Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing Use this forum to discuss Mercedes-related racing events including Formula 1, DTM and Truck series.

MAGIC, Senna at donnington

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 05:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
MAGIC, Senna at donnington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4QC7...a%20donnington

****in amazing
Old 04-26-2006, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Incredible!!!

Now that's racing.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Banned

F248 F1
I'm telling you..hispanics are the best at driving
Old 04-27-2006, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Talking

Originally Posted by egutie6970
From personal experience, I gotta argue with that.
I believe that given the same equipment (road car) with the same familiarity of the car and the road i can be as fast or faster than any1. (kimi, ms, alonso.... included)
and im not joking
Old 04-27-2006, 03:28 AM
Banned

F248 F1
LA hmm man i would love to dual it out with you...arent we havin a so cal and north cal meeting/track meet sometime soon ?!

It would be cool seeing both of us go at it! btw what nationality are u ?
Old 04-28-2006, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Sorry, but Senna as well as 99.9% of all Brazilians would resent being called Hispanic. Brazil is of Portuguese descent, not Spanish
Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by AMG_55
From personal experience, I gotta argue with that.
I believe that given the same equipment (road car) with the same familiarity of the car and the road i can be as fast or faster than any1. (kimi, ms, alonso.... included)
and im not joking
I have no idea how you could be serious. Aside from jamming the gas of your automatic CLK from light to light, have you spent time on a track? There is real talent involved and you're comparing yourself to names like Scumacher?

I don't know anything about you or your driving and I will still place this bet: You could spend the next year driving the car of your choice on the track of your choice. Then, have any of the drivers you mentioned take the same car and take a couple of laps to familiarize themselves with the car and track and you would lose, hands down.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Originally Posted by NY C32
I don't know anything about you or your driving and I will still place this bet: You could spend the next year driving the car of your choice on the track of your choice. Then, have any of the drivers you mentioned take the same car and take a couple of laps to familiarize themselves with the car and track and you would lose, hands down.
I would back you up on that. The statement is pretty risible.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:16 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by NY C32
I have no idea how you could be serious. Aside from jamming the gas of your automatic CLK from light to light, have you spent time on a track? There is real talent involved and you're comparing yourself to names like Scumacher?

Why did you have to burst his buble ? didnt you see i totally ignored that comment...i thought it was a joke ! NYC you should have let me beat him - then tell him well im only .01 % F1 material so you think you **** with Schumi/prost/senna etc? i mean yeah sure theirs a few f1 drivers that dont deserve to be there---but i still doubt our AMG saviour will do any better!

AMG have you ever driven without abs assistance/power steering and your going 160mph PLUS and you have to relly on YOUR breaking ABILITIES, NOT the COMPUTERS, and try to get the breaking right in order to get the best line and feather the throttle out of the turn without wheel spin so you get a good acceleration speed going outside the turn ? oh you dont have traction control! even if you did it would slow you down--thats why F1 cars have traction control based on the engine ! Anywyas i think i can burst your bubble even with my f up knee- that im getting surgery soon... btw ill look for a video of Schumi driving a road car-- ( i have it somewhere) and your going to see he drives perfect- just as he breaths...

Nola, dont burst my F1 hopes okay! someday i MIGHT be there--as a payed driver of course ( i have to start somewhere!)

AMG, whats your driving style ? ( i shouldnt have to give you options if your a true racer, you should know)

How long have you been go-karting ? participate in racing ?

Do yourself a favor and go go-karting sometime, find the best line on your OWN, post your time slips ( if its a good place they will print out each lap time of yours) I'll check your consistancy etc. And ill post mine-- so you can see my consistancy-- and as my laps just get faster and faster and faster and faster...i usually do indurance racing its about 80 laps...my first laps are about mid 24's by the end of the race you see my telementary data of me running consistant 20's dipping into the 19's- because of endurance i have.

p.s. every great driver should be able to extract 99.9% of the cars abilities consistanly AND be able to adapt- so go out-look for a track- get the slips- come back- and prove me wrong.

p.s.s

I'm not saying i'm the best! The track layout i go to- a girl thats been go-karting for 16 years holds the track record- yup a girl! last time i went to that track was last oct. since then i have lost 60lbs which should improve me those extra .4 tenths need it to beat her! Ah i think ima go tomorrow just to hold that record!

Last edited by egxpimp; 04-30-2006 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
NYC you should have let me beat him - then tell him well im only .01 % F1 material so you think you **** with Schumi/prost/senna etc? i mean yeah sure theirs a few f1 drivers that dont deserve to be there---but i still doubt our AMG saviour will do any better!
i dont think so.
i have beat people that knew how to drive in many cars (996 tt, 360's, evo's...) that r much faster than mine in a str8 line and have way better cornering characteristics. i beat a z8 in my old 528i auto on a series of s turns and the dude was really pissed cause i was ****ing with him b4, so i know for sure he was trying.

AMG have you ever driven without abs assistance/power steering and your going 160mph PLUS and you have to relly on YOUR breaking ABILITIES, NOT the COMPUTERS, and try to get the breaking right in order to get the best line and feather the throttle out of the turn without wheel spin so you get a good acceleration speed going outside the turn ? oh you dont have traction control! even if you did it would slow you down--thats why F1 cars have traction control based on the engine ! Anywyas i think i can burst your bubble even with my f up knee- that im getting surgery soon... btw ill look for a video of Schumi driving a road car-- ( i have it somewhere) and your going to see he drives perfect- just as he breaths...
the only cars that i have driven w/o abs is my grandpas nissan altima (i took it on a cyn run ) and a mazda 3 that was a rental (use ur imagination).
i drive all my cars with esp off (my clk, my brothers e46 m3, my old 528i and e36 m3 {stick}, dads ml55...) i drove a gallardo that my cousin borrowed for the night with the tc off and got it sideways at a very nice angle.

what car r u planning on racing me in?

i've seen the vid of schumi driving a 360, nothing special.

AMG, whats your driving style ? ( i shouldnt have to give you options if your a true racer, you should know)
it depends on the car, in my clk its slow in fast out, otherwise it understeers too much

How long have you been go-karting ? participate in racing ?
ive gone to dromo1 (indoor track) about 50+ times, ive driven some very fast gokarts (70+, track limited) where my weight (230+) disadvantage wasnt as big a factor, i lapped the guy that can usually kinda keep up with me at dromo1.
the only racing that i do is on the street, i do a lot of canyon runs, when i had my m3 i was on mulholland drive at least 5times a week at night, just running back and forth (back then there were no idiot ricers that dont know how to drive thus there was much less police presence)
on a track i know i can go faster casue if u **** up u dont fly off a 200+ft cliff.

Do yourself a favor and go go-karting sometime, find the best line on your OWN, post your time slips ( if its a good place they will print out each lap time of yours) I'll check your consistancy etc. And ill post mine-- so you can see my consistancy-- and as my laps just get faster and faster and faster and faster...i usually do indurance racing its about 80 laps...my first laps are about mid 24's by the end of the race you see my telementary data of me running consistant 20's dipping into the 19's- because of endurance i have.
as i said i have a big disadvantage cause carts hp/weight ratio is very important and even 10lbs makes a huge difference, i dunno how much u weigh but i know for sure that if u wore a weight belt and we weighed the same i will beat u. i smoked (killed, destroyed...) a dude that was similar to my weight (about 220) at adams cart track, and he was braggin about how he has been going there for 7 years (some **** like that).

p.s. every great driver should be able to extract 99.9% of the cars abilities consistanly AND be able to adapt- so go out-look for a track- get the slips- come back- and prove me wrong.
my times r very consistent, about as consistent as they get w/ other people on the track. btw, i can extract 110% out of a road car.

my original post was about road cars
Old 05-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Oh my AMG you sound alot like me... i usually go out on cyn runs at the middle of the night... been doing it since i was 14... hmm this is going to be good!!! we need a track meet !
Old 05-03-2006, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Question

Oh my AMG you sound alot like me... i usually go out on cyn runs at the middle of the night... been doing it since i was 14... hmm this is going to be good!!! we need a track meet !

how old r u?
what car r u planning on racing me in?