W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2012 | 05:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SGC
You too irrevelant to matter; however, looking at your car, you are an expert in ghetto.

If you were paying attention you would realize - Marco was in Florida within a few miles of my car (while I was racing it in a standing mile event) and he didn't show even though bs'ed that he would. Easy to see why you stick up for him. You both have the "now show' gene.
Thanks obviously I matter or you wouldn't keep making personal attacks and trying to justify your BS to me. I guess the CCW drag pack is ghetto compared to Mercedes spare tires for skinnies and stock junk wheels wrapped in drag radials lol. Not to mention the worst ghetto rigged braided lines I have ever seen. Who uses braided line for Meth anyway? One line for fuel... One line for nitrous... Check

What's a "now show"? Is that like when you tell me to drive down to Florida because all these fast cars will be there but nobody showed? Did you even run your slow car? Let me return the favor... Come to MIR march 23rd and run me heads up. I will pay your entry... Nut up or shut up

Last edited by blackbenzz; 03-06-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-06-2012 | 09:56 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
PM from MarkoCL65 to SGC ...

Need I say more.... We are dealing with a hurt and jealous MarkoCL65..

For a guy that claims not to care, it sure seems like you do...

Here is the truth that you can't stomach:

1) You wanted me to, and I tried to get Renntech to work on your car. They declined, and you're angry.

2) You were in Florida, had an open invite to inspect my car and you didn't show.

3) My CL65 has been gone for over a year, and yet it still bothers you.

4) I never had nitrous on my car, although I know it makes you feel better to say it did.

5) I will be happy for you when you get your CL65 to run in the 9s.

When I sent you that VRP fell apart and SpeeDriven hadn't formed yet. I was under the impression that you were honest and trying to help. I'm glad I figured it out before getting suckered into signing a NDA to get a tune that I already had, it turns out, to begin with. Oliver is a nice guy and the tuning community is small indeed. You'd be surprised at the PM's I have. I won't post them as to not incriminate people. Anyways, enough he said she said. Let's get down to business!

I drop a challenge to race you heads up and let you spray (your choice meth, nitrous) for $5000 and this is your reply??

If it's sooo easy and your tune is the cat's *** go tune another 65, spray it from ding to dong and let's do this. It will be fun. What do you say?

PS. I'm sad you burnt your car up and sold it with a dead hole. Nice!!! I was hoping we could line up and make history. Oh well.
Old 03-06-2012 | 10:00 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks obviously I matter or you wouldn't keep making personal attacks and trying to justify your BS to me. I guess the CCW drag pack is ghetto compared to Mercedes spare tires for skinnies and stock junk wheels wrapped in drag radials lol. Not to mention the worst ghetto rigged braided lines I have ever seen. Who uses braided line for Meth anyway? One line for fuel... One line for nitrous... Check

What's a "now show"? Is that like when you tell me to drive down to Florida because all these fast cars will be there but nobody showed? Did you even run your slow car? Let me return the favor... Come to MIR march 23rd and run me heads up. I will pay your entry... Nut up or shut up
He expects people to care enough to go "inspect" his car. Gimme a break man. Thankfully I don't even know a loser big enough to take someone up on something like that.
Old 03-06-2012 | 10:11 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
BlackBenz,

You need to get a job as a proof reader on this forum. Your training as a secretary has really paid off as you're pretty good at it.

Let me be the first to tell that you are much better at proof reading than getting your car to go fast. Based upon your recent posts about your track rental, your latest mechanical efforts slowed your car 5 tenths in the 1/4 mile. Nice work. Stick to proof reading. It’s your calling.

As far as comprehension skills, I'm sorry....you don't make the cut.

Here is a recap for the challenged …. My record setting CL65 has been gone for nearly a year. Now that it’s gone, a few j*ck*sses want to race it.

I wonder why you didn't challenge me to a race when I owned it? I was posting about it, and you never challenged me.....I wonder why? I know... Because I would have handed you your *** in a race, and you know it.

And, finally, to be accurate, please remember that I offered to pay for your travel to Florida to see what your gutted CLK would run in hot, humid Florida air, and you didn’t accept. Since your gutted CLK ran 11.0 at MIR in good air (-DA), it’s a safe bet your car would run 11.30s in Florida (+DA air).

Bravo. Well done.

P.S. - please proof this for me and don't touch your car.
Old 03-06-2012 | 10:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SGC
BlackBenz,

You need to get a job as a proof reader on this forum. Your training as a secretary has really paid off as you're pretty good at it.

Let me be the first to tell that you are much better at proof reading than getting your car to go fast. Based upon your recent posts about your track rental, your latest mechanical efforts slowed your car 5 tenths in the 1/4 mile. Nice work. Stick to proof reading. It’s your calling.

As far as comprehension skills, I'm sorry....you don't make the cut.

Here is a recap for the challenged …. My record setting CL65 has been gone for nearly a year. Now that it’s gone, a few j*ck*sses want to race it.

I wonder why you didn't challenge me to a race when I owned it? I was posting about it, and you never challenged me.....I wonder why? I know... Because I would have handed you your *** in a race, and you know it.

And, finally, to be accurate, please remember that I offered to pay for your travel to Florida to see what your gutted CLK would run in hot, humid Florida air, and you didn’t accept. Since your gutted CLK ran 11.0 at MIR in good air (-DA), it’s a safe bet your car would run 11.30s in Florida (+DA air).

Bravo. Well done.

P.S. - please proof this for me and don't touch your car.
Because I was faster than you when I was racing and then I stopped (while I had the record). Now I'm back, you said your SL65 would beat mine. Nut up or shut up.

Well you read why I ran what I ran but left that out. Didn't launch it (2.0) 60' and was misfiring in cylinder 8 after 90mph yet still ran 11.2 @ 130. I usually cut a 1.50 60'. You do the math genius. What did you run at PBIR?

You offered to pay for hotel and entry fee claiming I couldn't afford it. You wanted to race me in "your" SL65. I will offer you the same. March 23rd at MIR, I will pay your entry fee and hotel if you can beat me. Again... nut up or shut up

PS. Gutted = your CL

Last edited by blackbenzz; 03-06-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2012 | 10:52 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
Nice! I feel the same way about helping each other out. It makes it more fun for everyone. I like the concept of pushing the envelope especially.

When I contacted Renntech many times, before I went with VRP, they weren't open to the idea of pushing the envelope. Maybe it just depends on who you talk to. I was serious, called many times, and was pretty much told "Any more power and it is not safe" or "Why would you need any more than 685HP?".....I made my mind up very quickly after that conversation. I would be willing to hop on board and join Renntech if I knew I could continue to push the envelope and run aggressive tunes like the one in your car. I own the rights to the intercoolers as it is my design. I have also made arrangements with a foundry to make cast end tanks. This will give the intercoolers a more factory look. I wouldn't be opposed to going into a joint venture with Renntech and being the supplier to them of this product exclusively. Anyway, that's just me thinking out loud. Let me know your thoughts.

When I sent you that VRP fell apart and SpeeDriven hadn't formed yet. I was under the impression that you were honest and trying to help. I'm glad I figured it out before getting suckered into signing a NDA to get a tune that I already had, it turns out, to begin with. Oliver is a nice guy and the tuning community is small indeed. You'd be surprised at the PM's I have. I won't post them as to not incriminate people. Anyways, enough he said she said. Let's get down to business!

I drop a challenge to race you heads up and let you spray (your choice meth, nitrous) for $5000 and this is your reply??

If it's sooo easy and your tune is the cat's *** go tune another 65, spray it from ding to dong and let's do this. It will be fun. What do you say?

PS. I'm sad you burnt your car up and sold it with a dead hole. Nice!!! I was hoping we could line up and make history. Oh well.
Nice excuses.

Here is some more truth...... Now everybody knows why you are angry at Renntech.......You were begging to do business with Renntech and they wouldn't give you the time of day.

More truth.....The product you were trying to peddle to Renntech didn't work, nor was the quality up to their standards. As such, they shut you down.

Or do you expect everyone on this forum to believe that you turned Renntech down. Maybe you did because you wanted to wait years (and are still waiting...) to get your car running properly.

Also, your informant is making you look like an idiot as I never had a dead cylinder (hole) in my car. Your intel is failing you.

All of your questions would have been answered if you accepted my open invitation to inspect my car. You were in Miami, and I was in Miami with my car. I invited you to inspect it, and you didn't show up. Instead, you claimed to have been too drunk. Ok.

You didn't want to know the truth.

And finally, please read the post I sent to Blackbenz, as it applies to you as well. It's interesting that you know my CL is gone, and now you and Blackbenz want to race it.

Blackbenz......proof this.
Old 03-06-2012 | 11:03 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
Because I was faster than you when I was racing and then I stopped (while I had the record). Now I'm back, you said your SL65 would beat mine. Nut up or shut up.

Well you read why I ran what I ran but left that out. Didn't launch it (2.0) 60' and was misfiring in cylinder 8 after 90mph yet still ran 11.2 @ 130. I usually cut a 1.50 60'. You do the math genius. What did you run at PBIR?

You offered to pay for hotel and entry fee claiming I couldn't afford it. You wanted to race me in "your" SL65. I will offer you the same. March 23rd at MIR, I will pay your entry fee and hotel if you can beat me. Again... nut up or shut up

PS. Gutted = your CL
Ramblings of a mad man.

I don't need your money.

Get your gutted CLK to go faster than 10.27, and I will congratulate you.
Old 03-06-2012 | 11:04 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
I forgot......Blackbenz .....proof my last post.
Old 03-07-2012 | 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
He expects people to care enough to go "inspect" his car. Gimme a break man. Thankfully I don't even know a loser big enough to take someone up on something like that.
Marko.... what would you suggest he would've done instead to prove that his car did not use nitrous? You are a reasonable man and know that no matter what he would've said or whatever videos he would've shown of his car, people would've still NOT believed him.

It's always like that with people who break records and push their cars to the limit. I know Ahmad (blackbenz) has gone through the same scrutiny, you went through it, Alan (bassn_07) went through it, etc...

SGC is a man of integrity. You may not know him on a personal level, but I do and I can vouch for him. He offered people to go inspect his car at the track so that they can make sure themselves that he was not using nitrous. Anything less of that, people would've complained that it wasn't enough.
Old 03-07-2012 | 02:45 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Marko.... what would you suggest he would've done instead to prove that his car did not use nitrous? You are a reasonable man and know that no matter what he would've said or whatever videos he would've shown of his car, people would've still NOT believed him.

It's always like that with people who break records and push their cars to the limit. I know Ahmad (blackbenz) has gone through the same scrutiny, you went through it, Alan (bassn_07) went through it, etc...

SGC is a man of integrity. You may not know him on a personal level, but I do and I can vouch for him. He offered people to go inspect his car at the track so that they can make sure themselves that he was not using nitrous. Anything less of that, people would've complained that it wasn't enough.
I respect you as a member of the community but don't agree with your perception of integrity on Steve's or Renntech's part. There is ALOT that you don't know. I don't have an axe to grind with anyone, it just irks me that people stoop to such levels to promote a hurting business.
Old 03-07-2012 | 02:57 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
Nice excuses.

Here is some more truth...... Now everybody knows why you are angry at Renntech.......You were begging to do business with Renntech and they wouldn't give you the time of day.

More truth.....The product you were trying to peddle to Renntech didn't work, nor was the quality up to their standards. As such, they shut you down.

Or do you expect everyone on this forum to believe that you turned Renntech down. Maybe you did because you wanted to wait years (and are still waiting...) to get your car running properly.

Also, your informant is making you look like an idiot as I never had a dead cylinder (hole) in my car. Your intel is failing you.

All of your questions would have been answered if you accepted my open invitation to inspect my car. You were in Miami, and I was in Miami with my car. I invited you to inspect it, and you didn't show up. Instead, you claimed to have been too drunk. Ok.

You didn't want to know the truth.

And finally, please read the post I sent to Blackbenz, as it applies to you as well. It's interesting that you know my CL is gone, and now you and Blackbenz want to race it.

Blackbenz......proof this.
First off I value my life a little more than to go out of my way to watch a standing mile event. It's slightly more entertaining than watching paint dry. Secondly, get off the crack. I was dying to spend $6000 on a tune I already had access to? On what planet does that make sense? I told you and you quoted what the response was from Renntech when someone inquires about achieving record performance. What's the fastest Renntech 65 not owned by you? I'm already prepared to laugh, let's hear it.

Anyways, back on topic

I know you took all the parts off your car before you sold it. After all "prototype" parts belong to Renntech right? Install them all on another 65, without aforementioned dead hole, and line it up. If it took so little to run the times you ran, then any other 65 could do it. Soo....Let's do it! I'll wait all year. This offer doesn't expire. Get back to me when you're ready.
Old 03-07-2012 | 05:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by*SGC]*One down, and the boyfriend pops back up to defend his MBWorld lover.*OkRicker, you are too stupid to realize you are irrelevant.You contine to show your *** and ignorance.You will always seek answers to questions, because you are in the dark and always will be.Many people have PM'ed me to drive their cars for a variety of reasons, including this one: if I wreck the SLR, I can pay for it.Sorry I upset your girlfriend BlackBenz.*Hopefully, he is not too upset to comfort you tonight.Take him to a nice dinner.You both deserve it.
BTW- your girlfriend the Ricker has over 7000 posts. Doing rough math, you chatty school girls have almost 18,000 posts combined. That means you and Ricker have posted about 6 times a day (on this forum alone) 365 days a year, for the past 8-9 years. No wonder you haven't made any progress on your car. I hope you make time for each other.
5) Fact: While you and your girlfriend, the Ricker, have been pounding the computer keys posting like children, I have been at the track.
Hell, I'll even buy dinner. You can bring the Ricker as your date
Originally Posted by*SGC*Wow, nice team work BlackBenz and Ricker. Do you guys dress alike as well?Its nice to see jealous fools typing madly in tandem to critize the guy that drove the first Benz powered Benz in the 9s.*Were your manginas touching while you were spooning writing your witty dualing threads.*Ricker, do me a favor, no more PMs asking for advice.*I hope you and BlackBenz can carpool down to Florida and make it for February 26th.*
Directly below: Here's the ONLY INTELLIGENT INSIGHTFUL POST YOU'VE MADE TO DATE, you've described YOURSELF to a "T" BRAVO!!!

Originally Posted by SGC Its human nature. Some people on this board are plain stupid. Generally, the most vocal naysayers, are usually jealous or morons, or a combination of both. Now, to make you feel better, I will pay your entrance fee on me Free
2) Fact: You have over 10,000 posts on this forum (in most you're being a jag off 'know it all" "wannabe"" drag racer), yet you haven't had your car car to the track in years and/or haven't made any progress worth posting. Here is your 10.6@ 125 from 2009. Yes, it is now 2012 and your best is a 10.5 - 2-3 years ago. Major advancements in 3 years.BTW- your girlfriend the Ricker
No one else spoke to you or lowered the conversation to the twisted krap that ooozzed outta your keyboard..
These posts are the Tip of the Ice-Berg the "SGC TROLL' A THON TIRADE DIATRIBES" This pathetic content was a small fraction taken from (2) seperate threads, that are NOW Locked-Down.. You're an Angry, Sad, & especially Lonely troubled soul begging ANY/ALL complete strangers off the Web, (For a guy who constantly brags about ALL the money you supposedly have, why are ALL your Mercedes 7-8 model years old money-bags? etc) to come visit you & to gawk @ your old high mileage Beat Ta' Sh_t! Nitrous & Meth fogged out Stripped/Chopped up Beta-Tester buckets RENNtech wrung the **** outta them on countless Dynos/track/road tuning etc basically rode hard & put away wet.

Yet you love putting everyone else down, stating they have Hoopty POS old cars blahblah, & how they're stripped etc.. So you expect us to believe RENNtech left No Stone unturned W/1st 05' CL65 on Carbon Ceramic Rotors/Carbon Fiber driveshaft/custom stall/ Black Series Turbo swap, Lightweight frnt & rear RENN wheels. & you expect us to believe RENN are going to leave the 93 lb each stock front seats? (as you well know every 100 lbs static weight is worth an EZ tenth in ET, RENN was fighting tooth n' nail for every tenth, you know you had some form of lightweight race seats & or passenger seat delete.

Many people have PM'ed me to drive their cars for a variety of reasons, including this one: if I wreck the SLR, I can pay for it.
Originally Posted by SGC That's gutted. Light weight race seats and no back seat is gutted in my book.Both of your race seats probably weigh less than 1 OEM front seat.
+ you obviously know plenty on what seats weigh etc..

Why Vic, didn't Ban you for directly personally insulting/attacking him & casting aspersions about him clearly breaking every TOU agreement rule in the book ALL in (1) sentence to boot WTF???

Originally Posted by*SGC*Vic, I'll help you out. If Internet Brands knows what is good for this forum, they will can you as a moderator. You are supposed to be neutral, but you're a d*psh*t and an instigator. My understanding is that your stupity has caused this forum to lose sponsors. Nice work moderator.*

Last edited by Thericker; 03-07-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2012 | 08:31 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
Nice to see the three stooges are back together (Ricker. MarkoCL65, Blackbenz).

I am sure there might be a 4th stooge somewhere.

In any event Ricker, you would like it if I got banned so you and your stooge buddies can live in your safe world of "below average".

I believe Internet Brands realizes that they have a few thousand members who may want to receive some news about how cars are performing, and that a few idiots may get jealous when such news is relayed.

Also, do you realize that your comments about the CL65 I sold being old and worthless, means Marko, who still has his car, has an old and worthless CL65. Nice dig on Marko - as my car is gone.

Ricker, do you want me to post your recent PM where you begged me for information about my carbon driveshaft.

If I am banned, where are you going to get your information.

And finally, you also had an open invite to inspect my car when I had it, and you didn't take it, nor did MarkoCL65 (who was in Miami), nor did Blackbenz. None of you wanted to see my car because you didn't want to know the truth.

Take your car to the track, and I will applaud your efforts.

Last edited by SGC; 03-07-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-07-2012 | 08:44 AM
SGC

2006 CL65
First off I value my life a little more than to go out of my way to watch a standing mile event. It's slightly more entertaining than watching paint dry. Secondly, get off the crack. I was dying to spend $6000 on a tune I already had access to? On what planet does that make sense? I told you and you quoted what the response was from Renntech when someone inquires about achieving record performance. What's the fastest Renntech 65 not owned by you? I'm already prepared to laugh, let's hear it.

Anyways, back on topic

I know you took all the parts off your car before you sold it. After all "prototype" parts belong to Renntech right? Install them all on another 65, without aforementioned dead hole, and line it up. If it took so little to run the times you ran, then any other 65 could do it. Soo....Let's do it! I'll wait all year. This offer doesn't expire. Get back to me when you're ready.
Nice excuse for not showing up.

You had your chance with my CL and its gone...for more than a year.

Your true colors are showing.

Good luck with your CL.

I hope you go 9s.
Old 03-07-2012 | 08:58 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Its like taking to a kid. I hope you grow a pair and come to MIR and run me heads up. You said you would beat me in your tune only sl65 and MIR is a magic track. Show me, don't tell me. I will run full interior. You always fail to mention that adding a blower, heat exchanger, pump, lines, and rear reservoir more than makes up for the race seats I put in. I will race you at over full weight lol
Old 03-07-2012 | 09:14 AM

'05 SL65, '13 FX4 Eco
Wow I want my 10 minutes back from reading this thread.
Old 03-07-2012 | 09:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by Jimshorts
Wow I want my 10 minutes back from reading this thread.
Me too At the end of the day I say who cares if he did or didn't use nitrous/meth/beever ****/squirt juice bought from Jenna Jameson off ebay, let the CL65 section fight about it since it has nothing to do with an E55/E63.

Oh and Blackbenz I didn't realize your car was "gutted," you run with no seats in rear and 2 race seats up front? I guess I kind of always assume people run their cars "daily driver" status like E55amgrocket did and forget people take a bunch of crap out trying to put up numbers. Have you ran the car with full regular interior, no changes?
Old 03-07-2012 | 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by SGC
You too irrevelant to matter; however, looking at your car, you are an expert in ghetto.

If you were paying attention you would realize - Marco was in Florida within a few miles of my car (while I was racing it in a standing mile event) and he didn't show even though bs'ed that he would. Easy to see why you stick up for him. You both have the "no show' gene.

Old 03-07-2012 | 10:10 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by urbamworm

Oh and Blackbenz I didn't realize your car was "gutted," you run with no seats in rear and 2 race seats up front? I guess I kind of always assume people run their cars "daily driver" status like E55amgrocket did and forget people take a bunch of crap out trying to put up numbers. Have you ran the car with full regular interior, no changes?
I run the same way I drive it on the street minus wheels and tires. Yes I have two race seats and yes the to half of the back seats are out (30lbs). I would like to put stock seats back in but need to find seat belt buckles since I had to weld them to the race seat rail. E55amgrocket is the only person I know of that has gone tens full interior. I estimate my weight reduction to be worth about 0.1s. You should see how far some of these other guys go (see sgc gutted car).
Old 03-07-2012 | 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
funny how everyone wants to race SGC now that he doesnt have his CL...thats kinda like waiting for anderson silva to break his back and then calling him out for a fight that week....

fact of the matter is his time of 10.27 still stands so until someone else beats that, he still has the braggin rights.
Old 03-07-2012 | 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
I run the same way I drive it on the street minus wheels and tires. Yes I have two race seats and yes the to half of the back seats are out (30lbs). I would like to put stock seats back in but need to find seat belt buckles since I had to weld them to the race seat rail. E55amgrocket is the only person I know of that has gone tens full interior. I estimate my weight reduction to be worth about 0.1s. You should see how far some of these other guys go (see sgc gutted car).
Hopefully you'll know two on the 23rd.
Old 03-07-2012 | 11:07 AM

CLS55
Originally Posted by gaspam
funny how everyone wants to race SGC now that he doesnt have his CL...thats kinda like waiting for anderson silva to break his back and then calling him out for a fight that week....

fact of the matter is his time of 10.27 still stands so until someone else beats that, he still has the braggin rights.
I agree with this post. SCG has set records in half a dozen other cars since his CL was sold last year. Some of us see his cars on a daily basis. Race trim is basically daily driving trim for his cars and he is built like a tank as well so any weight reduction can be thrown out the window due to the driver.

Keep scrutinizing over a youtube video with hopes of finding that hose. If you look hard enough it might actually appear; maybe you’ll also find Jesus’ face in the burn marks on your toast tomorrow morning as well. In the meantime he’s off setting another record.

It is what it is. SCG’s cars are ungodly fast.
Old 03-07-2012 | 11:10 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
If I am banned, where are you going to get your misinformation.
Exactly......

So no go on the offer to "just a tune, airbox, ram air and 200 cell cats" another 65 in a years' time? Why is that so out of the question all of a sudden? You did it once, with just "minor" mods, right? I'll wait, just let me know when those few menial mods end up on another 65.
Old 03-07-2012 | 11:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by gaspam

I want to race his sl65 that he says can beat me with tune and drag radials. He wanted to race me.

Yes his time still stands. No debating that. He isn't being honest about the mods is my only issue with that. Regardless he ran a very quick time.
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Hopefully you'll know two on the 23rd.
Yea hopefully! I'm going to run full interior too if I can find a seat belt buckle
Originally Posted by FinanceMike
I agree with this post. SCG has set records in half a dozen other cars since his CL was sold last year. Some of us see his cars on a daily basis. Race trim is basically daily driving trim for his cars and he is built like a tank as well so any weight reduction can be thrown out the window due to the driver.

Keep scrutinizing over a youtube video with hopes of finding that hose. If you look hard enough it might actually appear; maybe you’ll also find Jesus’ face in the burn marks on your toast tomorrow morning as well. In the meantime he’s off setting another record.

It is what it is. SCG’s cars are ungodly fast.
Ummm so he had weight reduction but its ok because he weighs alot? Lol that's actually pretty funny. My race trim is my daily trim besides wheels and tires

And look for what hose? The braided lines are clear as day in the video.
Old 03-07-2012 | 12:38 PM

CLS55
I want to race his sl65 that he says can beat me with tune and drag radials. He wanted to race me.

Yes his time still stands. No debating that. He isn't being honest about the mods is my only issue with that. Regardless he ran a very quick time.

Yea hopefully! I'm going to run full interior too if I can find a seat belt buckle

Ummm so he had weight reduction but its ok because he weighs alot? Lol that's actually pretty funny. My race trim is my daily trim besides wheels and tires

And look for what hose? The braided lines are clear as day in the video.

I didn't say he had weight reduction. Besides radials on occasion his car is daily driven in race trim; that's what I meant. We can mince words all we want. You know what I meant (car is full weight besides DRs) and if not, it's been corrected for easier reading comprehension. I wouldn't want anyone to try and read between the lines and misinterpret something I said.

Last edited by FinanceMike; 03-07-2012 at 12:42 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run