Notices
GLE43 Coupe (C292) 2016 - Present (Includes GLE450 Coupe)
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My new 2017 GLE 43 AMG Coupe!!!

 
Old 04-11-2017, 08:57 AM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE Coupe 43 AMG
My new 2017 GLE 43 AMG Coupe!!!









Hi everyone!!! So I recently returned my 2014 CLS550 4matic and got a 2017 GLE 43 AMG Coupe!!! I absolutely LOVE this truck. I already did some updates to it. I already did some upgrades to the truck. I tinted the front 2 windows, lowered it and changed the factory 22" wheels to Niche Targa 22" wheels. Going to use the stock wheels for the winter. Here are some transformation pics from stock to current set up. Thanks for looking. Next step are to put some wheels spacers on.
PMW0801 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Paulo Soares (04-14-2017)
Old 04-11-2017, 10:25 AM
  #2  
Super Member
 
GLE43_Sube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 822
Received 96 Likes on 87 Posts
AMG GLE43 Coupe
Nice!

Next addition, paint protection film.


https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class...rotection.html
GLE43_Sube is offline  
Old 04-11-2017, 02:30 PM
  #3  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 248
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2017 GLE43 Coupe
Originally Posted by PMW0801 View Post
...
I tinted the front 2 windows, lowered it and changed the factory 22" wheels to Niche Targa 22" wheels. Going to use the stock wheels for the winter. Here are some transformation pics from stock to current set up. Thanks for looking. Next step are to put some wheels spacers on.
I LOVE those wheels on there! I personally am not a huge fan of the "spoked" stock wheels...
cadman_ks is offline  
Old 04-12-2017, 04:55 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
F18BEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 344
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 AMG GLE 43 Coupe, 2018 GLE 350
Looks great!!!! Mine is coming in early July....
F18BEN is offline  
Old 04-12-2017, 08:57 PM
  #5  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE Coupe 43 AMG
Thanks guys!!!
PMW0801 is offline  
Old 04-13-2017, 04:50 PM
  #6  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,131
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2004 E320, 2006 Audi A6, 2008 C350 W204, 2010 BMW F10, 2012 Porsche Carrera S 991, 2014 E350 W212
very nice. Really wish I got white color instead of black.

I like the stock wheel look better. Targa is not too bad either.
yxc145 is offline  
Old 04-13-2017, 05:46 PM
  #7  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Germancar1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 4,380
Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Stock wheels looks better as stock ride height.

M
Germancar1 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
BACnMercedes (04-16-2017)
Old 04-15-2017, 08:35 PM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 22
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE450 AMG
Are you selling your stock wheels? Ill gladly buy them off you!!
YazAMG is offline  
Old 04-15-2017, 09:10 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE Coupe 43 AMG
Sorry Yaz!!! Keeping the stock wheels for the winter but thanks anyway!!!
PMW0801 is offline  
Old 04-28-2017, 04:25 PM
  #10  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ML 350
Looking good!

What lowering module did you use?
MLTime is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 11:32 AM
  #11  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE Coupe 43 AMG
MLTIME, I used Ghost motorsport lowering links. They are adjustable and very easy to install.
PMW0801 is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 11:33 AM
  #12  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ML 350
Originally Posted by PMW0801 View Post
MLTIME, I used Ghost motorsport lowering links. They are adjustable and very easy to install.
Got it. Thanks!
MLTime is offline  
Old 06-03-2017, 05:21 PM
  #13  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gle Coupe
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PMW0801 View Post
Hi everyone!!! So I recently returned my 2014 CLS550 4matic and got a 2017 GLE 43 AMG Coupe!!! I absolutely LOVE this truck. I already did some updates to it. I already did some upgrades to the truck. I tinted the front 2 windows, lowered it and changed the factory 22" wheels to Niche Targa 22" wheels. Going to use the stock wheels for the winter. Here are some transformation pics from stock to current set up. Thanks for looking. Next step are to put some wheels spacers on.
Nice Niche Targa Wheels. Are they 22x9 front, 22x10.5 rear? Offset? Did you use your OEM tires? Any front and rear pics? Thank you!
Gianni Volpi is offline  
Old 06-03-2017, 05:25 PM
  #14  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE Coupe 43 AMG
Originally Posted by Gianni Volpi View Post
Nice Niche Targa Wheels. Are they 22x9 front, 22x10.5 rear? Offset? Did you use your OEM tires? Any front and rear pics? Thank you!
Thanks!!! Yes 22x9 and 22x10.5. I have to look up the offsets for you. I used factory tires. I used 25mm spacer in the rear and 10mm in front. Fills in gap perfect. When i get a chance i will post updated pics to this thread.
PMW0801 is offline  
Old 11-09-2017, 09:39 PM
  #15  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes gle 63 amg s
looks amazing. I traded in my CLS in for the gle63 as well. Mine came with 22's, now I'm looking for 21" winters
Nataschagle63 is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new 2017 GLE 43 AMG Coupe!!!


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: