New Kleemann Products upto 700hp!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some nice cars ;)
New Kleemann Products upto 700hp!?

Ok.. got an update from kleemann today.
Pls tell me if this old news or is it something new.

we all know the stage4 kleemann cars do upto 640hp..Ofcourse that number is not exact.. but an estimate.

now the new products i was informed bout yesterday were as follows.

1> kleemann intercooler ( reduces temps to bout 15 C) ( any good/bad?)

2> kleemann fuel management system. ( and i am told a guy from Denmark is flying to Dubai next week to actually explain this new stuff... power gains are expected anywhere from 30 to 40 hp... its an expensive mod however...alot of things are involved...blah blah)

3> kleemann suspension programing ( i got a ride in the kleemann cls 55 yesterday with the new suspension programing done to it.. and i must say... i could feel a huge difference in the body roll department...)

NOW... besides these mods... the kleemann ppl here r doing something they call "Water Injections" its a kit made by a company called Aqua mist. Hadnt had time to research on this but they claim really great results from this kit.

Also the kleemann Managing director in Denamrk and here in the middle east r claiming an e55 with more than 700 hp (crank). I am a bit skeptical... but hey....they are atleast working and will have something soon for the media.

wanted to share this info i got from kleemann middle east to u guys. Not planning on doing any of this YET.
( and another bit of info.. kleemann has only 4 main head offices in the world.. 1 colorado spring 2 denamrk 3 malaysia and 4 Dubai )

pls share ur inputs.

-K
Old 04-26-2007, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
haven't heard anything about their water injection or fuel managment. how expensive are they talking and when will it be ready for market?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by KamzAmg

we all know the stage4 kleemann cars do upto 640hp..Ofcourse that number is not exact.. but an estimate.

2> kleemann fuel management system. ( and i am told a guy from Denmark is flying to Dubai next week to actually explain this new stuff... power gains are expected anywhere from 30 to 40 hp... its an expensive mod however...alot of things are involved...blah blah)

3> kleemann suspension programing ( i got a ride in the kleemann cls 55 yesterday with the new suspension programing done to it.. and i must say... i could feel a huge difference in the body roll department...)

NOW... besides these mods... the kleemann ppl here r doing something they call "Water Injections" its a kit made by a company called Aqua mist. Hadnt had time to research on this but they claim really great results from this kit.

Also the kleemann Managing director in Denamrk and here in the middle east r claiming an e55 with more than 700 hp (crank). I am a bit skeptical... but hey....they are atleast working and will have something soon for the media.

wanted to share this info i got from kleemann middle east to u guys. Not planning on doing any of this YET.
( and another bit of info.. kleemann has only 4 main head offices in the world.. 1 colorado spring 2 denamrk 3 malaysia and 4 Dubai )

pls share ur inputs.

-K

K,

The new products are actually available already in Germany.

PS: Not sure about Aqua mist.

Cheers,

Adam

Last edited by AdamG@NorCal; 04-26-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:21 AM

1973 Yugo
anyone can do meth/water for way less than kleemann will charge but since they are the experts
Old 04-26-2007, 02:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by cicbenz
anyone can do meth/water for way less than kleemann will charge but since they are the experts
yes, anyone can bolt it on but there aren't many people that can tune ignition and afr's to get the hp out of it.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015

pls share ur inputs.

-K
hmmmm Dubi thats not that far away from me..... hopes for mods my be possible now.
You see i live i kuwait and do not trust garages to do things to a car like a 55k while still keeping it reliable.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:32 AM

07 S65
Does anyone know what intercooler he's talking about?
Old 04-26-2007, 06:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Also curious - I am checking with Kleeman UK if they know anything about it ... It may be for the Kleemann blower and not the AMG blower I think.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:38 AM

A slow Tahoe!
What kind of 1/4 mile times can you get with a stage 4 kit?
Old 04-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haven't heard anything about the kleemann fuel management system and kleemann suspension programing but i've hard of their intercooler kit. Actually i thought they scraped the intercooler kit because it was too expensive to produce?

Not sure about the water injections as well but i can see how this would definitely be a benefit.

Tell them to give you more info on that 700hp E55.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2018 E63S,
Adding an Aquamist system to an MBZ seems like a PITA for a daily driver. Every couple of tanks of gas, you have to refil your water tank. Great for a weekend/toy, but not so great for something youre driving around town on a daily basis. The fact that they are using aquamist instead of a proprietary system also seems cheesy. Forced induction guys have been using water/methanol injection for a long time. This is nothing ground breaking.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
I had a custom kit developed for me by Richard (the owner of ERL/Aquamist) in the UK over a year ago. His stuff is used by alot of racers including the Subaru Rally team.

This kit is the ultimate system for water/meth injection.

If it is looked at for the sole purpose of COOLING (using it as a water injection system only) then there is no retuning necessary.. You just need to make sure the correct jet size is used so you dont lean out your fuel mixture too much and cause detonation.

If you look at the kit as a means to try and increase power (using it as meth injection) then it is pointless unless you have the ECU mapped accordingly to make the timing alot more aggressive so that it can take advantage of the meth.

Refilling the tank is not a major issue.. If you size the tank properly, you will refill the distilled water once for every 2 tanks of gas.

Here are some pics of my kit:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by SmokinV10
Adding an Aquamist system to an MBZ seems like a PITA for a daily driver. Every couple of tanks of gas, you have to refil your water tank. Great for a weekend/toy, but not so great for something youre driving around town on a daily basis. The fact that they are using aquamist instead of a proprietary system also seems cheesy. Forced induction guys have been using water/methanol injection for a long time. This is nothing ground breaking.
You have a trunk that can fit 3 dead (or alive) Cambodian hookers in it, throw a couple gallons of distilled water in there and you're set, it really doesn't sound like that much of a PITA to me.

Anything that can cool an M113 is a good mod.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

pls share ur inputs.

-K
Please tell me more about this suspension tuning upgrade. What was done and what kind of cost are we looking at? Did they mention if the products were available for release yet?

Thanks for the info. If it makes the car stiffer maybe I wont be selling my E55 after all.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Evotech has over some time now 700+ HP E55... It does over (340km on the road) and now working on 800HP E55 kit and they are going to bring it here....
Old 04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
Evotech has over some time now 700+ HP E55... It does over (340km on the road) and now working on 800HP E55 kit and they are going to bring it here....
Correct, Evotech has these products out a year ago. For 800 hp package, it was close to being 50,000 euros.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
You have a trunk that can fit 3 dead (or alive) Cambodian hookers in it, throw a couple gallons of distilled water in there and you're set, it really doesn't sound like that much of a PITA to me.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Well they do have a new "intercooler" setup - dont know if its an IC or heatexchanger or both. But hand made blah blah blah ... Arn't they all hand made?

But the good news they say its worth 50-60 hp!!!

The bad news is that it costs (here in the UK) in excees of £7500 (~$15,000)....

No wonder they are not advertising it ...