East Coast Euro M113 Engine Mounts and 722.6 Transmission Mounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 67 Likes on 41 Posts
C63 and CLK55
East Coast Euro M113 Engine Mounts and 722.6 Transmission Mounts

East Coast Euro is proud to be the creator of the first billet/polyurethane performance engine and transmission mounts for the M113 and 722.6

Engine Mounts:

Our M113 billet/poly engine mounts fit most M113/M113K equipped vehicles. They are fully serviceable, with different hardnesses of polyurethane available. These ECE mounts provide better engine stability and throttle response than the OEM mounts do, transferring more power to the rear wheels. OEM mounts do a great job of isolating engine vibration due to the fluid-filled rubber design, but unfortunately can fail under heavy load. Spirited driving or drag racing leads to premature failure of the OEM mounts. ECE billet/poly mounts address this common issue, using a stronger material and being fully serviceable with replacement inserts available. When choosing your polyurethane hardness, take into consideration that the harder the polyurethane you choose, the more vibration is transferred to the chassis. We recommend the 40 polyurethane hardness, creating a good balance between engine stability and street comfort.

Transmission mounts:

Our 722.6 billet/poly transmission mounts are the first performance transmission mounts available for most rear wheel drive 722.6 transmission equipped vehicles. These ECE mounts provide better transmission stability than OEM mounts do. They are fully serviceable and there are two polyurethane hardness ratings available. The 60 polyurethane hardness rating strikes a fine balance between transmission stability and street comfort. The 80 polyurethane hardness rating is stiffer and is best for racing applications or maximizing transmission stability.

All East Coast Euro mounts come anodized black, and are created and assembled in the USA. We are happy to have received extremely positive feedback on our first round of production of these mounts. We've tweaked the original engine mount design slightly to bring you a more sleek, modern look. ECE engine mounts preorder price is $465 shipped to the lower 48 states. ECE transmission mounts preorder price is $175 shipped to the lower 48 states. We do ship internationally for an added shipping fee. Please contact us with any questions or to place an order!

Current design mounts:

Updated design:

Last edited by East Coast Euro; 02-10-2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
How durable are they? Make any significant difference to ride quality?
Old 02-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by w204_racing
How durable are they? Make any significant difference to ride quality?
They have a billet casing and polyurethane inserts .Very durable and replacement inserts are only $60. The harder the polyurethane you choose the more engine vibration will be transferred to the cabin. 40 will be closest to OEM

Last edited by East Coast Euro; 02-17-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 4Runner, 2004 E55 AMG
Looks solid. Will definitely be getting these once I pull the trigger on headers.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by Orest
Looks solid. Will definitely be getting these once I pull the trigger on headers.
Thank you. Sounds good 👍
Old 02-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
New design is installed in the car. We inspected the old mounts we took out of the car and see no signs of wear after 8k miles of testing! These mounts are installed all over the world and we have had great feedback! Don't miss out
Old 02-18-2018, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
E55 and several 928s
What is the time frame for preorder?
Old 02-19-2018, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by BC928
What is the time frame for preorder?
We expect to ship within the next 4 weeks. All mounts come anodized.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:33 AM

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts
2004 CL55, 2003 SL55 and 2009 G55
Would like to be on pre-order for next batch along with extra inserts. Does the trans mount also have ability to have insert replaced? Thanks Mick
Old 02-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by AMG_55_cruiser
Would like to be on pre-order for next batch along with extra inserts. Does the trans mount also have ability to have insert replaced? Thanks Mick
Hi Mick. Yes the transmission mounts are fully serviceable as well. This batch is 10mm lower than stock for lower center of gravity, more clearance for the exhaust to the body and easier install.

I can send an invoice by email if you provide us your info or you can send a PayPal payment to info@eastcoasteuro.com to get your pre order in. Thanks
Old 02-23-2018, 11:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Here is a preview of the batch before anodizing

[Url]
Old 02-25-2018, 08:50 AM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SL55 , CLK500, SL600, GTR
Mounts

I put in the motor mounts a few weeks ago and they are great. Very strong and excellent ride quality. There was a very slight vibration at idle and when I say very slight I mean hardly noticeable. So I busted out my star system to see if idle speed adjustment would eliminate anything I was feeling. I found the raising it to around 600-618 was perfect. Couldn't feel anything. They hold the motor down well and I am putting down around 640lb tq to the wheels at 3000rpms. So I would go through some stock mounts racing, and as many may no changing mounts with headers in place is not fun. These mounts can take the abuse of hard driving and they won't get destroyed like a stock mount so now i don't need to change them like I did before. Note the mount is a bit easier to install as well because the dimensions are smaller and it helps if you have headers to install from the front. I don't know about anyone else but I'm not removing my headers to get mounts in. When I had a stock mount I strapped it down with 1/4 inch steel cable a cheap solution that worked, but now that these exist it's a game changer. Getting these mounts was well worth it they are not like poly mounts many may be familiar with using on other cars that effect ride quality. My car is a daily driver and I can say it's excellent, for me it doesn't effect ride quality at all and helps responsiveness. These mounts are high quality and the engineered design is genius. I recently just got the transmission mount as well and I just out it in with the 60 durometer inserts. The mount is smaller that the stock mount but it is very robust and of high quality as well. My stock mount was fairly new and in great shape when I removed it so I thought this will be good to compare. Like mentioned it does lower some which is a good thing. It fits perfect the holes line up threads are perfect no flaws just like the motor mounts as well. It is easier to install because it is slightly smaller. After installed and torqued down i took it on a test drive no vibrations at all. None at idle or on the road. I noticed that the shifts are smoother now and that's comparing them to a fairly new oem mount. I would say that I noticed that the down shifting when slowing down is way smoother not that it wasn't before but now it's butter and I can't feel it downshift when slowing down so I would say that's good for smooth ride quality. Responsiveness is great once again. I know that from the design of the mount it will not tear and break like an oem mount will. You can tell by looking at it compared to the design of a stock mount and where a stock mount tears that this mount won't have that issue. Another genius design. To me the price is worth it because you won't have to buy multiple mounts like you will with oem and there isn't any negative side effects with these compared to oem.
The following users liked this post:
V33 (02-25-2018)
Old 02-25-2018, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 and several 928s
Really good post.

Would the 10mm mount not also lower the headers closer to the ground for scraping?

Would the vendor recommend the 10mm lower mount for mbh headers?
Old 02-25-2018, 05:34 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SL55 , CLK500, SL600, GTR
My exhaust was made pretty tight and tucked up in place nicely it's basically in the same path that stock would be so for me any drop is not an issue and has not hit the ground before or after. This is on an SL
Old 02-26-2018, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by dfrat
I put in the motor mounts a few weeks ago and they are great. Very strong and excellent ride quality. There was a very slight vibration at idle and when I say very slight I mean hardly noticeable. So I busted out my star system to see if idle speed adjustment would eliminate anything I was feeling. I found the raising it to around 600-618 was perfect. Couldn't feel anything. They hold the motor down well and I am putting down around 640lb tq to the wheels at 3000rpms. So I would go through some stock mounts racing, and as many may no changing mounts with headers in place is not fun. These mounts can take the abuse of hard driving and they won't get destroyed like a stock mount so now i don't need to change them like I did before. Note the mount is a bit easier to install as well because the dimensions are smaller and it helps if you have headers to install from the front. I don't know about anyone else but I'm not removing my headers to get mounts in. When I had a stock mount I strapped it down with 1/4 inch steel cable a cheap solution that worked, but now that these exist it's a game changer. Getting these mounts was well worth it they are not like poly mounts many may be familiar with using on other cars that effect ride quality. My car is a daily driver and I can say it's excellent, for me it doesn't effect ride quality at all and helps responsiveness. These mounts are high quality and the engineered design is genius. I recently just got the transmission mount as well and I just out it in with the 60 durometer inserts. The mount is smaller that the stock mount but it is very robust and of high quality as well. My stock mount was fairly new and in great shape when I removed it so I thought this will be good to compare. Like mentioned it does lower some which is a good thing. It fits perfect the holes line up threads are perfect no flaws just like the motor mounts as well. It is easier to install because it is slightly smaller. After installed and torqued down i took it on a test drive no vibrations at all. None at idle or on the road. I noticed that the shifts are smoother now and that's comparing them to a fairly new oem mount. I would say that I noticed that the down shifting when slowing down is way smoother not that it wasn't before but now it's butter and I can't feel it downshift when slowing down so I would say that's good for smooth ride quality. Responsiveness is great once again. I know that from the design of the mount it will not tear and break like an oem mount will. You can tell by looking at it compared to the design of a stock mount and where a stock mount tears that this mount won't have that issue. Another genius design. To me the price is worth it because you won't have to buy multiple mounts like you will with oem and there isn't any negative side effects with these compared to oem.
Thank you for your thorough feedback! We love seeing our customers happy 👍
Really good post.

Would the 10mm mount not also lower the headers closer to the ground for scraping?

Would the vendor recommend the 10mm lower mount for mbh headers?
Yes the headers will move slightly closer to the ground but this is 10mm shorter than a brand new stock mount. A failed mount collapses more than 10mm and many people drive around with bad mounts without even knowing it. 10mm is less than half an inch so clearance to the ground shouldn't be a big concern

We have tested on vehicle with ARH headers bit have not tested with MBH. If you are local to MD we would be happy to take a look. We don't anticipate any issues
Old 03-17-2018, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
10mm lower ECE billet/poly E55 engine mounts ready to ship out. $465 shipped in Continental USA. Only a few left in stock. Transmission mount available for $175 more.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 and several 928s
Got mine. Both look great. It may be a bit before install, though maybe I will do this part to knock it out.

Prompt Shipping and the product looks great. Hopefully it will work as well as it shines/.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 E55 Bea55t(gone) 03 Sl55 Mon55ter, 07 S550
Originally Posted by dfrat
I just installed my set of these 10mm lower mounts along with the trans mount. I must say the car feels like a sports car now. I drive an Sl55 FBO lowered on 20s. I had recently replaced my mounts about 4k miles ago and the car never felt "sporty". i always felt a little bit of bounce in the car.
With these new poly mounts i'm in a mush better place.

Downshifts don't jerk the car anymore. Even while rev matching
Body roll has been reduced.
Car feels planted on NYC streets hitting dips, bumps and whoopsies.
Vibration is very minimal, to me its unpronounceable unless i let off brake and get ready to gas it a bit in 2nd gear (comfort). I haven't touched the idle at all.
Car doesn't squat when playing with the fixed pulley throttle (no more wheelie feel).

All i can say is its about time that someone made proper mounts for out cars making 650+ wtq. I am pleased with the purchase and HIGHLY recommend this must have set of mounts.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Got mine. Both look great. It may be a bit before install, though maybe I will do this part to knock it out.

Prompt Shipping and the product looks great. Hopefully it will work as well as it shines/.
Thanks. Looking forward to your thoughts after install.

Originally Posted by IM__FIT e55
I just installed my set of these 10mm lower mounts along with the trans mount. I must say the car feels like a sports car now. I drive an Sl55 FBO lowered on 20s. I had recently replaced my mounts about 4k miles ago and the car never felt "sporty". i always felt a little bit of bounce in the car.
With these new poly mounts i'm in a mush better place.

Downshifts don't jerk the car anymore. Even while rev matching
Body roll has been reduced.
Car feels planted on NYC streets hitting dips, bumps and whoopsies.
Vibration is very minimal, to me its unpronounceable unless i let off brake and get ready to gas it a bit in 2nd gear (comfort). I haven't touched the idle at all.
Car doesn't squat when playing with the fixed pulley throttle (no more wheelie feel).

All i can say is its about time that someone made proper mounts for out cars making 650+ wtq. I am pleased with the purchase and HIGHLY recommend this must have set of mounts.
Thank you for the feedback! 👍 We are glad you are happy with them.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2006 E55 2005 Crossfire SRT-6
Looking for a set of engine mounts and trans mount for my 06 E55. Please shoot me a PM and let me know availability.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by ImportLabSRT
Looking for a set of engine mounts and trans mount for my 06 E55. Please shoot me a PM and let me know availability.
PM sent
Old 04-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
New batch of engine mounts in stock
Old 04-23-2018, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 992 Likes on 764 Posts
2003 CL 600
Fitment for a 275 engine in a 215 chassis? Should be the same largely, I know the trans mount interchanges. Part # is different as the V12 uses a 3 bolt top attachment and has straps around them to prevent complete separation when failed, but I think physically they are the same size as the V8 mounts.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:14 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Fitment for a 275 engine in a 215 chassis? Should be the same largely, I know the trans mount interchanges. Part # is different as the V12 uses a 3 bolt top attachment and has straps around them to prevent complete separation when failed, but I think physically they are the same size as the V8 mounts.
Sorry but if the top attachment is different these will not work
Old 04-30-2018, 08:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 and CLK55
Engine and transmission mounts now in stock ready to ship

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Euro M113 Engine Mounts and 722.6 Transmission Mounts