S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Complete Nightmare Effect Of Drinking And Driving!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 02:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2000 S430, 1999 E 320, 2 K5 blazers,
Originally Posted by Oliverk
adults act responsibly. Adults do not drive drunk. If my swearing (which gets *'ed out anyway) offends you more than someone driving while BLACKED OUT DRUNK, then I give up on humanity.

If my language offends you, then don't read my posts.

suggesting that I need to act like an adult is laughable given the context of this thread.

let me ask you this;

Have you gotten a DUI/DWI? It certainly sounds that way.
Yeah you are right ranting and raving like a child is perfectly acceptable for a mercedes post

Personally i think you are more of a joke than anything else as you have proven this over and over. So go ahead kid, (As i am assuming you are because no adult i associate myself acts this way) continue to call people names and curse some more if this makes you feel more grown up.

And for your answer no i have not gotten a DUI
Old 07-01-2009, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by alkemist
Gentlemen,
Do not be alarmed by Oliver's response. He is absolutely right. He is a positive example to all of us. I absolutely agree.... a responsible driver will not drink and drive. And there is no excuse to do so... it does not matter how much you drank or how well you may control yourself. Some people may drink and drive through the entirety of their lives and never get caught, but the fact is that if we do get arrested for such a charge, it is most likely that we have done it several times before. How often have you been stopped by a cop for no reason? (excluding checkpoints) No matter who you are or how much you have been drinking, once you get pulled over and blow a positive, it doesn't matter how responsible or tolerant to alcohol we are... we all go through the same system....
No one is saying it is okay to drink and drive, it’s more about how one communicates with each other on the thread. I joined this post to learn, as I have. But when it comes to calling names or cussing at each other that is what irritates me. This is a Mercedes forum not some high school forum I just don’t want to see this site get to the point where they are actually going to be fighting with each other.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
This forum has seriously gone to ****.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Thericker
Think it's funny? Clown admits he was Black-Out Drunk, had an accident etc... Guys have been prosecuted for Speeding/Kill stories trust me this 1's a doozy!

I have a friend that was involved in Street Racing heavily, he got into an accident (no fatalities but injuries were involved in the car he was racing against) somehow info was leaked on his Internet prowess, the DA used his Street Racing Internet posts/threads to fortify case against him. Currently serving 3 yr stretch...Believe it!
This is complety different, and by the way they will not proscute anyone for a collision that did not invole other party or property.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Oh please, writing that you are drunk is NOT a crimanal offense. People say all sorts of stupid things and do not go to jail for it on the internet my friend. Could he be investigated sure, arrested NOT until proven guilty. As I stated above, YES it was VERY stupid of him to do it. And YES hopefully he learns a lesson from it. Enough is enough, people make mistakes, it is what they do AFTER the mistake that defines them.

To quote a proverb "Let he that live in a glass house cast the first stone" Okay, enough BS, NO one here is perfect. But what defines us is the capacity to learn.

Carry on

See yeah
actually, you have it backwards: FIRST they arrest you, THEN they try to convict you.

If reading this thread gives some LEO a wild hair, and he successfully identifies the OP, you bet your sweet a** they can arrest him. They may not get a conviction, but they would hopefully get his attention.

edit: ironically, this was the ad below my post

Last edited by i_am_amused; 07-01-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by i_am_amused
actually, you have it backwards: FIRST they arrest you, THEN they try to convict you.

If reading this thread gives some LEO a wild hair, and he successfully identifies the OP, you bet your sweet a** they can arrest him. They may not get a conviction, but they would hopefully get his attention.

edit: ironically, this was the ad below my post

HAHAHA the DUI advertisment!!!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by S500 Man
dude i realize it was stupid,but i was super drunk, no need to insult me man , i didnt make this post to get insulted, im never drinking and driving again, just sharing my terrible experience. grow up
You should be in prison! Instead - you tell someone here to NOT insult you? For the love of god - you could have killed someone - could have been someone in my family - in Newton's family...and you are going to tell us NOT to say anything that hurts your feeling? You, sir, need to grow up and stop acting like a tool!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by i_am_amused
a few hours later this moron would still have been in no condition to drive

his *** needs to be locked up
+1 and he should never be allowed to drive again. You may think its harsh - but imagine if he killed a member of your own family....you'd be singing a different tune.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

2014 S550
sounds like we got a bunch of drunk driving *******s on here.

I for one have never driven drunk. If I intend to pilot a 3000+lb piece of steel you better believe im confident that I am not inebriated.
+1

I have NEVER driven drunk and I would never! If I don't respect my life - the least I can do is respect my family's feelings if they had to bury me...or another family as they bury their own.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by ebolick
Yeah you are right ranting and raving like a child is perfectly acceptable for a mercedes post

Personally i think you are more of a joke than anything else as you have proven this over and over. So go ahead kid, (As i am assuming you are because no adult i associate myself acts this way) continue to call people names and curse some more if this makes you feel more grown up.

And for your answer no i have not gotten a DUI
I'm a joke? And hows that exactly? How have I proven this over and over again?

No, I'm not a kid. I'm an adult who drives responsibly, doesn't drink and drive, doesn't street race, and doesn't tolerate those who do. If you are so delicate as to get so upset about a few insults and swear words, perhaps the internet isn't for you and you would be better off at the neighborhood bridge game.

Calling people names has nothing to do with "feeling more grown up". He drove extremely drunk. That makes me angry. He claims that a few thousand dollars in suspension damage is a "nightmare". This is highly insulting to those that have lost friends due to drunk drivers. Then, he tops this off with suggesting that we "grow up". This flat out pisses me off. I was angry about this. When I get angry, I occasionally swear and call people names.

While I am at most times very proper, certain things will greatly **** me off, and drunk driving is one of them.

Again, you seem more offending by my swearing than by his driving while he was passed out drunk.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

2014 S550

No, I'm not a kid. I'm an adult who drives responsibly, doesn't drink and drive, doesn't street race, and doesn't tolerate those who do. If you are so delicate as to get so upset about a few insults and swear words, perhaps the internet isn't for you and you would be better off at the neighborhood bridge game.

Calling people names has nothing to do with "feeling more grown up". He drove extremely drunk. That makes me angry. He claims that a few thousand dollars in suspension damage is a "nightmare". This is highly insulting to those that have lost friends due to drunk drivers. Then, he tops this off with suggesting that we "grow up". This flat out pisses me off. I was angry about this. When I get angry, I occasionally swear and call people names.

While I am at most times very proper, certain things will greatly **** me off, and drunk driving is one of them.

Again, you seem more offending by my swearing than by his driving while he was passed out drunk.
I am very much in your corner. I'd advise you not to argue with the person that is objecting to you. You said it best - He is more offended by your critisizing a total SHMUCK who should be in jail or 6 ft under - then he is of this jackass to begin with.

Obviously he has different moral standards than you do (or mine) and thats all you need to know.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
agreed. We most certainly are on the same page.

cheers.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Oliver so everyone that makes you angry deserves to be called names and cursed at? Funny I had to have this same talk with my daughter when I was teaching her what is right and wrong. Hints the reason I am not going to address why I think you are a child.
Please understand we all have emotions that can cause them to get upset, but you must learn how to control your anger or one of these days you are going to lash out at the wrong person. However I have a feeling that you only do this online as I am sure you are aware of what can happen by lashing out on someone face to face.
And BTW I sincerely doubt that you act “proper” because a proper gentleman knows how to conduct themselves.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Chucky300
I am very much in your corner. I'd advise you not to argue with the person that is objecting to you. You said it best - He is more offended by your critisizing a total SHMUCK who should be in jail or 6 ft under - then he is of this jackass to begin with.

Obviously he has different moral standards than you do (or mine) and thats all you need to know.

Really "chucky"??? lol i can tell by your comment on why you agree with oliver. you two seem to think alike.

like someone has already said what has this forum come to?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Oliver so everyone that makes you angry deserves to be called names and cursed at? Funny I had to have this same talk with my daughter when I was teaching her what is right and wrong. Hints the reason I am not going to address why I think you are a child.
Please understand we all have emotions that can cause them to get upset, but you must learn how to control your anger or one of these days you are going to lash out at the wrong person. However I have a feeling that you only do this online as I am sure you are aware of what can happen by lashing out on someone face to face.
And BTW I sincerely doubt that you act “proper” because a proper gentleman knows how to conduct themselves.
No, people who risk others lives with their stupidity deserve to be called names and cursed at. I'd argue they deserve to be taken out back and beaten with the hose, but thats me.

What is right and wrong huh? So cursing and calling others names is wrong, but driving while passed out from booze is not worthy of more than "oh that was silly, don't do it again sweetie". I'm glad you have your priorities in order.

If I'm a child for cursing, what is the OP for driving drunk?

Oh really, I'm going to lash out at the wrong person? Like whom? a tough guy who wants to spend the night in jail for assault? If a guy in person told me he passed out while driving while drunk, I would call him an irresponsible moron to his face.

a proper gentleman doesn't slap someone on the wrist for PASSING OUT while driving drunk. Not to mention a proper gentleman knows when to say when.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
You are guys are pretty harsh we all make stupid mistakes, and its not like he is saying that it is okay to drive drunk, and hell he said pretty much everything that you all have said. No reason for name calling or keep putting him down over and over..

okay i said my peace let the name calling resume....
this was your only post addressing the OP.

I wonder what your reaction would be if this was your son. Would you say, "son that was stupid, don't do it again"? Or would you be more "harsh"?

I'm amazed you are so nonchalant about a guy who could have easily killed one or more innocent individuals.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:07 PM

No, people who risk others lives with their stupidity deserve to be called names and cursed at. I'd argue they deserve to be taken out back and beaten with the hose, but thats me.

What is right and wrong huh? So cursing and calling others names is wrong, but driving while passed out from booze is not worthy of more than "oh that was silly, don't do it again sweetie". I'm glad you have your priorities in order.

If I'm a child for cursing, what is the OP for driving drunk?

Oh really, I'm going to lash out at the wrong person? Like whom? a tough guy who wants to spend the night in jail for assault? If a guy in person told me he passed out while driving while drunk, I would call him an irresponsible moron to his face.

a proper gentleman doesn't slap someone on the wrist for PASSING OUT while driving drunk. Not to mention a proper gentleman knows when to say when.
Oliver…. Oliver…..Oliver… how do I get you to understand what I am referring too? Maybe I did not explain myself enough, our posts back and forth have nothing to do with S500, or drinking and driving. It’s about just a common courtesy to our fellow members. For some reason you want to justify why it is okay to bash and call someone names and that is not the point. The point is just treat people with respect. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less, do you get it now? I don’t know any other way to explain it.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 PM

this was your only post addressing the OP.

I wonder what your reaction would be if this was your son. Would you say, "son that was stupid, don't do it again"? Or would you be more "harsh"?

I'm amazed you are so nonchalant about a guy who could have easily killed one or more innocent individuals.
Oliver are you serious, if you went back to get this quote i hope you already read my response to this same question a few days ago.

Put down the pitch fork and torch and just hug someone.. release the anger Oliver.....its okay....no one is going to hurt you.....its okay.....

If i was there id give you a hug maybe thats all you need just a little love
Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Oliver…. Oliver…..Oliver… how do I get you to understand what I am referring too? Maybe I did not explain myself enough, our posts back and forth have nothing to do with S500, or drinking and driving. It’s about just a common courtesy to our fellow members. For some reason you want to justify why it is okay to bash and call someone names and that is not the point. The point is just treat people with respect. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less, do you get it now? I don’t know any other way to explain it.
I will treat people with respect until they do something to lose that respect. Driving while passed out drunk causes me to completely lose respect for that person.

If you'll note, the only person I've really insulted here is the OP. I have no problems with you, and despite our disagreement, I do believe we are generally having a respectful conversation.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:28 PM

02 S500
Oliver are you serious, if you went back to get this quote i hope you already read my response to this same question a few days ago.

Put down the pitch fork and torch and just hug someone.. release the anger Oliver.....its okay....no one is going to hurt you.....its okay.....

If i was there id give you a hug maybe thats all you need just a little love
Haha ebolic don't argue with olive (Psychic, CIA agent, Meteorologist and smart a$$) , thats what he does judge other people. I think he got nothing else to do but disrespect other members.. He owes apology to so many people.. Leave it
Old 07-01-2009, 09:53 PM

1997 C36AMG
sorry to hear your unfortunate event...i guess a lesson well learned bro, if this is wat it took, then hey, it's ku, as long as everyone is alive n well... everyone should stop acting like morons, i think he learned his lesson

oliverk stop being an *** n chill

Last edited by Z06EATER; 07-01-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:59 PM

02 S500
Ebolic do you want to see that how smart olive is just read following post where he was bashing other member too for nothing but then i came for his rescue and later on olive apologized to him. Haha

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220...gs-2000-a.html

The other member could not able to take pics in the start and all he asked to wait but mr.psychic went on rampage and did every single thing to disrespect and judge him but later on he came with the pics and shut mr.olive mouth once and for all. Following is the address for the new post when he posted pics and then mr.olive became so nice and mallow.

Thats what the guy who was disrespected by mr.olive asked me not to argue with him by following words.

Originally Posted by mencio
hello no need to argue with that *** new pics are posted up and you can see the coil springs and the dirty *** brooklyn background...see this will clear up all confusion that this guy oliverk who says he lives 10 miles from the city can see...thank for being a real dude and not letting this ******* get his bull**** off...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220...sion-pics.html

Originally Posted by OliverK
cool, glad you like it.

FWIW, if you posted these pics in your other thread I wouldn't have said a word.

for reference, airmatic struts are $400 from arnott, and labor for each strut should be no more than 1.5-2 hours.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:01 PM

02 S500
Originally Posted by Z06EATER
sorry to hear your unfortunate event...i guess a lesson well learned bro, if this is wat it took, then hey, it's ku, as long as everyone is alive n well... everyone should stop acting like morons, i think he learned his lesson

oliverk stop being an *** n chill
I swear he thinks that he is smart A$$. He got no respect for others period.........

Last edited by chibenz; 07-01-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
damn s500, you got lucky. Next time you won't be as lucky, or someone might not be as fortunate.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by chibenz
I swear he thinks that he is smart A$$. He got no respect for others period.........

nice to know what i am dealing with lol, hopefully he will read this and come to the conclusion that its not cool to bash people. i doubt it but we can all dream...

Thanks again Chibenz

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Complete Nightmare Effect Of Drinking And Driving!