Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Omeyhomey runs nicely moded C5 Z06 in his W210 e55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
01 E55 AMG did 1/4 mile 13.4 in front of my eyes
Old 04-20-2007, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Thericker
Ahhh his isn't N/A?? called forced induction Sorry had to add that, love to spar w/ya!

Blackbenz..Weighs less than you, and has lots of aditional mods, kooling etc, running drag rads I believe? You wont be in his league either, w/C43 frame CLK55 has to be way more aerodynamic than that brick lol..

Not trying to put you down bro! you have a very unique kool car, and w/Kleemann older twin screw will be stout, if you can get one? The Co. that used to supply them has gone under there now using the older Maggie MP112, much less torque.

Just introducing some reality to your modding expectations
Bro are you on Crack? Dude you don't know what the hell you're talking about ,the C43 weighs less than a CLK430 much less a CLK55. Ahmad's car is heavier than mines.

I suppose you have not chkd out his 1/4 mile times and trap speeds! he's running mid to high 11's last time we all chkd at 117 or 118 moh. 11.0:1 compression with a supercharger my friend. And you think a Kleemann S/C added to a N/A 5.5L can't run? A Kleemann charged 10.5:1 and 11.0:1 is putting out more hp than a stck W211 E55.
Seriously you think you will run as fast as a Stock 211 55, by adding a kleemann blower? Sorry bro outta your league, they have humongous TORQUE 460- 490 rwto on stock E55 211's far more than any kleeman results you might garner w/there blower, cams, etc..

Thericker

READ GENIUS:https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...hlight=benzmac

510 rwhp 484RWtQ Same set up as mine with light head wrk and a Kleemann Charger! Thericker

READ AGAIN SPARTACUS :

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...857#post517857

PS and NO Ahmad's not running Strict Drag radials! He has RA-1's on his car. I see you know nothing at all about his car. I do know that his car would wax THAT ***! ALSO the CLK55 is based on the same frame as my car. He also has the stck 2.82 diff and mines has a 3.06 diff. you don't have a clue my friend.Thericker

You've been PWNED! You know NOTHING about these cars apparently. Goto the GM Cavalier forums!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 04-20-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Blackbenz..Weighs less than you, and has lots of aditional mods, kooling etc, running drag rads I believe? You wont be in his league either, w/C43 frame CLK55 has to be way more aerodynamic than that brick lol..

1997-2002

CLK 55 AMG

5439cc V8

347 hp@5500, 510 nm@3000

1620 kg Without the supercharger at that!TheRicker

0-100 in 5.3

C43 AMG

4266cc 24 valve V8

306 hp@5850, 410 nm@5000

1533 kg

0-100 in 5.9

+ you can add 50lbs. to the weight because of the 5.5L motor! Have a nice day!TheRicker

Give me facts instead of labbering all the time!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 04-20-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:23 PM

Dude once again posting intonation misunderstood?? Not grumpy/mad about anything guy? why go there? Forest? lol...My post was not demeaning or the least beat duragtory? settle down..I've never had a prob w/you don't make Thericker an enemy Your post Was quoted "Traps have nothing to do w/freeway races?" what did I miss?
Edit: Just saw your little et's my bad! but seriously can't tell how you took my comments as Grumpy? I even put at the end of that message? where are you getting this misperceived anger?
Naw man I didnt get mad at all just busting your chop BTW I didnt say Grumpy...I said Mr. Gump as in Forest Gump the movie...I cant believe you didnt get that lol.....Im a sarcastic ******* man...I rarely ever take an internet post too seriously...Just having fun at your expense You need RIF Reading Is Fundamental
Old 04-21-2007, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Always the internet tough guy, aren't you? I'm going to put you and jangy in the same pile for now on. I'm quoting magazines........what are you quoting?

I'm sorry ricker....the words were not big enough for you to read. Here, let me help you.

MOTOR TREND
March 2000
Volume #52
Number# 3

A 2000 W210 E55 did 13.3 1/4 mile @107 with 0-60 at 4.8
Call them up and tell them they lied.

Road and Track quoted on a 2001 W210 E55 at 13.2 1/4 mile @108 with 0-60 at 4.9
I will find the magazine so you can tell them they lied also.

@305 rwhp / 328 lbs torque to the wheels at 3700 lb curb weight and add the worlds best traction control. Yup, no way..........
Am I missing something? I'm not mad? tough guy? crap? where are you getting this? I also agreed saying" 1/4 mile sounds believable, but highly doubted 4.8 sec 0-60, even if they reported it" Mag test data isn't always accurate bro, calm down no biggie? why are u reading Anger outt've my posts? totally calm, fine, just talkin' perf, bench racing w/you guys is all? what gives? I was if anything finding good humor in your saying "Stinky stuff coming out've etc.." just trying to add to the fun relax

Last edited by Thericker; 04-21-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by 350Zman
Naw man I didnt get mad at all just busting your chop BTW I didnt say Grumpy...I said Mr. Gump as in Forest Gump the movie...I cant believe you didnt get that lol.....Im a sarcastic ******* man...I rarely ever take an internet post too seriously...Just having fun at your expense You need RIF Reading Is Fundamental
Damn! I missed that! got it thought u called me grump! should've got it w/Forest part lol.. I blew that one!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Bro are you on Crack? Dude you don't know what the hell you're talking about ,the C43 weighs less than a CLK430 much less a CLK55. Ahmad's car is heavier than mines.

I suppose you have not chkd out his 1/4 mile times and trap speeds! he's running mid to high 11's last time we all chkd at 117 or 118 moh. 11.0:1 compression with a supercharger my friend. And you think a Kleemann S/C added to a N/A 5.5L can't run? A Kleemann charged 10.5:1 and 11.0:1 is putting out more hp than a stck W211 E55.Thericker

510 rwhp 484RWtQ Same set up as mine with light head wrk and a Kleemann Charger! Thericker

READ AGAIN SPARTACUS :

PS and NO Ahmad's not running Strict Drag radials! He has RA-1's on his car. I see you know nothing at all about his car. I do know that his car would wax THAT ***! ALSO the CLK55 is based on the same frame as my car. He also has the stck 2.82 diff and mines has a 3.06 diff. you don't have a clue my friend.Thericker

You've been PWNED! You know NOTHING about these cars apparently. Goto the GM Cavalier forums!
PWNED?? what are u rambling about? know one was fighting here or trying to one up the other?? You're like a ricer in traffic that thinks I'm racing him, yet I'm just driving around oblivious to his existence till he does the consumate ricer fly bye!! like you have just done right now w/OWNAGE crap!

Guy? are you OK? I'm not angry why are u flipping out? I might not a know every intrinsic fact about your C43, Chilly ***** brohambie, I'll bet my left one You'll get smacked down by a C5 Z06 later model BONE STOCKER w/400 etc..ran by a proficient to good 1/4 miler, w/all your non-existant Benzmac mods... That super modded C43 you posted about has a plethora of mods that you haven't even come close to getting yet, you're counting your hp's before their hatched, so to speak.

MAGAZINE DATA VARIES WIDELY I NEVER DOUBTED A 13.40 1/4 JUST 4.8 0-60...... CALM DOWN-------

Last edited by Thericker; 04-21-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

I suppose you have not chkd out his 1/4 mile times and trap speeds! he's running mid to high 11's last time we all chkd at 117 or 118 moh. 11.0:1 compression with a supercharger my friend. And you think a Kleemann S/C added to a N/A 5.5L can't run? A Kleemann charged 10.5:1 and 11.0:1 is putting out more hp than a stck W211 E55.Thericker

READ AGAIN SPARTACUS :

Hell I stand CORRECTED!!!!! Had no idea? but admittedly he has way more mods than just blower and LIGHT head work, much more work to get you into his league! but very awesome that it is possible to get a C43 to run C5 Z06 stock times!! Even though the mod list is exhaustive and hardly just a blower, cams, headers, cat-back...You generalize far to much about equaling Benzmacs past results, & work done.
Originally Posted by benzmac
Here it is.

Last night in Commerce, Ga, I went 11.8 at over 117 in a 1999 C43.....

5.5 engine, Kleemann supercharged.
Custom boost kit, twin turbo throttle body, custom exhaust, custom cold air box and filter, porting, custom chip work, closed diff.
STREET Tires!!!!!!

Tell me what you think!

PS I wasn't going for reaction time but rather a good ET. Reaction time has no bearing on ET.
Let's go over Benzmacs list to get you into his league...

(1) Twin Screw Kleemann blower (which has been discontinued)
(2) Custom Porting (could be blower as well as head porting?)
(3) Custom cold air intake
(4) Obviously full custom exhaust ie X-pipe etc..(not just headers)
(5) Custom boost kit
(6) Custom tuning work
(7) Twin Turbo throttle body
(8) Obvious Quaife Differential, probably custom more aggressive gears
(9) Probably custom intercooler, heat exchanger

What was that about him having "Same set up as yours? with LIGHT Head work & blower, over what you have currently?" Not even close you are thousands upon thousands away from this coming to fruition, not to mention quite possibly impossible on finding a used Kleemann Twin Screw (there discontinued) or Custom ECU tuning? anyhow point taken it is possible to get C5 Z06 1/4 times, but you aren't anywhere close to putting these past results back together....
W/out all the extras here's a Kleeman dyno..Note there results will be slightly higher since stock power 2004 is higher than the older 5.4

And the CLK55 from Dragtimes w/#'s
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-8808.html

Last edited by Thericker; 04-21-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Am I missing something? I'm not mad? tough guy? crap? where are you getting this? I also agreed saying" 1/4 mile sounds believable, but highly doubted 4.8 sec 0-60, even if they reported it" Mag test data isn't always accurate bro, calm down no biggie? why are u reading Anger outt've my posts? totally calm, fine, just talkin' perf, bench racing w/you guys is all? what gives? I was if anything finding good humor in your saying "Stinky stuff coming out've etc.." just trying to add to the fun relax

Where is The Ricker we use to know? I don't know who you are buddy, but you better bring The Ricker back or someone is going to get hurt.

I'm trying to keep this thread going. Damn it, man!

(also kidding about comparing you to jangy......that was a low blow you didn't deserve as a joke )

Old 04-21-2007, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Am I missing something? I'm not mad? tough guy? crap? where are you getting this? I also agreed saying" 1/4 mile sounds believable, but highly doubted 4.8 sec 0-60, even if they reported it" Mag test data isn't always accurate bro,
This test was, or else they'd have issued a correction, which they didn't.

Here's a different one, same mag, where they ran a 4.99 0-60. They stated that the lack of traction was slowing the Benz down, so it certainly could have done better with better traction:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...rcedes_e55_amg
Originally Posted by Motor Trend
These cars aren't quick. They're genuinely fast: The M5 blisters 0-60 mph in a 911-like 4.6 sec. The Mercedes stays in the fours by 0.01 of a second at 4.99. The BMW's approximately 4/10 advantage hangs on through the quarter mile (13.08 at 109.41 mph versus 13.46 at 106.71). The difference isn't so much the old saw about power losses with an automatic transmission as that the Mercedes was all too happy to just smoke 'em at the starting line. In spite of a clutch that takes some practice to be smooth with, Senior Road Test Editor Chris Walton actually found the M5 easier to launch.
Also, Car & Driver got a 4.9 in the first 210 E55 they tested.

This car has roughly the same hp/weight ratio as an E39 BMW M5, and more torque, so I don't think a 4.8 is a stretch given that the E39 hit that in numerous mags' tests.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:50 PM

2003 E320 sport
people really should not benchrace their possible future setups
Old 04-21-2007, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by baybenzo
people really should not benchrace their possible future setups
It does make for an extreme amount of variables to all come into allignment, even beyond future procurement of perf parts, ie weather, track conditions, DA, & most importantly track experience, who knows the (1) guy to achieve those old track #'s could've be one hell of a track hound/rat w/years & years of experience/training.

Last edited by Thericker; 04-21-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Where is The Ricker we use to know? I don't know who you are buddy, but you better bring The Ricker back or someone is going to get hurt.

I'm trying to keep this thread going. Damn it, man!

(also kidding about comparing you to jangy......that was a low blow you didn't deserve as a joke )

I couldn't believe you'd go so low as to compare me to the Jangster!! The old Ricker is still here but only set free upon dire conditions

I'm sure Carl will come back w/plenty more "Are you on Crack? read again Genius, Check this out Spartacus, you're going to get your *** waxed! I PWNED you! Whatever Nothing here to get excited about? I really think I accidentally hit a nerve, his future NASA rocket ship plans are on indefinite hold, If not entirely impossible to recreate
Old 04-21-2007, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Good God the lunacy continues....

Omey Homey, replaced his crankshaft pulley w/light weight one, most likely underdriving the accessories, those in the know, realize a rwhp gain of 10-15 when adding the alternator pulley, he only did the Crank so will give him 10 rwhp at best, here's what he thinks of his elaborate highly respectable BUTT DYNO testing Very scientific guys calm...now no laughing

Originally Posted by omeyhomey
Hey guys,

Finally went WOT later on today (ok ok, i couldn't resist)....

HOOOOLLLLYYYY SSSHHHH*****TTTT. WOW. car is a torque monster now. Thank God for traction control you are going to need it. Car revs up so much quicker than it did before and that surge of torque you get is definitly increased. down**** into 1st gear will also turn your TC into a disco light regardless of any rpm pretty much. Off the line its much quicker from a stand still and it seems to pull much better on the high end (doesn't feel like its running out of breath like before). Also the engine feels almost electric smooth, the power delivery is so smooth and linear its pretty amazing. I am definitely VERY happy with the results and I am going to go ahead and start production. I am estimating early summer for the release of the pulley.

Anyways boys, the wait is finally over .
You'd think he'd installed a Supercharger??

It gets worse.......
Ok, I haven't started making a list yet, one production is finished I will start taking orders. I am gonna get the dyno towards the end of this week (typically full break in process takes 7 days, so realistically Friday). Forget SRT8s and GTO's. My goals are a bit more lofty. I wanna take down C5 Z06s (modded ones too). Tomorrow I am gonna be going on a big run with a few modded ZO6s and I wanna see who is gonna win 80mph+, should be interesting to see what happens.

There is NO reason our motors shouldn't be making 400+ crank HP. Infact its kind of embarassing for AMG that they didn't come like that from the factory for a massive 5.5L NA engine. With X-pipe, intake, crank pulley + headers that should be a relatively easy goal (maybe even more is possible). Anyways, can't wait to get a solid dyno on this bad boy
Now remember Omey has a near stock E55 210 w/K&N filters X-pipe, & new Crank shaft pulley....Look out! guys nutz...

Last edited by Thericker; 04-21-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I couldn't believe you'd go so low as to compare me to the Jangster!! The old Ricker is still here but only set free upon dire conditions

I'm sure Carl will come back w/plenty more "Are you on Crack? read again Genius, Check this out Spartacus, you're going to get your *** waxed! I PWNED you! Whatever Nothing here to get excited about? I really think I accidentally hit a nerve, his future NASA rocket ship plans are on indefinite hold, If not entirely impossible to recreate
Old 04-22-2007, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
This could be fast too, w/Hayabusa motor transplant, whatdya say? a lot cheaper too

Last edited by Thericker; 04-22-2007 at 03:43 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This could be fast too, w/Hayabusa motor transplant, whatdya say? a lot cheaper too
Would help the Corvette alot I feel.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:56 PM

c43
omey has a custom cp as well and I do remember saying that he did lose just kept up
Old 05-01-2007, 05:58 PM

c43
and please post where you got his quotes from
Old 05-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by Ashkan's C280
Check Benzworld. It seems some things aren't adding up.Ricker is asking for answers and in return gets some posts DELETED by mods for messing with omey. Benzworld is the liberal version of MBWorld.

I wouldn't stand a chance over there.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Ashkan's C280
AMGdriven is correct, Benzworld is where he's hiding out nowadays All the quotes are accurate, unmoddified go check them out, in the 210 section under Crank Pulley, there's (2) of them 1st got locked due to my pressing Omeys ridiculous claims, I'll re-post my/his latest here today..
Old 05-01-2007, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Here's my latest...Omeys pearls of wisdom are below.

Originally Posted by TheDiesel
Likewise! you know your facts as well, I unequivocally proved Omey was LYING here on this thread, said he WAS NEARLY DEAD EVEN BEFORE CRANK PULLEY install now reports loosing by 3 + car lengths after pulley install, still regards it's perf as a success from racing fake C5 Z06, Because in his multiple tale telling he forgot what he said prior on his previous fake C5 Z06 races lol..I can't believe the mods would erase my entire post? no warnings? no foul language? just sick of omeys lies and BS.

Any of you that doubt my claims? go re-read his other Crank Pulley thread that got closed, where he reports C5 Z06 COULDN'T GAIN ON HIM AT HIGH SPEEDS ie..80-130mph then now post install he gets pulled by multi lengths? what's the real story? where's the PROMISED VIDEO?
I wouldn't even bother but w/his published dyno, and my intimate knowledge on perf vehicles, especially Vettes, the C5 Z06 has been shown numerous times to be dead even or beating stock W211 amg 55k(dyno @ 440 rwhp 490rwto) AND WHEN MODDED the C5 Z06 as he describes has CLOSE to C6 Z06 power levels 400-440 rwhp!!
This Entire comparison is ridiculous, the rest of you should see thru this upon dyno proof of 10 rwhp gain, then read his initial BUT DYNO claims?? ABSOLUTELY COMICAL...
My handle at Boringworld is TheDiesel..

1st here's Omeys pathetic dyno, post all mods, including his latest earth shattering Crank Pulley---garnered an entire 10 rwhp I laugh due to his previous but-dyno comical exclamtions of gained perf..

hey guys, just included the data chart to show exactly where the power is being made and etc. All though the max peak gains aren't that high the "meat" under the curve is drastically altered as you can see by the results. After having done X-pipe and CP and Air filters, the top is still not as powerful as I want it to be. It really seems the achilles heel of these cars is the headers. I will immediately start doing some R&D on the headers to see how I can maximize flow as much as possible in order to help strengthen the top end. Another thing you could do after you do AMS pulley is the e v o sport accessory pulley kit, that also makes power at the very top end of the power band. Thats where the car really started to have trouble versus the Z06. Once I got to about 145-155 the car really just kind of ran out of breathe, but up until that point it was very strong.

I sure did and shockingly i did very well. first we raced from a stand still... From a launch the E55 actually did better than expected I left traction control on so it bogged at first but the Z06 and I were dead even until 50mph, then from 50-100 he slowly gained 2 cars on me at the end of the 100mph (which is roughly 1/4 mile). Then we did high speed run. Every time we started from 80mph. We did like 6 full high speed runs. The best of them we hammered it at 80 and from 80-155 he pulled roughly 3 car lengths but then i immediately got stock at the dreaded 155mpg limiter and he sped on to about 170. Over all considering he has almost every NA mod except cams... I was VERY impressed with the E55s performance. The Crank pulley really did wonders and even he commented on it. Overall I was very happy with the results.

These are post racing results above, actually obvious lies, as his previous supposed races had these contradictive results(Omey said " from 80-130mph his 210 vs C5 Z06 were nearly DEAD EVEN" & the Z06 COULDN'T PULL ON HIM AT HIGHER SPEEDS, all this before magical pulley mod), but now he's loosing by multi-lengths 3+ but still conceding victory/vast improvement due to latest pulley mod lol..

Looks like someone needs to get his stories straight. I realize this is a bit overboard on my part but this guy wont let up? Even after I posted videos w/stock C5 Z06's running damn close to 211 AMG 55k's etc..

Last edited by Thericker; 05-01-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:59 PM

Selling

It appears the "rocket" is being sold.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 05-01-2007, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by 4runner
It appears the "rocket" is being sold.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...QQcmdZViewItem
How is the M113 a DOHC engine??
Old 05-03-2007, 04:22 PM

c43
From what I was aware posts were removed because they violated the tos and personally attacked omey.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Omeyhomey runs nicely moded C5 Z06 in his W210 e55