Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
-Grand Tuningwerks-Lorinser special!

For a limited time Feburary 10th- March 10th we are giving out great discount on Lorinser products from body styling kits , wheels, exhaust, and suspensions.

Please contact me for more information at Frank@gtuningwerks.com
Old 02-09-2006, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'93 RX-7, SLK55
Originally Posted by FrankW

For a limited time Feburary 10th- March 10th we are giving out great discount on Lorinser products from body styling kits , wheels, exhaust, and suspensions.

Please contact me for more information at Frank@gtuningwerks.com
Pal, you might to create a link so people can see/review the products & pricing you are offering?

-Matt
Old 02-09-2006, 08:09 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
The sale goes for any Lorinser products. I'm not going to waste time to list everything from W203, 209, 211, 220, 215, 171, ,164, etc head to toe. You guys are more than capable to find out what you want.

send a request for pricing on the products you would like to get.

Last edited by FrankW; 02-09-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:38 PM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
The sale goes for any Lorinser products. I'm not going to waste time to list everything from W203, 209, 211, 220, 215, 171, ,164, etc head to toe. You guys are more than capable to find out what you want.

send a request for pricing on the products you would like to get.
Well, that was professional! Lets recap:

1) No Link to Lorinser products

2) When asked for a link, you basicly indicate to "go find what you want by yourself" (and any further aid would be "wasting your time")

3) I did indeed find the Lorinser link. Guess what? Its horible. There is no description (ie wheels - what widths, weight, tire fitment, etc). They fail to describe their products! Here is their great site: http://www.lorinser.com/portal/e_index.htm

Kleemann.
Lorinser :o

See ya!
-Matt
Old 02-09-2006, 09:25 PM

09 C63 White/Black
Just found the price list:
http://www.salvatoremotorsports.com/pdf/lorinser.pdf

And I've got catalogs for the Lorinser SLK, E-class, and CLS saved in my computer in pdf format. But there is no way I can post it here.

btw, Lorinser SLK looks hot. But seems there is nothing for AMG folks

Last edited by SaRiDi; 02-09-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:05 AM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
Originally Posted by SaRiDi

And I've got catalogs for the Lorinser SLK, E-class, and CLS saved in my computer in pdf format. But there is no way I can post it here.

Good post! Its good information - thanks!

-Matt
Old 02-10-2006, 12:11 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
so do you actually have anything that you need me to find out?

After the thread has gone underway I've already receive PMs from people who actually knows what they want and have responded to them.

The available size of the rims and name of all the kits are all on the site just not the price because they change from time to time based on euro exchange rate.

p.s. obviously your intention was clear that you had no interest in Lorinser products when you made your first post. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Yellow R1
Well, that was professional! Lets recap:

1) No Link to Lorinser products

2) When asked for a link, you basicly indicate to "go find what you want by yourself" (and any further aid would be "wasting your time")

3) I did indeed find the Lorinser link. Guess what? Its horible. There is no description (ie wheels - what widths, weight, tire fitment, etc). They fail to describe their products! Here is their great site: http://www.lorinser.com/portal/e_index.htm

Kleemann.
Lorinser :o

See ya!
-Matt

Last edited by FrankW; 02-10-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:27 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by SaRiDi

thanks Simon.

I have the same list provided by Lorinser USA. Just didn't want to use other company's link.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:48 AM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
so do you actually have anything that you need me to find out?

After the thread has gone underway I've already receive PMs from people who actually knows what they want and have responded to them.

The available size of the rims and name of all the kits are all on the site just not the price because they change from time to time based on euro exchange rate.

p.s. obviously your intention was clear that you had no interest in Lorinser products when you made your first post. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, your assumption is 100% wrong & if you paid attention to my sig, its pretty obvious I modify my sports cars (know/understand your customer).

Frank, if you want to successfully market & sell a product, you must provide information. You have no link, no product descriptions, and what is coming across as an attitude (not conducive to creating revenue). I'm a purchasing manager at a large firm & I can tell you, inadequate information and/or an attitude will not win favour with a buyer/consumer. And FWIW, my first post was asking for a link - it was anything but hostile.

-Matt
Old 02-10-2006, 04:14 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Yes, your assumption is 100% wrong & if you paid attention to my sig, its pretty obvious I modify my sports cars (know/understand your customer).

Frank, if you want to successfully market & sell a product, you must provide information. You have no link, no product descriptions, and what is coming across as an attitude (not conducive to creating revenue). I'm a purchasing manager at a large firm & I can tell you, inadequate information and/or an attitude will not win favour with a buyer/consumer. And FWIW, my first post was asking for a link - it was anything but hostile.

-Matt
so you call

Pal, you might to create a link so people can see/review the products & pricing you are offering?
non-hostile?? if you were not hostile you would've simply asked me if I can provide more information with "can you provide more information on Lorinser, link, and pricing?" OR ask "if you have anything for the R171 SLK" yet you choose to use go the other way. I don't know about you, but I treasure my customers. However if you come at me with hostile/jackass remarks I will fire back. If you had asked politely I would've responded you in the same way. A rude customer is not worthy of keeping and I hope you are not one.

And yes, I have read your signature showing that you have nice cars, but your second post also shows you have no interest in Lorinser because you didn't even notice that the width, size of the wheels available are all listed on there.

p.s. We have Lorinser product list on our site as well as description of the wheels. You would see our site address in my signature it if you weren't soo busy on picking a fight.

do let me know what can I help you on parts for your R171 if you really are interested.

Last edited by FrankW; 02-10-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:26 PM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
so you call

non-hostile?? if you were not hostile you would've simply asked me if I can provide more information with "can you provide more information on Lorinser, link, and pricing?" OR ask "if you have anything for the R171 SLK" yet you choose to use go the other way. I don't know about you, but I treasure my customers. However if you come at me with hostile/jackass remarks I will fire back. If you had asked politely I would've responded you in the same way. A rude customer is not worthy of keeping and I hope you are not one.

And yes, I have read your signature showing that you have nice cars, but your second post also shows you have no interest in Lorinser because you didn't even notice that the width, size of the wheels available are all listed on there.

p.s. We have Lorinser product list on our site as well as description of the wheels. You would see our site address in my signature it if you weren't soo busy on picking a fight.

do let me know what can I help you on parts for your R171 if you really are interested.
You are unfortunately too DENSE to see I was providing you a suggestion as a COURTESY. Suggesting you post a LINK to your products was not a hostile remark. You are going to have a tough time in life if you take well intentioned SUGGESTIONS from potential customers as "hostile". Geezez, you have the business accumen of 3rd grader (especially the "jackazz" comments - real class! ). What an absolute waste of time .

You just pissed about $5k in business down the toilet. Good job!

-Matt
Old 02-10-2006, 10:22 PM

06 SLK55
You are unfortunately too DENSE to see I was providing you a suggestion as a COURTESY. Suggesting you post a LINK to your products was not a hostile remark. You are going to have a tough time in life if you take well intentioned SUGGESTIONS from potential customers as "hostile". Geezez, you have the business accumen of 3rd grader (especially the "jackazz" comments - real class! ). What an absolute waste of time .

-Matt
Agreed...after reading this i don't think i would by from gtuning. I still can't believe his sig doesn't have a direct link to his website...

And knowing that on the internet you cannot see expressions and people often type steam of conscious...why would he the seller automatically assume the customer is and ***...sounds like and unsuccessful business venute in the makeing...
Old 02-11-2006, 12:07 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter

-Matt
Once again your "Pal" comment did not strike me as a suggestion other than giving me some sort of attitude. I do not know how do you usually speak to other people, but "pal" is not what I would use when making suggestions unless you want to start a fight.

I'm guessing you will be getting some Lorinser products very soon then. Even tho not from me, looking forward to see your car. Just hope you are not saying it and not doing it.

Last edited by FrankW; 02-11-2006 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:23 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by Falco
Agreed...after reading this i don't think i would by from gtuning. I still can't believe his sig doesn't have a direct link to his website...

And knowing that on the internet you cannot see expressions and people often type steam of conscious...why would he the seller automatically assume the customer is and ***...sounds like and unsuccessful business venute in the makeing...
The last I checked the link is active from clicking our banner.

True, I cannot see his expression from his post, but that makes all that much important to make sure you always type in a good manner.

If you guys have taken offense I apologies, but by no mean I feel bad for not help saving you guys cost on modifications.

Last edited by FrankW; 02-11-2006 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:34 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Lorinser special

15% off all body styling kits

20% off wheels

We can save you more if you are looking to purchase the kit as well as wheels.