Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK500 vs M5 and modded S4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
CLK500 vs M5 and modded S4

This happened on the same night but it was seperate races.

I did about 5 runs total against the M5. This was the older M5 (I forgot which one its called but its the one with a 400hp V8). 4 of them were from 40-120/130ish. 1 of them was from a dig to about 130.
I got about 2-3 lengths on him everytime, though if he was maybe quicker with stick it probably would have been dead even.

The better race was against the S4, but I only got one run in (spot was gettin' wayyy too much heat lol) and it was only to about 100. It was my friend with his black v6turbo S4 with intake, ecu, and exhaust.
When I launched ESP definitely slowed me down. He launched pretty hard. My passanger told me that the whole time we were neck and neck up to the very end. I thought he gained about a 1/2 length on me at the end but he told me he didn't. I'm awaiting a rematch.

Great night though! Lots of other runs I won't mention (ok, well I smoked a boosted wrx lol) and plenty of **** talking from BSers with their "stock" civics, GTIs, and eclipses lol. Everybody was afraid too cause they thought I still had the N2O. Plus nobody wanted to run for dough. Good times, unfortunately there weren't too many fast cars out though. Can't wait till I get out of this lease and into a real beast though...
Old 08-04-2007, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion

I did about 5 runs total against the M5. This was the older M5 (I forgot which one its called but its the one with a 400hp V8). 4 of them were from 40-120/130ish. 1 of them was from a dig to about 130.
I got about 2-3 lengths on him everytime, though if he was maybe quicker with stick it probably would have been dead even.
That M5(E39) is supposed to Klean your clock! Good runs though.

Last edited by ProjectC55; 08-04-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Audi urS6 Quattro
That S4 too, tiptronic or 6spd?
Old 08-06-2007, 08:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
That S4 too, tiptronic or 6spd?
Sorry, should have been more specific. It was tiptronic so that definitely made a difference.

And yeah, like I said, from the looks of it the M5 driver couldn't row the gears properly and in an M that means a lot.

Still, it was an awesome night
Old 08-06-2007, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Sorry, should have been more specific. It was tiptronic so that definitely made a difference.

And yeah, like I said, from the looks of it the M5 driver couldn't row the gears properly and in an M that means a lot.

Still, it was an awesome night
Dude, when do these things go down? You have to PM so I could head up there man..We were supposed to meet remeber, lol!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Dude, when do these things go down? You have to PM so I could head up there man..We were supposed to meet remeber, lol!!!
Yeah bro, it'd be sick to have you down there. They go on every Thursday night from about 9-1. We've had all sorts of cars from exotics to AMGs to Ms to Evos to STIs to 10 sec S4's to total rice lol. My friend has a lightly modded E55 that would probably love to run you.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Yeah bro, it'd be sick to have you down there. They go on every Thursday night from about 9-1. We've had all sorts of cars from exotics to AMGs to Ms to Evos to STIs to 10 sec S4's to total rice lol. My friend has a lightly modded E55 that would probably love to run you.
Where does this go down? I was at Eskrine the other night, but thats mainly imports =/.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

The better race was against the S4, but I only got one run in (spot was gettin' wayyy too much heat lol) and it was only to about 100. It was my friend with his black v6turbo S4 with intake, ecu, and exhaust.
When I launched ESP definitely slowed me down. He launched pretty hard. My passanger told me that the whole time we were neck and neck up to the very end. I thought he gained about a 1/2 length on me at the end but he told me he didn't. I'm awaiting a rematch.

Great night though! Lots of other runs I won't mention (ok, well I smoked a boosted wrx lol) and plenty of **** talking from BSers with their "stock" civics, GTIs, and eclipses lol. Everybody was afraid too cause they thought I still had the N2O. Plus nobody wanted to run for dough. Good times, unfortunately there weren't too many fast cars out though. Can't wait till I get out of this lease and into a real beast though...

wow.. the E39 trap around 108... in par with a C55.

if driven properly they are quick and fast!

but, anything can happen out in "real world" races.

good kill on the M5 and good run with the S4.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Alright that would be cool!!, I won't promise that I will make it this thursday but next thursday for sure. I will try to see if I could bring Sleeper X also.

Are you referring to Arby, how is he doing, has he done any more mods to the E55, I know last time he said he only had pulleys. I have a few pics from our last meet last year, never posted them, wait till skyler finds out, lol!!!

See you next thursday
Old 08-07-2007, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Alright that would be cool!!, I won't promise that I will make it this thursday but next thursday for sure. I will try to see if I could bring Sleeper X also.

Are you referring to Arby, how is he doing, has he done any more mods to the E55, I know last time he said he only had pulleys. I have a few pics from our last meet last year, never posted them, wait till skyler finds out, lol!!!

See you next thursday
Yup, Arvy. I'm not sure what he has now, he is always so secretive lol...
I know that theres an M5 owner who posts on these forums as well as M5boards, I think his name is BoneHead or something, Arvy lives right by him so maybe I can get him to come as well.
The problem with Thurs nights is that they are so random, some nights are amazing with some very fast cars. Other nights its all ricers. Some nights people say "f*** the police" and just drive like maniacs, other nights you got a parking lot full of p***ys. We'll see what happens
Old 08-07-2007, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
good runs bro! maybe one day I can drop by and check out the cars.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:54 PM

Where do you guys meet up? Maybe I'll shoot down tomorrow night.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 566 Likes on 374 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Yup, Arvy. I'm not sure what he has now, he is always so secretive lol...
I know that theres an M5 owner who posts on these forums as well as M5boards, I think his name is BoneHead or something, Arvy lives right by him so maybe I can get him to come as well.
The problem with Thurs nights is that they are so random, some nights are amazing with some very fast cars. Other nights its all ricers. Some nights people say "f*** the police" and just drive like maniacs, other nights you got a parking lot full of p***ys. We'll see what happens
Arvy's car is nowhere near stock dude.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Arvy's car is nowhere near stock dude.
Shhhhhh!
His car has been in the shop lately anyway.

Bobby...everyone meets up on Central Ave where Kohl's and Nathan's is. The Burger King by Cross County is a good spot too, especially with the Thruway right there . Give Paulie a call.

While I got all the NY'ers attention, anybody want to buy a complete NOS wet kit for their Benz? I got one in perfect condition sitting in my garage. $400 cash.

Take care.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:05 PM

I've never seen you at nathans, and i've been there pretty much every thursday night for the past 5-6 years.... lol

When you said till 1 am I thought you had a different spot since the cops like to lock up the parking lot around 11 pm, however they have been a lot more lenient as of late....
Old 08-10-2007, 08:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
[QUOTE=PurduinaM3;2361799]I've never seen you at nathans, and i've been there pretty much every thursday night for the past 5-6 years.... lol
QUOTE]

That's crazy man. I've been there every Thurs for the past 3 years or so, I'm usually with Paulie and a few cars including black Altima SE-R's, a blue S4, black S4, white E55, red civic Si, black M5, black 328 (? lol), and more.

I don't know if I'll be there next Thurs, I might be in AC...but if not I'll be there.

Check out the post in the CLK forums...I finally ran our friend in the Integra and I got pulled on pretty badly by a Mazda...lol
Old 08-16-2007, 08:13 AM

2005 SL55 AMG
This sounds like fun......Can anyone just show up?
Old 08-17-2007, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Yup, just a big meet in a couple of parking lots. It runs from about 9:30-11 Thurs nights, then we switch locations for racing, chatting, etc. Its alright, it was better last year though.