Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed a E55, SL55, and CLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars and boats!
sad that Mustang heads are comming onto this board just to troll in this particular thread!!!! I would have thought they'd be over this immaturity already... oh well, I guess F-body owners are more mature...

ellis juan ownz joo ford ppl!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 06:31 PM

SLK 55
Originally Posted by SVTHorsnake
great reply! you guys are a straight-up disgrace to car enthusiasts around the world and give real DTM enthusiasts a bad name. It's sad that just because you have a Benz, you think you're better than everyone else. You're not God and your conceded attitudes are worthless in society. Especially when I'm betting 90% of the cars owned by the people opening their mouths are owned on credit. The people that keep their mouths shut do so because they don't have anything to prove, they know who they are, how successful they are, and they could give a **** less about what petty "status" wannabes think. To those of you here who are respectable, descent, classy MB owners, you people kick ***. Thanks for giving true MB enthusiasts, and DTM enthusiasts humble names.

Hey brain surgeon, DancingBenzos is on your side.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:14 PM

Who gives a **** how the car is owned.

There are different things to go along with each car. Everybody can have what they want by buying a certain car.

I motion for this thread too close.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by SirTony76

There are different things to go along with each car. Everybody can have what they want by buying a certain car.

finally something we can both agree on... somebody please close this useles waste of forum space thread... its just full of immature forum trolls from cobra forums who come here to act like little catholic school girls.
Old 12-15-2004, 02:00 AM

you people contradict yourselves... let me answer your question:

YOU CARE! How can a status symbol be owned on credit? what status does that show?
Old 12-15-2004, 10:29 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Porsche

YOU CARE! How can a status symbol be owned on credit? what status does that show?

You don't understand anything about socioeconomic status, do you? The most important factors are education and occupation. Say someone went through 4 years of college, 4 years of med school, 5 years of residency/fellowship, is currently practicing as a physician, and has an extravagant lifestyle so they can't afford to pay cash for a bad investment like a car. Does that effect their status? Of course not....
Eric...
Old 12-15-2004, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by EKaru
You don't understand anything about socioeconomic status, do you? The most important factors are education and occupation. Say someone went through 4 years of college, 4 years of med school, 5 years of residency/fellowship, is currently practicing as a physician, and has an extravagant lifestyle so they can't afford to pay cash for a bad investment like a car. Does that effect their status? Of course not....
Eric...
you're the one who doesn't understand it. Anyone can have an extravagant lifestyle. The ones who have a notable status are the ones who can do that without going into debt. Knowbody made you have an extravagant lifestyle.

One more thing: Don't tell me what I understand and what I know. You don't know anything about me, what my passions are, and how I live.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:21 PM

Actually I don't base my status upon my vehichle. I base it more upon my intelligence than anything.

What you mustang people need to realize is that there is more to cars than going fast.

All AMG cars are fast, you would be a moron to deny that. Just because a car is fast does not necessarily mean it is special. With a few thousand dollars, any car can be fast. An AMG is special because it is fast, comfortable, flashy, reliable...the list continues.

There are more to cars than just "How fast is it?"

Anything else enlightening to add "SVTHorsnake"?
Old 12-15-2004, 04:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Porsche
you're the one who doesn't understand it. Anyone can have an extravagant lifestyle. The ones who have a notable status are the ones who can do that without going into debt. Knowbody made you have an extravagant lifestyle.

One more thing: Don't tell me what I understand and what I know. You don't know anything about me, what my passions are, and how I live.

That's the most twisted explanation I've ever heard... Did you read anything I wrote?? Okay fine, I won't tell you what you do/do not know because you're dogmatic. But... Think about it for a second. Say someone living in a trailer park wins the Powerball and instantly becomes a millionaire, then they have more status than a well renowned Harvard Professor or Politician who have to buy fancy cars on credit/lease? Money can't buy status or class.... remember that. Oh yeah and another thing... If you lease a car and have a smaller monthly payment, you can stick the money you're saving into a mutual fund and you'll be better off than paying cash for the thing and lose thousands in depreciation.
Eric M.D. (who's financing one car and leasing the other)

ps. It's nobody and not "knowbody"

Last edited by EKaru; 12-15-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Whew, as I look upon the picture I just posted, I know reazlie it's a barney picture. It should've been this!

Old 12-15-2004, 04:52 PM

How about medical students who pay their way through school on student loans? Are the students whose parents are paying their way because they are MD's any better?

Tony
Old 12-15-2004, 06:34 PM

How about medical students who pay their way through school on student loans? Are the students whose parents are paying their way because they are MD's any better?

Tony
not at all, but the ones that do, shouldn't buy a benz and claim some incredibley high status for themselves. Read everything I say in context.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:35 PM

Actually I don't base my status upon my vehichle. I base it more upon my intelligence than anything.

What you mustang people need to realize is that there is more to cars than going fast.

All AMG cars are fast, you would be a moron to deny that. Just because a car is fast does not necessarily mean it is special. With a few thousand dollars, any car can be fast. An AMG is special because it is fast, comfortable, flashy, reliable...the list continues.

There are more to cars than just "How fast is it?"

Anything else enlightening to add "SVTHorsnake"?
what you mb people need to realize is generalizing is bad, when did I say that what you said isn't true? did you just assume it because I own a mustang? did I say there isn't more to cars than just being fast? did you read any of my other posts?... particularly my first?

Last edited by SVTHorsnake; 12-15-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Whew, as I look upon the picture I just posted, I know reazlie it's a barney picture. It should've been this!

you need to learn how to spell before you can make a good arguement.

Last edited by SVTHorsnake; 12-15-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
dissapointed
Knowbody
arguement.
LOL
Where do YOU get off correcting peoples' spelling, kid.

As for this thread, it was started by an idiot and defended and ended by us. As if your little gang of ford drivers wouldn't do the same on your forum if some dude came over and started spouting: "y0 fawkerz! My AMG BENZO rox yur little gay mustangs like slow pieces of shizzit on a c0rn fed DAY!! W00t W00t!!1!!1one!!won!!!uno!"

What would your fellow FORD(!!) members say to him? How would you act, Prince of Persia?

This thread should be closed, it's giving me a headache

Last edited by ZorroAMG; 12-15-2004 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:46 PM

what you mb people need to realize is generalizing is bad, when did I say that what you said isn't true? did you just assume it because I own a mustang? did I say there isn't more to cars than just being fast? did you read any of my other posts?... particularly my first?
You are a clever person...maybe you should read your own posts.

You did in fact accuse me of caring about how the car was owned (credit, lease, etc.). Either that or you were accusing the whole forum...

Keep going Nernst.

Tony
Old 12-15-2004, 11:16 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL65, 911
> what you mb people need to realize is generalizing is bad,

This statement stands on its own as one of the most hilarious things I've read recently.

(and SVTHorsnake, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you - not because of what you drive, but because of what you write)
Old 12-15-2004, 11:22 PM

04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
Originally Posted by zouzou42
Ok here's the deal.
Wow you AMG owners are really sensative.
It must be the midlife crisis or the menopause.
I mean why buy an AMG anyways. You'll only be able to
drive it once a month since you Mom...Errr sorry your
wife will be driving it the rest of the time....I mean
when most of you propose to her by getting on your
knees I guess it sets the tone for the
rest of the relationship ....Yes sweety....As you wish Pooky....Anything else honey.
So you geezers keep changing diapers and driving you
daughters to soccer practice and stay off the left lane.

Mustang Cobra... 515 HP.....1/4 mile in 11.90.
Enough said !
U are a moron. Get a life and try to drive an AMG.

515bhp with plastic and low grade leather interior with ****ty gearbox and ford F150 engine noise with ugly bodykit with small brakes with no holes. It is just not a right car!!

Sure u will be like I am faster than AMG but I let u know because u never owned one nor have driven one.

It is a master piece and even girls know it. So sell the car and save your money and buy an AMG or Porsche. That will teach you something about how dumb you were to make that comment.

It's a good dating tool as well when the time comes. But you will never know.

Let's see how many people in my town look at your car and ask you questions about it, like how much hp you got? or how much is it? I will tell you there will be none. No wonder why I don't see mustangs on the roads in Boston.

U know why? Think..
Old 12-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Banned

SL65, 911
It gets better ... the tool who started this flame war cross-posted on a Mustang site, and they flamed HIM.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=144702

[FWIW, I post on SVT as well, and the guys on that board are 99%... well, 95% cool much like this board]
Old 12-15-2004, 11:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
you need to learn how to spell before you can make a good arguement.
As long as the point gets across, that I wasn't even trying to make an argument. Only a fool comes onto another forum trying to defend his car and ends up flaming the entire forum.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
My SL BRABUS will beat the $hi7 out of it........
I have to repost this again.........lol...... :p

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 12-16-2004 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by treynor
It gets better ... the tool who started this flame war cross-posted on a Mustang site, and they flamed HIM.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=144702

[FWIW, I post on SVT as well, and the guys on that board are 99%... well, 95% cool much like this board]
If you read my original post in this thread, i said both cars are good, and the next thing i know i drive a ford, have a mullet, and im gay. Now im a tool?

Lets clear some things up here.

1.) We have two Mercs 1 E320, 1 C240 both 05 models
2.) My family hasnt had a ford since my moms 67 mustang back in 67
3.) I respect AMGs for what they are, and i respect the cobra for what it is.
4.) Not once in this thread did i ever put down AMG.
5.) Im far from a tool, tools are people who dont respect a car because of its brand, and dont look past the brand to see how a cars potential.
6.) The E320 is going to be traded in on either a E55 or a S500.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:46 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
everyone shut the hell up and let this thread die!!
Old 12-16-2004, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
If you read my original post in this thread, i said both cars are good, and the next thing i know i drive a ford, have a mullet, and im gay. Now im a tool?

Lets clear some things up here.

1.) We have two Mercs 1 E320, 1 C240 both 05 models
2.) My family hasnt had a ford since my moms 67 mustang back in 67
3.) I respect AMGs for what they are, and i respect the cobra for what it is.
4.) Not once in this thread did i ever put down AMG.
5.) Im far from a tool, tools are people who dont respect a car because of its brand, and dont look past the brand to see how a cars potential.
6.) The E320 is going to be traded in on either a E55 or a S500.

Ummmm, ok spazz, is your username zouzou42? No, I didn't think so. HE started this flame war and HE is who treynor was referring to. Chill out and let this ghey thread die....
Old 12-16-2004, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Oh hey...I wonder what this thread is about?
*looks in and see's some bad ***** going down*

Maybe I better not post in this one!
*slowly creeps backwards to the door*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Killed a E55, SL55, and CLK55