Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 08:51 PM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I'm running 8.5PSI on 10.5:1 c/r on pump gas. I'm pretty sure a head gasket can take you from 11.3:1 to 10.5:1 I never mentioned 9:1
I said one way to do it correctly, that's a piston swap. Try running 15-18psi (which the KB 2.6L that was supposed to go on Rick's car does very well) with a gasket swap, ain't going to happen (on 93 anyway) unless you're in the low 9s.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Let me say my main goal for attendance is not to compete but to meet you fine gentlemen...it will be a dissapointment to not get a chance to meet you...what ever the case come so we can drink a few beers
Old 10-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
I said one way to do it correctly, that's a piston swap. Try running 15-18psi (which the KB 2.6L that was supposed to go on Rick's car does very well) with a gasket swap, ain't going to happen (on 93 anyway) unless you're in the low 9s.
More like try adding 4 psi. It is simple. Spacers as gaskets, and sc, and a tune. All this talk of been there and done that without any movement is just that. If you paid for R&D on something that was never looked into, then take a look at your team.

So funny how there is only one way to do anything "right" and everyone elses plans suck.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Are all the cars at this meet going to be spraying? Can we get a list of anyone that is going on motor? I'm curious to see how the various power plants and platforms compare without NOS. There are a few that i am sure will spray regardeless.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
I realize that this maybe isnt the right thread to put this in as it has gone slightly off topic, but for MIR as always I will be all motor. No spray. I actually dont beleive in it I am sure there will be a few people with it there and I think ahmad said he was bringn his bottle, though I dont think he is sure if he will use it or not. Not sure about some of the others though.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Doesnt matter what I think, it matters what I do. And I cant predict that. I can tell you I'm not spraying my car in Nov. unless I get crazy (will bring the bottle with me). Tens are definitely a possibility
10's on Motor?

I will bow down to the CLK God if that happens, good luck, I honestly hope you the best. That would be amazing to witness!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jangy
Are all the cars at this meet going to be spraying? Can we get a list of anyone that is going on motor? I'm curious to see how the various power plants and platforms compare without NOS. There are a few that i am sure will spray regardeless.
Jangy,

For the first half of the day I will be running motor only. Later in the day I am going to pour in a few gallons of 120 octane, plug in the NOS only ECU and then go for broke...not literally I hope.

I will be sure to post up my best motor only and NOS passes. I'm sure we will have vids of everyones fast passes as well.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32used
Let me say my main goal for attendance is not to compete but to meet you fine gentlemen...it will be a dissapointment to not get a chance to meet you...what ever the case come so we can drink a few beers
Are you going to make it?

COOL! Another Chi-Town rep!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:51 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by jrcart
10's on Motor?

I will bow down to the CLK God if that happens, good luck, I honestly hope you the best. That would be amazing to witness!
Im gonna do 9's w my new S5 with my girlfriend driving. (since she's claimed it as hers anyways) its not even broken in yet and im still gonna do
Im gonna rent a crane and have a 2k lb. wrecking ball smash it in the back and its gonna do 9's. Prob. only gonna get one run out of it though.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
10's on Motor?

I'm not saying 'm going to do it, but its possible. These guys need to hurry up and get me my diff so I can take it to the track before Nov. 15th for some shakedown passes. I ordered it LAST thursday and it still hasnt shipped! That will give me a better idea of where I'm at.

Thanks, I wish you the best of luck as well.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:19 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
More like try adding 4 psi. It is simple. Spacers as gaskets, and sc, and a tune. All this talk of been there and done that without any movement is just that. If you paid for R&D on something that was never looked into, then take a look at your team.

So funny how there is only one way to do anything "right" and everyone elses plans suck.
This post highlights the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The mere thought of boosting a 11.3:1 motor is pure lunacy unless you plan on running 117 octane or higher.
4psi with a 2.6 won't hold a candle to a 75 shot let alone a 150 shot, which a 6.2 would take all day long on 93 with the right tune. Sorry, but we have BT and DT. 6.2s with a stock shortblock are simply not boost friendly, at all.

Thanks
Old 10-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
This post highlights the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The mere thought of boosting a 11.3:1 motor is pure lunacy unless you plan on running 117 octane or higher.
4psi with a 2.6 won't hold a candle to a 75 shot let alone a 150 shot, which a 6.2 would take all day long on 93 with the right tune. Sorry, but we have BT and DT. 6.2s with a stock shortblock are simply not boost friendly, at all.

Thanks
Some of us aren't interested ion NOS as a daily solution.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:11 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Then go H/C and/or a stroker and make all the N/A power a 7A can handle. I'm not a huge fan of nitrous myself though I have to admit, it works wonders in motors like these.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Heads,Cams and intake manifold. That's what time it is then a CF air box. Oh, and Brembo brake pkg for weight, 32 lbs lighter, then time for Dynamags, even more weight loss.

Last edited by rarfinancial; 10-26-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
I'm not saying 'm going to do it, but its possible. These guys need to hurry up and get me my diff so I can take it to the track before Nov. 15th for some shakedown passes. I ordered it LAST thursday and it still hasnt shipped! That will give me a better idea of where I'm at.

Thanks, I wish you the best of luck as well.
Hey Ahmad,
if you diff comes in this coming week, we should get together for a friday night at capital. I am trying to plan on going to test and tune Nov 7 to get some early runs in beofre MIR if your interested.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jangy, you have such a negative vibe about you, everything that spews from your keyboard is negative un-informative garbage...."NOS as a daily solution"? Ya, I'll be damned if I did not go through half of a 28 pound tank in the 2 mile round trip to the grocery store and back this morning!

Jangy...Call me when your junk heap can go 11.4 on motor! I can't wait to see what I can do at MIR with all the new mods and weight reductions, you know you're never gonna beat me, nor is any motor only 55 from this point forward. I have not heard to much about all those great VRP mods you just got....cat got your tounge or is your car still SSSLLLOOOOOOOOWWWW? Think about it Jangy, for a guy that is ALWAYS spewing off at the keyboard you have not said SQUAT about your car since you got it back from VRP. I am no psychology major but I can read deflection tactics from a mile away. Just come out and say it, you and your car still have NOTHING for my car...even if I un-plug the bottle in the hauler.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
Hey Ahmad,
if you diff comes in this coming week, we should get together for a friday night at capital. I am trying to plan on going to test and tune Nov 7 to get some early runs in beofre MIR if your interested.
Yes I am interested. Hopefully I get my quaife ASAP
Old 10-26-2008, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
Yes I am interested. Hopefully I get my quaife ASAP
Cool. Post up when your parts come in. You got 2 weeks to get it ready. Hopefully we get good temps and decent prep.

Do you think you can have everything in installed by then?(I would hope so since MIR is the next weekend but let me know)

If anyone else is interested in joining us feel free

Capital sounds like a good warm up for MIR the following week.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jangy, you have such a negative vibe about you, everything that spews from your keyboard is negative un-informative garbage...."NOS as a daily solution"? Ya, I'll be damned if I did not go through half of a 28 pound tank in the 2 mile round trip to the grocery store and back this morning!

Your car is tuned how it is. It isn't my fault if your top end is 120mph. Life isn't just spent at the strip. I'm negative and uninformative, huh? Just keep finding ways to justify your screw ball c class.

Jangy...Call me when your junk heap can go 11.4 on motor! I can't wait to see what I can do at MIR with all the new mods and weight reductions, you know you're never gonna beat me, nor is any motor only 55 from this point forward. I have not heard to much about all those great VRP mods you just got....cat got your tounge or is your car still SSSLLLOOOOOOOOWWWW? Think about it Jangy, for a guy that is ALWAYS spewing off at the keyboard you have not said SQUAT about your car since you got it back from VRP. I am no psychology major but I can read deflection tactics from a mile away. Just come out and say it, you and your car still have NOTHING for my car...even if I un-plug the bottle in the hauler.
You asked how it was and I told you how it felt. You guys love to post butt dyno data and that is the equivalence of a Sprintbooster. Again, is throwing jabs at others the only way for you to feel good? Have fun at MIR blasting bottles and calling it motor....
Old 10-26-2008, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You asked how it was and I told you how it felt. You guys love to post butt dyno data and that is the equivalence of a Sprintbooster. Again, is throwing jabs at others the only way for you to feel good? Have fun at MIR blasting bottles and calling it motor....
Jangy...are you infering that my 11.478 was not a motor only pass? LOL Figures, your car sucks so call me a liar...way to reason Jangy. You really are more of a pathetic poor sport than I thought! You are a loser, and your out dated E 55 is a scabby d1cked piece of crap. I would not drive your car to a **** fight you tiny little toad of a man. You are the biggest cyber loser I have ever seen. You are slow, your car is slower and by now everyone on this board knows how much of a little lier, loser, excuse making pud you really are. Keep typing away loser! Your car sucks! Your life sucks even worse! All you do is stick your nose in other people business, you don't have a clue about any topic you chime in on, all of your feedback is circle talk...fluff! If I were you I would call up VRP and see if they will offer you your money back, because your car is just plain old silly! the difference between your car and mine....MY MODS ACTUALLY NETTED ME SOME GAINS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Did your wife give you gas money this week? I hear all your mods have to get approved by her first Nice to see someone wears a d1ck in your relationship!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jangy...are you infering that my 11.478 was not a motor only pass?

Not infering. Why have NOS if you don't need it? Actually, I didn't think you sprayed for that. I think you gave up everything your car is made to do by screwing up the gearing.

LOL Figures, your car sucks so call me a liar...way to reason Jangy. You really are more of a pathetic poor sport than I thought! You are a loser, and your out dated E 55 is a scabby d1cked piece of crap. I would not drive your car to a **** fight you tiny little toad of a man. You are the biggest cyber loser I have ever seen. You are slow, your car is slower and by now everyone on this board knows how much of a little lier, loser, excuse making pud you really are. Keep typing away loser! Your car sucks! Your life sucks even worse! All you do is stick your nose in other people business, you don't have a clue about any topic you chime in on, all of your feedback is circle talk...fluff!

Ok, back to question number 1: Which is under more juice, your car or you? Rage much?

If I were you I would call up VRP and see if they will offer you your money back, because your car is just plain old silly! the difference between your car and mine....MY MODS ACTUALLY NETTED ME SOME GAINS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sure buddy. Keep adding those hypothetical numbers in your head.

Did your wife give you gas money this week? I hear all your mods have to get approved by her first Nice to see someone wears a d1ck in your relationship!
Back to the family again. Does it bother you to be alone? I seriously doubt itr since you do seem to be quite in love with yourself.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Back to the family again. Does it bother you to be alone? I seriously doubt itr since you do seem to be quite in love with yourself.
Screwing up the gearing? What on earth are you talking about now Jangy? Do you think I changed my final drive ratio? Where do you come up with this stuff Jangy? You need to be commited! Just face it, you and your car are both inferior to me and my car! No matter how much money you dump into that old piece of garbage it's never going to beat my Black Series. I love it, you are the self proclaimed AMG 55 god, and you can't even get your "ALL MIGHTY" 55 to beat a crappy N/A 63...you and anyone that tuned your car should be ashamed, that big V8 and that fancy Kompressor unit that sits on top, can't even hang with a N/A turd like a 63. Great work Jangy, you like typing so much, maybe you should write a book on "WHAT NOT TO DO TO YOUR CAR IF YOU WANT IT TO GO FAST".

Jangy, you are so bass akwards when it comes to tuning a car I bet I could buy a 55 this week, and by the 1st of the year I could have a 55 that would murder your 55. face it Jangy, you got picked last your entire life, things are not going to change for you, you are a born loser.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Guys why bother arguing? Just bring it...
Old 10-26-2008, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Ohhhh boy here we go again
Old 10-26-2008, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Hey, is someone hijacking this thread? The fun of racing is the challenge even a 15:xx 1/4 run would be fun if it was a close race. I love racing but would really hate to always win ask Juicee. He and I have had some very very close races, we are talking inches. You guys I hope don't forget why we race. Be cool man. Don't make me show up to MIR with my 8sec CIVIC Now that would be funny.
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" VRRRROOOOOMMMM BOOF AZZ KICKING BY A CIVI ok. ok, back to the supercharger.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SORRY NO SUPERCHARGER