , took out the car.... went to the bank right in front of the starbucks...and as i expected, no body was their.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:15 PM

2013 E63 AMG
Have any of you guys gone to Fuddruckers at Doral on thursday nights (weekly) I hear it's euro car and Audi hang?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Almost a Member!

6@9
Originally Posted by OJwerks
so how was it ??? i couldnt make it!! and im not going to lie... i went to bet at 4-5am from a party last night and woke up at noon , took out the car.... went to the bank right in front of the starbucks...and as i expected, no body was their.
Yeah dude, I was wondering about you. We had a nice turnout. From what I saw it looks like people liked the whole aspect of the early thing. Especially for the ones who like and have stuff to do on sunday. Hopefully we can do it again in April. Ill keep you guys posted on this.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Almost a Member!

6@9
Originally Posted by Dawson AMG
Have any of you guys gone to Fuddruckers at Doral on thursday nights (weekly) I hear it's euro car and Audi hang?

Well it used to me more of a Audi hang out, but it slowly died down. We now meet on a monthly basis (Euros). Ill keep you posted on our next miamiEUROmeet.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:59 PM

not stock.
ive been thinking that it would be nice to organize a big drive / meet.... somewhere fun, like a track event or something of that sort. Any ideas anyone ? something that will motivate more people to actually get their asses out of their houses and go meet up & ave fun with other enthusiasts...
Old 03-06-2007, 11:03 PM

2013 E63 AMG
I want to hang with more euro car owners but that early on sundays? We do lunch every other month on sat. and sundays Porsche Club. This Sat. Ferrari meet at Homestead track we are meeting a 9am Turnpike and SW 120 ST. fuel stop where FHP office is. Come drive with some fast euro cars.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Almost a Member!

2007 Diamond Silver SLK 280
ive been thinking that it would be nice to organize a big drive / meet.... somewhere fun, like a track event or something of that sort. Any ideas anyone ? something that will motivate more people to actually get their asses out of their houses and go meet up & ave fun with other enthusiasts...
Newb here, go easy on me How about a short run, an introductory drive. I'm thinking that we could start out at the Starbucks by UM around 11am, cut into the Grove at bird rd and cruise up the street with the park and Monty's, then head south on Useless 1 for lunch at Casolas.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Almost a Member!

6@9
miamiEUROmeets Caravan to the Indy race

so you say...

miamiEUROmeets along with Absolute Motoring would like invite you to join us for caravan drive to the Indy race at Homestead this coming Saturday March 24th.

SATURDAY BREAKFAST/RALLY TO THE INDYS!!!
9:30 a.m. ABSOLUTE MOTORING will be serving a continental breakfast and drinks prior to heading out to Homestead-Miami Speedway, which we are scheduled to depart at 11:30 a.m.

ABSOLUTE MOTORING
1913 NW 108 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33172
Office: 305.403.5063
Cell: 305.979.8332

DIRECTIONS:

FROM THE 836 WEST, get off on exit NW 107 Avenue (North Bound) exit and make a RIGHT and proceed to NW 14 Street (which is your second traffic light) and make a LEFT. On 108 AVENUE, make a RIGHT and head down towards 19th street. We are on your RIGHT in YELLOW Warehouse COMPLEX. (There will be directional signs along the way)

FROM THE TURPIKE, get off on the NW 12 STREET exit and make a LEFT (heading EAST BOUND). Travel down to NW 111 Avenue and make a LEFT. Proceed to NW 14 Street (which is the next traffic signal) and make a RIGHT. Head EAST until 108th AVENUE and make a LEFT. On 108 AVENUE, make a RIGHT and head down towards 19th street. We are on your RIGHT in YELLOW Warehouse COMPLEX. (There will be directional signs along the way)

For those that cannot make it, we will also get together on Sunday. We are gonna have our second EUROS & LATTE'S gtg that next sunday the 25th at 8am again. there on after we are gonna get some breakfast at the Gables Diner like around 11am, so you are invited.

Last edited by puma9mg; 03-21-2007 at 01:18 AM.