W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by Ramsey9000
Does anyone know the number to a local TV station in Boston? The TV coverage will put some more heat on him and possibly cause someone who knows him to turn him in.

This guy is way past felony at this point and has proven himself a serial thief.

He has robbed at least 5 people that are known on here, possibly one on e46 forum and an unknown number on ebay. and probably a lot more we don't know about.

I really want to rip his face off or smash his head in.
covered, I already contacted them... I sent in to one of the people who try to help out people who have been scammed
Old 05-24-2008, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cl55
I thought about that too, how did he get money for buy a Jaguar Type or M5.

Possibly by ROBBING PEOPLE here on this forum, ebay, and God knows where else. Without even a mask or a gun, he just tells people what they want to hear and volia, easy money! With a mask he would have to have some *****, on here all he does is kiss a little ***.......
Old 05-24-2008, 09:45 PM

Cl55
PS the same guy that stole the $4000+ from these two guys is behind theses scams also:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...hlight=scammer

^^One that one someone went to his "house" and an attorney had him served.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by erdoran
Hi, there was a post over on bimmerfest about this and I joined this board just to shoot my mouth off! This reminds me of the situation I guess about a month ago with a guy named dooma350 who had won an ebay auction for a BMW but the dealership tried to weasel out of selling it to him. There ended up literally being hundreds of pages of posts with the story going worldwide on all the car boards and blogs, and people checking in and posting their support from all over the world. There was also (IMHO over the top overreaction) a big hate campaign against the dealership, and attorneys on both sides fighting it out, with lots of mudslinging and personal attacks, and various board attorneys weighing in.

Anyway, those of you with contacts on some of the big car news boards might want to alert the editors about this thread. If nothing else, it is another example of the power of the Internet and 'netters, as well as computer forensics at its finest.

Also, as I've read through these posts, I'm just wondering if anyone has considered that maybe the Jag & MB aren't really the scammer's cars, but are as fake as the tires. Why do you believe they are his cars? I wonder if this guy isn't somewhere in Nigeria running his scam? although the US IP addresses do support that he isn't, and the Brockton Best Buy is consistent with the rest of the data. And think about this...if the guy is a college student, where did he get the $$$ to buy cars like that?
wow, 45 people on this thread... hey guys as you all check in(from other sites, please post up where you are coming from)

I took the initiative and posted on about 4 or 5 forums yesterday...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Here is an email he just sent me:

We will be refunding your money in full. We are going to deal with DHL myself. Unfortunatley they are a very lousy shipping service thats screwed up. I was aware you issued a chargeback, so we figured that your going to get your money back. I do however dont appreciate you invading our privacy via the internet. We would ask you to stop this so we can resolve the problem immeadiatly. Thanks
OEM Headlights N Parts
"Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts"

Came from Oemheadlightsnparts [oemheadlightsnparts@yahoo.com]
Old 05-24-2008, 09:49 PM

Cl55
Originally Posted by Timeless

We will be refunding your money in full. We are going to deal with DHL myself. Unfortunatley they are a very lousy shipping service thats screwed up. I was aware you issued a chargeback, so we figured that your going to get your money back. I do however dont appreciate you invading our privacy via the internet. We would ask you to stop this so we can resolve the problem immeadiatly. Thanks
OEM Headlights N Parts

There is no "we" its only him in a room with walls that I hope look like they are closing in tight.

KEEP THE HEAT ON ON HIM, LETS BURN HIS *** REAL GOOD!

I know you are reading this, its too late for sorries.

Last edited by Ramsey9000; 05-24-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:54 PM

MB
"Nigeria? Where do he get the $$$ to buy cars like that??"

Trust me, the local authorities investigating know the scenario, loopholes, alternative possibilities, and they know better than that. You make valid points but keep in mind they're all speculations. Investigators follow these leads (including yours) and it helps them rule in or rule out... The important fact is everyone do their best in helping decipher and reveal the clues this scammer left behind...as well as the authorities to continue to hound & chase this perpetrator!

As for speculations, he could have purchased those cars from all the scams he's been pulling off! God knows how much $$ he accumulated, and how many victims he had! So even if Timeless and Teolax get their charges returned successfully by the credit card companies, it is still vital for this crook to be caught, exposed, and punished. Thus will teach a hard lesson to the net scammers all over whether in Brockton, Fairfax, or Nigeria!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:00 PM

Cl55
I think he is in the US, and definitely a lower class neighborhood. He switches from semi-proper english to super low ebonics. Someone mentioned he had an accent on the phone, (I think timeless) where did the accent originate from?

And I do think that is his Jaguar because has deleted EVERY picture of it in the other forums.

Last edited by Ramsey9000; 05-24-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:27 PM

'08 Z4si
Originally Posted by thebenzbar
"Nigeria? Where do he get the $$$ to buy cars like that??"

Trust me, the local authorities investigating know the scenario, loopholes, alternative possibilities, and they know better than that. You make valid points but keep in mind they're all speculations. Investigators follow these leads (including yours) and it helps them rule in or rule out... The important fact is everyone do their best in helping decipher and reveal the clues this scammer left behind...as well as the authorities to continue to hound & chase this perpetrator!

As for speculations, he could have purchased those cars from all the scams he's been pulling off! God knows how much $$ he accumulated, and how many victims he had! So even if Timeless and Teolax get their charges returned successfully by the credit card companies, it is still vital for this crook to be caught, exposed, and punished. Thus will teach a hard lesson to the net scammers all over whether in Brockton, Fairfax, or Nigeria!
yes, let me clarify--everything I said is speculation. I have ABSOLUTELY no concrete data, I am simply (like the scientist that I am) hypothesizing based on the data and theories floating around on this board.

Also an observation that his spelling and grammar are quite poor. It reads to me like English may not be his native language, but I'm not a linguistics person so I don't know for sure--just observing the various spelling and grammatical errors throughout his posts.

Last edited by erdoran; 05-24-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I didn't know you could remove those white boxes on the license plates.

You guys are good.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:44 PM

MB
On that note, when this crook gets caught maybe the authorities can investigate his method of purchase for the Jag and/or Benz. If they were purchased via cash and it coincides to the timeframe if all his scams then its certainly a good argument and just cause that those purchases were made illegally through his criminal actions. So many variables are in place now for this fool to go down, way down.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

OEM Headlights N Parts

hahahaha, tell him to admit to everything and we'll stop the chase... once the Mass State Police run the plates read the thread and take statements from those involved, I think its a pretty open and shut case... If it was one person that had there rims "lost" in shipping that would be one thing... but as this spreads across the internet, it will become pretty well know even by others... and for every instance where someone was scammed, they will trace an IP address back to an AOL session or verizon service... Bridgewater will trace it back to a dorm room... they will also match it up with the mac address on that IP address... if he has been dumb enough to be using the same laptop, or computer... hes gonna get real familiar with his cell mate named bubba... and while the law may be somewhat kind to this clown... bubba wont use lube... and will come up with a nick name for him... it will be b*tch...
Old 05-24-2008, 10:51 PM

MB
Originally Posted by Stiggs
I didn't know you could remove those white boxes on the license plates.
You guys are good.
I bet grandcrubenz (or whatever his other aliases are) didn't know that neither!! Now he's defecating bricks and digging his own grave!!

I really hope this makes national news when this fool is apprehended.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not an AMG :(
If anyone has any higher res images of the Jag, shoot them my way and I'll give it another bash trying to get the last 3 numbers on the tag.

In any case, the temporary tag should be able to yield data, as well as the front plate on the MB coupe. Obviously, he was 'ballin' around town before getting his real plate and taking stellar photos in the Best Buy parking lot.
I would imagine it should be too hard to search for a Jaguar S Type-R with the first three digits known.

In regards to his cell-mate - I think he'll be just fine. Just reading all his posts on other forums and on MySpace gives me the impression he's on the 'D.L.' anyway.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
hahahaha, tell him to admit to everything and we'll stop the chase... once the Mass State Police run the plates read the thread and take statements from those involved, I think its a pretty open and shut case... If it was one person that had there rims "lost" in shipping that would be one thing... but as this spreads across the internet, it will become pretty well know even by others... and for every instance where someone was scammed, they will trace an IP address back to an AOL session or verizon service... Bridgewater will trace it back to a dorm room... they will also match it up with the mac address on that IP address... if he has been dumb enough to be using the same laptop, or computer... hes gonna get real familiar with his cell mate named bubba... and while the law may be somewhat kind to this clown... bubba wont use lube... and will come up with a nick name for him... it will be b*tch...
I hope he enjoyed the ride while it lasted! Because Bubba is going to spread his buttcheeks like Moses parted the Red Sea. And hopefully some people will get a little closure on being scammed by this POS.

Last edited by c3232c; 05-24-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:13 PM

Cl55
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
If anyone has any higher res images of the Jag, shoot them my way and I'll give it another bash trying to get the last 3 numbers on the tag.

In any case, the temporary tag should be able to yield data, as well as the front plate on the MB coupe. Obviously, he was 'ballin' around town before getting his real plate and taking stellar photos in the Best Buy parking lot.
I would imagine it should be too hard to search for a Jaguar S Type-R with the first three digits known.

In regards to his cell-mate - I think he'll be just fine. Just reading all his posts on other forums and on MySpace gives me the impression he's on the 'D.L.' anyway.

PM the moderator " nlpamg " he saved all the pictures websites everything.

And Grandcrubenz you are going to get a lot more than you bargained for on this robbery.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp

OEM Headlights N Parts

Does this retard think this he is free and clear after refunding the money?

Here's a bit of advice you lowlife thief - You are beyond trying to act in good faith. If you didn't manage to have the entire internet hating you, you'd probably get away with it but instead, every single person who reads this thread is doing their part to see you get caught and go to jail. Hell, I'm sure there are a couple members that hope to find you before the cops do. Personally, I want to see both.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Another email:

Well please be advised it takes 3-5 business days for the transaction to be refunded to your card. Expect a full refund by Friday. Please tell credit card company when the refund is issued to discontinue the chargeback. If not we will file a rebuttal stating a full refund was issued on our behalf. We do however request that you will stop invading the privacy of people who work for our company. They do not appreciate there privacy being invaded. Thanks.
OEM Headlights N Parts

He's very chatty tonight.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:22 PM

E63
Another email:

Well please be advised it takes 3-5 business days for the transaction to be refunded to your card. Expect a full refund by Friday. Please tell credit card company when the refund is issued to discontinue the chargeback. If not we will file a rebuttal stating a full refund was issued on our behalf. We do however request that you will stop invading the privacy of people who work for our company. They do not appreciate there privacy being invaded. Thanks.
OEM Headlights N Parts

Does this knucklehead really think this is going to "call off the dogs?" The time for talking and half measures is over...
Old 05-24-2008, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Another email:
He better get all that chattiness out now because that mouth of his is going to be pretty full of Bubba et al pretty soon
Old 05-24-2008, 11:29 PM

Cl55
Another email:

OEM Headlights N Parts

By lying about the wheels, stealing the money and cheating members you gave up that privacy. Even God wont be able to help you out of this one. YOU GOT SPOOKED WHEN WE CRACKED YOUR LICENSE PLATE DID YOU? Now you want to return the money and apologise? Not gonna win this one. ITS TOO LATE FOR REDEMPTION, WE ARE GETTING TOO CLOSE, WE ARE GONNA FRY HIS ***!

Before it was "DHL fault" now its "well I am going to return the money but I want my privacy back."

Your license plate was only the tip of the ice burg, we got a lot more in store. Your slick but there is a whole army of slick people on this site.

Last edited by Ramsey9000; 05-24-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:31 PM

MB
Do not fall for that so-called "plea" bargain. This nitwit needs a lesson behind bars! It needs to be on record, his criminal record which he'll regret forever. Boy do I wish this is in my jurisdiction! As an MB enthusiast, nothing would please me more than to help a fellow member get justice as well as prosecuting this idiot. The local authorities need to throw the book at him so he can be indicted on as many counts as possible... From local, state, to federal charges.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:33 PM

Turbonetics G35
He is trying to get you to stop the dispute with the card so he can scam you out of more money.

He probably just realized that the credit car company will take this seriosly and go after him, if you drop the dispute then they will leave him alone.

Don't back down, keep on fighting so no other members have to deal with the problems you are having now.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:39 PM

Cl55
See post # 326 - 337 for his license plate, it is on an s-type R. Which happens to be a limited edition color is black. There are probably even fewer of these cars in the south Boston area.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by thebenzbar
Do not fall for that so-called "plea" bargain. This nitwit needs a lesson behind bars! It needs to be on record, his criminal record which he'll regret forever. Boy do I wish this is in my jurisdiction! As an MB enthusiast, nothing would please me more than to help a fellow member get justice as well as prosecuting this idiot. The local authorities need to throw the book at him so he can be indicted on as many counts as possible... From local, state, to federal charges.
benzbar... sending you a pm...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly