Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

What is wrong with people these days

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32amg,c240
What is wrong with people these days

Its not much of a kill story,but I just wanted to see if you guys feel the same way I do.Anyway you know how we can be in a rush,but today I had certain pace goin on the highway.I wasn't aggressive driving but this idiot in some ford taurus waits till i pass him and then speeds up.Im like whatever and slow down, he then does the same crap so i try to pass him he picks pace and he annoyed so i had to dust him.So after that just when i thought it was over, im in the fast lane with nobody in front of me,and another jackass waits till I get close to him and gets the fast lane.I figured not another then he gets in the fast lane and does 10mph under the speed limit with no one in front of him and then speeds off.Im askin myself what the hell is wrong with people today.So i just let him go kill himself for all I care.Usually I have patience but today it was like everybody had a mission to **** me off.I know there are some retards out there,but have you guys just had that one day when people are just annoying.C'mon guys I know yall can relate.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Originally Posted by ytryc32amg
Its not much of a kill story,but I just wanted to see if you guys feel the same way I do.Anyway you know how we can be in a rush,but today I had certain pace goin on the highway.I wasn't aggressive driving but this idiot in some ford taurus waits till i pass him and then speeds up.Im like whatever and slow down, he then does the same crap so i try to pass him he picks pace and he annoyed so i had to dust him.So after that just when i thought it was over, im in the fast lane with nobody in front of me,and another jackass waits till I get close to him and gets the fast lane.I figured not another then he gets in the fast lane and does 10mph under the speed limit with no one in front of him and then speeds off.Im askin myself what the hell is wrong with people today.So i just let him go kill himself for all I care.Usually I have patience but today it was like everybody had a mission to **** me off.I know there are some retards out there,but have you guys just had that one day when people are just annoying.C'mon guys I know yall can relate.
I had a similar situation couple days ago, some a-hole cut me off on purpose so I followed him so I can do the same back to him, but he was avoiding me and there was too much traffic so I just let it go. The best to do is keep your cool and ignore these drivers. Like you said "let them kill themselves"
Old 02-21-2008, 10:42 PM

CL500 and ML55
Speed isn't everything! ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhIVup0EUQM
Old 02-21-2008, 11:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 SL500R / 2003 BMW M5
That was a really funny video. Most don't affect me one way or another, but this one made me laugh a lot! lucky sucker.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
OK... last night I was driving down a semi-residential street and there were 2 lanes going in my direction, but there were some parked cars in the right lane. So im just cruising in the right lane with my girlfriend in the car, and some c*nt in an old Mustang (one of the sh*ttier years) rolls up next to me and hits the gas. I realize that there's a parked car about 100 feet ahead of him, and at this point we were going at about the same speed, i wasnt trying to smoke him or anything, i was just doing my own thing, and this degenerate b*st*rd was actually trying to pull up in front of me before hitting the parked car in front of him (atleast i dont think he was trying to kill himself). Needless to say, he rammed the car. Hard. My girlfriend told me that we should pull over and see how he was, but i clearly explained to her that he needed a lot of time to sit there and think about what he's done, whether he bleeds to death or not is none of my concern (i doubted he would because there were others along the road). I have sympathy for young kids, they dont know any better, but this guy was at least 30, and i put up with this sh*t everyday. Was it wrong of me? Am i being too cruel?

Last edited by W211 BEAST; 02-21-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-21-2008, 11:55 PM

911's and beyond
Originally Posted by Chauss
lol.. U R THE MAN 4 THAT.... That was funny i only laugh cause he was gassing it with OH OH OH feeling
Old 02-22-2008, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Cool

Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
OK... last night I was driving down a semi-residential street and there were 2 lanes going in my direction, but there were some parked cars in the right lane. So im just cruising in the right lane with my girlfriend in the car, and some c*nt in an old Mustang (one of the sh*ttier years) rolls up next to me and hits the gas. I realize that there's a parked car about 100 feet ahead of him, and at this point we were going at about the same speed, i wasnt trying to smoke him or anything, i was just doing my own thing, and this degenerate b*st*rd was actually trying to pull up in front of me before hitting the parked car in front of him (atleast i dont think he was trying to kill himself). Needless to say, he rammed the car. Hard. My girlfriend told me that we should pull over and see how he was, but i clearly explained to her that he needed a lot of time to sit there and think about what he's done, whether he bleeds to death or not is none of my concern (i doubted he would because there were others along the road). I have sympathy for young kids, they dont know any better, but this guy was at least 30, and i put up with this sh*t everyday. Was it wrong of me? Am i being too cruel?
You were not cruel,you only observed the process of natural selection.....
Old 02-22-2008, 02:47 AM

c32amg,c240
I gotta admit that video was funny,i had to watch it a couple of times.Your right though speed isnt everything,but i figure common sense should play a role in any situation.Like for example if someone is talilgating you in the fast lane, have the decency to just move over and let them go. But no these guys want to build a dam wall between you and the other cars to keep you from going around them. And 80% of these people think they know how to drive but just dont have a clue.So i try to be patient, but its always that retard that thinks he can out do you and presses your nerves.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Chauss
lol
Old 02-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Banned

02 S500 Sport

AHAH
WOW

Ive been in situations like this and I let them cut so they dont die

But yours is golden !!.

So how many cars were you ahead of him , what if he tried to ram into you?

Also why didnt he brake and swerve to avoid it HAHAH
Old 02-22-2008, 03:49 PM

'03 E55
I actually had some success today. I was towing my boat home from the dealer (20+ miles one way) and this girl in a Tercel with a Handicapped tag on the mirror was going the speed limit in the left lane. About 6 cars managed to cut her off and get by (in 5-7 miles), but I couldn't find room with the boat. At the 1st light we came to, I rolled down my window and motioned to her. She leaned over and rolled hers down (didn't know they still made cars w/o power windows). I told her she'd been holding up traffic for 5-10 miles and needed to get in the right lane. She said OK and moved over right after the light and never ventured back over.

I've tried very politely to do the same thing with probably a dozen other people and she was the 1st to accept the truth and not try to come back with some stupid remark.

Last edited by Hazy1; 02-22-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by Gondon
AHAH
WOW

Ive been in situations like this and I let them cut so they dont die

But yours is golden !!.

So how many cars were you ahead of him , what if he tried to ram into you?

Also why didnt he brake and swerve to avoid it HAHAH
The dumbass thought that if he slammed on the gas he would be able to squeeze in front of me, before i knew it. BAM! right into the car, i dont even know if he slammed on the brakes before the hit. I dont think he was paying enough attention to make a smart decision
Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by Hazy1
I actually had some success today. I was towing my boat home from the dealer (20+ miles one way) and this girl in a Tercel with a Handicapped tag on the mirror was going the speed limit in the left lane. About 6 cars managed to cut her off and get by (in 5-7 miles), but I couldn't find room with the boat. At the 1st light we came to, I rolled down my window and motioned to her. She leaned over and rolled hers down (didn't know they still made cars w/o power windows). I told her she'd been holding up traffic for 5-10 miles and needed to get in the right lane. She said OK and moved over right after the light and never ventured back over.

I've tried very politely to do the same thing with probably a dozen other people and she was the 1st to accept the truth and not try to come back with some stupid remark.
Go her! Go you!
Old 02-23-2008, 02:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

The dumbass thought that if he slammed on the gas he would be able to squeeze in front of me, before i knew it. BAM! right into the car, i dont even know if he slammed on the brakes before the hit. I dont think he was paying enough attention to make a smart decision
lol