413 power tilt sliding panorama sunroof. $1090
810 harman kardon logic7 surround sound system
846 brushed aluminum boards
866 pre-wiring for rear seat entertainment. $170
872 heated rear seats. $620
Y90 black headliner (spc)
883 soft close doors. $550

Total: $104,510

I am debating on wheather to wait for MY14 and get the surround view package as well or not?

Don't really care for perf pack and drivers pack as i will tune the car anyways and get more power...

Any input would help
Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
many AMGs and MBs
Hitch is a great option. Cheap from the factory, cost prohibative after. If not towing thing bike racks, recovery hookup etc.

My car is also D. white but with black lea., very similar options to yours.

I do without the running boards as I am not fond of them and the dirt they catch.

The multi/contour massage seats are great.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by vtmbdlr
Hitch is a great option. Cheap from the factory, cost prohibative after. If not towing thing bike racks, recovery hookup etc.

My car is also D. white but with black lea., very similar options to yours.

I do without the running boards as I am not fond of them and the dirt they catch.

The multi/contour massage seats are great.
I am amazed with the options dealer chooses when ordering cars. I could not find one car with the multi contour seats and soft close doors on the lot anywhere in US and dont cost as much at all. Also, i find Drivers Assistance Package not that useful comparing to Lane tracking package (which also includes blind assist, attention assist and lane assist). Performance package for what is included (my opinion) it is way overpriced. I am stuck though thinking if i should wait for MY14. Cant seem to find any info with regards to model changes for MY14 except for 360 Surround View Package.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:15 AM

ML63 AMG W166, CLK200K, ML320CDI
Originally Posted by m0v30v3r
I am amazed with the options dealer chooses when ordering cars. I could not find one car with the multi contour seats and soft close doors on the lot anywhere in US and dont cost as much at all. Also, i find Drivers Assistance Package not that useful comparing to Lane tracking package (which also includes blind assist, attention assist and lane assist). Performance package for what is included (my opinion) it is way overpriced. I am stuck though thinking if i should wait for MY14. Cant seem to find any info with regards to model changes for MY14 except for 360 Surround View Package.
I have ordered my car with most options available at the time of my order, other than the Performance Package, which I also found rather overpriced and any way something that I could effectively "retrofit" if I change my mind (for similar money Brabus offers even more performance). If I was ordering again, I would have included each and everyone of those options - no regrets. Drivers Assistance Package is infinitely better than Lane Tracking Package. non only blind spot / lane assist change from passive to active, it includes the Distronic cruise control which is brilliant both as a "cruise control" but more importantly in city traffic and when you have to follow traffic in back roads with no overtaking opportunities. I delayed delivery of my car so that I could upgrade to Multi contour/massage seats (excellent), but did not add the soft close doors (which became available at the same time), as I do not personally like them. As to the surround view, it is available in Europe as a package with Parktronic code "P44". At the time my car was being built (August 2012), it would have delayed my order even further (it was meant to be built June 2012, but was delayed to August 2012 for the Multicontour Seats to be made available), if I added the surround view camera, and on balance I thought it was not worth it. I am perfectly happy with the Parktronic and rear view camera, and while I would certainly order it if it was available, I would not have delayed my car further for it to become available as it is not such a deal breaker. The tow hitch / drivers assistance are probably more important, and from a purely cosmetic point of view, the "Dinamica" roof liner. As to colours, I chose Citrin (Dakota) Brown with Porcelain Designo leather (European Designo package with includes nappa leather dashboard and Dinamica roof liner). It looks stunning.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
99 ML430, 01 CLK55, 07 R63, 15 E63 Wagon
WOWOW Citrin Brown on Porcelain ML63!!! Please show pictures! That combo sounds amazing.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 SL Black, '12 ML63, '13 SL63, '14 E63 Wagon, '14 458 Italia
Do something other than the piano trim - impossible to keep clean, and it scratches up very easily. Other than that, stellar build.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:13 PM

SL 65
Ok here is a spec sheet of my potential order:

Diamond White Metallic $795
Designo Auburn Brown leather
Designo black piano lacquer wood trim. $1600
-
993 lane tracking package
581 3-zone automatic climate control (special option). $790
068 wheel locking bolts. $140
252 collision prevention assist (std.)
267 illumination kit for side running boards. $650
399 driver/passenger multi-contour seats with massage. $1100
413 power tilt sliding panorama sunroof. $1090
810 harman kardon logic7 surround sound system
846 brushed aluminum boards
866 pre-wiring for rear seat entertainment. $170
872 heated rear seats. $620
Y90 black headliner (spc)
883 soft close doors. $550

Total: $104,510

I am debating on wheather to wait for MY14 and get the surround view package as well or not?

Don't really care for perf pack and drivers pack as i will tune the car anyways and get more power...

Any input would help
----------------------------------------------
Nice configuration you've got there. I also don't care for the perf pack, but would like more power. Would you share what tune you are planning on ?
Old 02-28-2013, 01:45 PM

2013 ML550 Paladium Silver/Brown Satin Ash
Ok here is a spec sheet of my potential order..................

Any input would help
fabbrisd1, who is typically very knowledgeable (I think he is an MB Sales Adviser or inventory manager), says the the 360 surround view camera s available for order on the M-Class and some have come them:
see this post: https://mbworld.org/forums/5482648-post25.html

There he says in reference to this in this W166 thread:
"The 360 Surround Camera became available in October, for 2nd decade December builds, and/or add-on's to existing Dec order that had not yet been locked down by the factory.

360 Surround Camera is available going forward - although this feature is limited in availablity, at the low add-on cost it is a great feature.

Have delivered three/four of mine this past week - interesting feature - one note is that surround camera gets to be a bit distracting to the driver.."
Old 02-28-2013, 04:03 PM

AMG
Originally Posted by DES1
----------------------------------------------
Nice configuration you've got there. I also don't care for the perf pack, but would like more power. Would you share what tune you are planning on ?
Thank you. I will either go with OE or Renntech

Originally Posted by Masterbuyer
fabbrisd1, who is typically very knowledgeable (I think he is an MB Sales Adviser or inventory manager), says the the 360 surround view camera s available for order on the M-Class and some have come them:
see this post: https://mbworld.org/forums/5482648-post25.html

There he says in reference to this in this W166 thread:
"The 360 Surround Camera became available in October, for 2nd decade December builds, and/or add-on's to existing Dec order that had not yet been locked down by the factory.

360 Surround Camera is available going forward - although this feature is limited in availablity, at the low add-on cost it is a great feature.

Have delivered three/four of mine this past week - interesting feature - one note is that surround camera gets to be a bit distracting to the driver.."
I had my dealer contact MBUSA and i asked this on PL and i was told that it is not available on ML until MY14 so i dedcided to wait for MY14. I am actually happy that i waited because i am considering the new E63 4matic....will see