R63 AMG (W251) 2007 - 2013 Discuss the R63 AMG.

For Sale R63 with 4 year transferable warranty in NC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 BMW 1M, 2006 Toyota Tacoma
For Sale R63 with 4 year transferable warranty in NC

Hello,

I am reluctantly having to put up our R63 for sale (I had to succumb to the practicality of a Toyota Minivan....)

I purchased this car in late December 2014 and had it imported from Canada. The import process was not as hard as I expected, since the Canadian production cars are so similar to the US productions ones. The hardest part was getting the car delivered during the winter when all those snow storms were hitting the North East.

Attached is the options list. I will be updating the post with pictures next week. The car is currently getting some warranty work done (rear air-ride suspension).

Details:
Model: 2007 Mercedes Benz AMG R63
Mileage: 64,000 Miles
Exterior color: Cubanite Silver Metallic (rare color)
Interior Color: Black

Price without Warranty: $35,000

Price with Warranty: $39,475

Warranty Details:
At the end of December 2014 I purchased an extended Premium Warranty (with a $200 deductible per claim) through Carchex (actual warranty provider is Royal Administration Services). This warranty is for 4 years or 48,000 miles (starting from 60,655). So the car is covered until either the end of December 2018 or 108,665 miles, whichever comes first. I chose the 24 month interest only payment plan and for the warranty to be transferable to a second private party it must be paid off completely. The additional $4,474.64 is the remaining balance of this warranty. If you do not want to the warranty I just call and cancel it and you can buy it at the lower price.

Premium Warranty Coverage:
See attached pdf.

Upgrades:

Floor mats: I have a complete set of rubber WeatherTech floor mats and a complete set of AMG carpet floor mats that are included in the sale.

Wheels: 21" Mercedes Benz 10 Spoke AMG style replica wheels (See attached photo). These wheels look amazing on the car and really give the car a more up to date look. I still have the original wheels with winter tires on them and they are included in the sale; however, they need refinishing.

Infotainment system:
-iCartech i730 head unit
http://www.icar-tech.de/shop/index.p...product_id=623
-4 rear seat head rest mounted screens
http://www.icar-tech.de/shop/index.p...product_id=529

My wife wanted a fully integrated infotainment system that had good navigation system, backup camera, steering wheels controls, and rear seat entertainment for the passengers. This system works very well. I have really enjoyed the customizeability of it. It is Android based and worked just like an Android based phone. The only drawback is that you will have to tether it to your smart phone or hook it up to a wifi hotspot for all the apps and the navigation to work. I simply tether it to my phone phone through the Bluetooth and use it that way. The reason I purchased this German name brand head unit is that they were the only reliable aftermarket company that could provide all the proper connections for a truly plug and play system. I have retained the factory Harmon Kardon amplified sub-woofer which uses fiber-optic lines and iCartech's interface is the only company that can interface with this. All other aftermarket companies said I would have to install a new amplifier to run the sub-woofer. I have the original head unit and rear seat entertainment systems and they are included in the sale. If you would prefer the OEM sound system reinstalled I can have this done at no extra cost.

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed this car and know that I will miss it once it is gone, but we have too many cars right now, with the minivan addition, and I can't justify keeping this one.

After next week I will be putting it up on autotrader but wanted to give some genuine Mercedes Benz enthusiasts the first opportunity to purchase this unique and rare machine.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Christopher
Attached Thumbnails For Sale R63 with 4 year transferable warranty in NC-10-spoke-wheel.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R63 Premium Warranty.pdf (147.7 KB, 202 views)
File Type: docx
Option List.docx (15.8 KB, 340 views)

Last edited by MyR63; 08-07-2015 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Adding more information
Old 08-09-2015, 02:26 AM

cl600
I am interested

Please PM me your phone number.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:07 PM

07 R63 Amg
Dan

I am in a rush to purchase, I have spoken to a colleague who is a dealer, as well as the bank, and insurance companie. I have a possibility of offering up to 20k, depending on closer examination of the car. I am aware that is quite a bit above black book , and financial value . However I also understand that the availability is limited , so I may be willing to give more than black book . I also understand that there may be buyers who are willing to give even more than your asking price , due to the consumers in the cars market. I mean no disrespect, in my proposal . I am interested in paying for the value of what I think it's worth to me. Please contact me if you would want entertain the possibility of immediate sale to me.
Thank you.
D Jones . 828
217 3422
Joneseen1@gmail.com .
Old 08-10-2015, 03:10 PM

07 R63 Amg
Dan

Ps. If it i of any help, I am interested in purchasing , for my own use, and not resale .
Old 08-10-2015, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dan007
I am in a rush to purchase, I have spoken to a colleague who is a dealer, as well as the bank, and insurance companie. I have a possibility of offering up to 20k, depending on closer examination of the car. I am aware that is quite a bit above black book , and financial value . However I also understand that the availability is limited , so I may be willing to give more than black book . I also understand that there may be buyers who are willing to give even more than your asking price , due to the consumers in the cars market. I mean no disrespect, in my proposal . I am interested in paying for the value of what I think it's worth to me. Please contact me if you would want entertain the possibility of immediate sale to me.
Thank you.
D Jones . 828
217 3422
Joneseen1@gmail.com .
I currently have received a deposit and am waiting for the potential purchaser to schedule a ppi. If everything goes as planned the vehicle will be sold.

As for your offer, it is borderline offensive. If you go onto KBB.com and put in the options and mileage my R63 has the private party value comes in between $33,000 and $38,000 depending on condition. Your offer is what a dealership would offer me on it as a trade-in. The reason I am selling it on this forum is so I don't get burnt by a dealership on trading it in.

TO ALL,

Any other offers would be appreciated if they are sent via PM only. As of right now I will be honoring the deal I have with the individual that has made a deposit and is scheduling a ppi.

Thank you,
Christopher
Old 08-10-2015, 06:20 PM

07 R63 Amg
Dan

Thanks for responding, also my intentions were not intended to be offensive, I'm disabled from Iraq war and no longer have the income to afford new. However if you hadn't sold , as well as , being able to sell for that , I would have taken care of recpectfully. Anyway my intentions were pure . I am also at the same time glad you got what you wanted .thanks again .
Old 08-10-2015, 07:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 CLK 500 2001 E39 Dinan SC'd 540 touring 2012 ML63 2007 E63 estate
GLWS! I recently sold my R63 for 44K. Mine was fully optioned and had 63,000 miles. It took a few months but these are truly unicorns! Too bad you have to sell.

aloha,
Thaichi808
Old 08-10-2015, 10:29 PM

Dan,

Thank you for the explanation. I apologize for being a little harsh in my previous post. It's just that I have invested more in this vehicle than the price I am asking and want to be realistic with the price that I am selling it for. But also don't want to give it away either.

Originally Posted by Dan007
Thanks for responding, also my intentions were not intended to be offensive, I'm disabled from Iraq war and no longer have the income to afford new. However if you hadn't sold , as well as , being able to sell for that , I would have taken care of recpectfully. Anyway my intentions were pure . I am also at the same time glad you got what you wanted .thanks again .
Old 08-19-2015, 09:50 PM

CL63 AMG
Still available?
Old 08-20-2015, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Vanlions
Still available?

I have currently accepted a deposit and the buyer and I are waiting for the PPI. If everything goes well the vehicle will be sold by early next week. I will update this thread as soon as the transaction is complete.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:11 PM

SOLD!

I have sold the R63