Tunning Horrific Nightmare

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Does this Oliver guy work with any other companies???

-Ghost
Oliver is Evotech man! That is what we have been discussing here for 9 to 10 pgs.

I'd stick with Kleeman,or Renntech if you r talking about tuning your CLK430. I'm not sure if VRP would have a tune for your ar unless they refer you to powerchips. I feel Kleeman or Renntech would be the way to go for our older BoschME2.0 and 2.8 ECU cars.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by 040SLK32
I don't understand your point at all. Ballsy already asked EE for the same things he just posted, and got the "F**K you."

This thread was started because EE didn't take care of the OP.

Who cares if EE's previous customers came out of the closet and told everybody about EE frying their ECU's? That has absolutely NOTHING to do with EE rectifying the OP's problems.

If EE took care of the OP in the first place, all these stories from their previous customers would NOT have come out of the closet...............
What do you mean whats my point? I wasnt making a Point i was saying yes thats fair. who are you anyways with 4 posts? were you there when he asked for this stuff? do you know anything?

ballz this has nuttin to do with you I just dont get this guy!
Old 02-06-2008, 05:56 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by BallzyS55
when we bought this car not from an auction, but from a dealer, and we sure as hell did our homework on title, and it's clear. It's 100k car, please don't tell me that my car was a hunk of crap before we took it there
If you didn't buy you car from an Auction SIGHT UNSEEN...

Just For the Record: Can you please post which Dealer EXACTLY you bought it from? You stated A "100k Car", was the car Certified Etc... And your salesmans name, so we can verify. Just so we all know your statements are legit... It would have to be proven anyway in court.

And... I believe you stated that you had pictures of the front end before it was damaged, I may be mistaken... I have not scoured all the posts yet. If so... Can you also please post these pictures both before, and after the damage?

Thanks,

RoydRage

Last edited by RoydRage; 02-06-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:13 PM

06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
Royd, are you judge Judy, if so I'll tell you all of this like I said before, this post isn't to prove anything to you, but just to share my experience, do you honestly think if it comes down to it, I will not provide such info, if requested by court, and if you don't think my statements are legit, than just don't believe me, and stay on ee side, your opinion irrelevant, due to the simple fact, that will only affect you from now on, you can come here and call me liar all you want, maybe for some sort of benefit towards you, but it still wont change what happened.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-06-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:17 PM

SL55
Royd, are you judge Judy, if so I'll tell you all of this, like I said before, this post isn't to prove anything to you, but just to share my experience, do you honestly think if it comes down to it, I will not provide such info, if requested by court, and if you don't think my statements are legit, than just don't believe me, and stay on ee side, your opinion irrelevant, due to the simple fact, that will only affect from now on, you can come here and call me layer all you want, maybe for some sort of benefit towards you, but it still wont change what happened.
Awwwhh...

Sounds like somebody's sidesteping the Question! Come now... You don't want everyone to think you're a liar do you...

Still Waiting for the answer... What Dealer Cuz?

Best,

RoydRage
Old 02-06-2008, 06:20 PM

06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
RoydRage, you are trying to corner me with this sleezy tactic. What dealer and whats the salesman's name, WTF? Are you serious. What are you a private I? How about this, since you are so confident that my car is auction bought, and obviously EE is feeding you this crap, why don't you get this proof from EE and post it here. Knowing how hard you are defending EE, I would assume even if I were to disclose this info, you would probably come back and say this dealer sells all auction cars that are salvage. You are definitely not a bipartisan individual, to where this info would be helpful. I am not disclosing s--t to you. I am sick and tired of this. This is between us and EE, and believe you me, this info will be disclosed when necessary, and to the appropriate individuals, not some guy who requests it on a public forum. If you want, I can post my SSN, DL number, and anything else you need so you can run a background check on me, to see if I have a history of tuner scammings. PLEASE!!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
ECU tuning should ALWAYS be done in concert with a dyno, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Listening to your engine or taking the car for a test drive won't tell you where your A/F mixture is or whether your ECU is pulling timing all over the place. I've programmed and reprogrammed the AEM ECU on my Supra many times, and not once was it done without a trip to the dyno. There is no such thing as "plug and play" when it comes to the way your engine runs, too many variables, moving parts, and to much damn money involved.
+1,000,000,000

This is wisdom from the Golden book that I live by!!!

It' the only tru way to tune a car! PERIOD!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:25 PM

You’re telling me to worry about people thinking of me as a liar, sure why don't worry about what people think of you and you pathetic posts, think befor you post, try to make sense.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-06-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
RoydRage, you are trying to corner me with this sleezy tactic. What dealer and whats the salesman's name, WTF? Are you serious. What are you a private I? How about this, since you are so confident that my car is auction bought, and obviously EE is feeding you this crap, why don't you get this proof from EE and post it here. Knowing how hard you are defending EE, I would assume even if I were to disclose this info, you would probably come back and say this dealer sells all auction cars that are salvage. You are definitely not a bipartisan individual, to where this info would be helpful. I am not disclosing s--t to you. I am sick and tired of this. This is between us and EE, and believe you me, this info will be disclosed when necessary, and to the appropriate individuals, not some guy who requests it on a public forum. If you want, I can post my SSN, DL number, and anything else you need so you can run a background check on me, to see if I have a history of tuner scammings. PLEASE!!!!!

IMO, providing the before/after photos of the accident will only improve your case. If you do have the photos that show the damage that was done, you should definitely post it. BTW, this issue stopped being between just you and EE the moment you posted this on a public forum...
Old 02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by RoydRage
If you didn't buy you car from an Auction SIGHT UNSEEN...

Just For the Record: Can you please post which Dealer EXACTLY you bought it from? You stated A "100k Car", was the car Certified Etc... And your salesmans name, so we can verify. Just so we all know your statements are legit... It would have to be proven anyway in court. ...
Wow RR, you always had credibility ... why give it away so easily?

You spent a lot of time attacking Veloce and now it appears you're pimpin' for EE.

Strange stuff.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:33 PM

SL55
RoydRage, you are trying to corner me with this sleezy tactic. What dealer and whats the salesman's name, WTF? Are you serious. What are you a private I? I am not disclosing s--t to you. I am sick and tired of this. This is between us and EE PLEASE!!!!!
No it's not between you and EE... Cause for the last 3 days... You've brought all of us into it, with your post after post right? You've made this a Public Venue...

This is NO Sleezy tactic... You have made a Statement that you bought your cars Certified from a Mercedes Benz Dealer.

I'm just asking you BACK IT UP. You made a lot of statements on this fourm that your cars are damaged not running right, etc... But you've backed not one of them up...

So WHO'S YOUR DEALER? TELL US... I have helped and cared for everyone on this forum... If you can really prove all your statements... I'll shut my Mouth!

RoydRage
Old 02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32used
You mentioned JDM here and alot of people don't like JDM in reference to their Euro cars...
I have yelllow fogs and some people/members didn't like them...but ultimately its me who has to like it right...
BMW tuner(turbocharged and N/A) are starting to use AEM ECU's for tuning just like Supra's,EVO's and other JDM's have been doing because of it's ability to tune a car right and not blow up like the MB's have been doing.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
IMO, providing the before/after photos of the accident will only improve your case. If you do have the photos that show the damage that was done, you should definitely post it. BTW, this issue stopped being between just you and EE the moment you posted this on a public forum...
I will definitely post the pics. However you are correct, that my experience was intended to be shared on a public forum. However, why would I give RR the info of a dealer and salesman? He is obviously one-sided, and it would be silly to make him the researching/objective agent. And, he is asking this, to do his best to discredit us. The fact that EE has kept silent has shown that something did occur. If we are full of s--t, why not come out and say it, even if it's atleast very minimal statement. Instead they are calling up their customers and saying why are they talking s--t. Why did EE even work on a car, that was damaged and in bad mechanical shape as is being said. People are doing their damnest to discredit us, but I think EE's silence has already proven something bad has occured. The fact that I want EE to remedy my concerns and fix what they have damaged is between us and EE. The objective of the this thread was to share what has transpired, and to share my frustrations at being left high and dry. Thanks
Old 02-06-2008, 06:52 PM

No it's not between you and EE... Cause for the last 3 days... You've brought all of us into it, with your post after post right? You've made this a Public Venue...

This is NO Sleezy tactic... You have made a Statement that you bought your cars Certified from a Mercedes Benz Dealer.

I'm just asking you BACK IT UP. You made a lot of statements on this fourm that your cars are damaged not running right, etc... But you've backed not one of them up...

So WHO'S YOUR DEALER? TELL US... I have helped and cared for everyone on this forum... If you can really prove all your statements... I'll shut my Mouth!

RoydRage
I never said we bought our cars "Certified", I said we bought them from a reputable dealer, and not from an auction. Why are you trying so hard to skew this. If you go to bat for people, why not bat for me? You still back EE, when they have not once made a single statement. Does this not show that something did occur? You believe them without any hesitation, yet you are busting my *****. If you were local, I would meet up with you, and let you examine my car, and see what you have to say then. You will see the damage, and see how a S65 should not perform after all they claimed it would do. I spanked my cousin in my S55 for godsake.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-06-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:54 PM

SL55
I will definitely post the pics. However you are correct, that my experience was intended to be shared on a public forum. However, why would I give RR the info of a dealer and salesman? He is obviously one-sided, and it would be silly to make him the researching/objective agent. And, he is asking this, to do his best to discredit us. The fact that EE has kept silent has shown that something did occur. If we are full of s--t, why not come out and say it

but I think EE's silence has already proven something bad has occured. The fact that I want EE to remedy my concerns and fix what they have damaged is between us and EE. The objective of the this thread was to share what has transpired, and to share my frustrations at being left high and dry. Thanks
No...

They are not responding because they have been advised not to...

You are damaging someones reputation, and potentially are cause them great damages through loss of income... And you just want everyone to believe you just cause you say so?!?

This has grown into something very serious...

So if you want to have credibilty... Then Prove what you said about buying your cars certified From a Mercedes Benz Dealer, and not SIGHT UNSEEN from an auction. Then maybe we can believe some of the other statements you've made.

This is not privialedged information... Just where you bought your car from Bro.

I fight for whats right, and slandering someone with no proof is WRONG!

Period.

RoydRage
Old 02-06-2008, 07:01 PM

No...

You are damaging someones reputation, and potentially are cause them great damages through loss of income... And you just want everyone to believe you just cause you say so?!?

This has grown into something very serious...

So if you want to have credibilty... Then Prove what you said about buying your cars certified From a Mercedes Benz Dealer, and not SIGHT UNSEEN from an auction. Then maybe we can believe some of the other statements you've made.

This is not privialedged information... Just where you bought your car from Bro.

I fight for whats right, and slandering someone with no proof is WRONG!

Period.

RoydRage
Thats BS. Are you just saying that nothing happened? Are you saying that they did everything A-OK, and we are just slandering them to get free s--t? What are you getting at? I understand from your posts that they did nothing wrong? Our cars are perfectly modded and run great, but we are just lying, because we have bad intentions, correct? Well, they are not. Why do you insist on Auction bought, sight-unseen? Please explain your theory on what went down, and how we bought our OWN cars.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 02-06-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by zoink
But do we know the exact and complete details behind each damaged car?
===> Let me know if you think this question is a representation of me defending EE/Adam/Evotech.

I don't know... so I can't comment.

Thanks for your concern... and yeah, I hope I won't be a victim.

But let me ask you this.... do you know that some people also got screwed from HPS S/C that you currently have on your R129? I remember that at least one member here went through a lot more hell than this EE drama due to HPS S/C.

Why do you still have it? If I guess correctly, because it works fine on your car.

Same logic applies to me... you got good experience w/ HPS, thus, you keep it. I got good experience w/ Evotech, thus, I keep it.

You may choose to keep using HPS, I may not.

You hope you don't get screwed by HPS in the future. Likewise, I hope I don't get screwed by Evotech in the future.
Zoink Please! We all know people have gotten screwed by HPS but what you don't know is that some folks know how to improve their kit.

I know the HPS kit that's on Alex's car and believe me it's not that same kit that you know of originally from HPS.

Alex's kit has ton's of improvements that were done to it b4 it was even installed and they are top secret. They were not done by HPS. That is all I will tell you so please don't assume.

The way his car has been modded you could not even get or purchase the improvements done to it by HPS. Trust me!!!!
The things done to it are the things that should have been done and again that's top secret.

Leave this one alone ,it will own you and you r good people.

Last edited by ProjectC55; 02-06-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:07 PM

slk32
No...

RoydRage
and you know this for a fact?

if so, why don't YOU provide the attorney's name and address, just like you are asking the OP to provide salesperson and dealer info.

EE can hide behind their "we've been advised not to post anything" BS. I don't think they can even afford an attorney as they can't even pay to have one simple bumper fixed.

it's customers like you who actually make EE look worse in this situation.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by 040SLK32
and you know this for a fact?

if so, why don't YOU provide the attorney's name and address, just like you are asking the OP to provide salesperson and dealer info.

EE can hide behind their "we've been advised not to post anything" BS. I don't think they can even afford an attorney as they can't even pay to have one simple bumper fixed.

it's customers like you who actually make EE look worse in this situation.
dude who the hell are you realy? you have 5 post all in this fourm on this thread and you dont even own a E55. I feel a troll here. did EEs take all your customers or something?
Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
As an FYI, you know he's got a pic of the front of his car in his siggy, right?

I don't see the bumper hanging off of it...
Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Ballzy,

Why you continue to post on this thread is beyond me, you have stated your point. EE wont come here to defend themselves because the damage has been done by the 4 or 5 separate stories of various issues, some of which I have been intimately involved. I am one of the original member of this forum going back to 2001, as well I am a sponsor on 4 other webforums myself and I am of the opinion that nothing "more positive" can come from this thread being open. I move for this thread be closed.

Jason
Old 02-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
I agree, this thread is going the wrong way. If there are issues to be resolved handle them with the parties involved offline- thanks.