W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WEISTEC: Setting the record straight

Old 02-09-2013, 12:42 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Thank you Sir.

I'm just waiting on Weistec's response via this thread to the queries in my post number 95 above - more specifically, the first of the two requests in such post. Certain of my email exchanges with them are relevant to both the performance and engine failure threads. I have been advised, however, that according to the forum terms of use, private communications between 2 parties cannot be published on the forum unless both parties consent.

Originally Posted by black06c230
Watching this all day, and sorry to hear about the engine. Its never fun to deal with no matter what the supplier/vendor does, even if they just admit fault and make it right.

AJM can we get these threads started soon?

AJM "I propose to run three threads. This one, a thread reviewing the performance of the Weistec blower on my vehicle and a thread dealing with the engine failure."

I am just curious to the performance and possible link to the engine failure. For me it would help shed more light on this thread, instead of all the he said the wall said. Cause to me performance > failure > this thread to dispel any rumors or non-facts.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl55 amg
well, the e55 forum is sure more lively than the sl55 forum!

i have been in a similar experience before as op, but, it was 100% certain it was the vendors fault. i bought a balanced stroker bottom end once with press fit pins. the rods he had purchased were for floating pins. they held enough that they didn't fall out when i assembled engine. upon initial running of engine the pins walked and ground down cylinder walls enough so the pins could walk out enough of rod and leave one half of piston unsupported. next time i fired engine, i shattered 2 pistons on fire up. cylinder walls toast and the swinging rods took care of most of the rest.
it was no question of fault. he should have easily known the pins dropped in way to easy after the rod warmer that clearances were not correct. the deal we ended up at was new rods and crank (me covering the rest), but i purposely upgraded the pistons so he could make a little more money off me as to not back completely out of holding up his end. even at that, i had to do a chargeback on my card as he did not keep his end of the deal and i just bought from someone else. this was at a loss of 3 months also of dealing with sh-it!!
i also produce various parts for other chassis. in the past, even internal engine components. i see both sides of the story. my stuff is usually so over-engineered, i have never had one single problem, but, customer service cures all of that also.
as the norm, you are on your own once the product is in your hands. tuners that blow your engine while tuning it will look at you and say, "oh well, it was it's time to go" and thats about it unless it is cut and dry to point fingers. there is so many variables that are possible, it is an easy out even if it creates a possible guilty conscience.
i have brought my car in to be tuned after adding tons of parts, and told the tuner right from the get go many times "i have added tons of stuff, lets start with short runs". then to have them go for a full throttle first pull to redline!!! wtf!!

i have no dog in this fight, and honestly don't care either way. i personally would still buy the weistec set up for the hardware parts alone. but, mod the intercooler and other parts and tune to what i felt more comfortable with and what my individual car wanted (eff these remote tunes!!). this would not be just with a weistec product, but any product. if you are modding your car you are getting into a realm where testing is not done on the level of the stock vehicle configuration in all temps and conditions. you are taking a chance. that is just how this hobby is. sorry for the reality.
you need to make sure you have the money to back up the mods you do in an ever heightening strive to blow your motor apart.

this is mearly an example and my opinion of how this industry works and how people need to look at modding their cars for more power or anything else. this is a bad deal for both ajm and weistec. neither wanted it to happen, but it did. it still seems up in the air of EXACTLY what happened. some of the story is not coming out or someone is not being truthful.

i have a very good prediction and feel it may lie with the 3rd party that isn't part of this conversation. just my 0.02
Old 02-09-2013, 04:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
Originally Posted by Sir-Boost-a-Lot
Just a quick note on lawsuits, I'm sure this isn't your first rodeo but many here haven't had the displeasure...
You can sue Hulk for libel(since he wrote that you blew three engines) and yould have to prove that you did not, indeed blow three engines to move to the next step of assessing damages due to his libel. If he were to simply say "EC and Jerry are hack tuners" then you're in an tough spot, because that's an opinion, and the work hack can be used in many contexts.

Now if you were to say out loud at a car show in return, "Hulks Mom is a ****".. He'd have not much a leg to stand on for the term **** is subjective and there's no real way of proving or disproving his mothers promiscuous behavior. If instead you said , "Hulks Mother ate a bag of d1cks" , he could definitely sue you for slander because you would have to prove that an entire literal bag of d1cks were eaten by his mother.

In regards to suing the forum for statements made by its users, that's a no go. Plenty of case law to back that one up over the past decade or so.. Owners of a website or publication can't be held liable for opinions or posts made by third parties, you have to go after the third party responsible for the statement. The court can however subpoena the websites owners to release information about the user/member to follow through with suit. In this case, IBs lawyers would have your suit thrown out before it even made it to pretrial.
You took the words out of my mouth - I usually recommend that companies consult an attorney to help craft their responses, especially in a public forum where the threat of litigation is issued. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I will slap myself with an smilie
Old 02-09-2013, 04:16 AM

SL63
Every tuner has blown up an engine. Its part of the game. A tuner that says otherwise hasnt been doing it long or is lying. Either way, keep walking. Sucks when it happens though. Its been held many times that people have a right to post opinions and experiences with products. Threatening people into silence is a no-go. How a tuner deals with a blown engine situation determines what happens to said tuning business, not the fact that it happened. The silent treatment, threats, and denials are what does them in.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
While I understand free speech, how could Jerry not have a case for slander? All trash talk on his company with thus far no proof? Kinda seems like some people just like to talk crap all the time.

The way I see it 3-4 years ago we all dreamed of a blower upgrade, now we finally have one and start to complain because of an engine failure? Maybe upgrade your internals but blaming the company is just stupid. Part of the game, pay to play sort of thing. Its no wonder some companies dont waste their time making new parts for our cars, one slip and the rest will be history. Very unforgiving crowd. Shame.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:26 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Prada
While I understand free speech, how could Jerry not have a case for slander? All trash talk on his company with thus far no proof? Kinda seems like some people just like to talk crap all the time.

The way I see it 3-4 years ago we all dreamed of a blower upgrade, now we finally have one and start to complain because of an engine failure? Maybe upgrade your internals but blaming the company is just stupid. Part of the game, pay to play sort of thing. Its no wonder some companies dont waste their time making new parts for our cars, one slip and the rest will be history. Very unforgiving crowd. Shame.
I assume you haven't read my posts?
Old 02-09-2013, 12:30 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by ajm55
I assume you haven't read my posts?
That wasn't directed to you.

Edit: Let clarify, I think after reading through all this on two different threads, Hulk needs to just sit down on time out for awhile. As far as I can tell, you bought a Weistec, encountered a problem and were/are working with Weistc to resolve it-- however thats progressing, at least it is.

Last edited by hpV12; 02-09-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Old 02-09-2013, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS

Edit: Let clarify, I think after reading through all this on two different threads, Hulk needs to just sit down on time out for awhile. As far as I can tell, you bought a Weistec, encountered a problem and were/are working with Weistc to resolve it-- however thats progressing, at least it is.
Looks like the probation may have actually worked.. Hes been fairly quiet today
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Yea that's odd for sure
Old 02-09-2013, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65

I couldn't agree with you more. It seems any post, with EC's name in it, where there may be a problem, Hulk is always there to make it a point to bring up other things from the past to shed bad light on the company. After a while its obvious that its a personal thing so when someone does a search on the company more and more negative information can be found. Sometimes it seems he portrays his opinion as being fact and his efforts are to show the truth but this doesn't happen with any other company. That's not cool.

As far as this thread, hopefully you guys can get to the bottom of what exactly went wrong to prevent it from happening again as opposed to knowing who to point the finger at. Sadly this is still a new thing and we should be thankful for everyone involved since they will all be taking a loss as a learning experience for others.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Looks like the probation may have actually worked.. Hes been fairly quiet today
Nope, I realized that it's to worth it, you guys are all right
Old 02-09-2013, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
I couldn't agree with you more. It seems any post, with EC's name in it, where there may be a problem, Hulk is always there to make it a point to bring up other things from the past to shed bad light on the company. After a while its obvious that its a personal thing so when someone does a search on the company more and more negative information can be found. Sometimes it seems he portrays his opinion as being fact and his efforts are to show the truth but this doesn't happen with any other company. That's not cool.

As far as this thread, hopefully you guys can get to the bottom of what exactly went wrong to prevent it from happening again as opposed to knowing who to point the finger at. Sadly this is still a new thing and we should be thankful for everyone involved since they will all be taking a loss as a learning experience for others.
You need reread because it was AK that constantly was bringing up another tuner and I said many times this was about Weistec but whatever, lol
Old 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Racehorse, you reading the same thread? Go back and read Aknight's post where he brings up OEtuning along with Jimshorts, E55amgrocket, etc..

Hulk gives you guys a heads up there may possibly be a problem with an upgrade thats probably north of 10k after install and all you guys can do is kick him in the teeth?
You guys are a sorry bunch. Use your common sense to read the thread without prejudice, you'll come to the same conclusion I have.

Things should have been worked out between all parties involved, but that doesnt mean we should be subjected to silence because they want to work things out behind closed doors.

Opinions are like a55holes, everybodys got one and I've read plenty here today...so below I present the facts.....

Trying to alert fellow members there may be a problem, this is post 611..
"a source told me that there is a Weistec E55 with some ISSUES in South Africa"

Aknight in his usual role of downplaying the situation post #613
"Care to elaborate? And who cares, it takes time to work out the bugs on new products."

This statement by Hulk didnt satisfy Aknights curiosity
https://mbworld.org/forums/5534583-post615.html
So we get this from AKnight and the schit storm ensues
and so begins the OEtuning bashing...
https://mbworld.org/forums/5536104-post637.html
Another one from Aknight

"Why arent you warning people that OE Tuning has blown up a motor? As a man you should probably start warning people then"
"Hulk, we all know you have no interest in the product. Let's leave it to those who either have the product or are interested in the product to deal with this issue. It seems weistec is aware of the issue and is dealing with it accordingly. What more can you ask for? And why aren't you asking the same questions to OE tuning about lean conditions?"

"Hulk, please do everyone a favor and resist from trying to "help" and getting involved in every issue on this forum.. There is no need for you to continue with this issue.. You have already ruined what chance this guy had at making it right with weistec..

What blackbenz is referring to as ironic, is the fact that you should always be warning people of OE tuning for blowing his motor and the lack of support they gave to him."

Jimshorts, why would you post this? This is an open forum. Why is a member being attacked for alerting fellow members.

"Only people on the west coast or have an OE tune like you so that narrows it down to Denroll or someone that Denroll told. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but all signs seem to be pointing to that. Honestly that's besides the point. You are simply an immature **** disturber and an OE sack rider. What business do you have in any of this? Ill say it again just shut your mouth cause your really just making yourself look worse."

Lots of bashing, and it isnt coming from Hulk
https://mbworld.org/forums/5536104-post637.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/5537229-post22.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/5537285-post28.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/5537344-post39.html
Acting as if he has no clue what Hulk is talking about
What 3 motors have I blown up?
https://mbworld.org/forums/5537338-post38.html
From the horses mouth, we find out which 3 motors
https://mbworld.org/forums/5537455-post59.html

Nothing personal against anyone from my end, but seems this forum is all about the money and you guys have drank the koolaid.

Last edited by kustom2k1; 02-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by Hulk
its been almost 2 weeks and havent done anything for him and they didnt do anything for the blown C63 so shut your pig mouth
ok Pigboy, fine now you have started ssiht and I hope EC calls you out for starting crap

what about the 3 motors that have blown recently from EC tunes??? come on smart pig, answer that!

jerry , jake , read all my posts I tried to avoid this but your pigboy here is a s**** stirrer
So for starters, friendly pig comments (everyone loves) followed by no reason to bring up blown motors while doing your best to make it someone else's fault in an apologetic way....no relavence to the thread.

shut up pigboy

I actually stopped weistec from screwing others, weistec was never ever going to help this guy
Premature assumption not allowing Weisec to really follow up

fine, but I stand firm that wesitec was never going to help him, and GT, if you really see, pigboy is the ss**** stirrer bringing other tuners into this when they have no business in here
Trying so hard to project the burden of wrong doing on others while placing emphasis on their wrong doing whether accurate or not. man up and let others see it on their own.

Jim then do not read my posts, you have no idea who i heard it from, so shut it...I like Jeremy and I like many others like his tune, but this has nothing to do with that so go away...

A very impolite way to disagree and also display your favoritism in the same breathe.

Ajm, whether I came out and blasted them you and I both know they were not going to step up, you were being too nice with them, they already did this to at least one other person.

A way to tell the OP I did you a favor since you had alot going on and were trying to handle the situation in a civil way. You really needed my someone who had no reason to be involved, to step in.

blackbenz whats so ironic?? say it
Knowing the answer you were begging someone to answer so you can simply say others are doing the same as you with the bad mouthing. However it was done in a cordial way.

jim stfu...and i would tell you the same in person, beleive that!
I couldn't think of a nicer thing to say to a fellow board member. Tough guy huh!!!!

Jerry, Jake pmed me earlier, I didnt start this crap with tuners between you and OE, I could care less because you BOTH have blown engines, so if you wanna continue this because your pigboy wanted this, then thats your choice
Sorry guys I'm the victim. Don't blame me.

lol..ya ok, then at least 50% of people all over the internet should be getting sued, give me a break

You have to show damages, its not so simple
This makes it okay for wrong doing since it most likely won't be enforced

Bro, do NOT say those things, i am sure you wouldnt like it said about your mom
seriously man
I want you to think how I'd feel but I'll never think about how my comments may affect others

things like this will never even reach a trial. most if not all of these lawsuits are thrown out
I can say what I want its not a big deal, for the most part people won't follow thru

You need reread because it was AK that constantly was bringing up another tuner and I said many times this was about Weistec but whatever, lol
Point the finger at someone else to take the pressure off you, you are by no means a hero.

At no point is there any reason for you to have so much involvement in this thread, yet you feel the need. To have Kustom2k1 follow up with some nonsense clarification was useless. The size 68 font OE tuning in his sig made him lose all credibility with a clear "I'm on his side". Leave this thing alone. I'm sure its painful enough for ajm55 and everyone else involved what makes you think your 2 cents are going to make anything straight? Do us all a favor get a girlfriend, get a wife or both. Have a family and have a life there is more to it. don't be shocked if you don't hear back from me right away, I'll be busy spending time with my family watching my kids grow up. Until then keep your fingers strong punching that keyboard. All kidding aside give it a rest for the sake of those involved, the truth will come out and then go from there.

Last edited by RaceHorse; 02-09-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Old 02-09-2013, 09:25 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by kustom2k1
Racehorse, you reading the same thread? Go back and read Aknight's post where he brings up OEtuning along with Jimshorts, E55amgrocket, etc..

Hulk gives you guys a heads up there may possibly be a problem with an upgrade thats probably north of 10k after install and all you guys can do is kick him in the teeth?
You guys are a sorry bunch. Use your common sense to read the thread without prejudice, you'll come to the same conclusion I have.
A heads up? Look, lets not act like we all expected the first round of Weistec systems to be installed without a problem or two-- especially when running stock internals and no supporting upgrades. This should be expected with such a drastic mod imo there is no "problem" with the Weistec kit... you really think they prematurely released this mod? Thats about all I'm seeing.

Using my common sense, I've gathered Weistec has been willing to work this out one way or another and we will all see the real reason the engine went. All the better for those of us looking into this mod so we can avoid the same fate. And if a blown engine is the risk im taking running the blower, then its my choice to make but to attempt to instill fear in possible buyers with virtually no proof is bad for business.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
"The size 68 font OE tuning in his sig made him lose all credibility"

My credibility is built on correspondence and interaction with fellow members. Everything you posted is after the fact. All the OEtuning comments had been made and Hulk was on the defensive. Thats when this post was made

"Originally Posted by Hulk
its been almost 2 weeks and havent done anything for him and they didnt do anything for the blown C63 so shut your pig mouth
ok Pigboy, fine now you have started ssiht and I hope EC calls you out for starting crap

what about the 3 motors that have blown recently from EC tunes??? come on smart pig, answer that!

jerry , jake , read all my posts I tried to avoid this but your pigboy here is a s**** stirrer"

I dont get the point your trying to make with all the quotes. I'm sure its childish, but once AKnight poked, Hulk poked back and the EC crew went ***** to the walls off on Hulk. Thats not fair and if you dont see it, then there is nothing more to discuss between you and I.

My post simply shows Hulk exposing a bad circumstance that had taken place with a vendors product and a fellow member of MBworld. Before someone else hits the buy button, maybe it was fair for ALL of US to know the facts. In the meantime, people are free to speculate and exchange ideas, not all will agree, but its the essence of an open forum.

Enjoy your evening with your family Racehorse, no need to get wound up over this. Just trying to point out the obvious and I wish ajm55 all the best.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Don't bother bro lol
Old 02-09-2013, 11:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
Originally Posted by Jimshorts
Only people on the west coast or have an OE tune like you so that narrows it down to Denroll or someone that Denroll told. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong
Oops, totally missed this post. Yep, you're wrong
Old 02-09-2013, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by Denroll
Oops, totally missed this post. Yep, you're wrong
He had admitted to me that he was indeed wrong. He
Sincerely apologies for the accusations.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
A heads up? Look, lets not act like we all expected the first round of Weistec systems to be installed without a problem or two-- especially when running stock internals and no supporting upgrades. This should be expected with such a drastic mod imo there is no "problem" with the Weistec kit... you really think they prematurely released this mod? Thats about all I'm seeing.

Using my common sense, I've gathered Weistec has been willing to work this out one way or another and we will all see the real reason the engine went. All the better for those of us looking into this mod so we can avoid the same fate. And if a blown engine is the risk im taking running the blower, then its my choice to make but to attempt to instill fear in possible buyers with virtually no proof is bad for business.
From my understanding, OP bought the Weistec stage 1 SC system that not require upgrade internals. Stage 2, you need to upgrade Headers, stage 3 ...... Put yourself as OP, after $8K + blown engine what and how would you feel ?? Pay to play ?? I rather stay with the traditional Kleemann stage 1 to 4 to be safer. To OP, thanks for sharing the story, good to know.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
He had admitted to me that he was indeed wrong. He
Sincerely apologies for the accusations.
Good to know. At least I was being thought of.

Originally Posted by ajm55
I have been advised, however, that according to the forum terms of use, private communications between 2 parties cannot be published on the forum unless both parties consent.

I don't know if you'd nee to, but you have my permission to post our correspondence.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:53 AM

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Denroll
I don't know if you'd nee to, but you have my permission to post our correspondence.
Thanks Dennis. I will do so if it becomes relevant. It's really the correspondence between Weistec and me that I'm looking at here.

Originally Posted by CharlyE500
From my understanding, OP bought the Weistec stage 1 SC system that not require upgrade internals. Stage 2, you need to upgrade Headers, stage 3 ...... Put yourself as OP, after $8K + blown engine what and how would you feel ?? Pay to play ?? I rather stay with the traditional Kleemann stage 1 to 4 to be safer. To OP, thanks for sharing the story, good to know.
You're welcome.

For the 3rd time I will say that I do not know what caused the engine failure. But to those suggesting that having bought the Weistec kit, I should as a matter of course have upgraded the internals, I say that if this is considered a requirement then Weistec should recommend that the installation of their blower be conjoined with a stronger bottom end so that customers contemplating the purchase of their product can make an informed decision about the intended purchase, mindful of the necessary overall capital outlay.

Seems we’ve kinda moved off track in this thread as invariably happens, so allow me to try and pull things together.

My motor blew. That fact, in and of itself, is newsworthy and ordinarily I would immediately have published here, first because of the interest fellow members would have in the occurrence and secondly to seek out the advice of the many members here who know a lot mot than I do about cars.

However, because I had recently installed the Weistec blower and not knowing if it had somehow played a role here, I decided it best to initiate a dialog with Weistec about the event and to hold off on going public. From the outset, I provided Weistec with the data and information (good, BAD or indifferent) I thought they would need to help us establish the role, if any, their unit played in this failure. My intention was not to apportion blame.

Investigations into the cause of the failure were underway but I also needed to start exploring rebuild options. To that end, I made contact privately with 4 forum members (as per my op). While I did mention to them that I had the Weistec blower fitted, I was careful (knowing that the cause of the failure was uncertain) not to point fingers at Weistec and stressed my desire to avoid publication. Weistec now tell me I should simply have told those members that I was looking to build a stronger bottom end (presumably without making any ref to their blower). I disagree, but if that's my worst sin then gee - wrap me over the knuckles.

Moving along: Investigations continued. Our communications culminated in Weistec, without in any way admitting responsibility (and again, I'm not suggesting they should), asking me to afford them a day or 2 to formulate an option that could work for both of us ("the resolution proposal"). Finally, it looked like we were progressing towards a happy ending (what's that?)

Enter Hulk.

Exit the resolution proposal.

On the same day as that on which the resolution proposal was made, and based on the groundless misapprehension on Weistec's part that Hulk was my spokesperson, Weistec bombarded me with a ‘how dare you slander us communication’. My best efforts to assure them that I had not slandered them in any way and that I had nothing to do with Hulk's posts were unceremoniously rejected and the resolution proposal was pie in the sky.

Subsequent efforts on my part to retrieve the situation resulted in the "fix your big mistake" communication which was referred to in, but deleted from, the OP (i.e. undo the damage you did in slandering us) after which the communication lines would be reopened.

Fact is I never slandered Weistec or its product and never spread any false information about either. In the result, communication lines will not be reopened (as I can't fix something for which I am not responsible).

All I can do is set the record straight (i.e. the present thread), provide forum members with a performance review of the Weistec product (which I will do this evening) and provide members with relevant information surrounding the engine failure (which I will try and find some time to do tomorrow) in the hope that someone can assist in identifying the cause of the failure so as to help me put measures in place with a view to avoiding a recurrence on my newly built engine.

To Weistec:

1) 1) You have not addressed any of the material in my OP. I know you cannot refute anything I have said but I welcome you to try;

2) 2) I invite you to tell members whether you think anything in this post is factually inaccurate;

3) 3) I again invite you to agree that our e-mail exchanges can be made public or, failing this, to inform members what you have conveyed to me in private in this regard.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:39 AM

C63

Everyone here knows what type of people they are and they would dumb to give these guys any money for anything, caveat emperor
What kind of people are they? Just so I know why you calling me dumb.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WEISTEC: Setting the record straight