GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

Canada Ver. 24' GLC300 Coding

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
GLB 35
Canada Ver. 24' GLC300 Coding

I have noticed for North America Versions, like the Canada Ver. 24' GLC300, there are a few things being locked due to NA regulations or something. The Sales people claim they didn't know anything about it but the reality is we purchased the packages and won't be able to use them properly. There are several coding services that were available on the forum before but the price went crazy high about half a year ago. I'm curious what's available today and has the market price gone down for anyone?

The service I know they are locked and not available unless it gets the coding to unlock them:

ILS+
Digital Light Animation
Sound Experience

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,665 Likes on 2,266 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by Puma111
I have noticed for North America Versions, like the Canada Ver. 24' GLC300, there are a few things being locked due to NA regulations or something. The Sales people claim they didn't know anything about it but the reality is we purchased the packages and won't be able to use them properly. There are several coding services that were available on the forum before but the price went crazy high about half a year ago. I'm curious what's available today and has the market price gone down for anyone?

The service I know they are locked and not available unless it gets the coding to unlock them:

ILS+
Digital Light Animation
Sound Experience
Didn't personally dealt with them before but the name came on the forums a few times, if you are in the GTA, ask mbhouse. If you prefer remote coding there re several options such as Peter or RJ Automotive.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
GLB 35
Originally Posted by W205C43PFL
Didn't personally dealt with them before but the name came on the forums a few times, if you are in the GTA, ask mbhouse. If you prefer remote coding there re several options such as Peter or RJ Automotive.
Thanks for the reply. I tried mbhouse and they didn't seem to be able to unlock these yet, their site hasn't been updated for a while also for some reason. I used RJ's service before on GLB35, reasonable price and decent services. But they said they were not able to do the coding services a few months ago. Not sure if they are able to now. Not sure about Peter though.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,665 Likes on 2,266 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by Puma111
Thanks for the reply. I tried mbhouse and they didn't seem to be able to unlock these yet, their site hasn't been updated for a while also for some reason. I used RJ's service before on GLB35, reasonable price and decent services. But they said they were not able to do the coding services a few months ago. Not sure if they are able to now. Not sure about Peter though.
Hmmm, I see sorry that I wasn't able to help sounds like the vehicle is still too new for those coders : (