Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: '04 E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 E55
FS: '04 E55

I'll have to sell it by October 8th latest. Reason is because I need the cash. I have no doubt that I'll be missing it as I've never enjoyed another car this much, but unfortunately I'll have to do it. I know most of the people in this forum already have E55s but from time to time I do see posts from people who are interested in buying one. I'll be posting on craigslist, autotrader, cars.com as well.

I bought the car brand new from Euro Motorcars in Bethesda, MD in Spring 04 for 88k. It's in excellent condition, never smoked in, never driven in bad weather since I also own an AWD, never involved into an accident, and I've taken it for service every 10k miles but have changed the oil every 5K miles as my service advisor recomended it.

Here are the specs of the car:

Model year/color: '04, silver
Miles: 36K (mostly highway as I rarely drive to downtown DC)
Options: Keyless entry, Panorama roof, 6-CD changer
Mods: Lowered (Star Diagnostics), EVO cross drilled lightweight rotors with porterfield pagid brake pads (in the box, never installed), C30 Johnson pump (in the box, never installed), 19' HRE 547R with PS2s (I also have the stock wheels).

I can post pictures later on if anyone is interested. I took it to carmax yesterday and they appraised it at 27K but they promised they would give me 2K more if I put the stock wheels on. I have the appraisal paper and it's good for 7 days. Also went to dealership today and they told me to go with carmax as they wouldn't give me more than mid 20s.

If anyone is interested in making an offer please PM me. I haven't sold it yet by Monday Oct 6th, I will have to go with the carmax deal. In your offer please consider the mods above as well (rotors and pump never installed).

Thank you,
Sam
Old 10-01-2008, 06:58 PM

cl65
trade/cash

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-vehicles/261896-fs-ft-1996-mercedes-sl500r.html
im in south florida..ill add 300.00 for gas if you can come to swap
Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 PM

04 330CI
can u please post pictures of the car?? i'm interested
Old 10-02-2008, 02:08 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
gl550
Originally Posted by BomexE55
can u please post pictures of the car?? i'm interested
x2
Old 10-05-2008, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
Pics?

Originally Posted by SamE55
I'll have to sell it by October 8th latest. Reason is because I need the cash. I have no doubt that I'll be missing it as I've never enjoyed another car this much, but unfortunately I'll have to do it. I know most of the people in this forum already have E55s but from time to time I do see posts from people who are interested in buying one. I'll be posting on craigslist, autotrader, cars.com as well.

I bought the car brand new from Euro Motorcars in Bethesda, MD in Spring 04 for 88k. It's in excellent condition, never smoked in, never driven in bad weather since I also own an AWD, never involved into an accident, and I've taken it for service every 10k miles but have changed the oil every 5K miles as my service advisor recomended it.

Mods: Lowered (Star Diagnostics), EVO cross drilled lightweight rotors with porterfield pagid brake pads (in the box, never installed), C30 Johnson pump (in the box, never installed), 19' HRE 547R with PS2s (I also have the stock wheels).

I can post pictures later on if anyone is interested. I took it to carmax yesterday and they appraised it at 27K but they promised they would give me 2K more if I put the stock wheels on. I have the appraisal paper and it's good for 7 days. Also went to dealership today and they told me to go with carmax as they wouldn't give me more than mid 20s.

If anyone is interested in making an offer please PM me. I haven't sold it yet by Monday Oct 6th, I will have to go with the carmax deal. In your offer please consider the mods above as well (rotors and pump never installed).

Thank you,
Sam
Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 AM

Maybe it went to Carmax?

Originally Posted by bud4ya
Pics?
Old 10-07-2008, 01:47 AM

04 - 06 e55 Wagon - looking for
A few mos ago this car would have went for around 26K - 28K at auction. If Carmax is at 27K and the dealer down at mid 20s then those prices sound about right - too bad the after market upgrades don't add much to the price. Why couldn't this be a wagon. Hope all works out for you.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 AM

Sam my car is sold so I would like to speak with you about the car. Please reply here or to my IM.

If the car is gone delete/close the post

Originally Posted by SamE55

Thank you,
Sam
Old 10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
TMS

Just curious if it is gone. Interested if not. I know it's beyond your date, just checking. Call me if it's not and your looking for a quick deal offer. Thanks 517-918-3653 Brandon
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 AM

Same here I would have cash in hand

Originally Posted by TMS
Just curious if it is gone. Interested if not. I know it's beyond your date, just checking. Call me if it's not and your looking for a quick deal offer. Thanks 517-918-3653 Brandon
Old 10-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 749 Likes on 730 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
how much for 547Rs?