Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Video: 2007 Sti vs. my 2003 S600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Originally Posted by E55JAY
what kind of skill is involved in stomping on the gas with the ESP on Take your car to the track speed racer and lets see some of this skill.

Of course, I'll get right on that.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by Exodus

Of course, I'll get right on that.
its ok, im sure you will pass and just keep posting your fantasy roll ons
Old 04-27-2008, 08:23 PM

none
Originally Posted by E55JAY
its ok, im sure you will pass and just keep posting your fantasy roll ons
I will, thank you for your undivided attention.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Exodus' phony roll-ons and more:

The following consists of excerpts of posts I did yesterday and today showing what a liar and a tool Exodus is, and is presented as a public service for the OP, and anyone else who finds him to be 1/10 as annoying as I do:

Originally Posted by Improviz
Another interesting matter...last year you claimed that you'd run an 11.90 @ 119 in a "bone stock" E55. Yet when asked to produce a slip, you replied:
No, unfortunatly I wasn't on mbworld at the time and I didn't really care to save the slip. Sorry.
This is a lie. Your first post On MBWorld this forum was on 7/19/06, and at that time and for some time thereafter, you made it quite clear that you did NOT own an E55 Posted 9/22/06:
You E-Class driving guys are freakin' crazy...
Five days later, you indicated that you were interested in purchasing an E Class:
I'm in the market for a new car, and my mind is
set on the E-Class. The 63 in particular due to the, no offense, some what dated looks of the 55. But, I will go for whichever is faster... the 55 is still amazing and is only dated in comparison. I just like the whole... Darth Vader look the 63 portrays black on black ESPECIALLY Mche55's E63. God that thing looks vicious. lol so, I'm a bit biased towards the 63...
And then there's this little nugget, from 9/29/06, which makes absolutely no sense if you had, as you wrote, run an 11.9 @ 119 in your E55 before you joined the forum:
Enzom, Fikse:

AMAZING RUNS!
I'm a firm believer that if the conditions were perfect, the E55 could break 11s... 11.8-11.9.

Fikse, my apologies for using your car without your permission, I wasn't aware it belonged to you; I hope you don't mind if I use(d) it to trounce this magazine racing troll...
So when was it that you actually did purchase the E55? In June 2007--a full year after you had joined the forum:
I had purchased a 2004 E55 last Friday, and 12 hours fresh off the lot I had to get it towed. So at around midnight a tow truck came and took my E-Class to Fletcher Jones.
Care to explain? You said that at the time you supposedly ran this amazing 11.9 @ 119 run in your stock E55, you weren't active in these forums. And yet now we see that this is absolutely, totally a lie.

The truth is that not only were you active in the forum at the time you said you purchased that car, you were *very* active--yet never even bothered to post the slip, or mention/discuss the run, which at that time would have been one of the fastest stock runs ever, to/with any forum members.

This despite your having cited dragtimes.com slips for E55s and lots of other cars, posting videos (I guess when *you* post videos, they're ironclad), etc...and oh, of course: after taking several hours to go to a track and perform this amazing run, why would you take two minutes to go and post *your* amazing 11.9 @ 119 run there at dragtimes (or here)?

Or, for that matter, why would anyone take the trouble to go to a strip (which, I might add, you refuse to do now, again labeling it an "immature d!ck measuring contest), perform an amazing run, which if true would have been (and still would be) one of the fastest stock runs ever, and not even bother to save the slip from this remarkable run??

You just got PWNED, dude. Hillary is under sniper fire!!
And then, the fool grabbed a shovel and proceeded to dig himself in about 100' deeper:

Originally Posted by Improviz
Yup, I was naive-- what can I say?

And I still hold to it, a 6.0 GTO can and WILL roast a SLK55, and a GTO can and WILL run a E55 door to door-- I should know, I had the E55. When I ran my brother, we went from 50-137 ish where my car shut off, the 55 was lagging due to heat soak, which at the time I had no idea off *hence* the results.

That's why I was "hating" on AMGs, I was in truth shocked my own E55 couldn't pull away from the GTO. I did get it fixed and the tables did turn, obvious from the fact I don't own a GTO or Vette.
Hmm, I see....so, you raced your brother's GTO in your E55, were disappointed with the results, and so decided to "hate on AMGs". No problem there....oh, wait, there is one small problem:

The thing is, the post where you "hated on the AMGs" was dated 8/3/2006...and this presents a tiny problem, because....

....drumroll, please....

....it's coming....

YOU (supposedly) BOUGHT YOUR E55 IN JUNE 2007!!!!

Posted 6/30/2007:
I had purchased a 2004 E55 last Friday,
OK, I see now...so, you bought your E55 in June '07, then promptly travelled back in time to August 2006, where you raced your brother (funny, in August 2006 you wrote that he was your "friend", and now he's morphed into your "brother"....I guess time travel can make your memory a bit fuzzy ), and, disappointed with the results, you "hated on AMGs".

You then travelled back to the future (is this an E55, or a DeLorean? ) to 2007, where you ran an 11.9 @ 119 in the car, which was presumably made faster by time travel, as back in 2006 it couldn't beat a 13.7/106 GTO....oh, no wait, what's that you say:

EDIT: Yup, that wasn't my E55, close friends. Because I used to wiegh in around 130, I drove it at the track for his 200 lb ***. I did acquire the E55 when I said I did. He insisted the weight difference would break 11s, and wouldn't you kow it? I know, I know-- Captain Cook with no proof right? Anyways I just never mentioned the one I ran wasn't mine. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Oh, gee, sorry about that...I guess I just misunderstood you when you plainly stated that you ran that time IN YOUR CAR:
11.9 modded? Or stock, stephen?

If modded, then I think I'll pass up the SL600. I thought the 600 would do that stock...

I've clocked 11.9 in my E55 just on K&N and exhaust. Street tires, as well.

What a tangled web you've woven there, sport....keep it up, this is fun!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
lol improviz is on a crusade.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
lol improviz is on a crusade.
He's hunting down the annoying opposum that Gustav has sent here to annoy all. This Exodus guy is also like a computer virus that's annoying and hard to get rid of. He's like a viral popup.