evosport rotors...wtf???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Understood, as I do not own a E55, I am hardly trying to state what is best for it. Just wanted to share my experience with them.

Good luck
Well, my time with the E55 came to an end but I did get to play while I had them. I may be back at some point, even if it just a toy. For now, the TT intrigues me.

Everyone's experiences and expectations are different. In this case, I am sure all involved pad companies will be just fine, so I just hope that our members and vendors can get this hashed without too much fuss for either of them and we move on with at least a happy story of late.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55 '05 CLK320 '02
Originally Posted by bassn_07
This is what I always thought and still believe it to be true. The lighter rotors (usprung weight) IMO is reducing the drivetrain loss which frees up a few extra pony's to the ground.

I'll be in town towards the end of May and Evopsort will be doing my install free of charge.... I was thinking of going with the Akebono's but now I might go with the Porterfield's since other Evosport users are having great success with them.
I've been reading through this thread and would really like to get some feedback after you guys got everything figured out