63 ECU Tune worth the $$$$

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by sack5000
Eh Tom? It's a Master of Science in Taxation. Could you be a poser or so careless as to misquote your own pedigree?

Wow I didn't know it would be such a problem to key stroke a typo... what an ENORMOUS DOUCHEBAG move to call me out as a poser for an additional "s" on the end of "Master". I apologize to everyone for the typo. If you think I am a poser... go ahead. I can bring out my diploma...transcripts, paystubs and anything else as proof you want that I do indeed have a Master of Science in Taxation, CPA licenses in 3 states and I am not just a "number" cruncher but actually am paid handsomely for tax consulting services. However, this is going to cost you...would you like to put some money on your assertion?

Tom

Last edited by TMC M5; 11-02-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by NXtremeJeep
Another derailed thread...gotta love it. As an attorney, your claim for libel, not slander, is worthless in my opinion. Satire and hyperpole are defenses, although not absolute. In addition, you will have issues with proving your damages as it will be difficult to show that indyjoe's jestful remarks, opposed to your online persona, caused you to lose sales.

Andy - As Jim and others have said, it's not worth getting worked up over this internet drama. I think you have a great ECU/TCU tuning abilities. Link the posts with your dyno/track proven results and 'most' people will shut up. Not much more you can do.

Yup yup. Time will show. Oddly enough, none of the talk is about technical truths, but just stuff.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:29 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Yup yup. Time will show. Oddly enough, none of the talk is about technical truths, but just stuff.
Did you ever think the reason behind that had to do with you or the rest of the MHP hating crew clogging up relevant threads with BS and non related digressions?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Did you ever think the reason behind that had to do with you or the rest of the MHP hating crew clogging up relevant threads with BS and non related digressions?
Andy, I have never denied my participation. You are the one that needs to take responsibility of your mouth. I know I know, you are just defending yourself. Why do we hate MHP?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:13 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Andy, I have never denied my participation. You are the one that needs to take responsibility of your mouth. I know I know, you are just defending yourself. Why do we hate MHP?
I don't instigate, end of story. There are many unsubstantiated and personal reasons for anyone to hate anyone that much is obvious from just viewing this forum.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by MHP
I don't instigate, end of story. There are many unsubstantiated and personal reasons for anyone to hate anyone that much is obvious from just viewing this forum.
there aren't many times that i agree with jangy but he's right. nobody would have made anything "personal" if it wasn't for YOU and the sooner you get past the denial and take responsibility for it, the sooner things may change for the better around here.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:36 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by chiromikey
there aren't many times that i agree with jangy but he's right. nobody would have made anything "personal" if it wasn't for YOU and the sooner you get past the denial and take responsibility for it, the sooner things may change for the better around here.
Take responsibility for the same group of haters constantly posting in threads where they're asked not to, making false statements, and doling out personal attacks?

I understand that I rub some people the wrong way on the net, as I've said multiple times in the past, I'm a straightforward kind of person. At the same time rarely do I stoop to the level of personal attacks and I don't clutter other people's threads with BS and garbage in an effort to derail or get them locked. If you or anyone has a problem with me, send a PM or better yet call my cell 614 940 9523. Even jangy admitted the fact that some of our customers can't post their feelings on our products/tuning due to fear of being flamed for no reason is flat out wrong.

I don't understand why other members can ask for non positive comments to stay out of their threads, and said requests are honored, but our customers can't do the same: Post #32 https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/267768-let-dyno-tune-today-wayne.html

As previously stated as premiere sponsors we will do whatever is necessary to end the present state of unfounded animosity on this forum.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Wow I didn't know it would be such a problem to key stroke a typo... what an ENORMOUS DOUCHEBAG move to call me out as a poser for an additional "s" on the end of "Master". I apologize to everyone for the typo. If you think I am a poser... go ahead. I can bring out my diploma...transcripts, paystubs and anything else as proof you want that I do indeed have a Master of Science in Taxation, CPA licenses in 3 states and I am not just a "number" cruncher but actually am paid handsomely for tax consulting services. However, this is going to cost you...would you like to put some money on your assertion?

Tom
My apologies, Tom, didn't realize I would touch a nerve like I did, it was only poking some fun and a rhetorical question at that. I don't think you are a poser.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
Take responsibility for the same group of haters constantly posting in threads where they're asked not to, making false statements, and doling out personal attacks?

I understand that I rub some people the wrong way on the net, as I've said multiple times in the past, I'm a straightforward kind of person. At the same time rarely do I stoop to the level of personal attacks and I don't clutter other people's threads with BS and garbage in an effort to derail or get them locked. If you or anyone has a problem with me, send a PM or better yet call my cell 614 940 9523. Even jangy admitted the fact that some of our customers can't post their feelings on our products/tuning due to fear of being flamed for no reason is flat out wrong.

I don't understand why other members can ask for non positive comments to stay out of their threads, and said requests are honored, but our customers can't do the same: Post #32 https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=267768

As previously stated as premiere sponsors we will do whatever is necessary to end the present state of unfounded animosity on this forum.
please don't act like the victim, although that does answer the denial part. this is the battle YOU set up so continue fighting it the way you want despite all the friendly advice you may receive...just don't complain about the battlefield afterwards.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E 6point3-sold- 11 caddy cts-v-sold, 2012 E63 Palladium Silver
OMG

WTF! I post some general questions about a tune and it becomes a UFC octagon battle.

Can someone answer my question PLEASE
Old 11-02-2008, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by drop997stop
WTF! I post some general questions about a tune and it becomes a UFC octagon battle.

lol, sorry bud. you just stepped in at the wrong time to ask questions about 63 tuning. forum dialogue has gone down hill since the addition of certain sponsors.

good luck with your quest.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:52 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by drop997stop

Check post #12. We are the only ones doing TCU as well as ECU tuning on 7As.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
lol, sorry bud. you just stepped in at the wrong time to ask questions about 63 tuning. forum dialogue has gone down hill since certain members feel the need to constantly attack certain sponsors.

Fixed it for you.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MHP
Fixed it for you.
you've twisted my words before in an attempt to further your agenda so this is no surprise either.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
YES , SPEND THE $$ ON A TUNE . YOU WILL LOVE IT.. GO FOR IT MAN
Old 11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by sack5000
My apologies, Tom, didn't realize I would touch a nerve like I did, it was only poking some fun and a rhetorical question at that. I don't think you are a poser.
In all honesty I appreciate that. I guess I was just taken aback because I was just playing around in this thread (nothing new for me) and thought this was degenerating into another poser-call out thread.

Tom
Old 11-02-2008, 05:06 PM

GT-R
bottom line you'll get around 35-50hp/tq depending on what tuner you go with for around $2500. Personally, I dont think its worth the money for the ECU tune. However, the TCU tune from MHP may be something I'd be interested in once some track data comes in.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:08 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
you've twisted my words before in an attempt to further your agenda so this is no surprise either.
Whatever you say chiromikey
Old 11-02-2008, 10:04 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
lol, sorry bud. you just stepped in at the wrong time to ask questions about 63 tuning. forum dialogue has gone down hill since the addition of certain sponsors.

The irony here is so thick...I find it hysterical that you have the nerve to actually make statements like the above. Sure, Andy comes across like a jerk to many like you, Tom, Jay etc...But guess what.....you guys are the ones that come into every singe thread with your sarcasm and snide comments. You are the aholes who are bringing down the forum you are fighting to protect!!!! How friggin stupid are you ?? WE GET IT !!! YOU DON'T LIKE ANDY/MHP !!!!
But it's pretty clear that he is not going anywhere - in fact, he has even been allowed to upgrade his sponsorship level. You idiots are fighting a loosing battle and only degrading the forum you seek to protect. Don't you think Andy would have been banned by now ?? Do you really tihnk your actions in this thread and others are HELPING improve the environment around here ?? I've got news for you....it isn't and Andy is now a part of the community - LIKE IT OR NOT. Since you guys feel the need to constantly give others "friendly advice" about how to post here - I've got some for you, too. Try not arguing with Andy or anyone discussing MHP for a week. Like I said, we all get it...you are hell bent on discrediting Andy and MHP. So, why not give it a rest for a while and see where things lead ??
Old 11-02-2008, 11:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LZH
The irony here is so thick...I find it hysterical that you have the nerve to actually make statements like the above. Sure, Andy comes across like a jerk to many like you, Tom, Jay etc...But guess what.....you guys are the ones that come into every singe thread with your sarcasm and snide comments. You are the aholes who are bringing down the forum you are fighting to protect!!!! How friggin stupid are you ?? WE GET IT !!! YOU DON'T LIKE ANDY/MHP !!!!
But it's pretty clear that he is not going anywhere - in fact, he has even been allowed to upgrade his sponsorship level. You idiots are fighting a loosing battle and only degrading the forum you seek to protect. Don't you think Andy would have been banned by now ?? Do you really tihnk your actions in this thread and others are HELPING improve the environment around here ?? I've got news for you....it isn't and Andy is now a part of the community - LIKE IT OR NOT. Since you guys feel the need to constantly give others "friendly advice" about how to post here - I've got some for you, too. Try not arguing with Andy or anyone discussing MHP for a week. Like I said, we all get it...you are hell bent on discrediting Andy and MHP. So, why not give it a rest for a while and see where things lead ??
EDITED

I think it's funny that my response to the OP's question was immediately recognized as a parody of Andy's posts. What he doesn't realize, and you obviously don't either, is that THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE COMES ACROSS to most people. I have no interest in MHP, VRP, LET, RennTech, etc, etc. I have to affiliation, but I am a potential customer. Who do you think I'll choose? Who DON'T you think I'll choose? That's the point.

I find it incredible that Andy is now acting like a victim when HE brought this all on himself. As you very well know, all other tuners have been treated with respect when they first started posting/selling (actually too much respect at times), but why has Andy/MHP been treated differently?

Exactly.

Last edited by otoupalik; 11-03-2008 at 01:22 PM. Reason: language, insults
Old 11-03-2008, 12:01 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by indyjoe
I think it's funny that my response to the OP's question was immediately recognized as a parody of Andy's posts. What he doesn't realize, and you obviously don't either, is that THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE COMES ACROSS to most people. I have no interest in MHP, VRP, LET, RennTech, etc, etc. I have to affiliation, but I am a potential customer. Who do you think I'll choose? Who DON'T you think I'll choose? That's the point.

I find it incredible that Andy is now acting like a victim when HE brought this all on himself. As you very well know, all other tuners have been treated with respect when they first started posting/selling (actually too much respect at times), but why has Andy/MHP been treated differently?

Exactly.

Because the MB/AMG crowd has been burned so many times they're uber skeptical. That's nothing we can't deal with, but the constant slamming and backhanded shots are just getting old.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by MHP
Because the MB/AMG crowd has been burned so many times they're uber skeptical. That's nothing we can't deal with, but the constant slamming and backhanded shots are just getting old.
Burned so many times?

By whom?

Andy, what gets into you in these public comments? In your pm's you're restrained and helpful. In your public comments you constantly lob hand grenades into the room.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:32 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
Burned so many times?

By whom?

Andy, what gets into you in these public comments? In your pm's you're restrained and helpful. In your public comments you constantly lob hand grenades into the room.
That's not a shot at anyone, and it's been posted many times by other members on here. Pretty much everyone that's in this game (aftermarket modifications) long enough gets burned in one way or another. I guess what makes it special is that I said it this time?

Evdiently there have been several tuners (according to Jangy and others) that came on this site over the past few mos/years and did a lot more harm (to people's motors/trannys) than good.

How can you possibly find that offensive?
Old 11-03-2008, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by MHP

Evdiently there have been several tuners (according to Jangy and others) that came on this site over the past few mos/years and did a lot more harm (to people's motors/trannys) than good.

How can you possibly find that offensive?
The only engine blower I'm aware of was Creative ... at least I think that's their name. I'm open to correction if I'm wrong.

Your comment seems to indict the active tuners here and to the best of my knowledge they are worthy competitors (Renntech, VRP, Evosport, Kleemann, Let). Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
The only engine blower I'm aware of was Creative ... at least I think that's their name. I'm open to correction if I'm wrong.

Your comment seems to indict the active tuners here and to the best of my knowledge they are worthy competitors (Renntech, VRP, Evosport, Kleemann, Let). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Mike,
Not what I intended to say at all. Like I said, I don't know who they were (I've heard Euro something as well) I was told that many times by several different members (from all over the place) when I first began posting. Obviously if they were new and blew up motors, they aren't going to be around very long. That would be instant death to a tuner.

Maybe it's not just what I say but also the perspective in which it's all taken by some that read it? Just throwing it out there, not a jab in any way.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 63 ECU Tune worth the $$$$