Eurocharged, my personal experience with them

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by J 2OOI
This is not a thread-hijack. The topic of this thread is EC customer service. That is exactly what I am asking these questions about. I have no "personal beef" with LET / EC. As a matter of fact, I have met Jerry and him and Wayne (who I hear is no longer with the company as of a while back) have always been very friendly. I also know the OP and he is also very friendly. Why would you not want EC to answer these two very very simple questions?
Man you are annoying! Looks like you sold you 55 and bought a BMW. So why do you care so much? Why dont you go hang out in the BMW forum and pester someone else.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 JDM
Originally Posted by jcjmw
As for those questions, sure the answer would be good.
edit: I think I misread this when I first responded. I agree, it would be good for them to answer the questions.

Last edited by J 2OOI; 03-23-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
No beef? It looks like harassment to me. Get over it I am tired of seeing you rant about this already.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E63, 2005 Dodge Ram Hemi
For those of you guys with a beef with LET / EC, maybe you can create another thread of your own instead of hijacking this one? This thread by the OP was his personal experience with LET / EC. There are people who like LET / EC and there are those that do not. All the people that do not like LET / EC why do you not just create your own thread against LET / EC and let those that do like them have their own thread, not hijacked by the rest of you?
A f*****n men....
Old 03-23-2010, 04:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by emoving
Man you are annoying! Looks like you sold you 55 and bought a BMW. So why do you care so much? Why dont you go hang out in the BMW forum and pester someone else.
Marcus,

J2001 is voicing his opinion about his specific experience and knowledge. His voice is finally coming out after months of withholding. He knows more about the E55 then a lot of people in here, and he can post his impressions as he pleases.

Nothing against you man, just trying to clear up the facts! Sometimes listening is better than blind belief. Again, absolutely nothing personal!

Originally Posted by loungn14
its the same group of friends too....
Jake, We used to be very good friends too... It was not our fault it ended. A reasonable person can only be insulted a certain number of times before something gives. Once again, I'm sorry to see it happen this way, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P-Carro
For those of you guys with a beef with LET / EC, maybe you can create another thread of your own instead of hijacking this one? This thread by the OP was his personal experience with LET / EC. There are people who like LET / EC and there are those that do not. All the people that do not like LET / EC why do you not just create your own thread against LET / EC and let those that do like them have their own thread, not hijacked by the rest of you?

Ahhh.. What is this called? Clearly you do like them and i had my own opinion so what were you doing in it?????

Quote:
I have to call BS.

Whatever you want to call. You gotta be one of the lawyer

Quote:
You are complaining about LET

Yes, that is what I want to say to Eurocharged. Save their face and save our face

Quote:
still willing to do business with them?

Yes, I do not want to take off all the LET parts on my car. Whatever, I choose to put on are good one at least in my opinion (I do not care yours). One makes a mistake doesn't mean he is all bad. Plus as I told in my post, I listen, but don't blindly listen.

Quote:
I do not know who you are but I call BS.

I don't know who you are either and I don't care who you are. Specially, this thread is not for me, neither for you.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by aleksandar1099
Marcus,

J2001 is voicing his opinion about his specific experience and knowledge. His voice is finally coming out after months of withholding. He knows more about the E55 then a lot of people in here, and he can post his impressions as he pleases.

Nothing against you man, just trying to clear up the facts! Sometimes listening is better than blind belief. Again, absolutely nothing personal!

Jake, We used to be very good friends too... It was not our fault it ended. A reasonable person can only be insulted a certain number of times before something gives. Once again, I'm sorry to see it happen this way, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.

No offense taken!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Ahhh.. What is this called? Clearly you do like them and i had my own opinion so what were you doing in it?????

Quote: Originally Posted by jcjmw
I have to call BS.

Whatever you want to call. You gotta be one of the lawyer

Quote:
You are complaining about LET

Yes, that is what I want to say to Eurocharged. Save their face and save our face

Quote:
still willing to do business with them?

Yes, I do not want to take off all the LET parts on my car. Whatever, I choose to put on are good one at least in my opinion (I do not care yours). One makes a mistake doesn't mean he is all bad. Plus as I told in my post, I listen, but don't blindly listen.

Quote:
I do not know who you are but I call BS.

I don't know who you are either and I don't care who you are. Specially, this thread is not for me, neither for you.
-------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have had good, positive experiences with them. I have also had good experiences with VRP, Kleeman, House of Power (or something like that) and other shops.

As for my posts in your thread on your engine blowing up, if you can, I have no problem with you also quoting me on all my posts therein. For example, I believe I have posts there where I

a. commended you for speaking out;
b. asked that you name the tuner;
c. stated that if it was their tune that caused the detonation / improper AF ratio on your car and your engine blowing up, then I dare say members of this forum would not be doing business with them - I know I would not;
d. questioned the creditiability of the newbies coming out of nowhere on your posts; and
e. asked MBVert questions requiring his opinion, including that he reference raw data to support his opinion or if it was just based on the posted pics.

In your thread, I saw the matrix of the tune from someone else's car (not yours) and how there were people who believed that the timing and AF on that other car's tune was improper. I was going to then ask how is that tune different from other companies' tunes and why the posted tune was improper. Before I could comment, it was noted that the thread was locked at your request. However, you can also PM why the posted tune of some else's car was not proper or what numbers in the timing / AF it should have had.