Sponsored by:

some throttle body info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by jangy
No disrespect, but at this point I dunno if I'd be looking to take credit for bringing this guy over.....
I would hate to think you speak for the general populous. From the PM's alone I am pretty happy to be here to help guys out.
So what if I have 28 posts....I am here to help.If you dont like that help then too bad but you really do not need to post like you are a 5 year old.
We are all car enthusiasts here....the above could have easily been kept to yourself.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Issam Abed
I would hate to think you speak for the general populous. From the PM's alone I am pretty happy to be here to help guys out.
So what if I have 28 posts....I am here to help.If you dont like that help then too bad but you really do not need to post like you are a 5 year old.
We are all car enthusiasts here....the above could have easily been kept to yourself.
You will soon find out that I do actually speak for the better half here. What have I said that is so bad? That I didn't see your post as respectful?

MHP also got lots of PMs and even money. If that is your object (to make a quick splash and run), then you will SCORE here. There always seem to people that want to get a jump on everyone and think they can find a quick answer.

I like the turn in tone but there seems to be an element of self detachment there, huh?

Anyhow, no need to get into a spat. I can assure you it won't help you and it damn sure won't hurt me. We'll see where all of this goes. I predict you will sell about 20 of them. How's that? Then, the 95mms will be out...
Old 09-28-2009, 11:10 AM

E350 Coupe
You will soon find out that I do actually speak for the better half here. What have I said that is so bad? That I didn't see your post as respectful?

MHP also got lots of PMs and even money. If that is your object (to make a quick splash and run), then you will SCORE here. There always seem to people that want to get a jump on everyone and think they can find a quick answer.

I like the turn in tone but there seems to be an element of self detachment there, huh?

Anyhow, no need to get into a spat. I can assure you it won't help you and it damn sure won't hurt me. We'll see where all of this goes. I predict you will sell about 20 of them. How's that? Then, the 95mms will be out...
I heard all about MHP but please dont put me in that category.
I have been around since 1995 and into VW/Audi since 1999....
I am not that hard to find and certainly not going to rob people over some throttle bodies.
If I do rob someone I will make sure it counts .....got $4M ?
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
No disrespect, but at this point I dunno if I'd be looking to take credit for bringing this guy over.....
I came from a VW. Things he did for VW/Audi community with Bosch DBW throttle bodys including the 90mm TB speak for themselves. Along with dozens upon dozens of innovative/original products of high quality and at an affordable price...

...so I am not worried.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by prodigymb
I came from a VW. Things he did for VW/Audi community with Bosch DBW throttle bodys including the 90mm TB speak for themselves. Along with dozens upon dozens of innovative/original products of high quality and at an affordable price...

...so I am not worried.
MHP had done great work on Chrysler platforms as well. I am also not concerned that your car will blow up. I haven't liked his attitude and that means enough to me. This isn't exactly rocket science, especially the 82mm one.

I've spent enough time dealing with tuners to know that how they handle themselves is as important to me as how "smart" they are. Use him, enjoy him, whatever.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Issam Abed
I heard all about MHP but please dont put me in that category.
Then quit acting that way.
I have been around since 1995 and into VW/Audi since 1999....
Again....First, I never questioned your credentials and second they are irrelevent to the topic. Having been around the block doesn't give you the right to come in here acting tough.
I am not that hard to find and certainly not going to rob people over some throttle bodies.
If I do rob someone I will make sure it counts .....got $4M ?
Again, I am not saying you will rob us. I am saying you come in and stir crap up with your attitude, ala MHP. Life is buyer beware. Those that got taken by MHP had warnings and knew the risks involved. You aren't a risk. You are simply going from being of interest to being someone to avoid. I asked before to let it go. If you want to, fine. But, we forget slowly around here.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Again, I am not saying you will rob us. I am saying you come in and stir crap up with your attitude, ala MHP. Life is buyer beware. Those that got taken by MHP had warnings and knew the risks involved. You aren't a risk. You are simply going from being of interest to being someone to avoid. I asked before to let it go. If you want to, fine. But, we forget slowly around here.
Jangy, all due respect, I really don't see what Issam Abed said that's gotten you all riled up..? All I see is where he's alleging that drive-by-wire throttle body upgrades aren't always easy - but you're posting like he's somehow personally insulted your mother and sister at the same time.

In addition, your sentiment that you speak for the "better" half here (or any half, for that matter) reeks of the arrogance that you're simultaneously condemning in others. Intended as satire, perhaps?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MHP had done great work on Chrysler platforms as well. I am also not concerned that your car will blow up. I haven't liked his attitude and that means enough to me. This isn't exactly rocket science, especially the 82mm one.

I've spent enough time dealing with tuners to know that how they handle themselves is as important to me as how "smart" they are. Use him, enjoy him, whatever.
MHP is garbage - period. They stole their "great" work and robbed people by charging them $5500 for ECU/TCU tuning. You are right the signs were there !!! There was no need to drag MHP into this thread, comparing them to person that does research and has been putting out good product for over 10 years just because you didn't like his attitude.

LOL why would my car blow up from a 90mm - seriously now come on?

I think you are being overly hostile and bitter about this whole thing. Take it easy, no one is making you or anyone else buy anything.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Holy Nuts!! So, I am in a meeting and I start to get a blst of texts. One right after the other. POW POW POW!!!

It's coming from an internet account so i don't even know who or what it was. It went something like this......

"This is easier.....let me help you for a minute.....do not.....if you have not....your post whoring attempts....you don't like what I have to offer fine...."

This was in 6 texts (to my personal phone number) in just a few minutes. I had a reply "Why would you screw yourself?". That was it.

He blasted again:

"...if you want to give me your opinion I am a phone call away (no number provided ). Otherwise save it for off the forums..."

Huh? Off the forums? LOL

Good luck to all that buy from ANY "sponsor" that speaks to ANYONE like that.

p.s. Issam, this is what I meant when I asked why you would do this to yourself?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Jangy, all due respect, I really don't see what Issam Abed said that's gotten you all riled up..? All I see is where he's alleging that drive-by-wire throttle body upgrades aren't always easy - but you're posting like he's somehow personally insulted your mother and sister at the same time.

Sorry bro...the tiff started in this thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...p-82mm-tb.html

In addition, your sentiment that you speak for the "better" half here (or any half, for that matter) reeks of the arrogance that you're simultaneously condemning in others. Intended as satire, perhaps?
Let's just say I understand that i don't even speak for a minority in here. Is that good? This isn't a competition.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
MHP is garbage - period. They stole their "great" work and robbed people by charging them $5500 for ECU/TCU tuning. You are right the signs were there !!! There was no need to drag MHP into this thread, comparing them to person that does research and has been putting out good product for over 10 years just because you didn't like his attitude.
Because the initial "MO" is the same.

LOL why would my car blow up from a 90mm - seriously now come on?
Sorry for the mis-speak. I meant to say I knew your car was NOT going to blow up and I even think the guy knows what up. That isn't the issue.

I think you are being overly hostile and bitter about this whole thing. Take it easy, no one is making you or anyone else buy anything.
Look, Mark....I understand nobody is twisting my arm to buy it, and don't worry I never will. But, for me to get hateful text messages on my personal phone makes it a bit hard to "let it go".
Old 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Look, Mark....I understand nobody is twisting my arm to buy it, and don't worry I never will. But, for me to get hateful text messages on my personal phone makes it a bit hard to "let it go".
I am curious how he would possibly get your personal cell phone number.

I don't worry about much in general - moreover if you or anyone else buying his TBs.

BTW Issam is suspended until he becomes a vendor. Which probably won't happen until he get stuff setup for our platform.

Then you guys can pick up where you left off
Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I am curious how he would possibly get your personal cell phone number.
You tell me.

BTW Issam is suspended until he becomes a vendor. Which probably won't happen until he get stuff setup for our platform.
Why?
Then you guys can pick up where you left off
Why can't we pick up now?
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Holy Nuts!! So, I am in a meeting and I start to get a blst of texts. One right after the other. POW POW POW!!!

It's coming from an internet account so i don't even know who or what it was. It went something like this......

"This is easier.....let me help you for a minute.....do not.....if you have not....your post whoring attempts....you don't like what I have to offer fine...."

This was in 6 texts (to my personal phone number) in just a few minutes. I had a reply "Why would you screw yourself?". That was it.

He blasted again:

"...if you want to give me your opinion I am a phone call away (no number provided ). Otherwise save it for off the forums..."

Huh? Off the forums? LOL

p.s. Issam, this is what I meant when I asked why you would do this to yourself?
Wow! That is F-n WRONG! Well, at least we have the 82mm figured out and working great for now.. Guess, I will get back to working on LT`s for my ride..

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 09-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Too little, too late. They had better be under $1k and have someone to tune the car after....

82mm has been done. The only reason everyone isn't diving on them is because we wanted BIGGER.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:01 PM
INA
Banned

C230 Comp
82mm has been done. The only reason everyone isn't diving on them is because we wanted BIGGER.
Hi,
you see that little aim icon below your avatar? Click on that and it takes you straight to your aim...
Dont like people using it then put it as hidden
Not please stop over dramatizing.Makes you look like you are 12.....

As for bigger,that is what I am working on.

Cheers!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I love how you want to downplay everything now.

For the record, I don't use AIM on my phone. Period.

Also, even as per your "full" account (which happens to miss your second round of macho BS) shows, this was no conversation. In fact, my last reply to you was:

"I know that you need to back off"

Attack me all you want. Any moron here knows me enough to know I could care less. It only shows your cards. You are OWNING yourself as so many in the past have done. Ask your buddy before you get too silly.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by INA
......of the conversation....
It was never a conversation. It was a rude attempt to play tough guy and it back fired, just like it did for MHP.

Has any vendor / tuner been successful here and had a big mouth? Even 1? Why would this one be different? The signs are there.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:40 PM
INA
Banned

C230 Comp
Any moron here knows me enough to know I could care less.
GREAT!
Move on allready...
Care to get back to 82mm DBW throttle bodies?
Thanks.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by INA
GREAT!
Move on allready...
Care to get back to 82mm DBW throttle bodies?
Thanks.
Nope. As I said. Been done! You also already posted that you were not interested in posting the info for fear of losing income, so isn't this thread about done?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:47 PM
INA
Banned

C230 Comp
Nope. As I said. Been done! You also already posted that you were not interested in posting the info for fear of losing income, so isn't this thread about done?
Do you ever give up?
I said I would not post info about the pin out/adapter harnesses not about the throttle body.
As explained before and I will state it again for the record (PLEASE READ THIS PART BEFORE YOU REPLY AGAIN). I do not want anyone going out there and purchasing anything based on what is being posted.
Let us get it tested,done and working and THEN all the information will be posted.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by INA
Do you ever give up?

Nope. Do you? I haven't seen an apology for the personal slings yet.

I said I would not post info about the pin out/adapter harnesses not about the throttle body.

Thanks for clarifying that you will share what is common knowledge but want to be paid to "share" what isn't?

As explained before and I will state it again for the record (PLEASE READ THIS PART BEFORE YOU REPLY AGAIN). I do not want anyone going out there and purchasing anything based on what is being posted.

What am I missing? You want people to stop getting 82mm TB upgrades for around a grand and instead wait to pay you more? Hmmmm, confusing.

Let us get it tested,done and working and THEN all the information will be posted.
We'll see how much help you post......
Old 09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by INA

* ADMIN REMOVED * POSTING PRIVATE OFFLINE MESSAGES ARE A VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF USE
Apparently excerpts are fair game, though? If not, why the double standard?

He blasted again:

Huh? Off the forums? LOL

Just curious...
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Just curious...

What are you curious about? The more I think about it the more disgusted I am that anyone would stoop to phone texts to send personal attacks. Right now I'm not thinking enthusiast or cars or anything. I'm thinking how gross this was and how strongly I feel towards those of you condoning it in hopes of a hook up...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What are you curious about? The more I think about it the more disgusted I am that anyone would stoop to phone texts to send personal attacks. Right now I'm not thinking enthusiast or cars or anything. I'm thinking how gross this was and how strongly I feel towards those of you condoning it in hopes of a hook up...
Jangy, please. No horse in this race - I don't even own a M113K car - I have no intention of slapping an enormous TB on my M112K... most agree the blower size is a limitation for us 32ers. What "hook up" could I score?

What I am curious of is how your post (#109), containing selected excerpts of private messages between you and this other guy, is allowed to remain - yet a post that came after it, a response from him with allegedly the whole conversation, is swiftly deleted by admins for a TOU violation of posting private messages. Ironic, and seems a bit like a double-standard.

BTW - I know several people that receive AIM messages as TXT on their phone... I think it has to do with how you have your AIM settings configured. FWIW.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: some throttle body info