Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** 55 Heads Project ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Hey crazy show car homey! Crap you probably got the fastest car here, **** your car has no drag since you got so much polish on the hotrod, the car's like glass! Actually all kidding aside, thank you bro for the kind words, hurts like a bad thing when loved ones get taken away, but the only way i've been able to keep my head up is knowing, they are not suffering anymore! Thanks man, much love and repsect! Oh yeah haven't had a chance to re-dyno the car after it went into def-con 5 and ran pig rich, and now with more compression, and i'm guessing the dyno got there printer fixed, i should go back before the coolers and the new tune. But the car made 578rwhp running ultra rich!

SCAM PART TWO!!!

Here's a little secrect you should never repair heads unless you know what your doing! Check these pics out!

Can you see the problem in the first pic? Check out the cam bores!!! See here's the problem! Scammers don't care what they sell! The con-artist was gonna have the heads welded back up and re-honed out! What people don't understand is, the heads are heat treated, and unless you know what your doing, when you weld the head you are actually making the head soft! The heads will warp easier, and also cause the valvetrain to flex!

See this scammer found out i seen the heads and immediatley went and got the heads picked up hoping i wouldn't expose him, but i couldn't let this crap happen! We all seen what Stephen did with his cooler project, Malcom, and this clown now! Money don't come easy, and no one deserves to be scammed! Plus people are telling me they are getting my heads, listen guys, there has only been 4 sets done, and i know who has what, buyer beware! if there are any concerns just pm me!

Do you guys see the junk he works with? Who goes and gets scrap casting to sell to people, but when people talk a big game, some times the wool will get pulled over!

Any how enough of that! Just a question to everyone, who would be interested in showing up for a 55 shootout at Toronto Motorsports Park? Let me know as a few of use want to put something together!

Also who would love to see this scammer actually race his car? I will put up $20k to this liar if he is willing to race my friend jparch's car or my car, and we will run NO NITROUS, but he is well come to run ten bottles if he likes! We can do a live broadcast of the members that can't show up! Who wants to see our cars fly?
Attached Thumbnails *** 55 Heads Project ***-scamrus3.jpg   *** 55 Heads Project ***-scamrus4.jpg   *** 55 Heads Project ***-scamrus5.jpg  
Old 04-26-2007, 10:40 PM

2004 E55
Hey guys, these's been a few people asking me about 80mm TB's, it's been awhile and i haven't had a chance to help out, but i help you all out, my TB is a custom one, but you guys can all goto your dealer ship and grab a 80mm set that bolts right up with no mods!!!!!

Here's the partnumbers:
TB: 113 141 0525
Inlet: 113 140 0912

If you guys need the gasket partnumbers or y-pipe number just pm me! Hope that helps out guys!
Old 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Hey Bleek,

Good to see you back in action. My MB tech was asking about the progress of your car last week and unfortunately, I could not give him any updates.

How long will Cory and Brandon have your car? Are you also planning a trip to Colorado Sprigs?

I cannot wait to see your results. This is a modification that I would love to complete on my car but the juice would need to be worth the squeeze.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by bleek
Hey guys, these's been a few people asking me about 80mm TB's, it's been awhile and i haven't had a chance to help out, but i help you all out, my TB is a custom one, but you guys can all goto your dealer ship and grab a 80mm set that bolts right up with no mods!!!!!

Here's the partnumbers:
TB: 113 141 0525
Inlet: 113 140 0912

If you guys need the gasket partnumbers or y-pipe number just pm me! Hope that helps out guys!
An 80mm TB that bolts directly to a W211 E55 with no modification of any kind? What MB car does it come off of?
Old 04-27-2007, 12:15 AM

2004 E55
Hey Bleek,

Good to see you back in action. My MB tech was asking about the progress of your car last week and unfortunately, I could not give him any updates.

How long will Cory and Brandon have your car? Are you also planning a trip to Colorado Sprigs?

I cannot wait to see your results. This is a modification that I would love to complete on my car but the juice would need to be worth the squeeze.
Rock my man! I'm guessing Brandon will be about 3-4weeks on the car, as we are setting up two separate ecu's. I think i'm gonna fly in for a few days, are you buying first round?

An 80mm TB that bolts directly to a W211 E55 with no modification of any kind? What MB car does it come off of?
I thought you'd never ask! See this same scammer was claiming this TB combo as his own, grinding the partnumber off and attaching his own logo to it instead, acting all top secret and stuff! We are all suppose to help, so i figured everyone should benefit from it.

Rock it's off the 07 SL55, this same liar was telling people his TB combo was different and it wouldn't work just so he didn't lose any business, but in the same breath he'd tell people he wasn't making money, so if your not making, why not just share the info. He lied to my face about the part numbers when he was confronted, but the funny thing was my friend seen the inlet he was selling and i also got the info about the parts he ordered from my parts guy at the dealership, then he tried to lie to me about how he never got it from my dealership. Let me know what other info you guys might need!

Rock you coming up for the race? Should be fun to meet everyone, i guess we can all watch me break parts at the track! LOL! I'm actually hoping i don't break too many things since i opted not to run a slick, i went with the the drag radial, so that way i don't leave as hard off the line! Really sucks when i go nuts trying to make power but need to compensate to save parts!

I'm thinking about some runner-up prizes and third place prizes, what do you guys think about a Euro-command unit for a prize?
Old 04-27-2007, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Hey Bleek good to see your back - was wondering what happened...

Sounds like there is a scammer other than Malcolm on your thread. Who exactly are you referring to?
Old 04-27-2007, 03:49 AM

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
03 E55 AMG
Old 04-27-2007, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Buyer beware guys!! Personally I've been looking to get my heads done since this thread started and aside from my own cousin(who reads this forum), would only consider bleeks source as a 2nd option. Even then I would ship the to my cousin to deliever.

Take your time researching and really feel out these people who you are shipping your parts to. If someone ever butchered my heads and took my $ for it I would honestly beat their grandmother as payback. I just can't believe some people have the ***** to take on a $2-5K? part not knowing what they are doing.

Back to topic, Bleek, glad to see your still moving foward!! Things sound awesome over there. Hows the vaccum pump CC system progressing?? Mine has been slowed tremendously due to work, weather, life, etc....I did however pick up a very cool 3in idler pulley that has a gilmer pulley machined to its face. All I need to do now is relocate my cone filter to make room for the pump/bracket!!....which will take me forever like everything I attempt.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Bleek,

You have always been a HUGE asset to this forum and your car looks like it will go down in history as the fastest Mercedes of all time. I just don't understand why you are not "outing" this scammer so that others are not taken advantage of like Ted with the Malcolm experience.

Malcolm should have been outed a lonnnngggg time ago and I am so thankful that Ted finally brought it out in the open.

To say that someone is scamming all of us on the forum big time and then not reveal to us who that is.....

Keep us posted on the future mods you crazy Canadian!!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Wow... There is another scammer on the board and he is from Toronto?

Who the heck is it? I want to make sure I stay clear away from him.

Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Bleek,

You have always been a HUGE asset to this forum and your car looks like it will go down in history as the fastest Mercedes of all time. I just don't understand why you are not "outing" this scammer so that others are not taken advantage of like Ted with the Malcolm experience.

Malcolm should have been outed a lonnnngggg time ago and I am so thankful that Ted finally brought it out in the open.

To say that someone is scamming all of us on the forum big time and then not reveal to us who that is.....

Keep us posted on the future mods you crazy Canadian!!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Dave,

That's not a 2007 SL55 TB.. and it DOESN'T bolt up without modification. I've purchased an 80mm TB of every kind that MB makes to examine the differences.. I have a 2007 SL55 TB in my possession (had to come from Germany because it doesn't even exist in the N.A. parts catalogue yet) and it has a different lip, different Y-pipe configuration, and different wiring configuration than this one.

When I get home tonight, I'll take a pic of the different 80mm TBs side by side.

Originally Posted by Rock
Old 04-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'd be interested in flying in and watching a 55 showdown as long as it was on a weekend.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 PM

2004 E55
Stevebez, this lying weasel drives a sandblasted 2003 E55 AMG: Obsidian Black with a billion miles on it, and always has excusses on why the car doesn't run. I have never in my life seen such a butchered car, funny thing is now the heap is flagged by MB and he has zero warranty!

Nitro, hey man been awhile, yeah it seems like these weasels in sheeps clothing pop up every where! But whatever bro, thanks for the respect on the heads man, guess what my guy has a flow bench and he's not an engineer, i guess i love brownie points now! LOL! Nitro been in the same boat as you with the vacuum pump, too much family stuff, but i got the pump and all the pulleys and such, but now i have to get ARP to make a special longer stud for the balancer pulley so i can add my glimer pulley on the front, thought about running it off the front of the alternator or something, but i think safest bet is still off the crank. Plus i've been working on a smalli ice/water reservoir for my intercoolers, but i will actually get my projects done.

Jakpro1 i promised the mods i would not start another war, and it don't take a rocket scientist to see through his bull****. Anyways hows your hotrod coming along man, did i tell you i'm not racing you unless you give me ten cars! Thanks for being real my friend!

Guys inregards to the TB, do as you please, i was trying to help, but i guess some loser was gonna get upset, oh well! Listen if you want try it, the 07 SL55 inlet and TB combo bolted up to my car just fine with out wiring problems or anything, i also have the y-pipe partnumber here i forgot to post.
113 094 0003
again guys if you'd like use the part numbers if not buy the same thing with the part numbers ground off from malcom 2!

Blackbenz, we will definitley make it on the week end, should be fun, just gotta work out the format, should we do qualifying passes to get into the show, or just let all the 55's run and do eliminations right like that?
Old 04-29-2007, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well I am confused ....

It seems you are implying Vrus is the "other" scammer, but for some reason will not go the full length of saying so ... If its true then why not?

I think vrus has come through on allot of stuff for the guys on the board...

If its not vrus then who is it please...and if it is ... well just say so?

Old 04-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by bleek

Rock you coming up for the race? Should be fun to meet everyone, i guess we can all watch me break parts at the track! LOL! I'm actually hoping i don't break too many things since i opted not to run a slick, i went with the the drag radial, so that way i don't leave as hard off the line! Really sucks when i go nuts trying to make power but need to compensate to save parts!

Bleek, I'm not really all that far away (Cleveland). If the date works out, I'm there!!!!!

Heads, smeds............. spot me an 1/8 mile at the strip and I'll bring cold, hard $$$$.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
These head mod seems to be good and will cure some heating probs...

Are they going to be availible for sale ???
Old 04-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
It's quite simple... He knows that he can post whatever B.S. he wants and infer who he is talking about with no problems.. The minute he mentions a name it becomes slander and gets quite serious.

It is beyond me to understand what I could have possibly done to deserve this type of treatment. I've never taken a dollar from any human being and have dealt in financial transactions with probably half the people on this board.

I've been a part of different automotive communities since the mid 1990's and had the same screen name from the beginning... From Corvetteforum, 6speedonline, rennlist, mbworld, ferrarichat you can search to your hearts content and there is not 1 single negative post attached to my name in the last 10 years.

His words come from a person who seems to be so bitter and hell bent on smearing my reputation.. I've tried to live and let live, but he seems to take any opportunity he can to stir the pot.. It's so bad that he will say anything to make it look like I am wrong...

So... If he believes what he is saying is true, go the extra step and formally name the "scammer".. Then let the cards fall where they may...

I would think that the Mods & other people on the forum wouldnt want a scammer amongst them so we should either get rid of the scammer or get rid of the trouble maker.

Originally Posted by stevebez
Well I am confused ....

It seems you are implying Vrus is the "other" scammer, but for some reason will not go the full length of saying so ... If its true then why not?

I think vrus has come through on allot of stuff for the guys on the board...

If its not vrus then who is it please...and if it is ... well just say so?

Old 04-30-2007, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
I Know Nothing

Last edited by Yacht Master; 04-30-2007 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I think I am staying out of this thread from now on, not my fight.

Last edited by stevebez; 04-30-2007 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:25 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
I as well as many others on this forum have dealt with Vrus and have NOT had a bad experience with him. As far as I can see Vrus has tried to help others on here and has contributed in a positive way. Now I know that I haven't been around here that long but that is my .02. Having said that Bleek you seem to be a knowledgeable person when it comes to our rides and I am sorry to hear about your family loss! Remember guys we don't all have to get along but we can get our point across without bashing someone else.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 305-E55
Having said that Bleek you seem to be a knowledgeable person when it comes to our rides and I am sorry to hear about your family loss! Remember guys we don't all have to get along but we can get our point across without bashing someone else.
Very well put. Are you a lawyer or marriage counselor? lol
Old 04-30-2007, 12:49 PM

'10 E63
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Definitely not a lawyer!
Old 04-30-2007, 01:18 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Thanks........LOL, neither just someone that has been through a lot of BS.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 305-E55
Thanks........LOL, neither just someone that has been through a lot of BS.
Oh ok, so you're married
Old 04-30-2007, 01:56 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Oh ok, so you're married

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: *** 55 Heads Project ***