S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32/2007 S320/2007 P 911 TurboS/2006 Pagani Zonda C12F/2007 Ferrari F430/2007 Bentley Arnage T
Hey

Hey,
Everyone needs to chill on this forum, people who have a s63/5 and a couple of other car's ferrari or whatever, your doing ok, nothing to bragg about, people who have 10 brand new car's and live in a 10 million pound house dont go round going, oh look i just bought a new car, everyone look !!

Its pathetic, no-one cares what you have or have not got, but trust me guys having a couple of car's and a $750k house is nothing, $750k equates to about £350k sterling, which is now the average house price in the Uk.

Ferrari 360, can be picked up from as little £50k and an S class, i have 1 at 26.

One of my friends has a 7 million pound classic car collection, yes 7 million pound classic car collection, circa 1900 - 1910 motor vehicle's in a private museum, so shut up about you couple of dull car's and average american house, its really boring, people come on here to talk about AMG car's, nothing else !!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by c32AMGUK
Hey,
Everyone needs to chill on this forum, people who have a s63/5 and a couple of other car's ferrari or whatever, your doing ok, nothing to bragg about, people who have 10 brand new car's and live in a 10 million pound house dont go round going, oh look i just bought a new car, everyone look !!

Its pathetic, no-one cares what you have or have not got, but trust me guys having a couple of car's and a $750k house is nothing, $750k equates to about £350k sterling, which is now the average house price in the Uk.

Ferrari 360, can be picked up from as little £50k and an S class, i have 1 at 26.

One of my friends has a 7 million pound classic car collection, yes 7 million pound classic car collection, circa 1900 - 1910 motor vehicle's in a private museum, so shut up about you couple of dull car's and average american house, its really boring, people come on here to talk about AMG car's, nothing else !!
i can't wait to see the responses to this...
Old 07-23-2007, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Is it just me or did he just do exactly what he is preaching against?

P.S. I cant believe this thread is still alive...
Old 07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
Is it just me or did he just do exactly what he is preaching against?

P.S. I cant believe this thread is still alive...

haha AGREED
Old 07-24-2007, 05:57 AM
Almost a Member!

2002 C32/2007 S320/2007 P 911 TurboS/2006 Pagani Zonda C12F/2007 Ferrari F430/2007 Bentley Arnage T
Hi

Hi,

I am not doing what i am preaching about no, I am getting a point over !

People who drive mass produced/leased car's who think they are some god like creation all of a sudden, oh look at my pics, a S65, oh a range rover on 20 inch rims, oh my friends plane, WHAT ?!?!?

Err hello, my point is, 7 million pound 1900-1910 car collection, took 20 years to create, if you have 7 million pound, you still aint gonna buy the collection cos its a 1 off !! But he doesn;t go, oh look, i have just bought an S65, and a range rover, oh look, this is it with the door open, this is it with the door closed, oh i am 27, people think i am in the mafia, oh look.

No he doesn't, you know why, cos range rover are driven over muddy fields, and s65's are just used for a comfortable drive into london, and left on the street over night, cos we had too much to drink to drive it home!!

They certainly are nothing to bragg about !! Get a ferrari Enzo, then we'll see the pic's, but not a mercedes s class or range rover, there 10 a penny, i see 20 of them a day dude, dont need to hear about you owning 1, and posting 100 pics, and talking about how well your doing, how well your doing should talk for itself !

I got a 2007 S320 CDI, they are awful car's, the only good thing is its economical, and when i say they are awful car's, I mean the S class are awful car's, i have ripped the guts out of a S65 for a week solid, yes its quick, but get over that, which takes about 2 days, and they are pretty naff ! Range rover's are dated, awful interior's, and the supercharged version is pointless as it still handles like a sponge.

So again, get a car that is something special, that isnt available on a lease then post some pics, otherwise,zip it !!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Hi,

People who drive mass produced/leased car's who think they are some god like creation all of a sudden, oh look at my pics, a S65, oh a range rover on 20 inch rims, oh my friends plane, WHAT ?!?!?

Err hello, my point is, 7 million pound 1900-1910 car collection, took 20 years to create, if you have 7 million pound, you still aint gonna buy the collection cos its a 1 off !! But he doesn;t go, oh look, i have just bought an S65, and a range rover, oh look, this is it with the door open, this is it with the door closed, oh i am 27, people think i am in the mafia, oh look.

No he doesn't, you know why, cos range rover are driven over muddy fields, and s65's are just used for a comfortable drive into london, and left on the street over night, cos we had too much to drink to drive it home!!

They certainly are nothing to bragg about !! Get a ferrari Enzo, then we'll see the pic's, but not a mercedes s class or range rover, there 10 a penny, i see 20 of them a day dude, dont need to hear about you owning 1, and posting 100 pics, and talking about how well your doing, how well your doing should talk for itself !

I got a 2007 S320 CDI, they are awful car's, the only good thing is its economical, and when i say they are awful car's, I mean the S class are awful car's, i have ripped the guts out of a S65 for a week solid, yes its quick, but get over that, which takes about 2 days, and they are pretty naff ! Range rover's are dated, awful interior's, and the supercharged version is pointless as it still handles like a sponge.

So again, get a car that is something special, that isnt available on a lease then post some pics, otherwise,zip it !!

Seems to me like avoiding this thread would be a far more workable solution than these posts, but apparently you still can't resist watching a few S65 pics afterall. So, sod off.... my friend!.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:53 AM

Cayenne Turbo
Hi,

Could you please describe me what should everyone post on a Mercedes forum, if not his new S65 AMG or his new rims on the car???

You only seem to be envy on him for owning what he owns at this age... If all this disturbs you, go out crusing in your 320CDI, rather than reading browsing these forums!! We'll not miss U!!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:18 AM

Mercedes S-Class (W221) AMG
Talking

Hi,

So it is conclusive, the whole car industry designers are donkeys and they can't produce a non "awful" car these days. Speaking of donkeys, I turned around to the other old industry for a mission to find the ultimate "special" Benzo car as requested (sorry couldn't find an Enzo). But for bonus, the car "collection" below contains hybrid (i.e. green like grass) and crossovers (sports and 4 wheels). Please enjoy these rare expensive cars:

- The first "special" Mercedes is a CL600 with Brabus SV12 performance package, carbon fiber front lip spoilers and GPS antenna.
- The second "special" one is AMG CL63 with Style IV wheels and 2008 dual GPS roof antennas option. Wheels in front are 20" while the rear ones are 21" riding on Dunlop ME series.
- The third "special" one is for a POSER. This basic Mercedes can't fool anyone. It is a Mercedes D550 with CL63 roof kit and Brabus side emblems. I don't know why people ruin such a beauty and pretend it is a Brabus!

* Legend
CL: Camel
D: Donkey
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-brabuscamelcf.jpg   Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-brabusposer.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by obaidan; 07-24-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by obaidan
So it is conclusive, the whole car industry designers are donkeys and they can't produce a non "awful" car these days. Speaking of donkeys, I turned around to the other industry for a mission to find the ultimate "special" Benzo car as requested (sorry couldn't find an Enzo). But for bonus, the car "collection" below contains hybrid (i.e. green like grass) and crossovers (sports and 4 wheels). Please enjoy these rare expensive cars:

- The first "special" Mercedes is a CL600 with Brabus SV12 performance package, carbon fiber front lip spoilers and GPS antenna.
- The second "special" one is AMG CL63 with Style IV wheels and 2008 dual GPS roof antennas option. Wheels in front are 20" while the rear ones are 21" riding on Dunlop ME series.
- The third "special" one is for a POSER. This basic Mercedes can't fool anyone. It is a Mercedes D550 with CL63 roof kit and Brabus side emblems. I don't know why people ruin such a beauty and pretend it is a Brabus!

* Legend
CL: Camel
D: Donkey
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Cruising an S320 CDI

What are you talking about, cruising in my S320 CDI ?? Its my every day car ??

I have much more exotic car's for cruising my good man, but they are not mercedes, hence would be wasted on this site. I also have a C32 AMG, which even 5 years on would murder your BMW 330D.

But this is my point, I dont need to advertise which other car's i own, like many people on here, its a mercedes site, so why are we hearing about r/rover's and ferrari 360's ??

My comment about the S65 is justified, with all the hype from the owners and mercedes themselves, i drove my friends for a week, hammered the hell out of it, and frankly was dispapointed. Yes they have power, but after 2 days of using that power, its dull, floppy, wallows around like a 10 tonne barge and cannot keep the pace with true sportscars, although i expected it to with the hype i had been hearing, my friend feel's exactly the same way, and he own's 1 !!!!

I cannot beleive the defence you guys have for mercedes, the service is awful, servicing is overpriced with little technical knowledge, build quality is poor, the interior's are cheap and nasty, and most of the S class design is copied from a bmw 7 series, which has been around for some 4 years now !!

I own 2 mercedes, but come on guys, they are pretty awful, go and look at whats on offer now, the other brands are wiping the floor with mercedes now, i have had my c32 for 2 yrs and originally purchased it for individuality and performance over an M3, or RS4 (again RS4's even the lastest are awful) andthe 2007 S class, i ordered before they even came out, or had a demo, but i was promised a complete change in the new generation mercede's. But low and behold it arrived and its the same old problems, just re-designed !!

I dare say i will be tempted by the C63, and i really hope its as good as they say, otherwise i won't be buying mercedes again !!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
WARNING

Guys, cool it. this is a fun and social board, some of you are close to being over the line.

Be polite and respectful. You can disagree, just do it nicely.

Thanks
brad
Old 07-24-2007, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
I thought you wanted to be like him.... young and rich. What's up? Change of mind?

https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/202068-wow-have-you-c32-c55-guys-checked-out-s-class-amg-threads.html
Old 07-24-2007, 08:19 PM

S65 Renntech'd, GL450, Super Charged Range Rover
What are you talking about, cruising in my S320 CDI ?? Its my every day car ??

I have much more exotic car's for cruising my good man, but they are not mercedes, hence would be wasted on this site. I also have a C32 AMG, which even 5 years on would murder your BMW 330D.

But this is my point, I dont need to advertise which other car's i own, like many people on here, its a mercedes site, so why are we hearing about r/rover's and ferrari 360's ??

My comment about the S65 is justified, with all the hype from the owners and mercedes themselves, i drove my friends for a week, hammered the hell out of it, and frankly was dispapointed. Yes they have power, but after 2 days of using that power, its dull, floppy, wallows around like a 10 tonne barge and cannot keep the pace with true sportscars, although i expected it to with the hype i had been hearing, my friend feel's exactly the same way, and he own's 1 !!!!

I cannot beleive the defence you guys have for mercedes, the service is awful, servicing is overpriced with little technical knowledge, build quality is poor, the interior's are cheap and nasty, and most of the S class design is copied from a bmw 7 series, which has been around for some 4 years now !!

I own 2 mercedes, but come on guys, they are pretty awful, go and look at whats on offer now, the other brands are wiping the floor with mercedes now, i have had my c32 for 2 yrs and originally purchased it for individuality and performance over an M3, or RS4 (again RS4's even the lastest are awful) andthe 2007 S class, i ordered before they even came out, or had a demo, but i was promised a complete change in the new generation mercede's. But low and behold it arrived and its the same old problems, just re-designed !!

I dare say i will be tempted by the C63, and i really hope its as good as they say, otherwise i won't be buying mercedes again !!
This is so stupid, I don't even know what to say. I guess I won't post pics of my Mercedes Benz on this Mercedes Benz forum.... I guess the only reason I posted pics of my Range here, in this w220,w221 thread is because you guys are the only ones who know me.

Personally, I love it when someone here posts pics of there other rides. It's fun to see Ferrari's, Lambo's etc... here because I don't spend time on the other car forums.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:38 PM

S65 Renntech'd, GL450, Super Charged Range Rover
Hi,

1. I am not doing what i am preaching about no, I am getting a point over !

2. People who drive mass produced/leased car's who think they are some god like creation all of a sudden, oh look at my pics, a S65, oh a range rover on 20 inch rims, oh my friends plane, WHAT ?!?!?

3. But he doesn;t go, oh look, i have just bought an S65, and a range rover, oh look, this is it with the door open, this is it with the door closed, oh i am 27, people think i am in the mafia, oh look.

4. No he doesn't, you know why, cos range rover are driven over muddy fields, and s65's are just used for a comfortable drive into london, and left on the street over night, cos we had too much to drink to drive it home!!

5. They certainly are nothing to bragg about !! Get a ferrari Enzo, then we'll see the pic's, but not a mercedes s class or range rover, there 10 a penny, i see 20 of them a day dude, dont need to hear about you owning 1, and posting 100 pics, and talking about how well your doing, how well your doing should talk for itself !

6. Range rover's are dated, awful interior's, and the supercharged version is pointless as it still handles like a sponge.

7. So again, get a car that is something special, that isnt available on a lease then post some pics, otherwise,zip it !!
Sorry guys, but I have to respond.

1. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion!
2. I don't think I am a "god like creation"
3. I don't go around saying "I'm in the mafia, I'm 27, look at me"
4. Not all Range Rovers are driven over muddy fields. I cruise to work on paved roads. That's nice that you drink a lot.
5. I'm not bragging, I'm just posting some pics. Who cares if you see them everyday. I didn't post 100 pics
6. Again, everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but it just seems like you're all bent out of shape for some odd reason.
7. http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

Just be happy, like me.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:40 PM

E63 AMG, C350, 190e 2.3-16v
Awesome car!!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:12 AM

Cayenne Turbo
Originally Posted by zoink
I thought you wanted to be like him.... young and rich. What's up? Change of mind?

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=202068
Old 07-25-2007, 03:19 AM

Cayenne Turbo

!!
First you were amazed by others having nice cars, houses, etc:
https://mbworld.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=202068

Than you hate them for showing what they have...

Than you look down on me for "only having a BMW 330d"...

Why don't you just enjoy these forums like others do???
Old 07-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Almost a Member!

A joke

Hi,

The thread i made on the w203 forum was a joke, and was quickly put to bed with some pics of a real car collection !

I personally like yellowenzo123's collection better
https://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...3&d=1162986193

As well as magwheel's
https://mbworld.org/forums/attachmen...2&d=1145614784

Enough said !!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:19 AM
Almost a Member!

Sorry

Hey, Sorry the car collection pics didnt upload correctly, if you click the links to my original thread just above, then scroll to the end of the thread just above the comment "this just killed e thread", the 2 car collections pictures are there.

Just sorry everone didnt see it as a joke, suppose some people like looking at range rover's.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Hey, Sorry the car collection pics didnt upload correctly, if you click the links to my original thread just above, then scroll to the end of the thread just above the comment "this just killed e thread", the 2 car collections pictures are there.

Just sorry everone didnt see it as a joke, suppose some people like looking at range rover's.
Opinions are like a-holes; everyone has one. Respect everyone else's opinion and just leave the discussion. You may feel Range Rovers aren't cool or worth talking about, but others do. It's that simple.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:18 PM

Interlagos Blue 06 M5
I've enjoyed the pics posted by skiutah. Keep em coming. Who cares how much money so and so has or what cars so and so has. How petty one must be to be jeolous over such trivial matters.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:19 AM
Almost a Member!

Hi - You got me - I'm Jealous

Hi Guys,

Ok everyone, you got me, there is no hiding it, darn it - you guy's are really good, I am jealous !!

I wish i had that S65 and range rover, wow he is soooo lucky isn't he ??

Well perhaps one day, i will earn enough money to go and buy myself one of those, until then, yes pleeaassee keep posting pictures of your car's, as it is the nearest i will ever come to owning any of these superb car's.

I am so sorry if i upset anyone on this forum, when anger and jealousy gets the better of me i lose control and will say anything.

Can you please put some more pictures of the range rover, especially of the supercharged badge on the ramge rover, and the mercedes emblem located on the streering wheel of the S65 ??

As i couldn't see these clearly enough on the pictures ?!?! Although i must say those pictures are great, the car's are so shiny and nice, and wow so young as well, again you are sooosososo lucky !!

Thanks again, i am so sorry guys !!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:33 AM

Cayenne Turbo
Hi Guys,

Ok everyone, you got me, there is no hiding it, darn it - you guy's are really good, I am jealous !!

I wish i had that S65 and range rover, wow he is soooo lucky isn't he ??

Well perhaps one day, i will earn enough money to go and buy myself one of those, until then, yes pleeaassee keep posting pictures of your car's, as it is the nearest i will ever come to owning any of these superb car's.

I am so sorry if i upset anyone on this forum, when anger and jealousy gets the better of me i lose control and will say anything.

Can you please put some more pictures of the range rover, especially of the supercharged badge on the ramge rover, and the mercedes emblem located on the streering wheel of the S65 ??

As i couldn't see these clearly enough on the pictures ?!?! Although i must say those pictures are great, the car's are so shiny and nice, and wow so young as well, again you are sooosososo lucky !!

Thanks again, i am so sorry guys !!

Why do you do this? Why are you so cynical and sardonic?

And yes... He has a S65, Range Rover, E55, GL450, G55, etc... so it seem like he is much more luckier than you... and than me of course... But that's why I enjoy the pics of his cars...

I'm sure I'd enjoy pics of your cars too... An S and a C32 together with other exotics you have (as you wrote it before)... Please send us some pics of your cars... I truly want to see it... Because this is what this forum is about...

Last edited by stefi; 07-26-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:03 AM

Cayenne Turbo
Hey,

Just thought I would join the other guys in firstly saying, wow, nice machines, especially the S65, that really is the nuts. I thought i was doing well with my 2002 C32 AMG (old I know but i am attatched) and I just got a new 2007 S320 CDI at 26 yrs old.

Anyway, you still have $400k worth of car's. so fair play dude, fancy letting me stay next time i am in the US ?!?!?!? LOL

See ya !!
I don't really understand you... First you were amazed by his cars, now you say that's nothing to be proud of....
Old 07-26-2007, 11:34 AM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Like someone said before, I can't believe this thread is still alive. Especially with the recent type of discussion. Arguing over SOMEBODY ELSE's rides is ridiculous

If you don't want to look at someones rides on here, then don't take the time to turn on the computer, log on the internet, and log onto MBworld Spend all your time on yahoo chat or something. You may want to check out that link skiutah posted also.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!