Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1000 HP AMGs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 10:33 PM

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Havoc
Hey New2this, I totally agree with you and I feel the same way as you do. But you don't have to explain anything to this G55K guy.

G55K, I need to call you out! I call BS on the BS Police!!

G55K, How do you think I would respond when you are talking trash about VRP (and in a personal manner) in another thread and then come here to "his thread" and ask us questions about "his" projects?
I don't consider you a threat, but you do stink! What are you Really up too?

Call me out? On what? How am I a threat? I stink? That's harsh!

Good luck with your car, I can't wait to see some numbers.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by Yacht Master
See Havoc the secret is out, "lagniappe"
Yep, you all ready busted me on that one. The Secret is out! I'm a French Joke!
I'm Guilty Officer...Your Honor, No Contest!
Congress…. I didn't see anything and I can't recall what I was told at this time! That's a Bad one!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by New2this
I guess Internet Racing Rules then.

I've been close to the race car business a long time. I know how it goes. Somebody from the SIDELINES is throwing pot shots at the guys on the field who actually have some skin in the game.

A RennTech 65 car, with nothing but suspension mods, and maybe a little squeeze, can get 10.9... I'm pretty sure, that my car will be able to attain low to mid 10s... IF I WANTED IT TOO...

Now, I obviously don't have it finished, and I have to give credit where credit is due, getting it to the ground, will be a challenge that I have addressed, but refuse to test due to the desirablity of the car. But, it' not likes its beyond me to break a few parts now and then.

So, I guess we'll have to see. The estimated to to completion is mid to late April.
We have somthing in common. I also have been in this racing game a long time. I've been though crazy projects like yours but the fastest cars that I've owned are typically the ones that stick to proven methods. Not trying to bash on you and I truly do appreciate and respect people who step out of the box.

Also, I've had "skin in the game" on many, many projects. I'm not affilated with any tuner but have owned cars built by Lingenfelter, Kleemann, EVOMS, and Heffner. All were great experiences. The only tough go that I've ever had have been with one off projects. Hopefully your experience will be different.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by juicee63
Im sitting here wondering how on earth either of you will hit low 10 seconds in California???? I can understand an 8 second nova, but there is no way , none that I have seen here or anywhere else in the world to launch a benz to achieve low 10s pass..JMHO in order to achieve low 10 seconds you will need a 1.4-1.5 60 ft, the trap speeds I can see but not the ET's cars are too heavy and too hard to launch hard
Is there a different measure of elapsed time in California? Didn't a guy with a CL600 with a computer upgrade run high 10's? Let's put it this way, If you have a 1000 HP V12TT in a SL body, you better run low 10's on a semi decent tire. FYI my 3650 LB Supra ran a 9.83 @141 with 660RWHP and a 1.55 60' time. Not exactly a torque monster either. Get me to a nice sea-level track with an SL that dyno's 850 RWHP on a slick and I will give you a 9 second time slip. Things should not be deemed impossible because they have not been accomplished before. The laws of physics don't change.

Last edited by MarkoCL65; 02-17-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by G55K
Call me out? On what? How am I a threat? I stink? That's harsh! Good luck with your car, I can't wait to see some numbers.
You’re Not a threat, but you do stink! I smell a sneaky skunk because you trash talk about VRP but then you come to their thread asking all sorts of questions. What gives?

I am harsh, I'm Havoc. Yo bro, no harsh feelings though. I love everyone and you have the right to say anything weather negative or positive. I for one understands that more than you'll ever know. For I fight for it!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 PM

Yo Back Seat Police, there is no need to interrogate the Havoc!
I can give a rats butt if you’ve modded cars for 100 years or how ever much you spend on your cheep Mitsubishi.
Keep your silly comments like… “that guru is all talk because no one has posted any performance numbers or taken one of these cars to the track” to yourself. If you want to speak to him, talk to him directly. I don’t want to hear it. WTF! Of course there is not documented numbers…No one has taken the 55 Kompressor this far. Have you ever taken apart a 55 Kompressor? I didn't think so and neither have I, but he has! The Havoc will Not be persuaded! I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else, but only to myself.
Actually, I have worked with a shop that has taken a 55 engine apart. It's a stout piece. There's another twin turbo'd AMG 55 being built in my neck of the woods. Simplier in design but is building huge HP. Should be unleased sometime soon. In other words, someone has taken the 55 engine this far.

The Mitsubishi was an awesome car. Unlike some people I'm not a brand snob and I appreciate any car that can perform. I'll be honest, it was actually one of my favorite projects. The GT2 is now my favorite and also the fastest built car that I've owned. Oh yeah, I actually race my cars and don't brag about hypothetical numbers.

This is my favorite part, "I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else." Yet, I post in a public forum?

Also, please don't make up quotes.

Good luck to "The Havoc"
Old 02-17-2008, 10:51 PM

You’re Not a threat, but you do stink! I smell a sneaky skunk because you trash talk about VRP but then you come to their thread asking all sorts of questions. What gives?

I am harsh, I'm Havoc. Yo bro, no harsh feelings though. I love everyone and you have the right to say anything weather negative or positive. I for one understands that more than you'll ever know. For I fight for it!
Cool, we're back on track. I sincerely don't mean to trash your project and do hope that it works out for you. All in good fun!

You're right, I do stink, been skiing all day and haven't showered yet. We're have a banner snow year out in Colorado.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by G55K
There's another twin turbo'd AMG 55 being built in my neck of the woods. Simplier in design but is building huge HP. Should be unleased sometime soon. In other words, someone has taken the 55 engine this far.
Details please. Pm me if you dont want to post here.

Havoc- just let the products speak for themselves. Your cocky attitude just reflects poorly upon yourself and some may think you are a representative of VRP and that would negatively reflect on them. Wait for your car to be done, then post dyno's and then show timeslips. All this **** talking is not neccessary and to me is just alot of hot air. As of right now, your car is slower than alot of people you are talking down to.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=jangy;2659565]First off, the spot for B.S. police is taken as are the apprenticeships, so back your butt up. NOBODY has even attempted the things on these cars that VRP and even crazier (Havoc) are trying. If you did your homework BEFORE spurting your knowledge, you would see that.

You can say that you are off to put 6 turbos on your car, but this is actually real. I go and see Havoc's car on an almost weekly basis.

The only snow around here is blowing up your nose. You end up in the same spot that the newbs go. Why? Because of your attitude.[/QUOT

I missed this post. Sorry, how do I back myself up?

Again, a twin turbo'd 55 engine has been attempted before. The big difference is the fact that you can currently drive one of them. Oh yeah, it doesn't count if you don't post on the forum.

Where do newbs go? What's this place that I'm going to end up?
Old 02-18-2008, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Havoc- just let the products speak for themselves. Your cocky attitude just reflects poorly upon yourself and some may think you are a representative of VRP and that would negatively reflect on them. Wait for your car to be done, then post dyno's and then show timeslips. All this **** talking is not neccessary and to me is just alot of hot air. As of right now, your car is slower than alot of people you are talking down to.
VRP doesn't need me to speak on their behalf. Their products already speak for themselves and if you check on their website Havoc is not listed as an employed or partnered associate. If anyone thinks I'm related to VRP in any way, then that is just foolish. Havoc likes to talk because in the real world he can't. But when people talk trash about VRP and especially the Boss, then I'll be the first one to stand up and defend them and him. VRP goes out of their way to please their customers and their builds come from deep within their hearts and souls. I'm not trying to have the fastest car. I’m not going for a record here. I'm going for a special and unique build, not the fastest. Don't hate the Havoc because I'm the only one that is willing to keep Victor's original engine build alive. I think that qualifies me the most to talk trash. Dude, don't take what Havoc says so personal. You Are right, it is only hot air. My SL is only a car and these letters I'm typing are only words. Actions are far worse. This is no excuse but I guess I need to take this time to explain my screen name “Havoc”. Everyone, Please don’t take offense to any of my words. Ever! Why? Because I live in a world of Havoc by choice. 330 days a year for 4 ½ years in the redzone in a warzone plays Hovoc on the mind. I think that gives me the right to talk trash about my piece of crap car if I want to and for you to thrash me if you want to. It’s all good brothers, it’s all good!

Last edited by Havoc; 02-18-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Hey Project55, you know I was going to respond to this one!
Of course Havoc is a clown and he wouldn't have it any other way!

Your "Project" should include laser eye surgery because if you actually read my posting correctly, you will notice that VRP has nothing to do with that response. It's about my SL55 in general and in stock form.

Negative buddy, VRP is A OK with me laying it on thick. Any other Tuner would be worried, but Not VRP! Shove that in your intake and blow it out of your exhaust!
Son! Sounds like you got some schrapnel wounds to the head!

Stop creating a BS war zone. No one has put Vadim and Vic down here. Everyone here is hoping nothing but the best for VRP and their clientel but it does not mean that folks can't have some questions.

You're the only dope on here running your mouth. You sound like a newbie! Oh that's because u r a newbie!!

Whether you think so or not you do represent VRP as a client so now the Eyes will definitely be on you and the progress they make on your SL. I'm sure if your car could talk it would tell you to sit in the back seat dumb dumb!

Guys around here are into go not talk and show.

This is taking nothing away from VRP!

It's just that your presumptous rants and putting down other folks cars is truly stupid and annoying. Especially the put downs you are making against long standing influential members whom you obviously don't know.

I'm pretty surprised that Vadim and Vic are not telling you to calm down and STFU but it would be nice if they put a muzzle on your flappin beek! You sound like some arrogant Jerkoff calling folks out,putting them down when you have not even proven a damn thing yet.

Get your car done first and then you can start blowing and shooting crap out that pie hole in the middle of that butter face of yours.

I'm sure it will be impressive but take it down a few notches until it's done,proven and on the road,or even in a European magazine. Jeez!!!!

We all want to see you have some success with the VRP works but the way your running your mouth here could quickly make many feel different about you and VRP having positive success with your car or anyone else's.

Relax and be humble!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 02-18-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Guys, guys...

Havoc is just really excited about his build, and so are we...

We really dont know what the outcome will be, we are just going based on our goals, and hopefully we will hit them..

Vadim and I wanted to see 2 x 1000hp AMGs.. one in the 65 lineup and one in the 55 lineup. I was originally going to do all this on my own E55, but I was itching to skip forward and do up a 65 instead .. When I mentioned it in passing to Havoc, he jumped on it and wanted to continue the build on his SL.

Let's just wait and see what happens. We'll let it all unfold here.. If it works or doesn't you guys will know about it..

Peace everyone..
Old 02-18-2008, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ProjectC55
:
Guys around here are into go not talk and show.
It's just that your presumptous rants and putting down other folks cars is truly stupid and annoying. Especially the put downs you are making against long standing influential members whom you obviously don't know.
Get your car done first and then you can start blowing and shooting crap out that pie hole in the middle of that butter face of yours.
We all want to see you have some success with the VRP works but the way your running your mouth here could quickly make many feel different about you and VRP having positive success with your car or anyone else's.
Relax and be humble!
Alright Boss, But let me get one more in with this kid...

Havoc Never Relaxes!
,and my SL has No Back Seat…Who’s the Dumb Dumb NOW! Oh, Sorry, you probably never saw an SL before.

Havoc has you like a Puppet and it shows how Strong your Big Insecurities actually are because you’re Affected just by the Silly Words of Havoc! Don’t get all Emotional and let your Large Ovaries get you all pumped up on Estrogen!

Look, Havoc is Here to Create Havoc with His Build! Period! I can Care Less about what you Think of Me Personally because you Don’t Know Me Personally. I like you ProjectC55 and to show you, here is a little advice:

YOU NEED To Go Buy some Wood, Build a Bridge, and Get Over It!

Semper Fi,
Havoc Out!

Last edited by Havoc; 02-18-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
NO WAY!!!!

Carl and Ahmad...uh oh....LOL! Go get him boys!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
jimmy...er, i mean havoc needs to relax.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
Gents, gents - common! We are all in this for a common cause.

Please lets enjoy each others humor and lets not humor each other.

Here is the latest:

1. I am working with several vendors to bring the cost of intercooler upgrade to as most affordable level as possible. I need a stock 600 and 65, so we can have a definitive before and after. I will post further updates on pricing and contents of the kit this week.

2. I am starting on fitting twin GT4082 in the back where the mufflers are and routing them to front turbos. As I stated from the beginning, our goal was to make 1000 reliable HP and be able to pass smog. By retaining stock turbos and compounding the boost we are able to keep bottom end TQ and add top end HP from big turbos. This setup also allows us to return car to previous power levels in case smog test is needed. In addition, this kit will fit all R230 SLs making it portable and easy to install and thus expanding it's market appeal.

As far as stock fueling system, it will definitely be upgraded. I will post details as we get closer.

Stay Tuned and thank you for listening!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Look Guys and Especially you Blackbenzz and ProjectC55, I’ll calm down and try not to cause Too Much Havoc through my build with my words. Yes I’m a Newbie and Yes I have a Slow and Plain SL and Yes I Don’t Know it All. You guys are probably the best around if I could only get to know each every one of you. I don’t Mean to Insult and Degrade Anyone. I Sincerely Apologize to you Blackbenzz, ProjectC55 and Anyone Else if I Have.
I’ll change my screen name from Havoc to Hushpuppy!

Last edited by Havoc; 02-18-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K

Last edited by E55 RUSS; 02-18-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vadim @ VRP
I am starting on fitting twin GT4082 in the back where the mufflers are and routing them to front turbos.
Vadim, Will you keep the intake for the twin GT4082 turbos in the rear of the car or route that to the front as well?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Can you drive with this set up in rain ???
Old 02-18-2008, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I’ll change my screen name from Havoc to Hushpuppy!
No! How about Jacka@s!!!!!

Ah,Fits perfect Jarhead!! Use the above name whichever you like best!! No women,no sex!
That's where all this pent up angst,ranting , frustration, and havoc is coming from!

You need a women dammitt Havoc

I don't think it should matter what she'd look like to you either just get one! Even if she's bald and has one god damn tooth in her rotten mouth! Too many hairy asses around you when your showering I'd suppose! Your not gettin any!

Like my younger brother would have said "Siemper Fi my guy"!
I'm done commenting on you and your jerkyboy character here. It's boring! Havoc

Next!! Back on topic 1000whp AMG please!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 02-18-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ProjectC55
You need a women dammitt Havoc
Next!! Back on topic 1000whp AMG please!
You're Right! Yes I do!
Moving On...
Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
oh my god....now i have passed my 2 hour reading for this thread......
I WANT TO SEE 1000 HP AMG.
good work so far gents.the best luck for you.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

VRP 65's vs the Brabus V12 BEAST!!

Hurry up Vic and Vadim we wanna see that car already!!

You're killin us!

BRABUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kog5Y-NE7Aw
Old 02-18-2008, 07:34 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Does anyone know what a stock SL55 runs the 1/4 in?

Last edited by Tech-Tune; 02-18-2008 at 07:37 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 1000 HP AMGs