S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Jealous Ass Holes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 11:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
Jealous *** Holes

Recently i took my car on a trip from stl to chicago and back.. i had no problems going. the ride is amazing and comfortable. too bad i couldnt use the extra airmatic sicne i was going over 70mph..anyway on the way back from chicago we stopped at an mcdonalds to use the bathroom and grab some quick food to go. as i parked the car there were these stupid f*u*C*K*i*n hics about 16 and 17 boys along with their stupid girlfriends. as o walked inside with my parents they yelled racsit words and i knew what they were saying but my parents didnt but i ignored them.. after i went inside i knew these bloody ediots were going to do something to my car.. and when i cameback the dips*h*i*t*s smeared a cheeseburger all over my passengers side and also through a soda at my passsenger door scratching my back side door. this happend at 10:15 sunday night. after i came out of the bathroom i had this feeling that the rascals did something to my car i came out i saw the mess. i was soo made i started cursing and just going off in a fit of rage. i went inside mcd and asked if they had cameras the managers said no.. i was going to call the police but if i did that ment i would have to wait for an hour easily. and i was soo tired. i just went to the gas station wiped it up and left. the manager did apologize but i was dissappointed that they had no cameras.
anway my question for you guys is.. what can i do to better protect my car.. since my alarm didnt even go off. iv heard the alarm only goes off if someone breaks a window or if its being towed. iv heard thigns about people connecting an electric shocker to the metal of the car or something. i know it sounds ridiculas but im sick of the stock alarm i want something that will tell me when someone is withine 5 feet of my car or just something that will tell me if anyone is touching my car.. is it true the older mercedes s class had an alarm that could detect someone right out side the car and tell them to "please step away from the vehicle"? what can i do?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in sig
that ****ing pissed me off and its not even my car!!! sorry dude
Old 07-23-2007, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1993 300SEL/S320
You can get alarms that do what you want them to but they are complex to install and IMO they are not that practical if you start to think about how close cars get parked to eachother in parking lots etc etc. Thing is though stuff like this even though it's happened to my own car before so I know how you feel (Mine was egged and flour bombed outside my house WTF!?!?!) but it's not that common, there is not really alot you can do except watch your car 24/7 but who wants to live like that?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Work out and go to the gym and look mean, pack heat and there you go.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
too many to list
@fusion2007

I live in the suburbs of Toronto and barely am in Toronto at night. Last year I had an evening appointment in Toronto and parked my car in a fairly crowded car park in a populated area. When I came back my right front window was smashed in but not broken, surprisingly even though I was sad I was very happy at the same time. Had the idiot gotten into my car alot of expensive stuff would have been stolen. My suit, my laptop, shoes, & a watch. When I took my car to the dealership I found out that the glasses are double pane and that was the only thing that kept the idiot out of my car. Had the glass replaced which cost me $1200CAD.

But yea as far as racist or jelous people are concerned not much can be done about that. Various vehicles that I have owned or still own have been keyed, spat at. In one instance I parked my lexus at a deparment store, there were "thug" type kids standing right there, one gave me a compliment about my car. I thought nothing of it, this was in the afternoon time, when I came back my embelm in the rear on the trunk was missing :-(, cost me $90CAD.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Don;t wanna add any more hate stories, although I have many but I would just like to state that this is soooo typical of where our society has gone.

People in this country ( contrary to tv and speeches by the politicians ) are f*(*&ing miserable plain and simple.

No one likes to see anyone with anything. And that goes for all races, and cultures here. This is why all of these pathetic reality and shock talk shows are so popular. I call them medicine for the miserable.

When people see another person down or unhappy or distraught if you will, that somehow makes them feel better about their pathetic miserable existence. It's kinda sick but its true.

I hate when someone sees my car and all of a sudden they have an interest "what i do" for a living. And I know it's only because of the car. Especially cops.. they love to ask me "hey, what kind of work do you do" as they are staring at my beautiful S with the name of my company on the freaking plate!!!. I hate that.I could only image what they would think if they took a tour of my house...but who cares it's my S^&t and the only person I need to explain that to is ME.

But what do you do... I'm thankful for the things that I have but I refuse to:

1. justify what I have worked for to others, and
2. worship anything that I have that's material because it goes a lot easier than it comes.

If people want to worship my car Let them. I'm not going to start loosing sleep at night, or can't enjoy myself at the theatre, or at a nice restaurant because i'm worried about some idiot taking out his frustrations of life on my car. I just make sure I keep my Ins. agent on lock. and know that I just can;t leave the S just "anywhere" all of the time.

Fusion..

No alarm can stop a flying milkshake or even a tossed burger.( or ice cream in my case ) Just realize that if someone would go to that extent to do something to your car, you must be doing something right ( unless its an ex girlfriend..LOL ).
So, people have to deal with whatever grows from the seeds they plant.

All I can say is keep on living, and keep representing for the folks who are trying to better their life on earth as short as it is. Let Karma take care of the others because it will.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
355 F1 Spider & ......V12 w220.176
I'm a bit confused........

By saying they were hicks, are you saying they were white, and you are black? So they were upset because of race? ...Or... they just were jealous because the car is a "MB"?

Why didn't you call the police and see if they could investigate. You think it takes hours? When we contact the police here, when suspects are close, they move very quickly.

Anyway, I'm sure you're upset.........but, do something legally about it next time. Then you can ***** if the police don't show.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:14 PM

im a doctor in st.louis and im not black i am asian. they were white hics meaning trashy farmer kids.. they were in a jeep cheeroki type thing that was covered in mud.
thats exactly how i am as well my06clk i am thankfull for the things i have and i dont like people question me either about what i do to justify what i have.

haha its not the ex girlfriend rest assured
thanx blk350 i am still pissed about the situation but i know thats just wat they want

and thegodfather i am 5 8 200ilbs i have the buff looking body since i used to work for years then i quite a 2mnths prior to this.

oh next time ill be prepared im gonna install an alarm soon im just searching for a nice one.. and if they do it agaim im gonna call the cops if i dont ill just kick their *** right then and their. no one messes with my car only mercedes benz dealers or other benz owners who know how to handle these cars such as my fellow forum club members.

and my06clk i agree your right and i really hope karma is real right now.
im on my way back from chicago again im gonna stop at that exit and im gonna keep an eye out for the jeep cuz if i see it it will be the last time that jeep is drivable.im gonna totall that piece of **** with my SUV..

anybody have an alarm suggestion?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM

everything and anything
Originally Posted by fusion2007
im on my way back from chicago again im gonna stop at that exit and im gonna keep an eye out for the jeep cuz if i see it it will be the last time that jeep is drivable.im gonna totall that piece of **** with my SUV..

Thats awesome! Do really think that will solve the problem? I know how you feel that someone was racist and messed with your property. Stop at that exit and destroy that jeep and those hick boys will be owning your S500 and who know what else. You will be setting yourself up for a huge liability. Next time play it smart take a picture of your car or their car. At least that way you would have some evidence on how to track them down. Just my .02
Old 07-24-2007, 11:00 PM

im a doctor in st.louis ................................ im gonna call the cops if i dont ill just kick their *** right then and their. no one messes with my car ...................

I have a different suggestion.......

As a doctor you should know that escalating this to violence is beyond stupitity. What kind of a doctor are you? Don't you see enough people that take chances like this? I hope when you stop by that exit you are not with any family members. That way they won't get harmed when you pull this stunt.

BTW - This is just a MB not worth dying for..... yes, people die over stupid talk just like this.

In fact, if you harm these guys and they sue you they just might end up with your MB. Don't let a little rage and pride make you do something stupid. If you need to defend yourself, or your family, then by all do so by all means.

My advice is pick another exit next time.

Good luck
Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Recently i took my car on a trip from stl to chicago and back.. i had no problems going. the ride is amazing and comfortable. too bad i couldnt use the extra airmatic sicne i was going over 70mph..anyway on the way back from chicago we stopped at an mcdonalds to use the bathroom and grab some quick food to go. as i parked the car there were these stupid f*u*C*K*i*n hics about 16 and 17 boys along with their stupid girlfriends. as o walked inside with my parents they yelled racsit words and i knew what they were saying but my parents didnt but i ignored them.. after i went inside i knew these bloody ediots were going to do something to my car.. and when i cameback the dips*h*i*t*s smeared a cheeseburger all over my passengers side and also through a soda at my passsenger door scratching my back side door. this happend at 10:15 sunday night. after i came out of the bathroom i had this feeling that the rascals did something to my car i came out i saw the mess. i was soo made i started cursing and just going off in a fit of rage. i went inside mcd and asked if they had cameras the managers said no.. i was going to call the police but if i did that ment i would have to wait for an hour easily. and i was soo tired. i just went to the gas station wiped it up and left. the manager did apologize but i was dissappointed that they had no cameras.
anway my question for you guys is.. what can i do to better protect my car.. since my alarm didnt even go off. iv heard the alarm only goes off if someone breaks a window or if its being towed. iv heard thigns about people connecting an electric shocker to the metal of the car or something. i know it sounds ridiculas but im sick of the stock alarm i want something that will tell me when someone is withine 5 feet of my car or just something that will tell me if anyone is touching my car.. is it true the older mercedes s class had an alarm that could detect someone right out side the car and tell them to "please step away from the vehicle"? what can i do?
You dumb ***, WTF were you thinking Mc Donalds??? and you are a doctor.
You saw the hicks and yet you still parked right next to them, smart move.
Next time take your parents to Martin Luther King Blvd and park by the largest group you can find and see what happens.
Are you too lazy to go to a nice place that would be safer for your self and your family? I can not believe you. YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN THE HICKS HOME TURF and that is a no win, ever. OK call the police what are they going to do-0-zip, nada, OH wait get an alarm, what will that do?? Bottom line you control your own destiny you go to Mc Donald's or any other low life place things like this will happen.

Last edited by Yacht Master; 07-25-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Yacht Master
shut the f u c k up b i t c h don't be talking like that to people you don't know.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
Originally Posted by The Godfather
shut the f u c k up b i t c h don't be talking like that to people you don't know.
holy s*** The Godfather this guy.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:12 AM

Understood your frustration; next time be aware of the situation prior to parking. Furthermore, when it comes to calling people names, it is best to avoid such comments we are trying to move forward not backwards.

Big "H"
Old 07-25-2007, 05:12 PM

marc32
i know ur right it wont solve anything but sometimes i let rage get the best of me well...i mean worst of me... i know i would screwing myself over and my family so i wount most likely not do that. i should have takin pics of their piece of **** jeep before i went to the bathroom but that would have looked kinda odd.. they did that to my car when i was in the bathroom. and they could see me walking to the bathroom door.

LetsJet
i know escalating problems like this are just retarded i am an oncologist. as for the stunt i was still pissed off when i said that but now im pretty calm. if they would have done something else to my car then i probably woundnt be just saying the stunt id definitly do it but its over.

Yacht master

hey man it was 10:30 at night my plan was just to use the bathroom and grab some food and leave but then this chaos started.. and on the route there really is no "nice" place to eat besides these fast food places.. oh yeah i will mention there was a STARBUCKS right next to it.. so it wasnt completely hickville.. theres no place else to go cuz any stop along the way is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. i know "you control your own destiny" but sometimes it controls you because you just have stop somewhere along the road.. literally.

The Godfather

thanx its all cool

Big H

they called me names i didnt say anything back i just ignored them since my parents were with me i didnt want to start anything infront of them.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:32 PM

........... i said that but now im pretty calm.
Glad to hear it........

Stay safe......
Old 07-25-2007, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted by Yacht Master
You saw the hicks and yet you still parked right next to them, smart move.
Next time take your parents to Martin Luther King Blvd and park by the largest group you can find and see what happens.
Are you too lazy to go to a nice place that would be safer for your self and your family? I can not believe you. YOU PUT YOUR SELF IN THE HICKS HOME TURF and that is a no win, ever. OK call the police what are they going to do-0-zip, nada, OH wait get an alarm, what will that do?? Bottom line you control your own destiny you go to Mc Donald's or any other low life place things like this will happen.
You have Soooo got a problem... Shame on you!!
Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s

Yacht master

hey man it was 10:30 at night my plan was just to use the bathroom and grab some food and leave but then this chaos started.. and on the route there really is no "nice" place to eat besides these fast food places.. oh yeah i will mention there was a STARBUCKS right next to it.. so it wasnt completely hickville.. theres no place else to go cuz any stop along the way is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. i know "you control your own destiny" but sometimes it controls you because you just have stop somewhere along the road.. literally.
Thanks for your response, I apologize for coming on so strong. I have seen this situation all too often. The people (hicks etal) hanging out at Mc Donald's cause they don't have any thing else to do, but look for trouble. In most cases these people have little or nothing to lose, on the other hand you as a highly educated doctor, family man, with literally 100s if not thousands of people depending on you, you have a lot to lose. It is never worth engagement with these people you will lose, one should to seek to avoid these types of situations. One way to do this, (that may work better than a new car alarm and cost about the same) is to purchase a navigation system so that you can more effectively plan your trips, the POI, restaurant, ect lists will help you avoid less than acceptable fast food joints at night. Most have extensive data bases that give you every option to plan what is best for you.
Once again thank you for your mature response, I will edit my previous post.
Stay safe, The only fight a doctor should be in is one with an Insurance company.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134
Old 07-26-2007, 08:22 PM

2002 S500 Almandine Black
Tint your windows, especially in the back. If you get an alarm installed, make sure it chirps, locks your doors and triggers your lights...try a python/viper 3000. Get your front windshield tinted, but only the top, about 6 inches. The darker your car looks from the outside, less chance somebody will F**k with you. You never know who may be in the backseat. And always keep something in the trunk, try golf clubs.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 S430
I allways have golf clubs in my car but they are not for protection, they are for therapy sessions as Golf is therapy for hardworking folks like me.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 165 Likes on 150 Posts
99 E320
the alarm, golf clubs, etc only serve as response tools....after the fact.
seems being aware of the situation may have helped before hand. you
already used a certain level of bias (hick white trash) and if you were so
alerted, might you have been well served to hang back with the car? do you
think you gave them visual cues to diss you and family?

would they have been jealous of you because they wished the were Azn...or
they wish they had a MB....or you parked so they had trouble getting into
their car....etc?

i guess my point is there is a lot to consider which may not have been included
in your post.....not to impugn your judgement or recap. just that so many times
folks post to get a sympathetic ear here and natch, may unintentionally leave
out details.

who knows....perhaps over on the Mustang board, someone is posting how
they were at McDs on a date and some Asian guy and his family gave them
dirty glances and bumped their girlfriend and didn't say sorry. who knows
what the rest of the story is?

kinda like IDRIVE's story of uniformed cop raping his friend.....a month later
and still no clarification of facts. welcome to the Internet.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:03 PM

Velvet Fleetwood
dude sometimes you just have to trust your street sense and avoid these confrontations by going to some other WacArnold's. if the scenario which you described didn't raise a red flag.....
Old 07-27-2007, 05:30 PM

2007 S550
Be happy

If you had an idea something was gonna go wrong that was your first mistake. Always go with you instinct in an area you are not familiar with. second why didnt you go through the drive thru. Third be happy you didnt see them do that to your car. what were you gonna do Jet Li their butts? You wouldve had to operated on yourself since you're a doctor.
Listen man don't take me the wrong way but be happy. I had an incident in which I used to work in the slums of Cleveland dope boy / crackhead infested when some drunk a$$ tried to parallel park and used my car (at the time was a 96 E320) as a pillow repeatedly hitting my car and i'm watching the entire 10 seconds. I went outside tried to stop the guy from taking off he still couldnt get out of the parking situation he put himself in . So I go back into my business and grabbed my 9mm and placed in my waste for everyone to see. He then walked with me back to my business and demanded his license. Make a long story short, what would've I done if he didnt stop and took off? shot at him? I look back at it now and say how stupid I was for even grabbing the gun!
Old 08-09-2007, 07:01 PM

Yacht Master

no problem man i understand the way you resonded its all good man,,
about the insurance company thank god iv had none yet!!!

Doverelli

I have tinted my windows and its very dark in the back here are the specs.

35% in the front side windows..
one layer of 20% and one layer of 5% on the back windows so thats like .004 something i think.. i cant see out of it at night pretty much and in daytime.. its night time in the back seat..
back windshield has 20% i had darker on but i couldnt see when i was backing up so i stripped it off.

i might do the front windshield 6inch tint.
lol speaking of golf clubs i keep mine at the country club..but il get a spare for the trunk...lol
thanx for your tip on the alarm system ill check it out.

raymond g-
well they were making fun of the language that i speak and i avoided eye contact with them because i didnt want to look at there ugly faces.. they were jelous because they didnt have an mb. thats why the did what they did...im not leaving out any details i know.. i remeber everything clearly...

" who knows....perhaps over on the Mustang board, someone is posting how they were at McDs on a date and some Asian guy and his family gave them dirty glances and bumped their girlfriend and didn't say sorry. who knows what the rest of the story is? "

there girlfriends were in their suv...and the guys were outside..
dude are you supporting the hics?

vb26
agreed

mugsy415
my parents and i had to use the bathroom man it was our first stop from chicago.
lol..the guy hit your car repeatedly?lol what was going through your head at the time? like what the hell is this guy doing?
Old 08-09-2007, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
i know escalating problems like this are just retarded i am an oncologist. as for the stunt i was still pissed off when i said that but now im pretty calm. if they would have done something else to my car then i probably woundnt be just saying the stunt id definitly do it but its over.

Just envision yourself as a proctologist, with them on the table for a colonoscopy, and you just ran out of anesthesia. It will make you feel better.

And if you have some time to spend on a hair-raising story of a Benz owner and some downright dangerous a-holes, take a look at https://mbworld.org/forums/s-class-w220/128022-just-got-carjacked-two-thugs.html and the even more chilling followup at https://mbworld.org/forums/s-class-w220/133092-hey-guys-time-update.html

Sometimes one just has to be cautious in a nice car. I live in a very nice neighborhood, but there are places less than 5 miles away that neither my wife nor I will go to - even to buy the take-out dinners we'd like to. Our cars would mark us for the same kind of trouble as discussed in the links.

Last edited by Skylaw; 08-09-2007 at 10:59 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jealous Ass Holes