Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

What's your best speeding ticket story?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Yeah, your so cool

Originally Posted by NLYTN
applied my brakes just enough to **** him off :
applying your brakes just to **** someone off? You are real cool, I mean it, super cool.

That is incredibley dangerous. While street racing is a risk, you applying an unecessary and unexpected risk of break checking him was uneeded.

Edward
Old 01-14-2006, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
applying your brakes just to **** someone off? You are real cool, I mean it, super cool.

That is incredibley dangerous. While street racing is a risk, you applying an unecessary and unexpected risk of break checking him was uneeded.

Edward
that was soo last page
Old 01-14-2006, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Break Check

Originally Posted by alboogiee
that was soo last page

NEVER hurts to emphasis a point for someone that obviously needs it....

Heck, it was hard to be as nice as I was in explaining his, errrr, faux pax

Edward
Old 01-18-2006, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
380se 1981 mb & 92 grand am
i have a dumb blonde miss hap,i was about 18 years old at the time,it wasnt spedding i was at a red light in the local cruise loop when i went through the light.the next thing i knew there was cop lights flashing behind i was a bit puzzled because i didnt know i did anything wrong at this point,then i looked back and all of the other cars are still stopped at the just now leaving on a green light .the cop aproches me and asked me why would i do such athing with him right behind me?i simply replied(I didnt realise i was watching the wrong light.)he just started laughing and told me he was going to add it to his blonde jokes and he let me go ....lol
Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 PM
Almost a Member!

2001 CL 600
Well, at least the flashing lights on the top of the traffic cop's car behind you didn't escape your attention. It could have been way worse than a warning.

Good story, though. Maybe I should start an, "I got pulled over but didn't get a speeding ticket" thread or a, "How I didn't get a ticket after being pulled over for a traffic law violation."
Old 01-22-2006, 10:12 PM

02 Mercedes C-240 Sedan, 03' Acura TL
Unfortunately I have gotten a few tickets (hence my current restricted license)

But my favorite -->
It was after 2am and i was on the 73 tollroad on my way home from the bars...and I was on the phone with my bunk-o ex girlfriend getting all upset and a IS300 comes zipping by jumps in front,and brake checks me...well already being upset i hit the gas, jump in front of him and then we continue to speed trying to pass each other....out of the corner of my eye i notice a cop parked. immediate i let off the gas (I was doing like 125) a few seconds later he pulls out and i see the lights flash...well i dont know who he is pulling over...so i pull to the side and the IS continues on...well the cop pulls over with me
So i hang up the phone just as the cop gets to my window...after the usual license and reg. talk he asks me why i was going so fast etc...he seemed cool enough so i tell him the whole story about the guy cutting me off and my ex being all crazy (another funny story) and how i was all upset not paying attention.I go into details and by the end i have the cop laughing at my story...so he writes it up for 95, way less than the actual speed, i thank him and i continue on my ride home...

So what about the IS300 you ask.......well about 5 miles down the road..what do i see?...him pulled over by a hwy patrol...

So although i did get a fat ticket, i didnt get a reckless driving, my written speed was much lower and the other guy got pulled over as well....def. the wierdest of my tickets.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Almost a Member!

2001 CL 600
It reminds me of the story about the two hikers talking about what would happen if they came upon a bear in the woods.

One said to the other, "If we come upon a bear, I will turn and run as fast as I can. I'm a very fast runner. I'll be just fine."

The other hiker replied, "You may be a fast runner, but it doesn't matter. You'll never outrun a bear."

The first hiker smiled, "Who said anything about outrunning the bear? I'm talking about running just fast enough to outrun YOU."

The previous post shows what happens when there's more than one bear.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:22 PM

2006 CLS55 K4
Well this one is not a speeding ticket but it is my favorite of my nine. This happened 1-1/2 years ago when I whas driving a Hummer H2 with a Mattracks Conversion on it. This is a street legal setup but if really looks pretty crazy. I'm doing 45 ehich is the speed limit, and there is a cop in the middle of the road just waiting fo me. He quickly pulls me over and asks me what the hell am I doing driving this thing on the road? I tell him how I'm going to a local show just a mile up the road and the truck is legal. He tells me to pull into a Lexus dealer about a hundred feet up and asks me if I can make the right hand turn. I tell him no problem and pull in there. He takes my license and wants to see my proof of insurance which I didn't have in the truck, so he just shakes his head and walks back to his car. In the meantime another cop pulls up and we start to chat, he tells me how he would just let me go, but the other officer pulled me over so it was up to him. Now about 1/2 hour goes by and the cop is still in his car. I have had about 30-40 cars stop by the dealer just to check the H2 out, some where taking pictures, some I handed posters out to, and 1 couple was actually yelling at the cop in the car telling hm that this was bs and he should let me go. All I could do is just laugh. After 1 hour the cop finalley comes up to me with two tickets, fist was for no insurance. The second one he tells me that he couldn't find anything that actually was illegal with the vehicle but he had to give me a ticket because it took hom so long. He unded up giving me a ticket for "possible unsafe equipment" and let me drive the rest of the way to my car show.

He ended up show up in court and the jusge just laughed at him after he saw all of my documentation proving that the track are legal for street use, so he just through it out.

Here's a picture of the truck.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by Stiff1
Here's a picture of the truck.
It's just like a truck w/ huge but flat tires
Old 01-27-2006, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
OK... here's my story - the first is always the best

Summer 1994, just came to U.S. for my undergrad study. Went over 110 mph and got pulled over. All passengers in the car, including myself, had long and colorful hair plus a huge stack of jackets in the middle of rear seat (we were on our way for white-water rafting).

The police walked casually to my car until he either noticed punk-looking guys in the car or the huge stack of jackets or both. He went back to the car cautiously, took his shot gun and shouted at me: Open the window, take your hand outside bla bla bla.... I even had to kneel down and walked backward on my knee (just like a criminal and it was hard you know). I then got handcuffed and pushed in the cop car.

Couple more back-up cops coming and did a full search to my car They even brought a K-9.

That was one of the most memorable days in my life:
1st speeding ticket worth $350; 1st time got handcuffed; 1st time got treated like a criminal.... plus I was thrown off from the raft later that day. The whole nine yards.

Last edited by zoink; 01-27-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:54 AM

Where I live cops set up speeding traps behind odd curves or small hills. That time the road had both curves and small hills but I was speeding on the Autobahn like mad and blazing past curves like nothing. I saw the police car 3 sec after I exited the curve. My speed was around 220 km/hr (137.5 mph) when I passed the radar. I saw the guy lift his head up to check the plate number and the car but I was gone by the time he lifted his head up. I was getting ready to talk my way out of the ticket but they did not pull me over at check point. I was suprised. I also check for tickets that could have been written on my tag number. It was clean.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Banned

C320
ALMOST a really bad ticket.

I was heading down I-10 in BR around 2A.M. about 2 weeks ago. I had been out with friends but I was driving so no drinking. I got on the interstate and before I knew it I was looking at 120mph. I said to hell with it and just kept rolling cause there was no one on the road. Well there is a tall over pass with my exit right on top. I assume the 3 (super)troopers waiting in the median on the other side of the overpass saw my lights coming a good ways back and prepared to make their move. Thanks to AMG for some great brakes because unknowing to the fine officers, I had to get down to off-ramp speeds pretty quick. Well from the time they lost sight of me coming up behind them due to the overpass I had got back down to 65mph. When I got to the top of the overpass and got into the exit lane 2 of the troopers had pulled halfway into the road waiting for some good 'ol chase down action. I assume they were waiting to radar as soon as I got by them cause I got off and they backed into there same spots in the median. whewwww...120 in a 60 woulda been ugly!!!

P.S. why would they pull halfway into the road if they knew a car traveling at a high rate of speed was going to be coming over the hill??? what if i woulda changed lanes and hit both of 'em going 120?? thats some good training.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 CLK350 Sport, 2006 E320 CDI, 1978 Cessna 152
They may have moved up to try to get a jump on things because they knew they might be outclassed. Reminds me of an experience a couple of weeks ago. I was on I-40 on a naturally open area, couple of bends, reminds me a bit of the autobahn. Normally theres only a few places for cops to hide unless they are in traffic. I thought a construction car had pulled over during a survey and since there was almost no traffic I had the car all the way up to 120-125mph enjoying the engine. I blew by the construction tahoe like he was in reverse. As I checked my mirror I realize it was a county sheriff that had pulled over someone over from the last on ramp (reason why I never blow through underpasses). The cop ran back to his Tahoe to come after me. I saw him with his lights comming after, but went around a corner, hit another 2 miles where 77 intersects 40 and hoped on 77.

There was a report in the paper another day about a cop in an impala doing traffic duty at night when a Lexus flew by at 130 early in the morning. He gave pursuit but said when he caught up to the cars there were a bunch of Lexus (Lexi?) around. Funny, since he would have had to be going over 130 mph to catch up (alot over) and from what I understand the crown vics with a light bar cant go over 130, flat tops are hard pressed at 130, and impalas cant go more than 115. Camaros are up to 160? Could be wrong though.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:41 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
A few years back we had a 2000 540 IA/Sport/Premium. We were headed to West Palm from Vero Beach and I wanted to get home before dark and it was already 4:PM in late November. My wife had seen a bamboo plant at our last stop and was sweatin' me bad to go back and get it I finally gave in and did a turn around at the next exit and blasted back up 95 running about 135. We got to the store and she went in and got the bamboo plant and I hauled A** back down 95 toward home. I was running about 140 when the Valentine barked and pointed to the front. I killed the brake pedal and suddenly this idiot in a Honda Accord did a fly by to my left. Thats when I saw FHP in a Camaro headed north jump the median and head south. I was running 70 when SHE came up next to me and got on her PA and told me to pull over and wait. She took off after the Honda and reeled him in real quick and came back for me after 10 minutes. My wife was crying and all because she said it was her fault...the FHP walked up to her side and after she ran me and car through DMV said she had clocked me at 105 and the Honda at 130!!! She had it backwards but ...hey!!! Then she and my wife started talking girl talk about the bamboo plant and all of a sudden I got off with a warning!!! Now that bamboo plant is known as "Lucky Bamboo" and lives out by our pool.

Last edited by sprink49; 02-08-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:30 PM

05 c230 kompressor SS 6MT & 07 BMW 335i
well, it was my first night back at school and my girl wanted to come up and stay the night. she had just had her tongue pierced and had an infection so she was on levaquin. well on her way up, she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and almost died. she called me to help her since she is deathly afraid of ambulances, so i ran from my building and got in my highly modded 2003 a4 turbo and blasted to her location 20min away. well, sure enough as i flew onto the highway going about 80mph on the on ramp, there was a trooper cruising along no radar. i topped at 157mph gear limit and then about a mile down the road i see the lights turn on well behind me. i knew he was coming to get me so i pulled over (didnt think i could oput run the radio). he had gun drawn and cuffed me behind the car on my knees. i dodnt have my license with me either. long story short, after explaining to him the story, he gave me a $685 ticket but not criminal and let me go. i appealed it and cut it in half. still sux but one does silly things for love
Old 02-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Almost a Member!

2001 CL 600
Lets hear some more good speeding ticket stories

Some great speeding ticket stories have been shared as well as some not so great stories. I am thrilled, though, that the great speeding ticket stories far outweigh the not so great. I would like to thank all who shared their speeding ticket stories and close calls with the rest of us. And for those who have great speeding ticket stories or great stories about not getting a speeding ticket when one certainly was earned, please share you story with us.

Ok, end of lameness by middle-aged man living vicariously through others stories of speed and brushes with the law....
Old 02-13-2006, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I have far too many close calls to count:

Driving through TX at 2AM in the middle of nowhere...I am doing 150+ in the TR. I was just cruising along, chatting with my passenger when I got a 'bad' feeling. So I slowed down to the speed limit. No more than 30 seconds later I get blasted with instant on K band..........he didn't move.

I am on the 916, carving some nice twisties. As I am exiting the last corner and rolling on the gas, I see the motorcycle cop pointing his radar. I just braked, slowed down and pulled in next to him. He proceeds to ask why I pulled in. I told him that I wanted to save him the trip. He laughs and we start talking bikes....no ticket. He clocked me 76 in a 40.

Here's one I got.......

Heading down I5 from OR to CA it is 4 lanes wide and twisty. I was having great fun in a Lotus Esprit Turbo (ranging between 90 and 120). I look 3 turns up the road and I see a semi with a purple Mustang behind it. As I pass, I see the trucker having a very animated 'discussion'. I trudled past at the speed limit, and when out of site I was gone again. At least 30 minutes in the mountains between 90 and 120, then down on the flat....140-150 for a good 15 minutes. I decide that I am pressing my luck and back down to 70-75. Another 10 minutes goes by and I can see way back in my rear view something closing.......fast! As he gets closer I can tell its the purple Mustang. He decides to pull me over and prceeds to claim that he clocked me back in the mountains at 65 in a 55. I didn't want to tell him that I had never dropped below 90, but I did say that there was no way that he clocked me. He then dropped his sunglasses and stated that if he have gotten me for what I was really doing.......we'd be going to jail. I took my ticket.

Oh well......you win some and you lose some.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Almost a Member!

2001 CL 600
Maybe the best line inthis whole thread....

Driving through TX at 2AM in the middle of nowhere...I am doing 150+ in the TR. I was just cruising along, chatting with my passenger when I got a 'bad' feeling.

"A 'bad' feeling"....nice.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by MoCL600
Driving through TX at 2AM in the middle of nowhere...I am doing 150+ in the TR. I was just cruising along, chatting with my passenger when I got a 'bad' feeling.

"A 'bad' feeling"....nice.
Those 'bad' feelings have been almost as good as my V1!!
Old 02-27-2006, 04:30 PM

07 G35 Sport 6MT, 2005 C230K SS (sold), 1998 Jeep GC 4x4 (da-heep!)
Great thread. I've read pretty much read every single post. Figured I'd contribute.

Last year I was living with my best friends in a college apartment over at UCONN in Connecticut. I'd already finished school but couldn't pull myself away quite yet from the college scene. So yea, I was the creep (slightly) old guy for a little while with the Mercedes.

Anyway, UCONN is pretty much cow country and there are some really fun back roads where you can play with a car's suspension. On this paticular morning I was running late for work. There was also a cute girl in a honda civic behind me as I exited the apartment parking lot on to one of the back roads. Apparently 40 mph in a 20 isn't fast enough for this chick, since she was riding my butt. I figured I'd show off a little bit and I wanted to see what my car could do. I had just got my 05 C230 about a month prior. I open up to about 60 and proceed to take some nice turns. She keeps right up with me and we play around for a little bit. Both of us blow through a stop sign (taking a quick right at a 4 way) and at the sametime, unknowingly blow past a cop hiding in a driveway. After half a mile I realize that she's no longer behind me and slow down. Next thing I know some blues come up behind me and pull me over.

The officer comes out and asks me how the hell I didn't see him. Apparently he pulled the girl over, told her to wait and then went after me. I tell the guy the truth. I was going too fast to see him around any curves! He tells me to wait and that he's going to get the other girl. About 10 minutes later the officer and the civic pull up behind me. After he finishes with the girl (she waved after passing me) he comes and talks to me.

License and Reg. Well.... good news I don't have my Registration! After sh$tting myself I explain to the officier that I had taken it out to get the info I needed for insurance and must have left it in the apartment. Suprisingly he was very cool. He starts to lecture me a little bit about doing 50 in a 20/25 and blowing the stop sign. But then he starts asking about my car and talking about his A4. Lets me off with a warning!

He was a cool guy. I saw him a few more times, keeping the peace at campus parties. Always made sure I said Hi to him. Also about a week later I ran into the Civic girl at my apartment complex. She remembered me and it scored me an invite to a sweet party with her.

Last edited by k_lundquist; 02-27-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:42 PM

07 G35 Sport 6MT, 2005 C230K SS (sold), 1998 Jeep GC 4x4 (da-heep!)
Oh, I got one more that's pretty funny. Right up there with the "Blonde Moment" post.

I've got a good female friend who's lets just say is well endowned and knows it. She's driving and we're heading to another friends house. We're going down a regular back road at a fairly normal speed, when the light up ahead turns yellow. She blows through it right when it turns red. Doesn't speed up or slow down, just goes right through. A cop comes out and pulls her and I over.

I tell her she's done it now. She looks at me and says: "Watch this." She begins to unbutton her blouse somewhat to display more of her "Assests"

The cop comes to the window and askes her if he knows why he pulled her over. In her most Southern Bell / Dumb Blonde voice she answers "No Idea Officer" If I could see more than her back / side, I was sure she was either pouting her lips, batting her eyes, squeezing her breasts together or all of the above.

The cop tells her that she ran a red light. To which she sternly replies: "No Officer I did not." He says she sure did, he saw her with his own eyes. She THEN says: "The Light was Orange. I ran through it in that moment before it turned red, when green and yellow mix to make orange."

Both the cop and I start to crack up. He says that's the funniest thing he's ever heard and lets her go.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:02 PM

Talk about self incrimination. I plead the 5th.
At least you cant be tried twice for the same crime.

Ok, had plenty of tickets, none on my record. heres two.

Midnight driving the girl home in a 45, stuck behind a civilian bought mini school bus painted white. I know the road and know exactly where a passing zone is and its small but i can get out at the start and back in prolly 1 to 2 car lengths past the end. I see the cop tailing me, but i am doing 10 under the limit so i still pass and get back in. As soon as i finish the pass the cop flips the light passes around a corner and pulls me over. says i passed illegally and crossed a double yellow. I argue and argue and argue. Get out of my car argue some more. Tell him that its rediculous, rules say you have to start the pass in the passing zone. Demand a supervisor, he tells me i have no right to a supervisor. Says if i dont get in my car and go home he will arrest me. I tell him i want a supervisor now. He throws me against my car, cuffs me. my girl was talking to my dad at the time on the cell. He gets there as the cop throws me in the cop car. Cop is very rude to him. We get out of it he promisses to take me home, we call the office get a supervisor out at 3 AM describe the situation, officer gets put down to desk job and then off the force. my tickets were dismissed without going to court.

Better yet.

me and a buddy were at the twins house( we were dating twins) coming home about midnight again. Got to a stoplight with a turn arrow. Sat through two lights waiting for the arrow, not enough traffic, none at all, arrow never turned. I decided im going to turn left on red because its never going to work. Turn and hit the gas because i figure if there is a cop around i rather get a jump on him. Hit about 140, got to the next road that i test top speeds on and maxed out at about 165. Turn on the next road, cruise control speed limit, next same thing and then the last road to my house i cut the corner and apex it, as soon as i do there are flashing lights behind me. I thought that all i did was cut the corner. He gets out and yells at how he had no idea how fast i was going and i could have been killed and his car was doing over a hundred and he couldnt keep up and didnt you see me. I had no idea he was behind me, i was having fun. So i look at him and say i had no idea he was behind me, he looks at me and says you have a nice car, its fast but please slow down there are deer and what not you can kill yourself. he continues that he has no proof of how fast i was going and that he can only give me a ticket for blowing the stop light. Went to court, could have fought it but the cop advised me not to, so i took the traffic school and paid my 79 dollars. driving VW R32

Last edited by nknauz; 03-01-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:03 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
When I was a sophmore in college in Alabama I had a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS-6 460 HP. Car was a 4 speed with a 3:55 gear. That car drove great and ran great. Not only would it run 13~13.5 1/4's it would run 14~145+ top end.

One nite after mid-terms a frat brother of mine and I headed off to Daytona for spring break. I was running down I-75 in South Georgia between Tifton and Valdosta about 2AM running about 110. We had been running that way for about 45 minutes when I suddenly saw head lights closing in from behind. I thought if it's law they would hit the blue lights so I floored that Chevelle. When I hit 135 I saw the blue lights but they were fading. I ran about 145 for 10 minutes and I figured I better get off the Interstate. The moon was out so as I topped a rise I killed the lights and slowed gradually with out touching the brakes. We got off at the next exit and pulled up a dirt road where we had a clear view of I-75. After a minute or two three Georgia State Troopers came flying by in big Ford Interceptors. Back in those days they were running 427's and they would top out at about 135~140. After they cleared we waited a bit and took that side road East accross the Okeefenokee Swamp all the way over to US-1 and then to I-95 and south to Daytona. The next day we were talking to some buds from school who told us about getting held up at a road block on I-75 near Valdosta. Seems like the law was looking for "dark colored car" headed south that had out run the Georgia Highway Patrol. My Chevelle was black with white hood and deck stripes. I was lucky that night.

Last edited by sprink49; 03-03-2006 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
welll my 4 year ticket drought has come to an end.

I have received 2 tickets in the past 45 days.

Both of them during the day (middle of the day)

1) with a 996 P-car, stock, not S or 4s, not TT... just plain. He cut me off and then I stuck to his *** like glue. When I had a chance to blow by, I did... as I came around to his left, CHP was mergin to the freeway on his right.

I got blind sided and got caught around 90+

We were not racing, just made a fast pass... the whole sequence took about 45 seconds.

2) Gong to the pasadena meet, Cadi CTS (not V) just the new 3.6. We started on the surface street before the freeway. He was really hard on the gas and brake for NO reason... being a hot head.

Once we were on the freeway... I quickly pass him. I guess he was not happy and tried to keep up. I gave him 3rd and started 4th, and i was alteast 6 to 8 cars ahead and i was only about 80% on the throttle.

CHP bike was again mergin in and I did not see him and stop us both.

I was really honest with the guy and told him that I hit 3 digits. No excuse and it was totally my fault.

He said: " for being up front with me , i'll just put down you did 90, cuz anything over 100 will cost you a point automatically. I know having a car like this is hard to keep it down and the guy on the caddy was trying to keep up with you and could not"

This was from a CHP bike officer!

now I have to find a way to take traffic school for both tickets, from what I understand is usually 1 traffic school for every 18 months.

I have not told my wife and hopefully she wont find out.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
99' SL500, 16' i3, 14' Passat TDI SEL
Back in Highschool i made a right turn on a stopsign into my school's parking lot without stopping. a cop pulls me over and walks up. Myself and my two friends were in the car and the cop walks up and says 'tryign to show off infront of your friends huh?'
and i respond to him 'yeah in my 1982 volvo GL' and he responds back 'you have a sense of humor.....im writing you up for dis-obeying the stop sign.' and i just say 'damnit, okay' he writes me up a ticket and leaves. everyone was laughing at me.

a few days later i take out my dad's SL500 and i was speeding down the road with one of my friends. again a cop pulls me over. IT WAS THE SAME COP!!! he walks up and im like...'hey its me again!' and he is 'oh its you in the volvo....' so i see youre still up to no good. now you're showing off infront of your friend....' and im like.'....heh....i was'
and he laughes and says 'the ticket i gave you 3 days ago is for today, and im giving you a warning now for back then' and he goes on and says 'I too have a sense of humor...but...if i catch you again, ill make sure you dont drive around for a while'
and im like Oh my jesus christ. thank you so much! and hes like 'go home and park the car back in your mother's garage!' and im like 'yes, sir!'
both my friend were scared and laughing at the same time over what happend.. i havent gotten a ticket since....its been almost 4 years now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What's your best speeding ticket story?