S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

I drove a new BMW I7 and…….

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2024, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,665 Likes on 2,099 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by crabman
I think you're going to be ok Stream, you've got some tech there that you'd rather live without, but overall, things are going to work. The software gremlins are just that, you will see these fixed over time, and those fixes download to the car without you having to do a thing. Most of the goods, will just work. You will not have attack doors. You will not have to follow a rigid set of rules to keep the handles functioning properly. No baffling loss of every function in the car if your tires get 1 psi below the set point.

On pricing... Yeah, you should have something on the table there, can't see any reason why you shouldn't go after it.
Thanks for the thoughts. After so many new MB’s, I really don’t want to change, but I know that I have to. After experiencing the electric propulsion, in a big, heavy, very luxurious vehicle, that has an amazing ride and is phenomenally quiet, it just feels like something that I’ve been waiting to experience for many years now. It will take some time for me to learn the charging routine and the ins & outs of the various charging stations, but I see it as a technology whose time has come. I have a feeling that a true S Class with electric drive cannot be too far away. Put it in the mix with the other big, luxury players and only good things should result—one would hope.

The following 2 users liked this post by Streamliner:
carlosinseattle (08-04-2024), MBS63AMG (08-09-2024)
Old 08-04-2024, 03:17 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
BMW 5 Series and BMW X3
Originally Posted by Streamliner
Thanks for the thoughts. After so many new MB’s, I really don’t want to change, but I know that I have to. After experiencing the electric propulsion, in a big, heavy, very luxurious vehicle, that has an amazing ride and is phenomenally quiet, it just feels like something that I’ve been waiting to experience for many years now. It will take some time for me to learn the charging routine and the ins & outs of the various charging stations, but I see it as a technology whose time has come. I have a feeling that a true S Class with electric drive cannot be too far away. Put it in the mix with the other big, luxury players and only good things should result—one would hope.
When you get your i7 the BMW Genius program (they may have a different name now, not sure) can be a good source of information and help when issues or questions pop up. Most dealerships have them available and you can contact them online or via an 800 number.

Last edited by BobinIL; 08-04-2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by BobinIL
When you get your i7 the BMW Genius program (they may have a different name now, not sure) can be a good source of information and help when issues or questions pop up. Most dealerships have them available and you can contact them online or via an 800 number.
Yes, thank you. I’ve already spoken with them a few times.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 689 Likes on 448 Posts
Current/Last 5-years:S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:S550, BMW X7; X5;BMW 530e;20'Lincoln Navigator;LS460
Originally Posted by RJC
We just had a fully equipped new 25 X7M60 for two days, very impressive, much nicer/better? than the GLS we tested and this M60's AC worked well.
yes, we love the X7 M60 - what a beast. This is our 3rd X7, we were early adopters in 2018 for the first 2019 model/release (also the V8 50i). We then got the 2022 X7M50i but had some issues with it. The X7 M60 is a great upgrade, and the full hands free on highways works like a charm. The exhaust sound is more dampened unfortunately when comparing the new LCI M60 to the M50 pre lci; Sounds like BMW did some emissions adjustment here or whatever caused that. Still loud enough to enjoy. I’ve already cross-shopped the GLS with the X7, and found the X7 to be way superior to the GLS on all ends (comfort, ride, sportiness, and of course technology). The only advantage of the GLS is a tiny bit larger cabin for those in the rear and 3rd row but X7 is still very very spacious. Never had issues with AC as others but again I always tint all my cars exclusively with llumar IRX and Stratos - no shortcuts here.

Last edited by S_W222; 08-04-2024 at 05:15 PM.
The following users liked this post:
RJC (08-06-2024)
Old 08-07-2024, 09:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,616 Likes on 2,224 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Well, the title of this thread is “I drove a BMW I7 and…….,” I’m pleased to report that after sitting “At The Port” for almost three weeks, my I7 is finally on a ship, headed my way. The dealer says “about August 12th” for delivery. I can’t wait to do a thorough comparison with my departed S580.
This is getting exciting, only a few days before delivery! Going from MB after so many years to BMW must be quite a transition, I genuinely wish you happiness with the new vehicle and the all-new experience, hopefully it is a vehicle you will find yourself enjoying.

While we are waiting, have you registered an account on bimmerpost yet, curious because I would like to follow along with your journey with your impressions and delivery of the vehicle. Please do link the thread when you create one.
Old 08-09-2024, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 484 Likes on 336 Posts
2019 S560, 2022 Audi S8
Yes, thank you. I’ve already spoken with them a few times.
I test drove the BMW i7 xDrive today and I am in love with it. I'm thinking about trading away from the Audi S8 after 2.5 years and 40K miles. She's been a good car but I'm ready for a change and in my opinion, the BMW is the king of luxobarges as of right now. I was impressed with every single thing about it. I also test drove a Panamera4 and I was very disappointed. Harsh ride. Not quiet enough. A tad bit cramped especially in the back seat. Dash was good but not great. The Audi is still a very smooth and powerful ride but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Anyway, I hope to make the switch in about a month. Will let you know how it goes.
Streamliner (08-10-2024)
Old 08-09-2024, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,769 Likes on 1,772 Posts
2024 S580
Originally Posted by MBS63AMG
I test drove the BMW i7 xDrive today and I am in love with it. I'm thinking about trading away from the Audi S8 after 2.5 years and 40K miles. She's been a good car but I'm ready for a change and in my opinion, the BMW is the king of luxobarges as of right now. I was impressed with every single thing about it. I also test drove a Panamera4 and I was very disappointed. Harsh ride. Not quiet enough. A tad bit cramped especially in the back seat. Dash was good but not great. The Audi is still a very smooth and powerful ride but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Anyway, I hope to make the switch in about a month. Will let you know how it goes.
It is a fabulous car. If I was ready to go EV I would have chosen it for sure, The 760 is not as compelling.

I drove my S580 on its first trip to WV and I do have to say I was happy I didnt have to worry about charging.

If thats not a concern for you though, get the i7...and the lease deals are INSANE. MF in August is .0011.,...thats 2.6% interest. $10k in rebates without loyalty, thats another $5k if you qualify, and brokers will get you 11-13% off before the rebates.

Last edited by SW20S; 08-09-2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-09-2024, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Current/Last 5-years:S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:S550, BMW X7; X5;BMW 530e;20'Lincoln Navigator;LS460
Am disappointed to hear that most of you who test drove the Panamera4 didn't like it. I was (and am still) very excited for it. As for the i7, go for it if you prefer luxury, and you won't regret it if you don't mind the look of the car. Let us know what you decide. EV drivetrains are superior and this car is the best luxury option available nowadays. I'd also give Lucid a try (National has many rental Lucids; I just rented one last week from the CLT airport while on business travel). As long as you are sure that the range works for you, you'll never ever have any issues with charging stops (getting access to Tesla superchargers network will be a key IMO). I felt a bit concerned with the Lucid given the availability of Electrify America not being as good as Tesla, but man.. that Lucid had 510 miles range!. If the car you are buying (e.g.: i7) has enough EV range for your average highway trips to be ~2X (maybe 3X at most) of your range, you'll be fine. 600 miles trip will likely require 3 short partial charging stops with the i7. To me, I'd rather stop once, but I don't think 2-3 stops would be an issue. That's why I'd rather only consider 350 or 400+ miles EVs if possible, cause I drive a very long distance once every month, but am excited that most brands are catching up or getting close to that threshold. Another reason to limit your search to the i7 is the full hands-free driving (I can't see myself touching and driving on highways again, and I love this feature on our BMWs, and the same FSD hands-free on our Tesla). Lucid auto-pilot is good enough, but other brands are way behind.
The following 2 users liked this post by S_W222:
MBS63AMG (08-10-2024), Streamliner (08-10-2024)
Old 08-10-2024, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by S_W222
Am disappointed to hear that most of you who test drove the Panamera4 didn't like it. I was (and am still) very excited for it. As for the i7, go for it if you prefer luxury, and you won't regret it if you don't mind the look of the car. Let us know what you decide. EV drivetrains are superior and this car is the best luxury option available nowadays. I'd also give Lucid a try (National has many rental Lucids; I just rented one last week from the CLT airport while on business travel). As long as you are sure that the range works for you, you'll never ever have any issues with charging stops (getting access to Tesla superchargers network will be a key IMO). I felt a bit concerned with the Lucid given the availability of Electrify America not being as good as Tesla, but man.. that Lucid had 510 miles range!. If the car you are buying (e.g.: i7) has enough EV range for your average highway trips to be ~2X (maybe 3X at most) of your range, you'll be fine. 600 miles trip will likely require 3 short partial charging stops with the i7. To me, I'd rather stop once, but I don't think 2-3 stops would be an issue. That's why I'd rather only consider 350 or 400+ miles EVs if possible, cause I drive a very long distance once every month, but am excited that most brands are catching up or getting close to that threshold. Another reason to limit your search to the i7 is the full hands-free driving (I can't see myself touching and driving on highways again, and I love this feature on our BMWs, and the same FSD hands-free on our Tesla). Lucid auto-pilot is good enough, but other brands are way behind.
Every review of the Lucid I have seen, mentions lots of road & tire noise entering the cabin, so that was a deal killer for me. But even if that was not the case, I just would not feel comfortable & secure driving a car built by a recent start-up company. The Lucid, evidently, can be very quick & fast, but those things, at least to me, are of zero importance. They do knock the range ball out of the park and the price is very competitive, but the sum of all the good & bad does not add up for me. I’m not thrilled with the way it looks either.
Old 08-10-2024, 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Every review of the Lucid I have seen, mentions lots of road & tire noise entering the cabin, so that was a deal killer for me. But even if that was not the case, I just would not feel comfortable & secure driving a car built by a recent start-up company. The Lucid, evidently, can be very quick & fast, but those things, at least to me, are of zero importance. They do knock the range ball out of the park and the price is very competitive, but the sum of all the good & bad does not add up for me. I’m not thrilled with the way it looks either.
Knowing you, I have no doubt that the i7 is the better option for you, and I’m confident that a Lucid wouldn’t truly satisfy you. It'll be a fun weekend car or rental car for a week or so, but knowing you I doubt you'll like it as your daily. Tire noise is going to be an issue with all EVs, except for the i7 (maybe the EQS too). It’s something you’ll have to accept if you prioritize performance and a top-tier software/tech experience. There’s a reason why the i7 is 15-40K more expensive than other large sedan EVs. Lucid and Tesla excel in software, tech, performance, and range, the i7 offers a different kind of excellence as it comes with good/fine software and tech (though not as good as Lucid or Tesla IMO, but certainly better than most other ICE car options), good performance (better than most ICE cars on a track, though not the best among EVs again), a marginal range, but surely unmatched comfort and luxury (and obviously those are factors you car mostly about). It’s undoubtedly a superior choice compared to nearly any ICE car.... but it comes down to what matters most to you when choosing an EV. I think you'll be happier with the i7 more than other EVs or ICE for sure, but the question is whether it's good enough or not for you, and if it's not, I doubt there are any other options for you nowadays (I feel that way already)... it will take another 5 years or more to see a fully electrified S-class and even then I think the BMW drivetrain will still be superior, as it is today.....
Different topic: Take a look at the Maybach S650 Cabriolet on Cars&Bids (feels like the heaven of the S-classes!!)
Old 08-10-2024, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

…………..Different topic: Take a look at the Maybach S650 Cabriolet on Cars&Bids (feels like the heaven of the S-classes!!)
When the S Cabriolet was announced, I was absolutely crazy to get one. Ever since MB did the Ocean Blvd. concept car (photo), I’ve wanted a S Class convertible. I got on the dealer’s wait list and was like a kid awaiting Christmas Day! Then the car came out and what a disappointment! The rear seat had near zero leg room and carrying adults in the back seat is supposed to be a big feature of a four place convertible. Then, I test drove it and that sealed it for me. The car drove nothing like a W222. It felt all spongy & bloated to me and definitely “drove larger” than it was.

Over the years, I drove different models of the S Cab, 550, 560, 63, etc. and it never got better. I feel that car was a huge failure, at least for me. When I think of the price of them, then the price of the insanely tarted up Maybach version, I can’t help but think that my lowly SL450 was one of “THE” all time bargain MB’s ever offered. My ABC equipped SL drives & rides SO much better than the S Cab and the wind turbulence inside the cabin with the top down is virtually zero compared to that in the big cabriolet. Can’t fit more than two adults in my SL, but they won’t fit in the S Cab, either. Don’t even get me started on the marvelous retractable hardtop!

The S Cabriolet was D.O.A. for me. Long love the absolutely wonderful R231 SL’s!

Old 08-10-2024, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 S560, 2022 Audi S8
Originally Posted by SW20S
It is a fabulous car. If I was ready to go EV I would have chosen it for sure, The 760 is not as compelling.

I drove my S580 on its first trip to WV and I do have to say I was happy I didnt have to worry about charging.

If thats not a concern for you though, get the i7...and the lease deals are INSANE. MF in August is .0011.,...thats 2.6% interest. $10k in rebates without loyalty, thats another $5k if you qualify, and brokers will get you 11-13% off before the rebates.
Ahhh, I made a big mistake in my previous post about the BMW. I didn't test the i7. I tested the 760i gas burner. (nomenclatures have changed so much with all of the German cars and I made mistake.

Last edited by MBS63AMG; 08-10-2024 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-10-2024, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ahhh, I made a big mistake in my previous post about the BMW. I didn't test the i7. I tested the 650 gas burner. (nomenclatures have changed so much with all of the German cars and I made mistake.
WHOAAAAA! If you loved the gas model, leave your checkbook home when you drive the electric version, as you will be BLOWN AWAY!
MBS63AMG (08-10-2024)
Old 08-10-2024, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 S560, 2022 Audi S8
I apologize. I meant to say I test drove the 760i
Old 08-10-2024, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 S560, 2022 Audi S8
WHOAAAAA! If you loved the gas model, leave your checkbook home when you drive the electric version, as you will be BLOWN AWAY!
I would consider it but I drive MANY MANY miles a week and EVs just won't work for me. My girlfriend would benefit from EVs as she barely goes anywhere.
Old 08-10-2024, 11:49 AM

Received 342 Likes on 187 Posts
2022 S580
When the S Cabriolet was announced, I was absolutely crazy to get one. Ever since MB did the Ocean Blvd. concept car (photo), I’ve wanted a S Class convertible. I got on the dealer’s wait list and was like a kid awaiting Christmas Day! Then the car came out and what a disappointment! The rear seat had near zero leg room and carrying adults in the back seat is supposed to be a big feature of a four place convertible. Then, I test drove it and that sealed it for me. The car drove nothing like a W222. It felt all spongy & bloated to me and definitely “drove larger” than it was.

Over the years, I drove different models of the S Cab, 550, 560, 63, etc. and it never got better. I feel that car was a huge failure, at least for me. When I think of the price of them, then the price of the insanely tarted up Maybach version, I can’t help but think that my lowly SL450 was one of “THE” all time bargain MB’s ever offered. My ABC equipped SL drives & rides SO much better than the S Cab and the wind turbulence inside the cabin with the top down is virtually zero compared to that in the big cabriolet. Can’t fit more than two adults in my SL, but they won’t fit in the S Cab, either. Don’t even get me started on the marvelous retractable hardtop!

The S Cabriolet was D.O.A. for me. Long love the absolutely wonderful R231 SL’s!

Stream, I have thoughts of adding a drop top. Any opinions on the R231 SL 63 AMG? Prices seem to be pretty decent for low mileage cars. Also any thoughts on the Porsche 911 (992). Used ones are pretty steep as the car has a huge following. I’m concerned that the 911 can be a bit rough.
Old 08-10-2024, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Bubba1
Stream, I have thoughts of adding a drop top. Any opinions on the R231 SL 63 AMG? Prices seem to be pretty decent for low mileage cars. Also any thoughts on the Porsche 911 (992). Used ones are pretty steep as the car has a huge following. I’m concerned that the 911 can be a bit rough.
To me, the thing that makes or breaks the R231 SL’s is whether or not they have ABC. I believe all SL63AMG & SL65AMG’s had it as standard, but set up tighter than in the non-AMG models. You will find maybe 10% of SL550’s with ABC and probably less than 1% of SL450’s with it. Anyway, I’m not a good one to ask about the 63’s, as I have never driven one. Go to the R231 forum and ask the 63 guys, as there are several who are really knowledgeable about their cars.

When I ordered my car (my 8th SL) I was convinced that I wanted the V8 SL550. But the magazine reviewers kept talking about better ride & handling with the lighter V6 SL450, so I drove the two cars back to back, twice. It was a no brainer for me. The 450 drove amazingly better, much more nimble and neither test car had ABC. When my car came in with ABC, I could not believe how great it drove. When I added the much lighter Carbon Ceramic Brakes, AMG forged wheels & non-run flat tires, it became spectacular! It is “THE” best driving & riding convertible I have ever driven. And, with 369hp, the car—at least to this old man—is a rocket! 0 to 60 times, I believe are the same as the V8.

Another huge deal is getting one with Exclusive Nappa Leather, as it brings the interior to near Bentley standards. Here’s a photo of my SL450 interior. Virtually every surface is covered in leather.

My last Porsche was a 2009 911 Coupe with a stick shift. I loved driving the 911, but it sat in my garage next to my 2004 SL500 and more & more, I kept taking the SL over the 911, so I sold it. All 2003-2012 SL’s in the U.S. had ABC standard and with the retractable hardtop, what’s not to like? There are no new Porsches in my future. No new SL’s either, as I don’t car a bit for the current car. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Streamliner; 08-10-2024 at 12:37 PM.
Bubba1 (08-10-2024)
Old 08-10-2024, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,769 Likes on 1,772 Posts
2024 S580
Ahhh, I made a big mistake in my previous post about the BMW. I didn't test the i7. I tested the 760i gas burner. (nomenclatures have changed so much with all of the German cars and I made mistake.
If you like the 760 you will LOVE the i7. 760 is a great car too, but I think the S580 still rides better and is more isolated from the powertrain, The 760 tends to float and hunt around on the road and the 580 seems more buttoned down. The i7 however is a different story, its that extra 1,000 lbs of weight!

I would consider it but I drive MANY MANY miles a week and EVs just won't work for me. My girlfriend would benefit from EVs as she barely goes anywhere.
Do you drive more than 300 miles a day? You just charge at night while the car sits in the garage and every morning you'll have full range.

Daily driving wasn't my concern at all, it was travelling where I would have to stop and charge, dealing with charging while at my destination in a rural place, etc.
Old 08-10-2024, 06:41 PM

Received 342 Likes on 187 Posts
2022 S580
To me, the thing that makes or breaks the R231 SL’s is whether or not they have ABC. I believe all SL63AMG & SL65AMG’s had it as standard, but set up tighter than in the non-AMG models. You will find maybe 10% of SL550’s with ABC and probably less than 1% of SL450’s with it. Anyway, I’m not a good one to ask about the 63’s, as I have never driven one. Go to the R231 forum and ask the 63 guys, as there are several who are really knowledgeable about their cars.

When I ordered my car (my 8th SL) I was convinced that I wanted the V8 SL550. But the magazine reviewers kept talking about better ride & handling with the lighter V6 SL450, so I drove the two cars back to back, twice. It was a no brainer for me. The 450 drove amazingly better, much more nimble and neither test car had ABC. When my car came in with ABC, I could not believe how great it drove. When I added the much lighter Carbon Ceramic Brakes, AMG forged wheels & non-run flat tires, it became spectacular! It is “THE” best driving & riding convertible I have ever driven. And, with 369hp, the car—at least to this old man—is a rocket! 0 to 60 times, I believe are the same as the V8.

Another huge deal is getting one with Exclusive Nappa Leather, as it brings the interior to near Bentley standards. Here’s a photo of my SL450 interior. Virtually every surface is covered in leather.

My last Porsche was a 2009 911 Coupe with a stick shift. I loved driving the 911, but it sat in my garage next to my 2004 SL500 and more & more, I kept taking the SL over the 911, so I sold it. All 2003-2012 SL’s in the U.S. had ABC standard and with the retractable hardtop, what’s not to like? There are no new Porsches in my future. No new SL’s either, as I don’t car a bit for the current car. Hope this helps.
Your SL 450 is a beautiful spec. Hold on to it!!
Your SL 450 is a gorgeous spec. Good decision to hold on to it. Enjoy!!
Streamliner (08-11-2024)
Old 08-10-2024, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Bubba1
Your SL 450 is a gorgeous spec. Good decision to hold on to it. Enjoy!!
He actually posted it for sale months ago (or maybe almost a year ago)… It’s still posted as of this moment.
Streamliner (08-11-2024)
Old 08-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,616 Likes on 2,224 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
He actually posted it for sale months ago (or maybe almost a year ago)… It’s still posted as of this moment.
Initially selling it because there wasn't garage space, I think the garage space issue is solved now?
Streamliner (08-11-2024)
Old 08-11-2024, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 S560, 2022 Audi S8
Originally Posted by SW20S
If you like the 760 you will LOVE the i7. 760 is a great car too, but I think the S580 still rides better and is more isolated from the powertrain, The 760 tends to float and hunt around on the road and the 580 seems more buttoned down. The i7 however is a different story, its that extra 1,000 lbs of weight!

Do you drive more than 300 miles a day? You just charge at night while the car sits in the garage and every morning you'll have full range.

Daily driving wasn't my concern at all, it was travelling where I would have to stop and charge, dealing with charging while at my destination in a rural place, etc.
Yes. I drive sometimes 150 miles per day. This week I will not even be home from Monday morning until late Friday afternoon. Great job though and I do get time off whenever I need time off but I don't abuse that privilege. I will test drive the i7 just to see what you guys are talking about. I will be retiring in less than 2 years. I will be financing it with a 3 year lease.
Streamliner (08-11-2024)
Old 08-11-2024, 10:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,963 Likes on 3,116 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
@Streamliner is the 760 in the driveway/garage yet?
Old 08-11-2024, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chassis
@Streamliner is the 760 in the driveway/garage yet?
No. My I7, which is full electric (760 is the ICE model) is currently at the Port Hueneme VDC (Vehicle Distribution Center) awaiting delivery to my dealer. I should get it this coming week.
The following 2 users liked this post by Streamliner:
chassis (08-11-2024), QuadBenz (08-11-2024)
Old 08-11-2024, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes, my SL has been listed for sale here, but I have not been actively pursuing a sale. I have not offered it anywhere else.

We sold our big home with the 4-car garage about two years ago and currently live in a home with only a two car garage. My daily driver has had to sit outside and I hate that. However, we have bought another home, which we are completely remodeling. It has a 3-car garage, but we won’t be able to move in there for another year or so. That’s the “garage” part of the story.

The other part of the story is that I just don’t drive the SL much. It is a 2019 and has only about 4,500 miles on it. I do take it out for a spin every week, to keep the battery up and the juices flowing, but after several bouts with skin cancer, I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible. I have driven convertibles for many decades and all that California beach sun has caught up with me. So, if I ever find someone who is desperate to buy an extremely rare SL such as mine, who can appreciate the $25K in wheel & brake upgrades—which will be virtually impossible—I’ll sell it. If not, I’m happy to just have her as a garage queen. Yes, “Mighty Mouse” identifies as a girl.

QuadBenz (08-11-2024)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I drove a new BMW I7 and…….