Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

ATTN: HOP, Kleemann, there's a new sheriff in town....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
ATTN: HOP, Kleemann, there's a new sheriff in town....

I've read all (hop's) derogatory sentiments regarding HPS, and I Just got my S class back......And there's ABSOLUTELY! NO Hiccups, No check engine lights, No problems what so ever!!!!! And Yes I did dig into the throttle a bit :v The immeadiate power available by ever so gently tapping the gas is CRAZY, and the freeway top end power is excellent!!! passing other cars turned into a game for me it's just REDICULOUS!!It just freakin blows me away how EXCELLENT this product really is...The intercooler placement and design looks totally stock!!!!And the beauty of the HPS, blower and All billet alluminum polished cover is just flat out COOL
I could go on...and... on...Then there's the sound HOLY SH*T!!!!I'm in love w/it.... I turned off the stereo most of the way home just to hear the blower's dominating sound coupled w/ my AMG quad tipped exhaust the car sounds like a Muscle car when I step on it!!!!!Oh yeah, No SC chrips, and you can barely notice the SC whine when driving normal, What you do hear when you get on it is just immpressive Will be posting pic's soon....And full dyno #'s next week....HPS is by far.....The BEST!!!! Mod you can, will, might, ever, do to your stock Mercedes....I just wish I colud have done it 3 years ago when I 1st got my car Thank's Adam F. YOU D' MAN!!!!!!!

Last edited by Thericker; 08-07-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Originally Posted by thericker55
passing other cars turned into a game for me
I hear you on that one man

Sonds excellent Ricker BTW - I saw a silver S class the other day - made me think of you (don't take it the wrong way man ) and I must admit that car looked pretty good. A while back I saw a thread where you had posted a pic of your ride from the front - looked sweet. With all your new power (that I'm sure is going to increase your :v nature) I'm sure you'll be schoolin' plenty of posers out west.

Dinan 7's beware

I might have a difference of opinion with you about the sherriff part though.....
Old 08-07-2005, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by lowphat
I hear you on that one man

Sonds excellent Ricker BTW - I saw a silver S class the other day - made me think of you (don't take it the wrong way man ) and I must admit that car looked pretty good. A while back I saw a thread where you had posted a pic of your ride from the front - looked sweet. With all your new power (that I'm sure is going to increase your :v nature) I'm sure you'll be schoolin' plenty of posers out west.

Dinan 7's beware

I might have a difference of opinion with you about the sherriff part though.....
I hear ya man...Don't get me wrong I think Kleeman has a good system as well, My only problems w/Kleemann is I believe there a bit over zealous w/hp claims...Your car must be a friggin' beast w/kleemann blower
I think you and I must agree on how ROOTS SC's massive low end torque and complete coverage of the entire rpm band, are a complete dominator of centrifugal systems offered by some other co. that's 1 letter away from HPS hmmm..who could that be oh yeah HOP
Old 08-12-2005, 04:21 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing MB related (sorry)
Wow, Sean! Lots of enthusiasm! I am glad you enjoy your FIRED up car that much. Sounds as if you want to spend whole days in your S-class now, and never step out of your beast again. :p

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 08-12-2005, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
I've read all (hop's) derogatory sentiments regarding HPS, and I Just got my S class back......And there's ABSOLUTELY! NO Hiccups, No check engine lights, No problems what so ever!!!!! And Yes I did dig into the throttle a bit :v The immeadiate power available by ever so gently tapping the gas is CRAZY, and the freeway top end power is excellent!!! passing other cars turned into a game for me it's just REDICULOUS!!It just freakin blows me away how EXCELLENT this product really is...The intercooler placement and design looks totally stock!!!!And the beauty of the HPS, blower and All billet alluminum polished cover is just flat out COOL
I could go on...and... on...Then there's the sound HOLY SH*T!!!!I'm in love w/it.... I turned off the stereo most of the way home just to hear the blower's dominating sound coupled w/ my AMG quad tipped exhaust the car sounds like a Muscle car when I step on it!!!!!Oh yeah, No SC chrips, and you can barely notice the SC whine when driving normal, What you do hear when you get on it is just immpressive Will be posting pic's soon....And full dyno #'s next week....HPS is by far.....The BEST!!!! Mod you can, will, might, ever, do to your stock Mercedes....I just wish I colud have done it 3 years ago when I 1st got my car Thank's Adam F. YOU D' MAN!!!!!!!
Sean , please post pics !
Old 08-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just curious are you in cali? Also do you have any dyno you can post? What else have you done on your engine besides the HPS blower or is everything else completely stock?
Old 08-12-2005, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by JamE55
Just curious are you in cali? Also do you have any dyno you can post? What else have you done on your engine besides the HPS blower or is everything else completely stock?
Yes I'm in Calif, Yup she's all stock, besides HPS, + AMG quad exhaust...I'll post some pic's this weekend I promise!! the dyno will be coming shortly........
Old 08-12-2005, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by BigSis
Wow, Sean! Lots of enthusiasm! I am glad you enjoy your FIRED up car that much. Sounds as if you want to spend whole days in your S-class now, and never step out of your beast again. :p

greetingz,

BigSis
Well I don't know about spending the whole day...But a good part of it is more than fun now.... tell your bro I said hi, and am looking fwd to getting more mods from you two..
Old 08-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes I'm in Calif, Yup she's all stock, besides HPS, + AMG quad exhaust...I'll post some pic's this weekend I promise!! the dyno will be coming shortly........
Awsome! Can't wait to see the dyno.