Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Honorable Death: GS 430 vs C63 (and riced out Integra pissing us off)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
Talking Honorable Death: GS 430 vs C63 (and riced out Integra pissing us off)

I was with my girl on a two lane highway and I see a black car in front of me about 15 cars ahead. I pay it no mind until I hear a nice "Grrooooowwwl" and I speed up to see what is in front of me.

As I get closer I see quad exhausts and think "oh nice E55".....

Well I get closer and no, its a new C63 with no tags. We both stop at the light and I give the guy a thumbs up:thumbup: . Its a younger guy and he waves back.

I explain to my girl "that right there is a C63, it has 160 or so more HP than me and in a few seconds you will find out the difference between 300hp and 460hp"D
She is looking at me like "uhhhh okay if you say so".

The light turns green and we both hesitate and then both punch it at the same time. Let me tell you it should be ILLEGAL to get your *** whooping in front your girlfriend like this. It was like watching the WR holder Bolt from Jamiaca vs David Hasselhoff in the 100 meter dash.

She said "wow that sounds good" and the guy is like 10 cars ahead before I can start crying. She looks at me again and says "damn that car is super fast" and I get to explain when I need an IS-F.:p

I let him be the "rabbit" as we both seem to be going to the same place. He does a great job using his signal and going in and out of traffic as I follow.

Some tiny pinhead with a riced out Integra with 10k HIDs decides he want to try the same crap. We passed him in traffic and this tool didn't even bother to put his license plate where it should in the bumper, instead its somehow attached between the rear lights. Altezzas, crappy paint job, you know, like 90% of them.

I explain to my G/F that that guy should be sent to live on Mars without an oxygen tank as he blinds all of us from behind. We both let this turd pass and he uses all 130 or so of his HP to cut people off, slam the brakes and just make traffic a mess.:thumbdn:

Finally he turns off and me and the C63 resume our boxing match or rather my 15 round *** whooping. He turns off to go on another highway and hits the throttle "VRROOOOOM" and you can see that car hug the road.

What a car!
Old 09-03-2008, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Great write up!

But what good would an IS-F have done you against a C63? Get an AMG man!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by S-Clusiv
+1
Old 09-03-2008, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
Alrite my friend i dont know what kind of Integra that you saw but there is one called Type R. Yes it is not super fast but its enough to kill you from a dig (Type R + mods.). Im not trying to say anything but just something for u to know. Anyway, I have own the lexus (GS 300) too and how do you like your?? man I just loved those new GS interior....nice car you have thou...

Last edited by M-bENZ; 09-03-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Great write up!

......+2
Old 09-03-2008, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Originally Posted by M-bENZ
Alrite my friend i dont know what kind of Integra that you saw but there is one called Type R. Yes it is not super fast but its enough to kill you from a dig (Type R + mods.). Im not trying to say anything but just something for u to know. Anyway, I have own the lexus (GS 300) too and how do you like your?? man I just loved those new GS interior....nice car you have thou...
ANYTHING with enough mods will "kill you from a dig". Otherwise, it's just another Honda with little HP and even less torque.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:47 PM

Lexus GS 450h
Exclamation

Originally Posted by M-bENZ
I'm very fluent in cars it was clearly not a Type-R. Type R is good for mid to low 6s in 0-60 once you dump the clutch at 9k RPM . It was some stock riced out INtegra. Best handling FWD car maybe ever.

Thanks for the compliments.
Great write up!

Made it more competitive
Old 09-03-2008, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
The light turns green and we both hesitate and then both punch it at the same time.
I give you credit for the attempt.What kind of mods do you have on the Lexus ?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Corrolla
Originally Posted by Fast55
ANYTHING with enough mods will "kill you from a dig". Otherwise, it's just another Honda with little HP and even less torque.
I got ya buddy but its still a nice car thou...but I just like my benz better
Old 09-03-2008, 02:53 PM

Lexus GS 450h
Originally Posted by C43AMG
I give you credit for the attempt.What kind of mods do you have on the Lexus ?
Nothing go fast outside a K&N filter. The GS needed suspension work, nothing like surprising folks in the corners with the look like "hey, thats a Lexus"?
Daizen springs/KYB shocks
L-tuned exhaust
BBS RS II 18x8.5 and 18x10 rears with Goodyear Eagle DS3 F1
TRD stb, lcb
Ugo CF rear STB
AP racing 6 piston brakes, Superblue fluid....
Tom's lower links.
Various aero stuff.....

Chappy and some of the ATL folks have seen her but I didn't have some of this stuff on...

C63 is WAAAAY out my league but what a car to follow around.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Corrolla
I'm very fluent in cars it was clearly not a Type-R. Type R is good for mid to low 6s in 0-60 once you dump the clutch at 9k RPM . It was some stock riced out INtegra. Best handling FWD car maybe ever.

Thanks for the compliments.

Made it more competitive
Got it any pix of your ride??
Old 09-03-2008, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Chappy and some of the ATL folks have seen her but I didn't have some of this stuff on...
You going to Chappy's event this year ?
Old 09-03-2008, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Yeah the C63 is a monster. I love AMGs.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:12 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
I was with my girl on a two lane highway and I see a black car in front of me about 15 cars ahead. I pay it no mind until I hear a nice "Grrooooowwwl" and I speed up to see what is in front of me.

As I get closer I see quad exhausts and think "oh nice E55".....

Well I get closer and no, its a new C63 with no tags. We both stop at the light and I give the guy a thumbs up:thumbup: . Its a younger guy and he waves back.

I explain to my girl "that right there is a C63, it has 160 or so more HP than me and in a few seconds you will find out the difference between 300hp and 460hp"D
She is looking at me like "uhhhh okay if you say so".

The light turns green and we both hesitate and then both punch it at the same time. Let me tell you it should be ILLEGAL to get your *** whooping in front your girlfriend like this. It was like watching the WR holder Bolt from Jamiaca vs David Hasselhoff in the 100 meter dash.

She said "wow that sounds good" and the guy is like 10 cars ahead before I can start crying. She looks at me again and says "damn that car is super fast" and I get to explain when I need an IS-F.:p

I let him be the "rabbit" as we both seem to be going to the same place. He does a great job using his signal and going in and out of traffic as I follow.

Some tiny pinhead with a riced out Integra with 10k HIDs decides he want to try the same crap. We passed him in traffic and this tool didn't even bother to put his license plate where it should in the bumper, instead its somehow attached between the rear lights. Altezzas, crappy paint job, you know, like 90% of them.

I explain to my G/F that that guy should be sent to live on Mars without an oxygen tank as he blinds all of us from behind. We both let this turd pass and he uses all 130 or so of his HP to cut people off, slam the brakes and just make traffic a mess.:thumbdn:

Finally he turns off and me and the C63 resume our boxing match or rather my 15 round *** whooping. He turns off to go on another highway and hits the throttle "VRROOOOOM" and you can see that car hug the road.

What a car!
SICK whats up! Man its been awhile since we talk, back on Clublexus (aka GS400_PUSHER) I thought you would have stepped up your game and get a AMG!!! Lexus gonna need more Power to get me to go back! Anyways I hope all is well! and leave those 63s alone all of them.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Nothing go fast outside a K&N filter. The GS needed suspension work, nothing like surprising folks in the corners with the look like "hey, thats a Lexus"?
Daizen springs/KYB shocks
L-tuned exhaust
BBS RS II 18x8.5 and 18x10 rears with Goodyear Eagle DS3 F1
TRD stb, lcb
Ugo CF rear STB
AP racing 6 piston brakes, Superblue fluid....
Tom's lower links.
Various aero stuff.....

C63 is WAAAAY out my league but what a car to follow around.
Glad to see another ATL person here. Where do you go to find out about local events. Outside of the MINI Cooper group, I haven't found many good groups/sites for local events. The BMW/Porsche crowds here are either a) disorganized or b) want to stand around drinking wine and looking at cars that don't get driven.