SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
SLIGHTLY off topic, but did anyone watch the SLR run in SGC's sig, clocked a 1.4x 60ft, SHYTE that is fast
I pulled in right after he got his time slip. So i missed the run. But I can say that Steve has some serious skills behind the wheel. Every one knows he drives Renntechs cars, but he has driven cars for other people (including members here) and gotten that cars best time for each car. Mine included. I'm sure that with better tires he would have gotten my car lower. But to pull an 11.42 @121 with 1.6 60' with my left rear spinning, I think he's pretty good at what he does.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2006 CL600
Was that on street tires Red? Or DRs?
Old 03-09-2012, 12:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
SL65
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
But to pull an 11.42 @121 with 1.6 60' with my left rear spinning, I think he's pretty good at what he does.
+100

SGC is the MAN when it comes to driving skills. Few can even come close.

Steve is one of the most honest, humble and up front guys I know.

If the Ricker had a chance to actually meet Steve before all this crap started happening he would NEVER be talking smack like he does.

I don't know ANYONE who knows Steve personally that would say differently.

Period.

Ricker you are a rude and disrespectful person and Steve shouldn't waste any more of his time on you.

You need to start focusing on your gloomy life. It's obvious your not happy. Fix yourself dude. You only go around once.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by FLSL55
+100

If the Ricker had a chance to actually meet Steve before all this crap started happening he would NEVER be talking smack like he does.

Period.

Ricker you are a rude and disrespectful person and Steve shouldn't waste any more of his time on you.

You need to start focusing on your gloomy life. It's obvious your not happy. Fix yourself dude. You only go around once.
I have only corresponded with Steve in threads and PMs but he always has been helpful. I see Ahmad all the time and have met Marko and hung out with him (and his fiancee). They are both great guys and straight shooters and the same exact things you said about Steve apply to them. I have even spoken to Ricker on the phone a bunch of times and he is the same way. That is what is so disappointing about what has happened with all the back and forth name calling....these are all great guys and I would hope that they can clear the air and move on from this.

Tom
Old 03-09-2012, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaguar STR
Originally Posted by Stephen04E55
SGC was exactly correct about my S600 which I used N20 to run 10.58@132.46. My best time was 11.25@123 with no N20. My S600 was incredibly stock aside from the Renntech ECU/TCU tune. Other mods were BMC air filters (stock air intake no ram air), drag radials, 104 octane, and Eisenmann rear mufflers. My N20 kit was a grafted kit from an LS1 chevy that used the same type fuel fitting. This was totally my deal and Renntech did not prompt me in any way. No cooling mods, weight reduction, or skinny front tires. Shew, this thread is totally crazy.
How big was the shot you were running? That's a nice et drop, any issues running the spray on top of the modified timing/fuel with the Renntech tune?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Old 03-09-2012, 10:36 AM

E552004
Where did u had your nozzle for your meth
Old 03-09-2012, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
What do you want now?
Old 03-09-2012, 12:37 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by TMC M5
I have only corresponded with Steve in threads and PMs but he always has been helpful. I see Ahmad all the time and have met Marko and hung out with him (and his fiancee). They are both great guys and straight shooters and the same exact things you said about Steve apply to them. I have even spoken to Ricker on the phone a bunch of times and he is the same way. That is what is so disappointing about what has happened with all the back and forth name calling....these are all great guys and I would hope that they can clear the air and move on from this.

Tom
I like Steve as well actually. I've spoken with him a few times and seems like a guy that I would hang out with and be buddies with. As I mentioned I do understand why he took the approach that he did, even though I don't respect or agree with it.

Now take Marcin from SpeeDriven for example. This guy is as honest as the day is long. He puts in the long hours at the shop and never hesitates to explain every little detail to whoever calls him because he is proud of his work and the difficult path he took to get the results he did. You see, doing things the right way is much more difficult, but ultimately much more rewarding. I have the utmost respect for people such as Marcin who muscle through adversity though sheer passion and determination. At the end, passion and determination always win over deception and shortcuts.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
I like Steve as well actually. I've spoken with him a few times and seems like a guy that I would hang out with and be buddies with. As I mentioned I do understand why he took the approach that he did, even though I don't respect or agree with it.

Now take Marcin from SpeeDriven for example. This guy is as honest as the day is long. He puts in the long hours at the shop and never hesitates to explain every little detail to whoever calls him because he is proud of his work and the difficult path he took to get the results he did. You see, doing things the right way is much more difficult, but ultimately much more rewarding. I have the utmost respect for people such as Marcin who muscle through adversity though sheer passion and determination. At the end, passion and determination always win over deception and shortcuts.
+1, Marcin is amazing. I have come to respect him and his work beyond belief. He will make it very far, so will Speedriven. I wish I lived closer to you guys, not only to be race heads, but to learn more about the actual person and extablish a better friendship.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by FLSL55
+100

Period.

Did you read ANY of this garbage SGC posted about me & another well respected member here? These comments were made by SGC because we didn't agree w/him, NO OTHER similar content was posted to SGC, he loses ALL composure when confronted.. Your comments are PLEASES RE-read this & tell me why I'm the bad guy again Notice ALL the ghey overtones? Girlfriend this, that, & worse in the ENLARGED TEXT.. Then flat cursing out Vic the Moderator @ the last bottom post...

:Originally Posted by*SGC]*One down, and the boyfriend pops back up to defend his MBWorld lover.*OkRicker, you are too stupid to realize you are irrelevant.You contine to show your *** and ignorance.You will always seek answers to questions, because you are in the dark and always will be.Many people have PM'ed me to drive their cars for a variety of reasons, including this one: if I wreck the SLR, I can pay for it.Sorry I upset your girlfriend BlackBenz.*Hopefully, he is not too upset to comfort you tonight.Take him to a nice dinner.You both deserve it.
BTW- your girlfriend the Ricker has over 7000 posts. Doing rough math, you chatty school girls have almost 18,000 posts combined. That means you and Ricker have posted about 6 times a day (on this forum alone) 365 days a year, for the past 8-9 years. No wonder you haven't made any progress on your car. I hope you make time for each other.
5) Fact: While you and your girlfriend, the Ricker, have been pounding the computer keys posting like children, I have been at the track.
Hell, I'll even buy dinner. You can bring the Ricker as your date
Originally Posted by*SGC*Wow, nice team work BlackBenz and Ricker. Do you guys dress alike as well?Its nice to see jealous fools typing madly in tandem to critize the guy that drove the first Benz powered Benz in the 9s.*Were your manginas touching while you were spooning writing your witty dualing threads.*Ricker, do me a favor, no more PMs asking for advice.*I hope you and BlackBenz can carpool down to Florida and make it for February 26th.*

Originally Posted by SGC Its human nature. Some people on this board are plain stupid. Generally, the most vocal naysayers, are usually jealous or morons, or a combination of both. Now, to make you feel better, I will pay your entrance fee on me Free
2) Fact: You have over 10,000 posts on this forum (in most you're being a jag off 'know it all" "wannabe"" drag racer), yet you haven't had your car car to the track in years and/or haven't made any progress worth posting. Here is your 10.6@ 125 from 2009. Yes, it is now 2012 and your best is a 10.5 - 2-3 years ago. Major advancements in 3 years.BTW- your girlfriend the Ricker
No one else spoke to SGC or lowered the conversation to the twisted level of krap that ooozzed outta his keyboard..
These posts are the Tip of the Ice-Berg there are MANY MORE this is just a small sample..

Many people have PM'ed me to drive their cars for a variety of reasons, including this one: if I wreck the SLR, I can pay for it.

Originally Posted by*SGC*Vic, I'll help you out. If Internet Brands knows what is good for this forum, they will can you as a moderator. You are supposed to be neutral, but you're a d*psh*t and an instigator. My understanding is that your stupity has caused this forum to lose sponsors. Nice work moderator.*

Last edited by Thericker; 03-10-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by TMC M5

Tom
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65

^^^^^^^^

Last edited by Thericker; 03-10-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by Thericker
Did you read ANY of this garbage SGC posted about me & another well respected member here? These comments were made by SGC because we didn't agree w/him, NO OTHER similar content was posted to SGC, he loses ALL composure when confronted.. Your comments are PLEASES RE-read this & tell me why I'm the bad guy again Notice ALL the ghey overtones? Girlfriend this, that, then flat cursing out Vic the Moderator @ the last bottom post...

No one else spoke to SGC or lowered the conversation to the twisted level of krap that ooozzed outta his keyboard..
These posts are the Tip of the Ice-Berg there are MANY MORE this is just a small sample..
Why don't you just run your car and leave this bull alone?
Take the record!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Take the record!
I'm ALL about that & dropping this I had to clear the air so to speak as the other member/poster acted as if SGC was completely innocent here etc.. I'm over this entire lame thread..
Time to move fwd & do better things than rehash this crap you're correct

Edit: My SL at this point in mods isn't taking the record, lol... I'll be a contender after Marcin installs gt3582r's

Last edited by Thericker; 03-10-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 PM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
'09 CLK550, '21 Camaro ZL1 1LE, '06 C55 AMG, '20 AMG GT53
Originally Posted by None
How big was the shot you were running? That's a nice et drop, any issues running the spray on top of the modified timing/fuel with the Renntech tune?
The tune was not modified to run N20. That is why I always ran 104 octane to prevent detonation. Of course my N20 shot was a "wet" kit that injects fuel at the same time as N20. The shot was an approx 150 shot. I used the same pills as an LS1 150 shot which is a 5.7 liter and my S600 was a 5.5 liter. I started slow and worked my way up.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Take the record!
+100000

until someone else runs 10.27 in their benz SGC is the man!