Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 03:41 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by mosesgolf
MHP. You come off as a jerk. Seriously. If this is the way you come storming in trying to impress the folks on this board, you've got another thing coming. You've alienated many here in a short period of time and I for one would never patronize someone like you. Take a lesson from Eloy and Vadim. What you did here is really UNCOOL.
I don't do M6s. Have a nice night and stop trying to further instigate conflict. We (the tuners) have "made up" at this point. Don't post in this thread unless you've actually followed its course.
Further, I don't have to try to impress anyone, and truth be told I'm horrible at sales. I guess it's a good thing I have superior products, which sell themselves.

Thanks
Old 09-06-2008, 03:46 AM

Interlagos Blue 06 M5
Originally Posted by MHP
I don't do M6s. Have a nice night and stop trying to further instigate conflict. We (the tuners) have "made up" at this point. Don't post in this thread unless you've actually followed its course.
Further, I don't have to try to impress anyone, and truth be told I'm horrible at sales. I guess it's a good thing I have superior products, which sell themselves.

Thanks
Well that's the GREAT thing about competition isn't it. There's always an alternative. Just keep talking. You're your own worst enemy.

Old 09-06-2008, 03:50 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Well that's the GREAT thing about competition isn't it. There's always an alternative. Just keep talking. You're your own worst enemy.

Didn't you get the memo? There is no competition...

No one else in the world does TCU tuning, nor does anyone have the ability to access the same variables we can in the ECU which is why we've spent as much $ as we have patenting our reflashing hardware.

Ignorance is my worst enemy, hence, you're beginning to annoy me.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:00 AM

Interlagos Blue 06 M5
Originally Posted by MHP

No one else in the world does TCU tuning, nor does anyone have the ability to access the same variables we can in the ECU which is why we've spent as much $ as we have patenting our reflashing hardware.

Where did I mention anything about TCU and ECU's? You're a performance enhancement shop and ain't it grand we have alternatives.

Annoy? I think you've done a fantastic job annoying many here.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:30 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Why are you even posting? Do you even own a AMG/MB or are you just another troll?

Where did I mention anything about TCU and ECU's?
Originally Posted by moses
Well that's the GREAT thing about competition isn't it. There's always an alternative.
Again, there isn't an alternative.

Annoy? I think you've done a fantastic job annoying many here.
If I annoy you it's because you're either ignorant, a fan boy, or a combination of both.

You know the drill: Long walk, short pier. Nite nite.

Last edited by MHP; 09-06-2008 at 04:33 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by jangy
LOL!! I'm not here to impress you and glad your grapvine clued you in. Go stand in line with the rest of them.

Dig deep? You kill me. Hows a bout we meet up and get this done on the street instead of this thread? If you put down anywhere near 500 then there should be no issue, given your lower weight, right? No cooling, huh? Well, then I guess we will need to make it quick. Like all your buddys, I assume you make 3 -4 passes a day, MAX. The rest of the time is spent with ice all over the car and lots of yappin. You honestly think ANYBODY on the west coast believes you are making 600hp from a set of headers? HAHAHAHA!!!
Jangy, I never claimed to be making 600hp, furthermore I already showed you a list of mods on the car and what the car dynos at. You look like a real idiot because most of these guys know what my car runs at the strip and on road courses....ya, I actually put this thing on roadcourses and beat the living crap out of it for 20-30 minute stints...no real heat problems either, but you're the expert here should already know that. I think my cars performance speaks for itself.

YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION, HOW FAST DOES YOUR OLD SCHOOL 55 GO AT THE STRIP? OBVIOUSLY NOT AS FAST AS MINE. HAS YOUR JUNK GONE 11.40's???? NEVER HAS NEVER WILL, BECAUSE IF IT WERE GONNA YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
Jangy,
Tell you what, I'll put up 2K to cover your travel cost and time away from work to make the trek to MIR where both Jim and I will hand you your *** N/A--even though we should be spraying to balance out the lack of a 2.3L twin screw. You win, you get the cash, you lose, you can tell people you "fell down the stairs". What do you say tough guy? Ready to put up an equal or greater amount of cash with your stage V hunk of ****?
JANGY is obviously a broke-***, bust-out other wise he would have a faster car LOL! It does not take much loot or effort to get those 55's moving fast and running the low 11's. So it is safe to assume that if he does not even have the money to get his car into the low 11's there is no way on god green earth he is gonna cough up $2000 to have his car shipped to MIR in November. Bottom line Jangy, your car should be faster than mine...but it's not! Why not? See below for possible reasons.

A) The reason Jangy has a slow car is probably a result of an an empty wallet. He probably can't even afford to put good race fuel in his car let alone get some decent work done to it. The Pep Boys import section is not gonna cut it on an AMG Jangy, those bright red hoses and LED light bulbs don;t really work

B) He's juast a really bad driver

C) All of the above

I think I would have to go with C. So the chances of him coughing up 2 large for a drag race is about as likely as my car sprouting wings and flying to MIRin November.

JANGY, you are a miserable little excuse for a person, you obviously think you know more than you really do. Let me tell you that you don't want to go down this road with me, I'm a thick skinned, loud mouthed *****...but I have the knowledge and sack to back up everything I say. I suggest you hop in your old school, yesterdays news 55 go find some empty parking lot and practice your holeshots or something because you are not going to win any arguemnts in here if the mis-information and ignorant statements that you keep spweing are any indication of you knowledge.

See ya loser!

Last edited by jrcart; 09-06-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
JRCART, I have friends that have CIVIC's that can do 9's and they are cheap to build So Fast does not need much $$. I also have friends that have have $500k cars and 5-10 million dollar homes They are both the same type of guys, they enjoy cars. You have one bad azz ride no dout fast or not it's a great car. Kids, teens, women, celebs, etc. All love super cars , even if they can never own one It's not if you win or lose , it's how you play the game I have no problem with you at all But damn you're swinging below the belt By the way there are a few of us here in Cali that may be making the trip to race day with you guys. I have a transporter that can hold 4 cars. It will be one FUN AZZ day if we make it. I will personally give you a BIG KISS on the cheek MBWORLD.ORG we all hang here, WHY?

Last edited by rarfinancial; 09-06-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
JRCART, I have friends that have CIVIC's that can do 9's and they are cheap to build So Fast does not need much $$. I also have friends that have have $500k cars and 5-10 million dollar homes They are both the same type of guys, they enjoy cars. You have one bad azz ride no dout fast or not it's a great car. Kids, teens, women, celebs, etc. All love super cars , even if they can never own one It's not if you win or lose , it's how you play the game I have no problem with you at all But damn you're swinging below the belt By the way there are a few of us here in Cali that may be making the trip to race day with you guys. I have a transporter that can hold 4 cars. It will be one FUN AZZ day if we make it. I will personally give you a BIG KISS on the cheek MBWORLD.ORG we all hang here, WHY?
^^^ agree 100% w/ u.

i met Jim last week at the LET drag race and he is a very cool guy. down to earth and great to hang around w/.

i never met Jangy but he also seems to be a cool guy and very helpful to many of the members here.

hopefully none of u guys are taking this name-calling very seriously. enjoy ur rides and each others contributions to this forum.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
talk about ignorance!

Originally Posted by MHP

My Friend you are really ignorant on how you are approaching members on this forum. My future purchases are irrelevant in the scope of things but look at the goodwill that you have destroyed here. Keep putting people down! No competition!!

Your your own worst enemy!
Old 09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I don't have a problem with you either, I am fully aware of the 8-9 second Civics of the world, but can they turn corners and stop on a dime too? Can you drive one of them to the CC or to dinner and a night club....NOPE! I know that money only plays a small role. My only question to Jangy is that if he is such an "expert" on everything M-B how come his car does not go faster? We all know it is fairly inexpensive to tune a 55, right? Why is he so slow? MUST BE A BROKE-***, that's the only logical answer. Jangy is the one swinging below the belt, please refer back to his post #191 in this thread the one in which he for no appearent reason felt he had to take a shot at me. I have never said a word to this clown in my life! If he wants to play that way I'll beat him at that game any day of the week.

He is a sorry little broke-*** that probably leases a Blue Hippo Computer that he's paying 35% interest on. He's a pathetic little loser that hides behind a keyboard and spouts off garbage because in "real life" his ***** are probaly the size of raisins! He's probably an fat over weight slob that wears mis-matched socks.

JANGY...Is your broke-*** and your slow a s s E55 coming to MIR in November? Doubtful, but name your race and price you pathetic little F'er, time to put what little bit of money you have where you big fat mouth is. If you have such a hard time believing how much power my car makes and how fast it runs there is no reason you should not show up with wallet in hand...Hell I'll even take a credit card...it you have not maxxed them all out.........LOSER! I'd ask around a little bit first, at least 25 people from this board have seen me either at the drag strip or road courses over the past few months, ask any of them about my car if you have so many doubts.

Last edited by jrcart; 09-06-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:55 PM

CL65
After reading all these posts I have one question. What ever happened to "speak softly and carry and big stick"? Where I grew up we feared most those who were of few words.

Last edited by MarkoCL65; 09-06-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:05 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
After reading all these posts I have one question. What ever happened to "speak softly and carry and big stick"? Where I grew up we feared more those who were of few words.
It's all in good fun. Facts are facts and when we whip the stick out there won't be much else to say.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:10 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by deaguero
My Friend you are really ignorant on how you are approaching members on this forum. My future purchases are irrelevant in the scope of things but look at the goodwill that you have destroyed here. Keep putting people down! No competition!!

Your your own worst enemy!
In my eyes I haven't destroyed anything? It's not like I made a blanket statement declaring all MBWorld.org members to be ignorant. Obviously that's not the case and I would never do so. Jangy is not your typical UBB/VBB member (he's the self proclaimed board *******, even though as we've all just witnessed his bark is FAR worse than his bite) and as such he gets special (short bus) treatment.

A few members and I have gone a few rounds and we're all still here, it's the internet for Christ sake. Some people like to talk, that's fine with me, just be prepared to back your words--obviously I'm bound by the same principle.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:13 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by MHP
It's all in good fun. Facts are facts and when we whip the stick out there won't be much else to say.
I can't say that I disagree.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Jangy is not your typical UBB/VBB member (he's the self proclaimed board *******, even though as we've all just witnessed his bark is FAR worse than his bite) and as such he gets special (short bus) treatment.
Ok, lets play. You want in jcart? I'll start with Andy. Hmmmm, where do i know him from? Well, it turns out that I have always been huge into Jeeps, which were bought by chrysler. HINT #1. I used to frequent a site called jeepsunlimited.com, which Andy knows well although he got booted. As jcart has his little grapevine, we have our own and I am getting some info on Andy, I mean GotStroke (cherokee board) who seems to be getting banned left and right for his similar antics. http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18449

Then, we get into this vast knowledge that so many of you are falling for. Well, it turns out that your boy Andy DOES NOT TUNE!! Any and all work is actually performed by a person named Dave Casper from a company called B&G Performance (http://www.bgperformancepcm.com/).

I will have more info as this thread, and Andy's mouth continues to flow.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ML550
Old 09-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Jangy, I never claimed to be making 600hp, furthermore I already showed you a list of mods on the car and what the car dynos at.

IF you make 511 at the wheels, then you MUST make 600 at the crank.

You look like a real idiot because most of these guys know what my car runs at the strip and on road courses....ya, I actually put this thing on roadcourses and beat the living crap out of it for 20-30 minute stints...no real heat problems either, but you're the expert here should already know that. I think my cars performance speaks for itself.

Glad you think so. What you still don't get is that ANY car does well on a good track. So what? OK, you have the only 63 in the world without heating issues. I can name the "guy" that have run with you and they are neither most nor even representative of the MB enthusiasts. They are the same ones that enjoy great track conditions and think that is all that matters.

YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION, HOW FAST DOES YOUR OLD SCHOOL 55 GO AT THE STRIP? OBVIOUSLY NOT AS FAST AS MINE. HAS YOUR JUNK GONE 11.40's???? NEVER HAS NEVER WILL, BECAUSE IF IT WERE GONNA YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT.

JANGY is obviously a broke-***, bust-out other wise he would have a faster car LOL! It does not take much loot or effort to get those 55's moving fast and running the low 11's. So it is safe to assume that if he does not even have the money to get his car into the low 11's there is no way on god green earth he is gonna cough up $2000 to have his car shipped to MIR in November. Bottom line Jangy, your car should be faster than mine...but it's not! Why not? See below for possible reasons.

A) The reason Jangy has a slow car is probably a result of an an empty wallet. He probably can't even afford to put good race fuel in his car let alone get some decent work done to it. The Pep Boys import section is not gonna cut it on an AMG Jangy, those bright red hoses and LED light bulbs don;t really work

B) He's juast a really bad driver

C) All of the above

I think I would have to go with C. So the chances of him coughing up 2 large for a drag race is about as likely as my car sprouting wings and flying to MIRin November.

JANGY, you are a miserable little excuse for a person, you obviously think you know more than you really do. Let me tell you that you don't want to go down this road with me, I'm a thick skinned, loud mouthed *****...but I have the knowledge and sack to back up everything I say. I suggest you hop in your old school, yesterdays news 55 go find some empty parking lot and practice your holeshots or something because you are not going to win any arguemnts in here if the mis-information and ignorant statements that you keep spweing are any indication of you knowledge.

See ya loser!

My only question to Jangy is that if he is such an "expert" on everything M-B how come his car does not go faster? We all know it is fairly inexpensive to tune a 55, right? Why is he so slow? MUST BE A BROKE-***, that's the only logical answer. Jangy is the one swinging below the belt, please refer back to his post #191 in this thread the one in which he for no appearent reason felt he had to take a shot at me. I have never said a word to this clown in my life! If he wants to play that way I'll beat him at that game any day of the week.

He is a sorry little broke-*** that probably leases a Blue Hippo Computer that he's paying 35% interest on. He's a pathetic little loser that hides behind a keyboard and spouts off garbage because in "real life" his ***** are probaly the size of raisins! He's probably an fat over weight slob that wears mis-matched socks.

JANGY...Is your broke-*** and your slow a s s E55 coming to MIR in November? Doubtful, but name your race and price you pathetic little F'er, time to put what little bit of money you have where you big fat mouth is. If you have such a hard time believing how much power my car makes and how fast it runs there is no reason you should not show up with wallet in hand...Hell I'll even take a credit card...it you have not maxxed them all out.........LOSER! I'd ask around a little bit first, at least 25 people from this board have seen me either at the drag strip or road courses over the past few months, ask any of them about my car if you have so many doubts.

Jim: all I can say is WOW!! You have definitely found the right group of friends. You are right, I don't wanna go there. You are simply too almighty for me. Kharma is a funny lady. You are obviously pimp daddy express, but I'd simply ask that you turn the steroids down just a notch. Your buddy Andy is a documented forum scum. Isn't it funny how feathers do flock?
Old 09-06-2008, 04:26 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Ok, lets play. You want in jcart? I'll start with Andy. Hmmmm, where do i know him from? Well, it turns out that I have always been huge into Jeeps, which were bought by chrysler. HINT #1. I used to frequent a site called jeepsunlimited.com, which Andy knows well although he got booted.
ROFL...FACT: I've NEVER been a member of Jeeps unlimited, in fact I've never heard of it until just now.

As jcart has his little grapevine, we have our own and I am getting some info on Andy, I mean GotStroke (cherokee board) who seems to be getting banned left and right for his similar antics. http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18449
I was booted under GotStroke because I called out a supporting vendor for claiming they gained 40rwtq with just a cold air intake--I and about a dozen others were mass banned for going against the grain. I stand behind my reasoning 100% and I have the full support of members on that site no questions asked. Go ahead and ask them, see what they say...
In case you haven't noticed I'm now a supporting vendor on that SAME site, while the company that made the POS CAI is now off...Imagine that...

Then, we get into this vast knowledge that so many of you are falling for. Well, it turns out that your boy Andy DOES NOT TUNE!! Any and all work is actually performed by a person named Dave Casper from a company called B&G Performance (http://www.bgperformancepcm.com/).

I will have more info as this thread, and Andy's mouth continues to flow.
LOL, hilarious.

/******* Focker: Andy does tune, Andy tune very well.

I've been tuning with Diablo and SCT software for years.

Dave Kasper (head tuner) is no question the brains behind our tuning (notice the "our" as you will only get Mercedes tuning (ECU and TCU) through Modern Horsepower). Dave and I have invested a substantial amount of capital into the MB side of the equation and now comprise part of a very solid partnership. For the record, my engine builder is Al Papitto in Vero Beach FL. Don't worry, you can't go direct with him either.
My philosophy is quite simple, work with the best specialists in the business to bring together the best end product. It's worked so far, and I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Congrats on the conspiracy theory but my books are open, I've got nothing to hide.

Last edited by MHP; 09-06-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:29 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Your buddy Andy is a documented forum scum.

I guess I should apologize for having the knowledge to realize that there isn't a cold air intake in the world that will generate 40rwtq on an otherwise untouched motor....Not so much.

I encourage anyone with any doubt to search through my posts on cherokeesrt8.com and read the content contained. Any and all questions will be answered VERY quickly.

Back to the topic at hand: I love how you skirted the MIR offer I made. I guess we both know how slow your blown E really is. Just like I said prior, you're all bark NO bite. TTFN.

Last edited by MHP; 09-06-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
More is coming in and it was by the members, not vendors or the site. HAHA!! I have been searching and I have yet to come accross and instance of your being banned for even technical talk to a vendor. I found three already and they were all identical to this one. You bashing (making very personal statements) about members of the board who doubted your crazy claims. I don't doubt that you were also booted for smack talking a vendor in HIS thread, much as you claimed here.

I haven't responded to any of your or jcarts personal attacks or at my car. That is nothing new and I just don't care to laugh at you two. I'm already happy with the fix I get here for my enthusiast self. My car and the entire MB scene is going just as I like. The ECU tunes are now in the open and we are doing the same with the TCUs (no thanks to your side track attempts). Had you simply come on here and been honest, I know of at least 10 guys that would have helped you to actually do what you say you have done. I NEVER doubted that you had the resources to get it done NOR the benefits it could bring. What I doubted then and still now is your incescent claims that you have done it when it is an outright lie. Had you done it you would be more apt to post facts than to simply continue to spew the same insults and banter.

For the record, RennTech has had the TCU software AND hardware for years. No matter what they charge, you can not steal a single client from them, because you have nothing but hand cut gaskets to offer. I can not wait until you get a hold of Jim's tranny. There was a time when i respected that Black Series, but am now just waiting for its demise.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim: all I can say is WOW!! You have definitely found the right group of friends. You are right, I don't wanna go there. You are simply too almighty for me. Kharma is a funny lady. You are obviously pimp daddy express, but I'd simply ask that you turn the steroids down just a notch. Your buddy Andy is a documented forum scum. Isn't it funny how feathers do flock?
That is the best comeback you could muster up Jangy? You really are the sorry little person I suspected you were from the get go.

AS for the Dave Kasper/Casper part of the story, I could really care less if the friggin Easter Bunny himself was the one doing the tuning. As long as the product does what he claims it does I will be a happy customer.

Jangy, since your "old school" 55 does not even have a 7G trans nor a 63 power plant why are you even chiming in? Why don't you go back to the sticky they created for you because you're always acting like a TOOL! Must be real proud of yourself to get a sticky becasue so many people love you so much
Old 09-06-2008, 05:12 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
More is coming in and it was by the members, not vendors or the site. HAHA!! I have been searching and I have yet to come accross and instance of your being banned for even technical talk to a vendor. I found three already and they were all identical to this one. You bashing (making very personal statements) about members of the board who doubted your crazy claims. I don't doubt that you were also booted for smack talking a vendor in HIS thread, much as you claimed here.
ROFLMAO. Log onto www.cherokeesrt8.com and check out the Modern Horsepower forum at the bottom of the main forum page. Also search through all posts with my username "GotStroked" and see if you can find a single negative comment about my products or services. You won't.

I haven't responded to any of your or jcarts personal attacks or at my car.
You define irony. All you've done since your initial post in this thread is personally attack me, and my products/services to the point that you're bordering on libelous content.
Jangy, anyone with a triple digit IQ can tell that you don't have any knowledge, any experience, just a loud rude mouth that seems to run constantly.

That is nothing new and I just don't care to laugh at you two. I'm already happy with the fix I get here for my enthusiast self. My car and the entire MB scene is going just as I like. The ECU tunes are now in the open and we are doing the same with the TCUs (no thanks to your side track attempts).
Again, decoder ring is necessary...

Are you trying to tell me you're tuning TCUs now??? :r olf:

Had you simply come on here and been honest, I know of at least 10 guys that would have helped you to actually do what you say you have done. I NEVER doubted that you had the resources to get it done NOR the benefits it could bring. What I doubted then and still now is your incescent claims that you have done it when it is an outright lie. Had you done it you would be more apt to post facts than to simply continue to spew the same insults and banter.
Excuse me? Direct me towards a single post I've made where I haven't been honest. If anything I'm too honest which is why I run into issues with cheerleaders like you.
Now you're calling me a liar? If you truly don't believe we can tune both ECUs and TCUs you're going to get laughed off the board in the next 1.5 weeks tops. Jim, Rick, and Marko are going to give objective reports on our TCU tuning, as will I with both ECU/TCU in my own C63.

For the record, RennTech has had the TCU software AND hardware for years. No matter what they charge, you can not steal a single client from them, because you have nothing but hand cut gaskets to offer. I can not wait until you get a hold of Jim's tranny. There was a time when i respected that Black Series, but am now just waiting for its demise.
For the record, Renntech doesn't have **** on our hardware. How do I know? Because we've seen what RennTech can do (they have a lot of pissed off customers that shelled out a lot of $ and weren't at all happy with the results).
Hand cut gaskets? Again, watch the libelous comments. Second warning. I have no problem dispensing funds in dealing with you in a legal manner.

Looking at your profile I can hardly believe you're 40 years old. You show the manturity of a semi retarded llama and the cognitive ability of it's fully retarded mother. You type incoherent nonsense mixed in with a good bit of libel and pure bull****. In short you are a stereotypical pathetic internet racer.

Here's my offer to you jangy. If my products don't deliver (ECU/TCU will be the first test) I'll gladly leave this forum forever. However, if they do, you leave instead.

Sounds fair to me. I have no issue putting my $ where my mouth is. Can you say the same?

/awaits more pathetic personal attacks and incoherent jibberish.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I haven't responded to any of your or jcarts personal attacks or at my car. That is nothing new and I just don't care to laugh at you two. I'm already happy with the fix I get here for my enthusiast self. My car and the entire MB scene is going just as I like. The ECU tunes are now in the open and we are doing the same with the TCUs (no thanks to your side track attempts). Had you simply come on here and been honest, I know of at least 10 guys that would have helped you to actually do what you say you have done. I NEVER doubted that you had the resources to get it done NOR the benefits it could bring. What I doubted then and still now is your incescent claims that you have done it when it is an outright lie. Had you done it you would be more apt to post facts than to simply continue to spew the same insults and banter.

JANGY, Let's be honest, the only reason you have not responded to my remarks is beacuse you know they are all true. you are just pissed that your, yesterday's news 55 is much slower than a 63

For the record, Renntech pretty much sucks now days, they are living on a wing and a prayer and new tuners are constantly out doing them, Evosport for starters. Why don't you do some research and compare the Renntech tuned Black Series vs my Evosport Black Series...let me help you out, the Renntech car cost $18,000 more and produced an asstounding 40 less HP. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. ONE MORE THING MR JANGY, RENNTECH DOES NOT OFFER TCU TUNING FOR THE 63!

JANGY YOU MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST MO FO ON THIS FORUM, ARE YOU RELATED TO MARTY?

Last edited by jrcart; 09-06-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
That is the best comeback you could muster up Jangy? You really are the sorry little person I suspected you were from the get go.

Nah, I'm just not into that type of banter and I've fallen for it a few too many times, lately. I don't want to be like that, so I am walking from it. You win.

AS for the Dave Kasper/Casper part of the story, I could really care less if the friggin Easter Bunny himself was the one doing the tuning. As long as the product does what he claims it does I will be a happy customer.

The post was not for you. You are so rich that none of this matters, but some of the members here (rich or not) like to know the big picture of our little world. Question is, how will you know if the product delivers without giving them your car to show you? I've been the guinea pig myself and all of the 55 guys are getting to enjoy that now. The same is there with the 63. Who has the best ECU tune? How do we know?

Jangy, since your "old school" 55 does not even have a 7G trans nor a 63 power plant why are you even chiming in?

Why do you post in a W211 room? Why do you post in the W211 E55 room? I chime in because I am an enthusiast that obviously knows a bit more aboutr some parts of your own drivetrain than you. The heat soak thing is DOCUMENTED and has been REPEATED. I did not DISCOVER it, I was just there the first time that anyone cared to look at anything other than a slip of paper.

Why don't you go back to the sticky they created for you because you're always acting like a TOOL! Must be real proud of yourself to get a sticky becasue so many people love you so much
Yeah buddy, real proud .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators