Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wow, what a poser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
does your brothers motor look like this?

Last edited by tommy25000; 11-08-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by tommy25000
I doubt that. When you buy a AMG badged SL500 like my brother did it does not say anywhere in the papperwork that you have an AMG car....Nor does the stealership sell it as an AMG car. The just have the badge IMO to show that it's an AMG kit. Now if the car had a E63 badge and it was not then yes there would be seroius lawsuits but not for an AMG badge.
[/QUOTE]

Lol. First off, if he wanted a E55 he could have gotten one for the same price as his SL. Second....he has the AMG KIT. He konws that he does not have a SL 55. You're just too dumb to understand i guess

Last edited by user 76208202; 11-08-2007 at 02:02 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by YSP KING
Wait....he didn't want a better car, but paid for it anyways?
He wanted the SL. Not all people NEED or WANT the E55/E63. You and I both konw for the cost of a SL he could have gotten a E55...but he chose not to. If i were him i would have gotten a CLS55......but diffrent strokes for diffrent fokes.

EDIT: I don't konw why YSP KING deleted his post

Last edited by user 76208202; 11-08-2007 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 AM

E 211
Originally Posted by Amiricanmade

Lol. First off, if he wanted a E55 he could have gotten one for the same price as his SL. Second....he has the AMG KIT. He konws that he does not have a SL 55. You're just too dumb to understand i guess [/QUOTE]

His brothers motor does not look like that but his VIN say AMG sport package. Maybe that got put on the VIN in the US. And if someone has a car with the sport package AMG five spoke wheels that say AMG take them off b/c the dealer put in the US.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:31 AM

2004 S55 AMG
Normally I don't like to feed the trolls...however...

ATTENTION Amiricanmade and/or any other poser/poseurs, azzclowns, etc.

THIS is what makes an AMG an AMG (Notice the nameplate on top of the motor? And I know that some AMGs [either G-wagons or MLs] don't have the nameplate, so please don't even start) :

[/QUOTE]

That's it. Period. End of story. Not body kits, wheels, brakes, or even seats. And if you don't agree and still think you have an AMG, grab your (non-AMG) VIN and try to register at the official M-B AMG website HERE. Guess what, you're not getting in. But please feel free to contact them directly and plead your case and tell them all about the AMG features on your non-AMG M-B. It's not going to change a thing, so get the fug over it.

Here's another way to look at it. Rosie O'Donnell and Tera Patrick are both women. You can throw all the money plastic surgery can buy at Rosie to make her try to look like Tera, but on the inside, she still Rosie.

Non-AMG M-B cars are outstanding vehicles on their own right and merits, this badging crap cheapens the brand and trying to make yourself look like something you're not. That's posing, which no doubt has its roots in some deep seated personality flaw...

Sorry but now I got to go. Jessica Biel is knocking on my door to pick me up in her McLaren SLR to bring to a meeting with the President so I can balance the budget, end the war, brings the Jews and Arabs together, cure AIDS and cancer, implement universal/free health care (and I mean universal, as in the entire UNIVERSE), and a couple of other odds and ends I should have the time to do before lunch...
Old 11-08-2007, 08:56 AM
dsb
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 slk55
^^^^^^^^^^
Haha. Good shtuff Mang. You are a true hero.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML63
Dude you need to chill you ****in bold old man. The ///M badge on the steering wheels/wheels/****-knob is the same ****. The AMG kit on a NON-AMG car is basically the same thing. AMG does not mean hand built motor...they also sell parts. Ever heard of the AMG kit? lol And BTW...i never claimed that AMG shipped those cars with the badge, i said they come like that from the dealership which means someone could not konw what an AMG is, or someone could think the car has AMG features (that is had).

And dude, if you're sad....don't PM me asking you to stop bashin you. Thanks.
Hey dummy.. Yes.. there is an AMG kit, and an actual AMG car. Yes there is a Mtech kit and an M car. However just adding a kit or buying one with an AMG badge does not make it an AMG. ONLY a hand built engine makes it an AMG. Did you know you can order an AMG without an AMG body kit.. and you know what? Its still an AMG because it will have a hand built motor.

I didn't know being in my 30's was considered an old man. Thanks for letting me know. Now why don't you get off your mommies computer and go get an education.

Thanks!

your pal AMGMark

AMG Private Lounge member

Last edited by amgmark; 11-08-2007 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
Normally I don't like to feed the trolls...however...

ATTENTION Amiricanmade and/or any other poser/poseurs, azzclowns, etc.

THIS is what makes an AMG an AMG (Notice the nameplate on top of the motor? And I know that some AMGs [either G-wagons or MLs] don't have the nameplate, so please don't even start) :

That's it. Period. End of story. Not body kits, wheels, brakes, or even seats. And if you don't agree and still think you have an AMG, grab your (non-AMG) VIN and try to register at the official M-B AMG website HERE. Guess what, you're not getting in. But please feel free to contact them directly and plead your case and tell them all about the AMG features on your non-AMG M-B. It's not going to change a thing, so get the fug over it.

Here's another way to look at it. Rosie O'Donnell and Tera Patrick are both women. You can throw all the money plastic surgery can buy at Rosie to make her try to look like Tera, but on the inside, she still Rosie.

Non-AMG M-B cars are outstanding vehicles on their own right and merits, this badging crap cheapens the brand and trying to make yourself look like something you're not. That's posing, which no doubt has its roots in some deep seated personality flaw...

Sorry but now I got to go. Jessica Biel is knocking on my door to pick me up in her McLaren SLR to bring to a meeting with the President so I can balance the budget, end the war, brings the Jews and Arabs together, cure AIDS and cancer, implement universal/free health care (and I mean universal, as in the entire UNIVERSE), and a couple of other odds and ends I should have the time to do before lunch...[/QUOTE]

I dunno what the last part of your post was, and i dunno if you are a moron or what.....I don't drive a MB with a AMG kit....nor did i say anywhere on the forum i did. I simply said many come with the AMG badge so lets not flame too hard.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM

2007 E63, Audi S4, 1965 Goat
Merc on Merc hate....what a shame
Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by amgmark
So not only am I old but a "***" too. I guess it's better than being a douche bag..

That's the point.. It doesn't come from the factory with an AMG badge unless it is an AMG. I would raise hell if a dealer tried to pass off a non AMG car with an AMG badge..

Yes, I do drive a BMW. The C63 wasn't out and I needed to sell my C32. There weren't any 2007 C AMG's so I really didn't have a choice.

Well then go to your local MB dealer and raise hell.....see if you don't get kicked off the lot in 5min. Dude.....people that buy a SL500(atleast the only person i konw, who's my brother) with the AMG badge KONW that their car is NOT an AMG. But the badge is on there becusae it has some AMG parts. I did not kown that the badge was put on by the dealer. I though the cars that had the AMG kit had the badge from factory.....owell. Live and learn. I still don't think it's a big deal. I hope no body on here buy a E63 becuase it has a AMG badge and only becuase it has a AMG badge. People i know with E55s got the car becusae of the true performance and luxury. Period.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by amgmark
Who's stuck up? You came on to a thread I was posting on calling my car crap and acting like an a$$hole. You act like you know everything about M cars and AMG's but you obviously don't know **** dumbass.

You are obviously a troll that comes here to stir up **** and its evident from you jerk *** posts.

LOL! I don't need to use anything to get laid. I am happily married thanks!

Why would I want to PM you? Are you getting lonely?

You are the same person that thinks gettin 400whp out of a 335 would make the M3 worthless. YOU HAVE PM'D ME......SO WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU PM ME. LOL this is entertainment to me...my Poly Sci class does suck, messin with you makes it fun.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
You are the same person that thinks gettin 400whp out of a 335 would make the M3 worthless. YOU HAVE PM'D ME......SO WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU PM ME. LOL this is entertainment to me...my Poly Sci class does suck, messin with you makes it fun.
Please feel free to show me where I said anything about the M3 being worthless.. go ahead.. I'm waiting..

I pm'ed you once to tell you how childish you are.. I think you are proving my point well.. thanks
Old 11-08-2007, 12:19 PM

G55
my Poly Sci class does suck, messin with you makes it fun.
It ALL makes perfect sense now.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by YSP KING
It ALL makes perfect sense now.

There you are buddy. How come you deleted your last post after i replied? Had nothing nice to say i guess
Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 PM

2007 E63, Audi S4, 1965 Goat
Would someone lock this thread...this is getting ridiculous.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Lol, i thought of this thread last night. I'm driving home from dinner with my wife last night & approach an S class with S55, AMG, & V12 Biturbo badges on it, but of course no exhaust & regular body kit/rims. We pulled up next to him & just laughed.

Some people...
Old 11-08-2007, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
Originally Posted by MiamiE55
Lol, i thought of this thread last night. I'm driving home from dinner with my wife last night & approach an S class with S55, AMG, & V12 Biturbo badges on it, but of course no exhaust & regular body kit/rims. We pulled up next to him & just laughed.

Some people...

lol. I guess somehow he had a 5.5 s/c + V12 TT. lol
Old 11-08-2007, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Can you spot the poser?? lol...

Attached Thumbnails Wow, what a poser-996-replica1170841301.jpg   Wow, what a poser-24846858wq0.jpg   Wow, what a poser-ferr-40.jpg   Wow, what a poser-lambocar16.jpg  
Old 11-08-2007, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
RAZZLE DAZZLE...
Attached Thumbnails Wow, what a poser-4da8_1.jpg   Wow, what a poser-45d6_1.jpg  
Old 11-08-2007, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
my pen fell on the ground.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:58 PM

2004 S55 AMG
I think some of us are having a difficult time have an intelligent conversation with Mr. Amiricanmade, for well, obvious reasons. While I'm happy that we could entertain him during his poli-sci class, which he'll no doubt fail, I'd like to quote Code 3 Performance's post in another thread reference Jag S-type R...

What we have here with Mr. Amiricanmade, as I eluded to in one of my previous posts, is a troll. Against my better judgment, well, I fed him. But in the interest in the collective forum community, and to quote Code 3, here's some interesting troll related information...

Thanks for coming, you've been a wonderful audience, I'll be here all week and be sure to tip your waitress!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Ya posers suck! However, the non-AMG's you claim that add the AMG badge are actually AMGs. My brother picked up his SL500 with the AMG body-kit from the dealership and it came with a AMG kit. If you have the AMG kit on it technically it is an AMG....not a E63/C63/SL63 but a AMG never the less.
TOTALLY disagree!!!!

just because you bought a car with a AMG kit and wheels, does NOT make it "AMG."

what makes the car an AMG is the E N G I N E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:11 PM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Good for you. To me it's not a big deal. We know what's what...and i don't really flame on people who buy a MB with a AMG kid and put the AMG badge.
If i did then i guess i would have to have a really big problem with BMW. They came out with the 330 ZHP that had the ///M badge on the wheels, steering wheel, and shift konb. Now did anyone come out and bash BMW? No...the MB dealers are doing the same thing. Like Ghostrider said, it's all how you look at it.
I might be an idiot, but at least I know how to spell!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:13 PM

2007 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by OPALW208
TOTALLY disagree!!!!

just because you bought a car with a AMG kit and wheels, does NOT make it "AMG."

what makes the car an AMG is the E N G I N E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al,
Stop feeding the troll and go verify whether we are having the BBQ on Saturday.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Originally Posted by vegastrashed
Al,
Stop feeding the troll and go verify whether we are having the BBQ on Saturday.
it's fun to mess with idiots =) especially when it's slow at work....hahaaha

but yeah, I guess my last CLK430 was an AMG as well because it had the amg body kit and the amg wheels........BUT DAMN!!!, that would make EVERY CLK430 an AMG because EVERY FRICKING ONE OF THEM CAME WITH THE KIT AND RIMS!!!!! There are ZERO non-AMG's that come badged from the Factory as AMG.

I'll let everybody know if the BBQ is canceled or not by Thursday , latest.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wow, what a poser