Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E55 vs turbo Integra v.I got caught(sort of), oops.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 03:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
E55 vs turbo Integra v.I got caught(sort of), oops.

So I am hanging around the local cruise spot when this boosted LS Integra wants to race. Not too sure what's done, or what he's putting down, so I agree. We had a 400whp WS6, a C5 Z06 with exhaust, and a pretty well build LS1 Camaro. Well, this Integra wants to run at 40mph or so lol. I downshift to the lowest gear I can get into(first I think), beep 3 times and we're off. I immediately hit 2nd and put 1/2 a car on him. I hear the Integra blowing the tires off every time he shifts, he gains a little bit. By the time I have to shutdown, he is maybe an inch or two in front of me(It's too close to tell). As soon as I start slowing down, I look glance in the review. OH ****, blue lights! As soon as I see them, I see I have an opening, floor it before anyone else sees them and proceed to haul ***. I never let up off of the accelerator, hit 155mph pretty quickly and held it there, using all four lane on the four lane highway. See my exit and get in the far right lane, get on the brakes hard at 100mph+, slow down to 25-30mph and see two cops that had someone pulled over. Never looked over at me(thank God my car is very quiet). I end up driving back to the parking lot we were chilling in and sit there for around 10 minutes. Two cops pull up. "How did you like your race? I know you were the one in front". I replied with, "Yes sir, I enjoyed it." He told me that this was my warning and to pay more attention if I'm going to do stupid ****. I said yes sir(still with a **** eating grin on my face) and they left.

Oh, and one of the cops pulled the C5 Z06 over. We were both pulling on him pretty hard so he pulled over at 120mph. The cop asked for his license, told him to stop doing stupid **** and let him go(same officer that came up to the parking lot to talk to me).

Cliffs:
-Raced a boosted Integra
-Barely held him off
-Ran from cops(dumb, I know)
-Got a verbal warning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rW-ZLOO8lg
Old 08-17-2009, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
WOW that's insane man. They seem like chill cops. Out here in LA forget about it.

I would have jet also. They would have never known it was you if you went home. Eighter way sounds like you had fun and the cops were pretty cool.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:38 AM

c32amg,c240
Same here forget about it in VA they will send the whole department after you kinda makes me wish our cars had stealth mode in them to get away lol. By the way dude please be more careful though because next time might not be the same.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
be careful! only race in Mexico!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Banned

SL600
40 is a bad start for the 55Ks, second comes at around 50. 50 is the go-froggy punch, catch him at 50 next time. Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Originally Posted by vtecsti
So I am hanging around the local cruise spot when this boosted LS Integra wants to race. Not too sure what's done, or what he's putting down, so I agree. We had a 400whp WS6, a C5 Z06 with exhaust, and a pretty well build LS1 Camaro. Well, this Integra wants to run at 40mph or so lol. I downshift to the lowest gear I can get into(first I think), beep 3 times and we're off. I immediately hit 2nd and put 1/2 a car on him. I hear the Integra blowing the tires off every time he shifts, he gains a little bit. By the time I have to shutdown, he is maybe an inch or two in front of me(It's too close to tell). As soon as I start slowing down, I look glance in the review. OH ****, blue lights! As soon as I see them, I see I have an opening, floor it before anyone else sees them and proceed to haul ***. I never let up off of the accelerator, hit 155mph pretty quickly and held it there, using all four lane on the four lane highway. See my exit and get in the far right lane, get on the brakes hard at 100mph+, slow down to 25-30mph and see two cops that had someone pulled over. Never looked over at me(thank God my car is very quiet). I end up driving back to the parking lot we were chilling in and sit there for around 10 minutes. Two cops pull up. "How did you like your race? I know you were the one in front". I replied with, "Yes sir, I enjoyed it." He told me that this was my warning and to pay more attention if I'm going to do stupid ****. I said yes sir(still with a **** eating grin on my face) and they left.

Oh, and one of the cops pulled the C5 Z06 over. We were both pulling on him pretty hard so he pulled over at 120mph. The cop asked for his license, told him to stop doing stupid **** and let him go(same officer that came up to the parking lot to talk to me).

Cliffs:
-Raced a boosted Integra
-Barely held him off
-Ran from cops(dumb, I know)
-Got a verbal warning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rW-ZLOO8lg
Surprised you haven't had a bunch of safety ninnys commenting yet ("My crippled granny could've been crossing that highway.")

Good run. That ricer must have had a bunch of boost running to keep up like that. Any guess as to his mods?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
Back in the day, we had some cool *** cops that are into cars..
Cops told tell us where to go and one actually asked me to race his z28 polica car..
Old 08-21-2009, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
good race...2500lbs vs 4100lbs.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG
Sweet kill! You are lucky the cops are cool over there. I don't know many cops that would see that and let you go. Then again, they wouldn't have any evidence, but in this economy those donut-eating pigs pull people over for going 5mph over.