S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

$1000 of your next MB, 10% or more off parts/labor - MBCA read more...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
E400S4 '17
$1000 of your next MB, 10% or more off parts/labor - MBCA read more...

I recently became aware of the Mercedes Benz Club of America benefits which include:

1) Get $1,000 off the price of your next Mercedes-Benz. Being and staying a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America has its privileges. Members of the Club who have enjoyed 12 consecutive months of membership or longer without lapse, and who are current members today, qualify for the NEW Loyalty Rewards Program offered by Mercedes-Benz USA to Mercedes-Benz Club of America members only. [link]

2) As a Mercedes-Benz Club of America member, the presentation of your membership card may entitle you to 5%, 10% or (up to) 20% off parts, service and accessories from U.S. and Canadian Mercedes-Benz dealers. Call your local Mercedes-Benz dealer in advance to confirm their participation in the Mercedes-Benz Club of America dealer discount program. [link]

I contacted my dealer who recognizes both of these benefits. They now automatically provide 10% of my parts, repairs and service costs.

The 1 year membership requirement means you need to plan ahead. I chose to purchase the 3-year membership at $127 so I won't be caught out on eligibility when my next vehicle purchase comes up.

With three MBs to maintain the parts and service discount has already paid for my membership.

I have also enjoyed the local events where I got to meet other local owners and enthusiasts to share experiences and tips with. Later this year I plan to attend their track driving opportunities. The Star magazine is a typical high-quality MB production that I find interesting also.

So, here's hoping someone else who is planning ahead for a purchase or who uses dealer servicing can benefit.
Post if you join up!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also become a member can you log in to your account and tell me if you see the certifced there already or you need to wait few months
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 PM

E400S4 '17
Hi, I joined in October 2010.
As of October 2012 my MBCA account page shows this:

$1,000 Loyalty Rewards Program
Congratulations! You are officially eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program which entitles you to a $1,000 discount off the price of a new 2011, 2012 or 2013 Mercedes-Benz vehicle.

To learn more, click here

Plus a Member in good standing image.

I don't know exactly when the image and link got updated.

Clicking the link has these terms and conditions:

$1,000 Loyalty Rewards Program
Congratulations! Being and staying a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA) has it's privileges. Because you have been a member for the past 12 months and continue as a current member (with no lapse), you automatically qualify for the 2012 Loyalty Rewards Program being offered by Mercedes-Benz USA to Mercedes-Benz Club of America members only. This Program entitles you to $1,000 off the price of any new 2011, 2012 or 2013 Mercedes-Benz vehicle that you purchase from an authorized U.S. Mercedes-Benz or Licensed Independent Dealership (excluding Sprinter Vans, SLS Coupe, and SLS Roadster).

Terms and Conditions: This offer subject to change without notice. Only those vehicles purchased or leased from authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships or licensed independent dealerships in the U.S. qualify for this offer. The $1,000 discount is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by a qualified Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA) member or their associate of record.
Sales documents and vehicle must be in the MBCA Member's name or the name of his/her business. If an MBCA member co-signs for a vehicle with a non-MBCA member, both persons must reside in the same household. It may be possible to use this offer in conjunction with other special purchase programs offered by Mercedes-Benz USA. Check with you dealer regarding those programs.'

To receive your $1,000 discount:

Start by printing your official Loyalty Rewards Program “Member in Good Standing” certificate, please read these instructions carefully before printing:

You will have 60 days from the day you print your certificate to use it to receive the $1,000. discount. 60 days after it is printed it will expire and no longer be valid.

You may only print one certificate per Member and one per Associate in a calendar year. Each may redeem one certificate per calendar year.

The vehicle must be registered in the name of the Member or Associate Member indicated on the Certificate or in that person’s business name.

Discount is not valid on Mercedes-Benz European Delivery program, or Master Lease Program. Check with your Dealer about other incentive programs which may be combined with the Loyalty Reward discount.

Copied, forged or otherwise altered certificates are prohibited.

Not ready for printing of the certificate? Click the back arrow button at the top left corner of your computer screen, to return to the previous page.

Go to your favorite authorized U.S. Mercedes-Benz or Licensed Independent Dealership with your Certificate in hand. Negotiate the best price for a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle. Present the official Loyalty Rewards Program “Member in Good Standing” certificate to the Dealer (carefully read #2 above). The dealer will instantly deduct $1,000. from the purchase price of your vehicle. The dealer will later be reimbursed by MBUSA.

Questions? Please call the MBCA National Business Office at 1.800.637.2360 from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time.

A further link allows you to print the actual certificate with your name and MBCA membership number to be redeemed at the dealer.

If you use this incentive, please post back with your experience. Good luck!

Last edited by HiTach; 10-25-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:34 PM

E400S4 '17
MBCA $1,000 Loyalty reward change for 2013

Update to policy received 10/16/2012:

ALERT! Your $1,000 Loyalty Reward discount will change in 2013.
Since January 2011, qualifying MBCA Members have been able to take $1,000 off the price of a NEW Mercedes — including model years 2011, 2012 and 2013 — at their U.S. authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer.

In the last 21 months, over 980 of you have taken advantage of this top-rated Member benefit.

Starting January 1, 2013, Mercedes-Benz USA will change the offer to Mercedes 2013 model year ONLY.

Read “Five Ways to Save with Club Membership” in the November issue of The Star® or email Lisa Juhl, Director of Marketing at lisa@mbca.org
Despite this more restrictive change excluding leftover model year inventory I am still very happy with my membership which has paid for itself many times over with their 10% discount on service and parts at my local dealer.

(FWIW I have no relationship with MB except they have a lot of my money, give me excellent service, and I like their vehicles)

Last edited by HiTach; 10-25-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:40 PM

do you going to use it or you know some one that not using it

its ok for me if its not on my name i just need it for my wife birthday wanted to surprise with C class
Old 10-25-2012, 05:42 PM

A further link allows you to print the actual certificate with your name and MBCA membership number to be redeemed at the dealer.

If you use this incentive, please post back wit your experience. Good luck!

do you have the link ?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:53 PM

E400S4 '17
Originally Posted by parientee
do you going to use it or you know some one that not using it

its ok for me if its not on my name i just need it for my wife birthday wanted to surprise with C class
A nice birthday surprise.

If you read the policy as I just posted you will see you cannot transfer the certificate to another person, though you can register an associate, e.g. your wife, and get a second certificate per calendar year in their name.

If you have been a member for one calendar year or more and do not see the certificate links, contact the number provided for questions as listed in my post.

If you have not been a member for one calendar year you are out of luck on the $1,000 discount. Also notice that fraudulent certificates are prohibited.

Maybe you can get sympathy from your dealer and negotiate the extra $1,000, but they won't be getting the $1,000 back from MBUSA without a valid certificate.

Do please share how your story ends...
Old 10-25-2012, 06:16 PM

E400S4 '17
The link is to my certificate which cannot be used by you or anybody else.

If you have not been a member for 12 months or more you are not eligible for the discount, period.
I hope that is clear enough.

When did you join MBCA?
Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM

thank you how ever i allready bought my car and got a nice deal i just closed it
Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM

do you know what a dealer pays for a car 10% sticker or even more >?
Old 10-26-2012, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2018 Mclaren 720s, 2021 Aston Martin DBX
The first loyalty reward for MBCA membership was an AmEx gift card for anywhere and anything, which worked out pretty good. The program changed to a MB gift card good only at a dealer or MB Online. Since nothing broke, services at my indie, and with card expiration looming, it got me an umbrella, blankets, and all the filters for my GL until 2016 (the parts are now in the classifieds). Next was a new or used car reward which I never got for the S550 after repeated calls. For me, getting the money off the bottom line would be the best way to do it than waiting for it in the mail. The reward is a nice bonus though because the Star magazine alone is worth the membership dues.