Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

You need to complaint to MBUSA? I have president/CEOs email

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c 300 4 matic
CEO e-mail

Hello,
Could you please provide Mr. Cannon's e-mail address? My address is santamaria332003@yahoo.com.
I do not have a complaint I have buyers remorse for leaving MB and purchasing an Audi!
Old 08-26-2014, 09:50 PM

SL550, Bentley Flying Spur, GL 450, Rubicon Unlimited
thank you

Hi, thank you if you can provide the email to the Pres of MBUSA for I do have a valid complaint and I have owned from a Maybach to an E
Old 08-27-2014, 03:38 AM

C220 AMG Line Premium Plus (W205)
You can find most CEO emails at ceoemail.

Here's MB USA.

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=78108
Old 10-23-2014, 01:46 PM

E430
crappy dealership experience

I would like the email address also please
Old 10-23-2014, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
Send a REAL letter. It is far more successful than sending an e-mail. You can find the name and mailing address of the CEO's of just about every company by googling the company name and corporate information.
Include your phone number.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:50 PM
Rit

2012 GL 450
I ordered a car in June, that was supposed to be delivered in August (in time for new baby). its now Almost November, and I have no idea when the car is coming. The dealer was very nice, but not much they can do so we both called MB USA and they were unable to do anything. This is the last time I ever buy a MB. I'm cancelign the order, and buying an audi
Old 11-07-2014, 05:22 PM

mb gl450
mb complaint

Need 2 email Mb about complaint
Old 11-07-2014, 05:23 PM

mb gl450
Need email 4 Mb with a complaint
Old 11-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 712 Likes on 693 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
i had minor incident with local dealer so i contacted MBUSA...
MBUSA contacted the dealer and resolved the issue right away...
Old 11-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,884 Likes on 1,321 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
I wrote a typed out snail mail letter to cannon... Regarding two Buybacks of e550's with transmission issues

He wrote me a letter back. I thanked him and Mbusa for buying back the crap cars....lol
Old 11-18-2014, 12:32 PM

GLK 250
HJ Prohl

could you please provide me with Stephen Cannon's e-mail.
thanks, cheers, HJ hjpx@aol.com

Originally Posted by doktorek
Hi

I recently ran into some issues with my car and I took it up all the way to the top. Which didnt help me much. I wrote a letter to the President of MB of USA - Ernst Lieb. He got the email and I got the phone call back but the response was shocking.

I learned that MBUSA does not care about repeat clientele of Mercedes Benz Brand. They cant even control their own dealers and keep them in check.

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
Originally Posted by Faast
Bought 3 lexus over the past few years and loved each one of them along with their top of the line customer service. However, two years ago bought a certified '06 E55 from Mercedes of Vin Devers of OH with 18,000 miles and to tell you the truth,the experience was a friggin night mare.

Three months ago,we went shopping for wife's car and guess what did we buy,a certified BMW. Wife wanted a C350 but i had had enough of mercedes bull ****,so went with a bimmer.

Mercedes customer service is horrible,infact it sucks big time.

No more Merc for me from now on
Not making excuses for MB, but my experience w/ BMWs are really not that much better. Btw, when my S55's dash went out after the warranty expired, MB did step up and replace...I think it wasn't official recall, but did say to examine. Bottom line, I think most of these mfgrs are watching their pennies...just look at all the recalls, incl Toyota, to know that they're all skimping.
PL
Old 11-18-2014, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts
2010 E350 Luxury Sedan, Engine 272 (V6)
Originally Posted by hjpx
could you please provide me with Stephen Cannon e-mail.
thanks, cheers, HJ
Send a REAL letter. It is far more successful than sending an e-mail. You can find the name and mailing address of the CEO's of just about every company by googling the company name and corporate information.
Include your phone number.
This is a copy of my earlier post. May sound old fashioned, but real paper letters sent via Postal Service get a lot more attention than an e-mail that can be deleted, sent to spam or just ignored. While they can throw it in the trash, they do have to do something physical with it. Also, CEO's probably have real and "staff" e-mails.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:40 AM

ml 350
MB Executive Email requested

Hi

I recently ran into some issues with my car and I took it up all the way to the top. Which didnt help me much. I wrote a letter to the President of MB of USA - Ernst Lieb. He got the email and I got the phone call back but the response was shocking.

I learned that MBUSA does not care about repeat clientele of Mercedes Benz Brand. They cant even control their own dealers and keep them in check.

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.
Can you please provide me with the email address of MB President.
vinsterd@gmail.com
Old 06-24-2015, 09:20 AM

2015 S550, 2013 Gl550
PLEASE I need his email, the messed up my 2015 S550 windshield and they said it cant be perfectly aligned, am not even looking for perfect i was looking for good work for my Benz , I only have 700 mile on it
thank you ,

azizalanazi@gmail.com
Aziz
Old 07-16-2015, 05:31 AM

Toyota
Thanks!

I like this topic. Thanks for your share.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:51 PM

E350
Help

Hi I'm have some trouble with my E350. Please send me the president's e-mail address as I have done everything humanly possible to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Allison
Old 03-03-2018, 07:45 PM

c300
Do you still have the email? I need to file a complaint.

Any help would be appreciated.

QUOTE=doktorek;4533311]Hi

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-08-2018, 06:58 PM

glk350 4 matic
Angry corporate email

Its not about my phone conversation.

Im disgusted with the way the this case is handled. No one was able to help me get to the top, nobody was able to give me that type of info because nobody had it. Well, I have the info and Im willing to share with people in need.
Im in the transportation business and I buy cars from Rolls, Bentley, Range Rover, BMW, etc. and I use them to make a living. I never got treated this way from any brand yet.

Im hoping this helps other people get things done. Whether that helps someone or not - its good info to have for those that get screwed by dealerships or people working for the brand.
I know for a fact that there is lots of Mercedes Techs and Reps that work at the dealerships that use this forum - they may not like that.

As I said before, its a waste of time complaining to corporate headquarters but if you want to do it - go ahead. I did it and it was useless. I only found out more disturbing news.

Im officially done buying cars from Mercedes Brand. Im switching sedan fleet to AUDI just like a lot of people in Europe have done.
i would LOVE to get this email....i have been in a battle with these guys since I switched to Mercedes from BMW. My GLK 350 4matic is a lemon and a heaping pile of junk. Long story short...rotors are constantly warping and second, the heating mechanism in the front seats are so hot that they melt the fake leather which makes it crack. The crack now is like shattered glass. It was replaced once and did the same thing in less that 6 months. Mercedes has now dragged this out for over a year and now they say its on me. They refuse to even have someone look at the heating elements in the vehicle which is not drivable unless you enjoy your legs being cut up. So basically they want me to pay the 2k every winter when it cracks and shatters. I hope someone steals this vehicle. Never ever will I purchase a Mercedes again......totally disgusted.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:30 AM

A class 2020
Help

Hi there,

Please can you send me the details and email address
I am battling to get any information regarding my car from Mercedes SA.

Thank you
Layla Thomas-Hobson

Long story short - its a worthless try to complaint to MBUSA but if you would like to do that I will provide you with an email address to the top exec. I dont want to post that here but feel free to PM me and I will be happy to give you that contact email. Trust me you will not find it on the web.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-16-2021, 05:26 PM

GLE 63 AMG S Coupe
Hello doktorek -

I know that your post was long ago; however, if you’re still active on the forum and will pass the information along to me I’ll appreciated it.

Thanks
Old 03-24-2021, 04:16 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
Originally Posted by GriswaldGLE63
Hello doktorek -

I know that your post was long ago; however, if you’re still active on the forum and will pass the information along to me I’ll appreciated it.

Thanks
I case you didn't realize but his last activity login on this site was more than 7 years ago, in December 2013.
The following users liked this post:
Splaktar (01-26-2024)
Old 05-04-2022, 12:37 PM

R350
Hi

please give me the email. maybe it'll help.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:39 PM

R350
yes, please give me his email address. my mechanic has been trying for over a week to get me a transmission from MBZ and is just getting the run around.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:30 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
Originally Posted by maypace
please give me the email. maybe it'll help.
You probably don't know this but that post was made in December 2013, and that member has not logged into MBWorld for over NINE YEARS.

The following users liked this post:
Splaktar (01-26-2024)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You need to complaint to MBUSA? I have president/CEOs email