Sponsored by:

MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
Your products can only do so much talking. We both are in the customer service business, and if a customer does not appreciate the tone of voice, attitude, he or she will not do business with you. You obviously have not learned that.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:46 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
Your products can only do so much talking. We both are in the customer service business, and if a customer does not appreciate the tone of voice, attitude, he or she will not do business with you. You obviously have not learned that.

LOL, you guys kill me. I'll consider myself warned, you, rennstage and jangy won't be doing business with me. Got it, thanks.

As I said before, you'll never find anyone that I've done business with that was anything less than satisfied, and that's a fact.

Last edited by MHP; 09-08-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Wow, this thread has derailed so much off topic just because MHP announced new Thermlnators for the 63. I wonder what will happen when they come out with the ECU/TCU tune . Amazingly enough, this thread have also become the new hang out place for entertainment on mbworld.

Last edited by MB_Forever; 09-08-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 AM

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
'08 CL63
I came out earlier in this thread against MHP's attitude, which was bad, but Jangy's (MBWorld "god" that he is) attitude is just as bad if not worse.

Jangy, I've only been a lurker/member for a few years, but I've seen your righteous "ownage" threads & I don't think this is one. How about you check your ego & "righteousness" and just wait for the products to come out? If they suck, then trash them... till then you're just continuing a stupid cycle of drama. This is far from a cut & dry poster proclaming how he's a world known suspension tuner; MHP may actually provide us with a product we want... How about you shut it & let them suceed or fail on their own merit now? They had some S-talking posts at first, but you as a long term respected forum member are unable to let it go; I think your credibility will suffer just as much as theirs will (or more) at this point in time.

Call me a newb or whatever, but you sound just as douchey as they do (if not more) right now.... Let it die.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 AM

germans
MHP...I like your attitude! Bring us products! Some here are skeptical but honest, so like you said, third party admission is all that is needed to convince me.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:25 AM

2007 E63 AMG, 2009 V-Max
MHP, if you ever plan to run from the cold and travel to sunny Puerto Rico bring your ECU/TCU software. I'd be interested to try it on my 63. PM me if/when you do.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MHP
Thanks for posting! My products will do the talking from here on out, since you aren't inerested in any of them I'm sure I won't see you posting in any future threads of mine.
If I lose business do to being straightforward and intolerant of ignorance and idiocy, so be it. I wouldn't want to serve said individuals in such a capacity anyway.
Finally, if you're going to attempt to lecture me, learn the difference between "weather" and "whether", and that "alot" is not a word (try: a lot).

Thanks
Andy
Oh you can bet on seeing me post in your threads again. I'm gona link all your douche posts in them so your potential customers can see how big of a douchetool you are. And if all your going to come back at me with is grammar corrections,it just shows your getting desprate to make a come back. (btw I'm posting from my ipone)
Old 09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by Andy0331
I came out earlier in this thread against MHP's attitude, which was bad, but Jangy's (MBWorld "god" that he is) attitude is just as bad if not worse.

Jangy, I've only been a lurker/member for a few years, but I've seen your righteous "ownage" threads & I don't think this is one. How about you check your ego & "righteousness" and just wait for the products to come out? If they suck, then trash them... till then you're just continuing a stupid cycle of drama. This is far from a cut & dry poster proclaming how he's a world known suspension tuner; MHP may actually provide us with a product we want... How about you shut it & let them suceed or fail on their own merit now? They had some S-talking posts at first, but you as a long term respected forum member are unable to let it go; I think your credibility will suffer just as much as theirs will (or more) at this point in time.

Call me a newb or whatever, but you sound just as douchey as they do (if not more) right now.... Let it die.
and

"Due" check with Andy before posting in "his" thread.

You can only post "without permission" if you want his "products" and you give him your card on his "po-dunk" website.

Last edited by sack5000; 09-08-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Banned

This guy is toast, he has no respect or crediblity on this forum as a sponsor.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:15 AM

08 CLS63
Originally Posted by RENNSTAGE
This guy is toast, he has no respect or crediblity on this forum as a sponsor.
Seriously, you guys are really starting to get annoying. Just LET IT GO. He hasn't lost my business yet. Give the guy a chance and if you don't like him, as he mentioned, don't give him your business. No one's losing sleep over it, except maybe you that is. You guys have made it apparent you dont like his attitude, so don't bring up the same thing every other post!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by jangy
Funny, loser says he was planning to hit up Vegas, but walked away from a head to head race with me using the excuse that he doesn't want to come out? Just for the record, Vegas is PERFECT. dare to show? We can have both cars inspected by independents then race? I'll spank you with my slow piece of crap and you can go back and keep boasting about your cloudy life.

Jim, I started it. So what? You are still twisted. Is living with yourself that great? Are you young or just the eternal bachelor?

You say I avoid your questions, well you avoid mine. I'm not implying son. I flat out wrote it and I don't see you responding to it. Cute, your car is such a reflection of you. Juice for you at the gym and some for the ride at the track? If this is not roid rage, then I would really be concerned.
Jangy, I must have missed the part where you challenged me to a race. For the record I go to Vegas about once a month so that should have nothing to do with anything. Name your price, but please make it worth my while. BTW, if you are the one challenging me to a race the proper etticut would be for you to come to me.

BTW; why do the cars need to be inspected???

Jangy, what on earth would ever make you think that your car that has never even run in the 11's can be my car that makes consistant 11.4-11.5 passes ON MOTOR ONLY???? Why don't you just save us both the trouble and mail me a check?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by jrcart
etticut
If I need to learn Eubonics to read this Board, I quit.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Tell you what, I don't want your $, just shoot Rick a PM and ask him.
I'll ask him when I go see him today. You'd better hurry and get the cash.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jangy
Funny, loser says he was planning to hit up Vegas, but walked away from a head to head race with me using the excuse that he doesn't want to come out? Just for the record, Vegas is PERFECT. dare to show? We can have both cars inspected by independents then race? I'll spank you with my slow piece of crap and you can go back and keep boasting about your cloudy life.

Jim, I started it. So what? You are still twisted. Is living with yourself that great? Are you young or just the eternal bachelor?

You say I avoid your questions, well you avoid mine. I'm not implying son. I flat out wrote it and I don't see you responding to it. Cute, your car is such a reflection of you. Juice for you at the gym and some for the ride at the track? If this is not roid rage, then I would really be concerned.

ROCK!!! I loved it. Funny how dude thought you were laughing with him.
Here is one of JANGY'S post where he is clearly challenging me to a race. He is now denying that he challenged me to a race. Read this post of his and let me know how you all take it.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Here is one of JANGY'S post where he is clearly challenging me to a race. He is now denying that he challenged me to a race. Read this post of his and let me know how you all take it.
What a moron. I'm done posting in MHP's thread. Lets take it over to the one you started so we don't have double talk. I did challenge you to a race. I just never specified drag race, although I like it.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:35 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by lexaltezza
Seriously, you guys are really starting to get annoying. Just LET IT GO. He hasn't lost my business yet. Give the guy a chance and if you don't like him, as he mentioned, don't give him your business. No one's losing sleep over it, except maybe you that is. You guys have made it apparent you dont like his attitude, so don't bring up the same thing every other post!
Amen!! Nuff said.

Thanks
Andy
Old 09-08-2008, 12:36 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Teaser A/F data from the stock C63 tune coming in about 6hrs.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:41 PM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Huh

Jee --- Ward (jrcart) , You were a little hard on the Beaver last Night !!

Cheers _PTEngineering
Old 09-08-2008, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by MHP
Teaser A/F data from the stock C63 tune coming in about 6hrs.
Can't wait.....
Old 09-08-2008, 02:27 PM

08 MB
I personally don't mind attitude as long as the service and products back it up. I'm not looking for Andy@MHP to be my new best friend so who cares how he acts as long as he can produce.

Andy is right that there "is an *** for every seat" and this thread will change that little. Andy could have been the nicest and most helpful guy on here as Vadim has been credited for but people still go with someone else for whatever reason and there is proof as VRP is not cornering the market from what I gather.

If you don't like the guy because of attitude "alone" get over it. I would hope people have more important things in life to worry about.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by racetested
I personally don't mind attitude as long as the service and products back it up. I'm not looking for Andy@MHP to be my new best friend so who cares how he acts as long as he can produce.

Andy is right that there "is an *** for every seat" and this thread will change that little. Andy could have been the nicest and most helpful guy on here as Vadim has been credited for but people still go with someone else for whatever reason and there is proof as VRP is not cornering the market from what I gather.

If you don't like the guy because of attitude "alone" get over it. I would hope people have more important things in life to worry about.
I agree with most of what you are saying. Most of the mods on my car were done by Evosport, they did a great job on my car, however, I am not married to them. VRP were the first ones to come out with an modified intake/airbox for the 63, so I gave it a shot and I love the outcome. MHP appears to be the first ones with a possible way around some of the torque limits and short falls of the 7G trans. I'm gonna give it a shot, hopefully I will be pleased with the outcome.

I don't need these tuners to be my friends, I already have plenty of friends, I need them to build high quality, cutting edge performance products that will make my car even faster. I'm one of the first in line for the TCU tune, I can't wait to let you guys know what I think.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:50 PM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by MHP
Never claimed to be and if you review our posts you definitely come out on top of the ethug contest.
Its so funny you said this. Every time I read jangy's posts, this is all I can think of:

You would think that by mid-2008, the concept of "internet gangstas" would be long gone. I actually laughed out loud (sorry, no LOLOLOL) at the comment (I forget from who) that went along of the lines of "wait until my crew catches wind of this thread and then you'll get a REAL e-*** ripping".
Old 09-08-2008, 04:00 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Its not like me to just sit on the sidelines of such a great spat.
So I'm gonna add my two cents. My favorite part of this is that once MHP post his results and im pretty sure based on what he says here he wont disappoing all of you are going to be eating crow.
However, that is not really my favorite part. - My favorite part is 100% guaranteed that when the said results are posted you guys with the biggest mouths are going to be sending your credit card numbers over to Andy.

Whether or not he has a big mouth or just can't help himself but reply (and yes I agree he cannot possibly win with this mentality) he obviously not only knows his S--- but could probably get so technical that all of you would be scratching your heads. SO much so that I just had my guy who is quarterbacking my project call him. Well lets just say I just got the phone call that he's "more than impressed" with his knowledge. CHeckbook in hand.
If I ever get my car back together and I say "If" because of the constant setbacks I've had (5 months and counting) I just cant say.
But I would like to put you all on notice that JT will be at MIR and while I cant go dollar for dollar w Jim - I'm no slouch and just as nutty a modaholic.
Throwin it down - 2nd place anyone?

* I actually have little to no drag experience so I'll be the biggest limitation. but maybe someone else can pilot.

Oh and Jangy your responses are so weak -so Martyesque - Why don't you PM me before you post I'll ghost write em for you - Ive gotten countless PM's for the amusement I've given here.

Last edited by JT55; 09-08-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:16 PM

'04 Porsche 996TT X-50, '95 M3 Built & Blown
It was great talking to you today Andy. Welcome to the world of MB. Your insight and knowledge is as incredible as it usually is and everyone should know that you are quite a stand up guy.

Just get used to all of the baby talk and BS from forum members. It just goes to show you want type of people hide behind posting and aren't real world savvy. Most of these clowns don't know the first thing about developing and fabricating performance parts or products. Regardless, if your products are as great as you promote them to be(I am going on the record to say they will be after knowing what you have done previously on other platforms personally!) then they don't have to like you to buy your superior products.

Let the haters.....HATE!

I am sure we will be building some incredible cars together my friend and let them eat CROW!!!!!! We've done it before.

JT55- Your car will be worth the wait. I'll pilot your beast at MIR and shut everyone's mouth!

Originally Posted by RENNSTAGE
Oh you can bet on seeing me post in your threads again. I'm gona link all your douche posts in them so your potential customers can see how big of a douchetool you are. And if all your going to come back at me with is grammar corrections,it just shows your getting desprate to make a come back. (btw I'm posting from my ipone)

Just so you everyone knowswho he is: Rennstage is a 19 years old spoiled rotten Islamic pretender whose Daddy owns a gas station or 2. He is exactly one of the forum members that doesn't know **** from shinola. Get a life Anil or brush up on what Wahabbism is and tell me I was correct when we spoke about YOUR RELIGION! Pretender!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by TUNINGTECH
Just so you everyone knowswho he is: Rennstage is a 19 years old spoiled rotten Islamic pretender whose Daddy owns a gas station or 2. He is exactly one of the forum members that doesn't know **** from shinola. Get a life Anil or brush up on what Wahabbism is and tell me I was correct when we spoke about YOUR RELIGION! Pretender!
Please don't get the thread shut down, it was getting so entertaining...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP AMG 63 Thermalnators