MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:29 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Here's a few pics of what's going on Tuseday (FAST DB A/F meter, I didn't like the Innovative I had on prior) and some Thermalnators:

Pics of my German made Thermal Intake spacers. You know those crazy Barvarians, always skimping when it comes to manufacturing processes :

Old 09-06-2008, 05:30 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Yeah buddy, real proud .
You self proclaimed (in this thread) yourself to be the forum *** sniffer, claiming it was your "job", jangy...What else is there to say?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
All you've done since your initial post in this thread is personally attack me, and my products/services to the point that you're bordering on libelous content.

BRING IT!! Quit the threats. DO EEEEET!! All mouth.

Are you trying to tell me you're tuning TCUs now??? :r olf:

NOT ME. I never claimed to be a tuner. I've been here long enough that EVERYONE knows what my claims are. I'm an enthusiast, Andy. We are not required to be almighty. You do, because you claim it. I have NEVER bashed a product of yours because I have no clue what you actually provide. All I know is you came here saying you had particular products and services available NOW, but here we are with nothing but theory. Hahaha!! Apparently you don't know that there is a new TCU tune coming followed by hardware, huh? LOL!! You think that topic doesn't come up often?

Now you're calling me a liar? If you truly don't believe we can tune both ECUs and TCUs you're going to get laughed off the board in the next 1.5 weeks tops. Jim, Rick, and Marko are going to give objective reports on our TCU tuning, as will I with both ECU/TCU in my own C63.

Not calling you anything but rude. I have said again and again that I do not believe that you have had enough time to develop the products you say are ready for release. You are right that time will tell, but your posts aren't exactly objective. On a side note, would you like to put money on Rick and Marco sending you a single cent in the next 30 days, regardeless of what you do? If you'll take that bet, I'll pay you in advance. Let's make it $500, since Jim was so kind as to spew my financial troubles? Perhaps, if I win, I will make a payment towards the principal of my double wide so that i may be able to retire one month sooner? Granted, I think you will get Jim's money.

For the record, Renntech doesn't have **** on our hardware. How do I know? Because we've seen what RennTech can do (they have a lot of pissed off customers that shelled out a lot of $ and weren't at all happy with the results).

Blah blah blah........

Hand cut gaskets? Again, watch the libelous comments. Second warning. I have no problem dispensing funds in dealing with you in a legal manner.

No, actually third. That should be it for me, no? DO EEEET!!!!! HAHA!! I know you have to shell it out and glad you have no issues with it. BRING EEEEETTT!!! As your mouth grows, you'll learn to keep a strong group on retainer.

Looking at your profile I can hardly believe you're 40 years old. You show the manturity of a semi retarded llama and the cognitive ability of it's fully retarded mother. You type incoherent nonsense mixed in with a good bit of libel and pure bull****. In short you are a stereotypical pathetic internet racer.

4th!!

Here's my offer to you jangy. If my products don't deliver (ECU/TCU will be the first test) I'll gladly leave this forum forever. However, if they do, you leave instead.

You do what you want. you have nothing vested here, so what kind of bet is that? It isn't about your products or knowledge. It is simply your attitude. I don't like you and won't buy from you, but that doesn't mean anything.

Sounds fair to me. I have no issue putting my $ where my mouth is. Can you say the same?

$500 is enough for now. I tried to get a bunch out of the MIR fun but that got squashed QUICK.

/awaits more pathetic personal attacks and incoherent jibberish.
Takes two to tango. I'm just hanging out to flush the bottom. We will be there soon....
Old 09-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Here's a few pics of what's going on Tuseday (FAST DB A/F meter, I didn't like the Innovative I had on prior) and some Thermalnators:

Pics of my German made Thermal Intake spacers. You know those crazy Barvarians, always skimping when it comes to manufacturing processes :
Now what was wrong with posting things like this instead of being brash?

The thermalnators look nice as is the A/F gauge, but that isn't TCU.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
JANGY YOU MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST MO FO ON THIS FORUM, ARE YOU RELATED TO MARTY?
Who is Marty? If I am the dumbest, then you are a resounding second. Been to the Gym today JIM?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
You self proclaimed (in this thread) yourself to be the forum *** sniffer, claiming it was your "job", jangy...What else is there to say?
Folks here (and you can tell Jim is new) know exactly what I snif and damn if I'm not right on your tail!!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:41 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Some feedback regarding our Chrysler ECU tuning:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...=Andy+tune+CMR

.532 ET reduction and 3.75mph gain (corrected for accuracy) on a Jeep with only CAI:

Old 09-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
STICKY, PLEASE!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Some feedback regarding our Chrysler ECU tuning:

.532 ET reduction and 3.75mph gain (corrected for accuracy) on a Jeep with only CAI:

Never doubted you CHRYSLER tuning. Thanks for the references, not that I'll look. Got any MB references? Anyone we'd know?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Folks here (and you can tell Jim is new) know exactly what I snif and damn if I'm not right on your tail!!
I might be new, if you consider 9 months ago new, but the new guy still has a much faster car than you...............................OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I might be new, if you consider 9 months ago new, but the new guy still has a much faster car than you...............................OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Yes, 9 months is new as is the idea that ANY 63 can hang with ANY staged E55. Get a grip and pull your head out of the slip. Go run any stage 5 E55 in your area and come back and repirt how fast you are. Your 1/4 mile guys like ets, I want to know what car you can take side by side. Got any proof of that? All I know of is you losing 3 car lengths on the dig and then blowing by an un-tuned (ECU) E55. Is that right, or was he at least a stage 1? If not a powerchip tune, then you are extra the MAN!!! Ouch right back at ya.

EDIT: my bad, it had a LET tune.......

Last edited by jangy; 09-06-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:58 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
BRING IT!! Quit the threats. DO EEEEET!! All mouth.
Bring what? You post BS, I debunk it, you post BS, I debunk it, notice a pattern?
I then call you out to a race and offer to pay for your trip out and hear nothing back from you...

NOT ME. I never claimed to be a tuner. I've been here long enough that EVERYONE knows what my claims are. I'm an enthusiast, Andy. We are not required to be almighty. You do, because you claim it.
I have never claimed to be almightly LOL. I claim to know what I know, because I know it. That's all, end of story.

I have NEVER bashed a product of yours because I have no clue what you actually provide.
In this thread alone you said my gaskets were hand cut, and that I was going to blow up engines and transmissions. Is your short term memory that bad?

All I know is you came here saying you had particular products and services available NOW, but here we are with nothing but theory. Hahaha!! Apparently you don't know that there is a new TCU tune coming followed by hardware, huh? LOL!! You think that topic doesn't come up often?
Both ECU/TCU tuning is available RIGHT now. Not tomorrow, not next week, right now. However I want to get some objective results from 3 testers besides myself to make the results more credible for everyone. I don't see the problem with that? If you know of a better method please let me know.
"A new TCU tune followed by hardware"? WTF are you talking about? We use our own hardware to reflash TCUs, no chips. Are you saying someone's going to mass produce the hardware necessary to do what we already do? LOL! Not possible and we're already in the patenting process.

Not calling you anything but rude. I have said again and again that I do not believe that you have had enough time to develop the products you say are ready for release. You are right that time will tell, but your posts aren't exactly objective.
Look in the mirror jangy, all you do is post subjective nonsense which forces me to babysit a thread and reply to your BS.

On a side note, would you like to put money on Rick and Marco sending you a single cent in the next 30 days, regardeless of what you do? If you'll take that bet, I'll pay you in advance. Let's make it $500, since Jim was so kind as to spew my financial troubles? Perhaps, if I win, I will make a payment towards the principal of my double wide so that i may be able to retire one month sooner? Granted, I think you will get Jim's money.
BET TAKEN

PayPal funds to sales@modernhorsepower.com

Blah blah blah........
Exactly.

No, actually third. That should be it for me, no? DO EEEET!!!!! HAHA!! I know you have to shell it out and glad you have no issues with it. BRING EEEEETTT!!! As your mouth grows, you'll learn to keep a strong group on retainer.
Does your mouth ever stop growing?

You do what you want. you have nothing vested here, so what kind of bet is that? It isn't about your products or knowledge. It is simply your attitude. I don't like you and won't buy from you, but that doesn't mean anything.
Again, you have nothing on the objective product front and you just blatantly stated it's all personal with you. Grow up.
In actuallity I have FAR more to lose than you do by making the offer I did. You obviously don't have a clue what kind of funding it takes to develop said hardware or even file for the patents we have.

$500 is enough for now. I tried to get a bunch out of the MIR fun but that got squashed QUICK.
What? I offered $2k if you beat Jim OR me at MIR. Take it or leave it.

Takes two to tango. I'm just hanging out to flush the bottom. We will be there soon....
Now you're a self proclaimed bottom feeder. Your mother must be proud. It may take two to tango but only one of us makes any sense whatsoever.

I'm now going to do something I've never done before (this might boost your ego) I'm going to put you on my ignore list so I don't feel obligated to reply to your bull**** anymore. Have a nice life, and at some point, try to grow the hell up.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited by MHP; 09-06-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:02 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Never doubted you CHRYSLER tuning. Thanks for the references, not that I'll look. Got any MB references? Anyone we'd know?
Watch this forum VERY closely for the next 1.5 weeks.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:03 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Now what was wrong with posting things like this instead of being brash?

The thermalnators look nice as is the A/F gauge, but that isn't TCU.
LOL, if I took a picture of the TCU what would it prove? You think you can tell the difference between a stocker and mine by looking at it?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes, 9 months is new as is the idea that ANY 63 can hang with ANY staged E55. Get a grip and pull your head out of the slip. Go run any stage 5 E55 in your area and come back and repirt how fast you are. Your 1/4 mile guys like ets, I want to know what car you can take side by side. Got any proof of that? All I know of is you losing 3 car lengths on the dig and then blowing by an un-tuned (ECU) E55. Is that right, or was he at least a stage 1? If not a powerchip tune, then you are extra the MAN!!! Ouch right back at ya.

You better go do some more investigating, don't let that vid fool ya. What does a stage 5 55 run in the 1/4?

Jangy do you want to race me? We can even do it "side by side". I have a feeling we won't be "side by side" for very long though, but the good news is that AMG did a great job sculpting a beautiful tail end of my car, it will give you something nice to look at for the last 2/3's of our race.

Last edited by jrcart; 09-06-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:08 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I should've done that (put jangy on my ignore list) sooner. Give it a whirl Jim, he's not even worth the time.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Jangy, if that bet for MIR ever came to fruition you would have LOST a bunch of money. You aren't touching a stock C6 Z06 nor will you be even close to Jims car. Let me know when you break into the 11's...
Old 09-06-2008, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jangy, one more thing, quit calling me a drag racer, I'm not a drag racer, my car was built for road racing, with the exception of the MT tires, all my passes at the drag strip were made in full road race trim and settings.

Jangy, are you an expert on road racing as well?

JANGY, you still have not told me how fast you car goes in the 1/4
Old 09-06-2008, 06:17 PM

2007 E63
Hi Andy
First I do not know a lot about technical stuff.
What are the gains from the TCU tuning?
I am glad that there are more tuners for 6.2 engine.
I hope to see what 63 can do. I am also interested in rev matching downshifts on E63. I asked SA and it cannot be done at the dealer.
I hope that you are working on this issue.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jangy, is this a pic of your car?
Attached Images  
Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
In this thread alone you said my gaskets were hand cut, and that I was going to blow up engines and transmissions. Is your short term memory that bad?

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Both ECU/TCU tuning is available RIGHT now. Not tomorrow, not next week, right now.

May we see some data? Might you enlighten us on some of the HOWs and differences with the american plug up software?

However I want to get some objective results from 3 testers besides myself to make the results more credible for everyone. I don't see the problem with that?
Not at all. Where is the data?

"A new TCU tune followed by hardware"? WTF are you talking about? We use our own hardware to reflash TCUs, no chips. Are you saying someone's going to mass produce the hardware necessary to do what we already do? LOL! Not possible and we're already in the patenting process.

LOL at your patent. No, I am saying there are already strides being made in upgrading the existing tranny hardware. NOBODY is intending to compete with you.

Again, you have nothing on the objective product front and you just blatantly stated it's all personal with you. Grow up.
In actuallity I have FAR more to lose than you do by making the offer I did. You obviously don't have a clue what kind of funding it takes to develop said hardware or even file for the patents we have.
No buddy, not a clue. IP is an entirely new concept out here. So, you did all this for the members of MBWorld? SWEET!!

What? I offered $2k if you beat Jim OR me at MIR. Take it or leave it.
And I offered to walk Jim here.

Now you're a self proclaimed bottom feeder. Your mother must be proud. It may take two to tango but only one of us makes any sense whatsoever.
You keep thinking that. They are laughing AT you not with you.

I'm now going to do something I've never done before (this might boost your ego) I'm going to put you on my ignore list so I don't feel obligated to reply to your bull**** anymore. Have a nice life, and at some point, try to grow the hell up.

Isn't this a broken record. Is that the 3rd time this thread that you've promised to stop? LOL at him finding the iggy button.
Thanks
Andy
Nah thank you!!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL, if I took a picture of the TCU what would it prove? You think you can tell the difference between a stocker and mine by looking at it?
It would prove you have ever looked at a TCU. Can't tune what you can't get to, right?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

For your information that vid was taken on the way to the LET event last Saturday, I lined up side by side with lots of cars that day, I was well over a second faster than that E 55, again, go research this claim I am making and let me know what you come up with. I was the only car in the 11's that day, hell I think I was close to a second faster than every car out there. So how's that for "side by side racing"?

Go check wiht Chicago X, he has everyones times and video proff of most of the passes.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:26 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Ckim1021
Hi Andy
First I do not know a lot about technical stuff.
What are the gains from the TCU tuning?
I am glad that there are more tuners for 6.2 engine.
I hope to see what 63 can do. I am also interested in rev matching downshifts on E63. I asked SA and it cannot be done at the dealer.
I hope that you are working on this issue.
Ckim,
I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have about our TCU and/or ECU reflashes.
The rev matching is something that we have slated to look into next week. We should have done it sooner (I take the blame for that) but since my C63 already has it I didn't think twice about it. If the programming is in the TCU (just not "activated") we can make it happen.
In the next 1.5 weeks I will post dyno/track results from my C63 with both our ECU/TCU tuning (package tuning is the way to go as we can make sure both units work in perfect harmony and achieve optimal gains), Jim, Marko, and Rick will just be testing the TCUs to start (dyno/track/subjective commentary) so there will be plenty of unbiased info to go around from several different makes from some of the most respected individuals on this site.
I'm also going to post a video on YouTube showing the shifting prowess and gain in power from our ECU/TCU tuning.
Please stay tuned for results, they are coming and I promise you will NOT be disappointed.
If you or anyone else has any specific questions about our tuning please do not hesistate to call me at 614 940 9523 (cell) anytime. There is no such thing as a dumb question and I look forward to speaking with many of you in the future.

Thanks
Andy
Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You better go do some more investigating, don't let that vid fool ya. What does a stage 5 55 run in the 1/4?

I have no idea and who cares. I bet any stage 5 will walk your car from a dig.

Jangy do you want to race me?
DUH!!

We can even do it "side by side". I have a feeling we won't be "side by side" for very long though, but the good news is that AMG did a great job sculpting a beautiful tail end of my car, it will give you something nice to look at for the last 2/3's of our race.
Is there any other way to race? Your car is gorgeous from all sides, but unlike a porcupine it isn't the outside I distaste.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators