*** PROBATION *** HA HA ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
*** PROBATION *** HA HA ***

Hey guys I just found out way I was put on PROBATION, It's August and that makes this month my THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY Man are these MODS some nice guys or what Thanks for the present MODS and thanks to ALL for the past three years of late night chit chat
Old 08-17-2009, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
ooo whatcha do .... you rebel?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
yea, wat was the reason?
Old 08-17-2009, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Rick, is this another probation or the same one (or should I say two ) from before?
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG here....

Rick just replied to the above post telling me that he got put on probation for mentioning his dealership.... he didn't mention the name, location, type of dealership, or any other information.... then all of a sudden, somebody put him on suspension

Can the mod who put him on suspension, please explain what's going on with the last infraction. I understand getting the original probation because he mentioned exact name, location, etc.... of his business without being a sponsor, but this last post did not seem in violation of terms to me. Just asking for some clarification?

Last edited by MB_Forever; 08-17-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:10 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
rarfinancial
ON SUSPENSION
= LAME
Old 08-17-2009, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
ooooooh!! rick got gustav'd! come back soon brother.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Hey guys I just found out way I was put on PROBATION, It's August and that makes this month my THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY Man are these MODS some nice guys or what Thanks for the present MODS and thanks to ALL for the past three years of late night chit chat
Pretty creative using the signature feature to still post.. Is that what I see?

You mean you can not list a contact for a good place to purchase something?

Where is the vendor list? Hard to find..

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 08-18-2009, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Just spoke with Rick and he's on a 3 day probation.... For what I don't know...maybe the moderators could chime in and justify the suspension. Anyways, he just bought a new chopper and enjoying life outside MBW....haha. See ya back in three days buddy.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Just spoke with Rick and he's on a 3 day probation.... For what I don't know...maybe the moderators could chime in and justify the suspension. Anyways, he just bought a new chopper and enjoying life outside MBW....haha. See ya back in three days buddy.
The last infraction doesn't make any sense Maybe he should e-mail the admin/moderator that did it and have it reviewed or reconsidered
Old 08-18-2009, 03:09 AM
acb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 e55 amg
my guess is that posting about being placed on probation is liek a capital offence = suspension. reminds me of the Warcraft forums....
Old 08-18-2009, 03:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Prius because I'm green
Rick did post earlier why he was put on house arrest, I read it and I'm looking now and that posting is gone. He said he was on probation because he mentioned what he does and the name of the place that he owns to avoid doubters. Since everyone likes to question without proof on here a lot he wanted to just show proof in the beginning. So they were a little upset with him, pulled his pants down and commenced to spanking him.

I wonder is the punishment worth taking away a great resource of knowledge from the rest of us? I don't care for mass punishment especially when the majority disagrees with it. I can see taking the posting off that was in question and asking him not to do that again, sure. I'm just in question does this run more of a risk in punishing us by driving a great resource away. I just hope they don't drive Rick away. They do understand he is leading the way in making the 63 engine faster right?

I understand the choice they made and respect it but at the same time I say I disagree with it as it is punishing me and putting me at risk in losing a resource that I want around. I say bring him back Mr. Moderator!!!

Team AMG has your back Rick!

Last edited by Mikesamg; 08-18-2009 at 03:33 AM. Reason: I shouldn't post when I worked 14 hours and half asleep
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
Rick did post earlier why he was put on house arrest, I read it and I'm looking now and that posting is gone. He said he was on probation because he mentioned what he does and the name of the place that he owns to avoid doubters. Since everyone likes to question without proof on here a lot he wanted to just show proof in the beginning. So they were a little upset with him, pulled his pants down and commenced to spanking him.

I wonder is the punishment worth taking away a great resource of knowledge from the rest of us? I don't care for mass punishment especially when the majority disagrees with it. I can see taking the posting off that was in question and asking him not to do that again, sure. I'm just in question does this run more of a risk in punishing us by driving a great resource away. I just hope they don't drive Rick away. They do understand he is leading the way in making the 63 engine faster right?

I understand the choice they made and respect it but at the same time I say I disagree with it as it is punishing me and putting me at risk in losing a resource that I want around. I say bring him back Mr. Moderator!!!

Team AMG has your back Rick!
I understand (although disagree with) the reasoning behind the initial probations which was that he mentioned the specific name, location, and website of his business without being a sponsor..... but what I don't understand is the decision to suspend him All he did was answer my question presented in post # 4 of this thread.... I simply asked if he was on a new probation, and he said, no he was under the same old probation that he got from another thread for mentioning his business's name and such. However, this time around, he didn't say anything about his business; he didn't mention any names, locations, websites, or anything else that may identify the business in any way. And for that very generic post, he got a suspension