Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Pist about dealer and some pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2003, 11:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Angry Pist about dealer and some pics!

I know a lot of u may not wanna hear me complain but I will do it anyway since I need to let it off my chest. I brought my CLK430 on Thursday because I needed new tires and somehow during driving the a/c would just shut.:o Brought it in and they said it will be ready Friday, they called on Friday and it was not ready so he said maybe Saturday, called Saturday and still not ready. Called today and finally my service rep said everything is ready to come pick it up, so I went. I tried putting something in the backseat and oh course it did not move forward when it did when I brought it in there. Not to mention the whole back of the driver seat is kinda separated from the seat! which was not like that when I brought it in. So I quickly go get my service rep back and he tries making excuses like oh well I can fix this its probably just a loose wire so he moves the seat forward and back like 30 times and the seat worked once. but no other time. He said I would not worry about it. I said I brought it in working and now its not I am not just gonna have a seat that does not move. Then I pointed out the separated backing of the seat and he said the heat must have separated it. I washed the car my self the day before I brought it on and the seat was in perfect condition and not separated. He then said I will have to bring it in in another week. I told him there is noooooooo way I will wait that long since they broke it. So he said I can leave it and they might not get to it for about 3 days. So I said fine since it can save me an hour trip to the dealer. I luckily got the same ML350 loner. I know its not really a big deal but I was pissed making an hour trip and to find that they broke 2 things on my car.

Well just to make you all fell better I bribed u with pics to read me complain. I took these pics the day I brought the car in. I would have got more of the Maybach but people were looking at me like I have never even stepped foot in a Mercedes dealer before!
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-103_0359.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
A CL something i dont know it was debadged except for the CL! It had a lorinser kit that did not even match!:p As u can see. The wheels were 20's incase anyone cared. And it had RENNtech brakes on all 4 corners which are not cheap. Neither is the kit. Hell neither is the car. Looked OK in person if it matched. Much better than pics.
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-103_0360.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
front
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-103_0361.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
a little closer.
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-103_0362.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
back
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-103_0363.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
my friend took these of an SL55 on the way out.
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-101_0144.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
last one.
Attached Thumbnails Pist about dealer and some pics!-101_0145.jpg  
Old 09-15-2003, 11:31 PM

Location: Long Island, NY / Mississauga, Ontario / Changhua, Taiwan
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
11 S550V4
doens't match to say the least! looks almost like a photoshop job (not saying you photoshopped it, black230coupe)... sorry to hear about your stealer troubles. that kinda thing happens quite often, and of course you get the answer "we didn't break it" good luck, let us know how it goes in the next few days....
Old 09-15-2003, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice pics, though what's up with the color on that cl? the front part doesn't seem to match up with the door. maybe it's just the lighting? it's most likely a cl500 though. i don't know many people that would ruin a 55 or a 600 with such an ugly kit. i've seen a pair of cl500's (though older models) with the same kit, but different wheels (one was on ebay a few times) here in ny and didn't like them that much.
Old 09-15-2003, 11:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally posted by VroomVroom
nice pics, though what's up with the color on that cl? the front part doesn't seem to match up with the door.
No its not the lighting, it was really obvious in person. The front stupid portion of the kit had a much more bluish metalic tint to it than the rest of the car. I would never had let the shop that did it get away with that.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marta
Sorry to hear about what happened
Love the Maybach actually. CL looks ugly with that kit.
Old 09-16-2003, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The True OG Modded out W203
No way that kit is tight! F1 Lorinser kit! At the shop I go to this guy has a CL55 w/that EXACT kit on including the fenders AND the grill w/20 inch Lorinsers. He DEBADGED the AMG part of it!!! Cmon you gotta have money to swap an already nice AMG kit and throw on a 20K plus kit and debage the AMG to put Lorinser!!! Trust me that kit is NICE Just maybe not on the car you posted because of the color...